Their Lost Hidden Sister

Por Anonymouswriting1617

Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from... Más

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
bonus chapters??
Bonus Chapter #1
20
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter#3
22

21

241 13 0
Por Anonymouswriting1617

Valentina was sitting on the bleachers working on homework when Mario came and sat next to her. He had wanted to talk to her see how she was doing.

She however was not interested in dealing with anyone who couldn't tell him about what her mother had done. "Whatever you have to say don't."

"I'm just trying to make sure that you are ok." She was still his little sister and he was worried about her.

"Make sure that I am ok." She said it as a taunt she didn't think any of them really cared how she was all they kept doing was lying to her.

"You're my little sister Valentina." He knew they had all been through somethings they had made some bad decisions but this was their little sister they all wanted the best for her. "Trust us or not that is not going to change that i want you to be ok."

"I don't know if I want to believe that." She didn't know if she could believe they just wanted the best for her after how they'd all treated her. 

Mario sighed he didn't think he would be saying this but here it was. "I am sure whatever he did he meant well."

She looked up at him she wanted to make sure he was serious right now.  "You know what they did you were the one that told me why are you suddenly on their side it was no secret that you hated them."

"I don't like seeing you like this." He could take being on Adriano's side if his sister went back to her old self.  The one she was before the lying and the blackmail.

"Excuse me." She scoffed shaking her head they had pushed her to this and now they didn't like it."What do you mean you don't like seeing me like this what is that supposed to mean"

"It means what happened to the girl that came to school the sister of Adriano Romano nothing phased her even the girls that fought her." He wanted that sister back he wanted the one that didn't care about anything and who wasn't just angry because."No matter what they said it didn't phase you. Then all of a sudden you're trying to fight a girl over something that she said and you hate the world."

She took a breath she had hated the world for awhile since things had changed. "I always hated the world since mom died it never was as good as it used to be."

"All mom did was shelter and hide you." Mario knew that was his mother but she hadn't done anything good for Valentina except put her in danger.

"Leave me alone." She grabbed her stuff getting up she didn't want to hear them talk about her if they couldn't tel her what was going on. "No one wants to tell me what she did so I really don't want to hear it because everyone refuses to tell me the truth i am tired of partial truths I want to know what actually happened."

"What do you want me to tell you?" Mario didn't know much in order to tell her anything.

"Anything," She didn't care what it was he told her as long as it was something. 

He nodded slightly he knew a couple of things he could tell her but not much. "I don't have the whole story."

"Their mom does but they don't talk to her either." She nodded she knew that much she knew there was one person alive who had the entire story of what had happened. "So all i can do is piece up the different perspectives and hope to get the full story."

"You are just a year younger than me Val." Unfortunately, he didn't have any memories of the type of woman his mother had been. "I don't remember anything from when she was here. "

She sat down next to him but even if he didn't remember maybe he still knew some things she didn't. "But were you told anything,"

Mario nodded he didn't want to be the one to tell her this but she did deserve to know what their mother was going to use her for. "I was told that she tried to use you to get rich she was going to sell you."

"Sell me." Valentina couldn't believe this she knew that everyone hated her mother and she was beginning to understand why.

Mario nodded he knew she wasn't going to like hearing it but it was her history. "Either to your dad or as the only daughter to Valentino Romano. "

--

Elena was reading over the contract with Grace. She wanted to make sure there were no loopholes or nothing. "Are you sure that this is going to work?"

Damien came and sat down across from the girls gestering to the contract. He knew that it was finally time for everything to happen.  "May I?"

She handed him the contract she knew he would want to read it before she gave it to Val. "Make it quick."

"You've thought this through." He nodded looking at it he knew that she had wanted Val back for some time this way Val would be fine.

"Fair and square." Elena was always supposed to have a daughter and she wouldn't let this one slip through her fingers not this time. And she knew that Val deserved the chance to have both sides of her family. "No loops no tricks they share her evenly."

Damien set the contract in front of her looking up at her he knew she probably didn't want to share her. "And you're ok with this."

"I have to be." She knew that she was going to have to compromise now that she was older.

"Alessia's not." He knew his wife was not going to be happy with this.

Grace chuckled they didn't really care what Alessia did and didn't like it was happening. "Like anyone cares what she thinks."

Elean nodded she didn't care if Alessia didn't like it she got no sa in this. "We get that is your wife and you can't say anything wrong about her but her and her sister ruined my life. I don't care what she thinks and given the chance i would say it to her face. No one cares about this bitch."

"And how productive would that be?" Damien knew that Alessia and Elena didn't get along but they were going to have to learn to be civil if they wanted this to work.

"Don't talk to me about productive." She had waited long enough to do this it was happening whether they were all on the same team or not. "I honestly could care less about her feelings but you do which is the only reason she hasn't seen me yet."

"So what is your plan." Damien knew Elena always had a plan and a backup plan up her sleeve. 

"Yeah care to share you've hidden details since the beginning." Grace knew there was more to the story she was just not sure how much more.

"Fine moment of truth i killed Alyssa." But she knew everyone knew that part but there was more to it.

"We knew that." Grace knew that her best friend was going to make sure the woman suffered for everything she had done to her. 

Damien nodded even the kids knew she had been behind it."Kids figured it out." 

"I wasn't done." She had planned this out so that everything would line up together and their would be no mistakes. "My husband told me that Valentina was alive he's never lied to me i didn't think he would start. So i looked into it and found tracks i followed and eventually found Alyssa and Valentina. I got ahold of her police record and she's definitely his child. I hired someone to take her out. I knew that Valentina knew how to contact your wife. And that if she came back she would bring Valentina with her. I contacted the DNA office and told them when one side requested it send it to the other side. One of them would mess up and her other brothers would swoop in. The school was so scared that they called me every time something happened. When she got jumped when she got into the fight skipping classes they called me for it all. I've had more calls for her than for my own son."

"Does that really surprise you?" Damien knew that Valentina was a mix of all her siblings and that just made her worse. 

Elena shook her head she just hadn't expected it to get that bad that fast."I knew that she had her father's temper and her mother's anger problems i didn't expect it to be that bad that fast though."

--

Valentina was sitting in her bed getting ready for bed when there was a knock at the door. "Come in."

Mariano opened the door since they had the day off a school he thought it would be a good idea to visit their aunt.  "Since you guys don't have school tomorrow were going to visit Aunt Alessia."

"Ok"

"You ok?" He knew this was all a big change for her.

She didn't know when she would be ok whenever she could figure out what had happened she guessed."Define ok. I just want to go to sleep."

"Ok."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.1M 70.3K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
197K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
439K 10.5K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
44.1K 1.1K 27
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...