๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐‘๐€๐“๐„ ใ€Œ๐๐๐‡๏ฟฝ...

By GR33NT43

"๐’๐จ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐”๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

ๅบๆ–‡ | ๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
ไบ”ๆก | ๐†๐Ž๐‰๐Ž ๐˜/๐
้›ถ | ๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž
ไธ€ | ๐Ž๐๐„
ไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐Ž
ไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ๅ›› | ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไบ” | ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
ๅ…ญ | ๐’๐ˆ๐—
ไธƒ | ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
ๅ…ซ | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
ไน | ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
ๅ | ๐“๐„๐
ๅไธ€ | ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
ๅไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
ๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅๅ›› | ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไบ” | ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅๅ…ญ | ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไธƒ | ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅๅ…ซ | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไน | ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
ไบŒๅ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
ไบŒๅไธ€ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
ไบŒๅไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ไบŒๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ไบŒๅๅ›› | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไบŒๅไบ” | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
ไบŒๅไธƒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
ไบŒๅไน | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
ไธ‰ๅ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ไธ‰ๅๅ›› | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไธ‰ๅไบ” | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

ไธ‰ๅไธ€ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„

9.1K 466 281
By GR33NT43

「CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: LIAR LIAR」

NOW PLAYING:
DYNASTIES & DYSTOPIA (FROM THE SERIES 'ARCANE') - DENZEL CURRY, GIZZLE, BREN JOY
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:13 ━━━━⬤─────── 02:58

As the familiar voice echoed throughout the small alleyway, Mahito looked around to see where it came from, only to be sent flying.

With mass amounts of curse energy in her right foot, the hard bottom of the tip of Y/N's shoe collided with the pale blue-haired curse's head, effectively sending him away from the black-haired boy before the curse could morph his soul.

The youngest Gojo had come in from above, having jumped down from one of the buildings that surrounded the alleyway to kick in Mahito's unsightly face.

Y/N was once again, girl-bossing.

The white-haired girl landed on the ground, smoothly dragging her shoes along the floor to help stabilise her landing. Recovering quickly, for a split second Y/N turned her attention to the black-haired boy leaning against the wall, taking in his current condition. 

Noticing Y/N's head facing in his direction, Megumi gave her a small nod, silently telling her that he was alright. Understanding the message, Y/N returned the gesture, before turning her body to fully focus on the special grade curse that stood in the alleyway with them.

Mahito stumbled to the dirty concrete of the alleyway floor, his stitched-up face slightly deformed from the sudden kick he received to the head. He quickly recovered, rolling off the concrete and leaping up backwards, tiny wings sprouting out from behind him, giving him a slow landing.

Right after his ugly ass landed on the ground, Y/N gave him no time to react; she leapt forward, swinging her right fist towards Mahito's face, feeling an abundance of cursed energy coursing through her.

From behind, Megumi could tell that Y/N's cursed energy was expanding. She was pissed off. Her negative emotions only enhanced and increased her power, and it didn't take a genius to know that Y/N's rage was slowly building, especially after seeing Mahito nearly touch Megumi, where he would have been... changed. (A/N: Junpei.. :c)

With her right arm flaring with the invisible blue flames of cursed energy, the white-haired girl prepared to swing her fist at Mahito's face, only to widen her eyes as she noticed the shit-eating grin on his face as he watched her leap towards him.

She was quick enough to notice Mahito's arm twitching slightly as if he was preparing for her attack and bracing himself.

Narrowing her eyes, Y/N quickly changed position. She pushed herself up more, moving to the side of Mahito's form instead of directly going in front of him.

The special grade curse was quick to react, his arms morphing into an ungodly shape as they turned into something like a razor-sharp sickle. With the grin on his face growing wider, he went to stab the youngest Gojo with his arms.

Unbeknownst to him, the white-haired girl had sneakily held her hand out towards her black-haired boyfriend, trusting him to know what she was asking for.

Luckily, Megumi was observant enough to see her outstretched hand and swiftly reached his hand into the shadows. His hand re-emerged, this time with the black-tinted sword in his grasp. 

In a flash, the black-haired boy threw the blade at his badass girlfriend, watching as she quickly grabbed the handle while the sword was in the air.

Rushing forward, Mahito chucked his sickle-like arms at Y/N, preparing to chop her head off. Only to find himself stumbling forward as the white-haired girl swiftly swung the cursed weapon at his two limbs, effectively cutting them off.

Silently clicking his tongue, the special grade curse moved away once more, putting some distance between himself and the two sorcerers. For a split second, a scowl covered his face, before morphing into that stupid cocky grin.

Feeling a monologue about to spew out of the curse's mouth, Y/N cut him off before he could even begin to speak. "So you're the curse that Nanamin and Yuuji fought." With a large smirk on her face, the youngest Gojo watched as Mahito grit his teeth, most likely pissed off that she started speaking before he did.

