if i fell for you | Jack Mani...

By nocturnalwriter22

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。 IN WHICH they both try to figure out their feelings despite living... More

characters
disclaimer + playlist
prologue
1. sisterboo
2. burger place
3. meeting people
4. borth
5. return
6. just you
7. number
8. stay
9. bonfire
10. breakfast disaster
11. around town
12. halloween
13. sly
14. advice
15. a date
16. thanksgiving
17. sneaky
18. lost
19. plans
20. heartfelt
21. bracelet
22. interactions
23. windows
24. social media
25. suspicions
26. cover
27. denial
28. labels
29. tubbo moment
30. brother talk
32. blessing
epilogue
the end.

31. US trip

639 10 3
By nocturnalwriter22

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

TWITTER!

rae // raenning

friends are back! Should I do a photo dump???

476 replies 19 retweets 2.8k likes

|
usern19

YES

|

Usern100

rae is hanging out with them again ksahlasfbueg

|

Usern18

give us content pleaseeee

|
rae // raenpours

Alright I'll post some on IG and some here!

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

rae // raenning

such cool people!

|

rae // raenning

MORE!

511 replies 1k retweets 3.4k likes

|

Usern10

What the heck is tommy doing?

|

Usern111

THE FIANCES

|

Usern6

Jack trying to kill Ted lmao

|

Usern109

NIKI CRUMBS

|

Usern17

The bill and ranboo pictures LOL

|

Usern100

GEORGE

|

Usern101

Sunshine duo whoooo

|

Usern187

Everyone freaking out by their fav ccs while I'm sitting here awing at mumza and dadza

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

INSTAGRAM!

rae // raenpours

cool.

13k likes 1.5k comments

Usern09 anyone gonna point out that most pictures have jack in it???

-> usern187 I was just gonna say!

-> usern18 sus. Sussy rae

-> usern12 I DON'T WANT TO CLOWN BUT RAE AND JACK WOULD BE SO CUTE

-> usern23 they rarely interact?????

-> user56 well from this post it seems they do off stream lmao

Tommyinnit you have an addiction

-> raenpours and you are a child

-> Tommyinnit I AM 18!

WilburSoot oh it's me!

-> tubbolive AND ME

-> ranboomc and me...

-> jackmanifold and me of course

-> usern18 yes jack, we know lmao

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Jack and Raenna walked behind the group as Dream and Sienna tried to look for a place to eat where they all can be at peace in doing so.

The two were behind everyone because Raenna's laces got untied and Jack decided on tying it for her. Of the whole trip so far, Jack and Raenna was attatched at the hip and everyone noticed that.

Where Raenna was Jack was there. Every movie night, meal, trip or nap, they were next to each other.

Ranboo didn't want to cause a scene because he already talked to Raenna about it, he was just waiting for Jack to say something to him. But that wasn't the case for Tommy though.

"Hey! Lovebirds! Pick up the pace will ya!" he yelled making everyone to chuckle. Rae blushed as Jack rolled his eyes and flipped him off.

"Jack!" Bad yelled making him shrug. Dream and Sienna led them inside a small place where they found online. Everyone started piling in when Jack grabbed Raenna's hand.

She looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, "You okay Jack?" she asked. He chuckled and nodded, "Yeah but can I talk to you for a sec?" he asked.

She looked back at everyone who didn't really notice the two missing (seeing as they were all so used to the fact that they had their own world), she nodded and Jack led her to walk a little ways away from the restaurant.

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Raenna watched as Jack walked just ahead of her, he was holding her hand gently. He was caressing the back of her hand using his thumb.

She didn't know where they were going, but then he stopped. She watched as he let out a breath. "Jack? You okay?" she asked with a soft smile.

Jack looked at her again and nodded, "Yeah. Never better." He said. "Then why are you shaking?" she asked. He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck with his free hand.

"Because I have something to say to you." He said. She hummed and nodded, "Well go on, I'm all ears." She said.

"The moment Ranboo introduced you to us. I couldn't stop thinking about how natural and pretty you were. You were not anything like the girls from home.

"You were you and then when I came back to the burger place, you were more than just a pretty face. You were smart and funny and passionate.

"You work so hard for your family even if it suppresses what you really want in life." He said and paused. Taking a breath.

Raenna felt as though her heart would leap with every single sentence Jack was uttering.

"And I want you to know that you deserve to get what you dream off. You are such a great person Raenna. I hope you know that." He muttered.

She shook her head, "Jack-" "No. I'm not done yet." He cut her off and sending her a knowing look.

She gulped and nodded, letting him continue. "What I'm trying to say is, there's different ways to say this.

"There's the common three words that when said can make butterflies appear like flowers in spring.

"There's a subtle way, it makes sure you gets home. It's key that let's you in carefully. Hidden under a garden gnome. Safe and peaceful.

"There's a chaotic one. Exclaimed after fun and happiness and excitement. It doesn't actually say it but it's like saying, 'Any part of day without you sucks' or just simply saying I miss you.

"There's a warm one, holding you when you're upset or cheering you up when you feel like the world is against you. There's a peaceful way, it's the breathing change when they sleep or rest. How it's the first time they're comfortable and you have to look away so your heart doesn't fully stop.

"There's the overwhelming one. Saying 'I miss you when you're gone or when we're apart.' It's terrifying to feel because what if you have to move on or it doesn't work out.

"Then there's the lasting one..." Jack trailed. Pausing a bit, trying to level his breathing as Raenna looked at him with utter shock and emotion.

He let out a breath again, "It builds a home in your heart, and even if you're not together, you can never be apart." He said.

She gulped and intertwined their fingers. "Jack..." "All of that, was us. Each time we spent together, here or there or when we're apart, all I felt was to say it to you." He muttered.

She licked her lips and furrowed her eyebrows as she stepped closer to him. "Then say it..." she whispered.

Jack smiled at her, "Raenna Michaels, you are indeed someone that made my heart run a million miles with a simple smile. Someone that makes me laugh until my stomach hurts. Someone that reminds of the goodness of the world despite not being able to wake up next to you.

"Rae, I have deeply fallen in love with you."

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Jack looked at her in worry. Raenna hummed and unlaced their hands. Scared out of his wits, he started to move away, thinking of the worst.

Until, "Come here you funny man." She said before cupping his cheeks and pulling him a bit lower to crash her lips on his.

He was stunned, frozen before he felt everything. Her fingers on the nape of his neck, and the feeling of her warm and sweet lips on his.

It made him smile and his heart leap in his chest. His hands crawling to her waist, a moment he will forever cherish.

Feeling like forever, they pulled away. They smiled at each other with utter emotions. "Does that mean you're mine?" "Even before you asked funny man."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.7K 21
Y/N is Wilbur Soots younger sister, one day her brother allows her to talk to a friend of his, who wants to talk further with y/n and become close fr...
38.4K 1.1K 41
IN WHICH childhood best friends find themselves drifting apart from an agreement they made when they were teens that they had brought until they beca...
172K 3.3K 55
in which they are assigned seats together at her sisters wedding. COMPLETE! STARTED : 22.2.23 FINISHED : 17.4.23 TOMMYINNIT X FEM!OC IRL X SOCIAL...
121K 3.8K 50
IN WHICH two exes find themselves back in each other's life the same way they had met the first time, through a discord call. OR IN WHICH dreamwastak...