"I thought they killed you. I suppose I was wrong for once." She quickly threw the cursed weapon in her left hand back to Megumi, and we swiftly caught it, twirling it around a couple of times in his hands.

Y/N tilted her head to the side as she dramatically sighed, bringing her right hand up to her face. Flipping the right side of her blindfold up, Y/N's right eye bore into Mahito's form, staring right into his soul.

"Are you asking to die now? Is that what you want?" The sorcerer taunted the special grade curse with a big smile on her face, raising her other hand which gripped onto the sword, pointing the tip of the blade directly at Mahito's face.

The blue-haired curse merely laughed at the sorcerer's words, flinging his shoulders forward and letting his arms regenerate. The flesh bulged and shifted into the form of an average human arm, before Mahito shifted his body to the side, hiding his right arm.

From the sidelines, still fighting against Stain, dual-coloured eyes widened as they saw the creature's arm shift into multiple thin strings of rope, with blades attached to the end. Panicking at the thought of his friend getting hit with those, Todoroki reacted, completely forgetting what the black-haired boy had told him earlier.

'I have to do something.' Was all that ran through Shouto's head as he raised his left arm, his gaze locking onto Mahito's form. 

"I'll turn you into a beautiful creature before you can kill me~" Mahito giggled like a little schoolgirl, bringing his left hand up to his face, leaning his cheek into his palm. "Oh, you'd look so pretty all deformed and messed up!~"

His heterochromatic eyes went wide as he continued to ramble, "I would love to fuck you up-" 

But before the curse could ramble on any further, his whole form was suddenly engulfed in a bright light of warm colours, with fire engulfing his body.

The black-haired boy standing near Y/N winced slightly at the sight of the fire, knowing that it came from the dual-haired boy. 'Idiot. I already told him he couldn't hurt it.' He stood correct as the special grade emerged from the fire, unharmed from the heat.

"Shouto." Y/N spoke out suddenly, her gaze still locked on where Mahito's form was. The dual-haired boy narrowed his eyes as he dodged another swing from Stain, his eyes moving to meet Y/N's for a split second before looking away.

"I'm sure Megumi already told you, but that isn't gonna work, bestie." It was as if Y/N read her boyfriend's mind, reiterating what he had said to Todoroki earlier. The white-haired girl then let go of her blindfold, bringing her hands together above her chest to crack her knuckles one by one, preparing herself for a fight.

The situation was becoming a bit too suspicious for Shouto's liking. What was she hiding? What were the two of them hiding? He didn't know what to think. Y/N gets pulled out of internships, rejecting thousands of offers, only to show up during them.

It seemed all too coincidental that she was with her boyfriend as well, who seemed to have some sort of shadow... summoning quirk. Not to mention how odd their clothes look. While their clothes were similar to his hero costume, it was completely different. Why weren't they wearing casual clothes if they were just wandering around the city? It seemed a bit too coincidental.

Not to mention the fact that this creature suddenly shows up with a well-known villain, and that only Y/N and Megumi can hurt it. Shouto clenched his fist as he watched the curse stand unharmed from his fire, and he grit his teeth as multiple thoughts and theories flooded his brain.

The pieces were rearranging in his mind, and none of them seemed to fit together.

As much as he wanted to trust Y/N, this whole situation seemed to be a bit too weird.

Todoroki was snapped out of his stupor when he heard Y/N speak once more. "You keep fighting the knife man. Leave this bitch boy to us, ok?" Y/N's grin was cocky as she name-called the special grade curse.

As much as Shouto wanted to argue, question and ramble to the girl about his suspicions, he couldn't do anything but agree. Gritting his teeth, he reluctantly nodded at the girl's statement, turning his full attention back to Stain.

'Shit.' From observing Shouto's reaction, Y/N could feel that he was growing sceptical of the whole situation, and she couldn't blame him. A weird ass creature shows up and only the new girl and her boyfriend can hurt him? Yeah, that'd make any normal person suspicious.

'It wouldn't hurt, to tell the truth to one person, right? Surely I can trust Shouto with the truth.'

Pushing the thought aside, Y/N snapped back to reality, looking at the special grade curse in front of him. Letting out a sigh, the white-haired sorcerer slightly nudged Megumi with her hand, tugging on his uniform sleeve gently.

Megumi side-eyed Y/N, letting out a small hum at her gesture, showing her that she has his attention. "What?" He quietly asked, turning his eyes back to Mahito, who stood in front of them.

"This is the one that has the finger, right?" The white-haired girl asked, her eyes locked with Mahito's. Megumi sighed, "Yeah, he has it." Hearing his reply, Y/N let out a deep breath, rolling her shoulders back to stretch them.

"Alright. Then let's make this quick. I want to go back so that we can eat with the others." Y/N said enthusiastically, raising her hands up to tighten the knot of her blindfold. "I heard that Toge is making dinner tonight, and his food is the best!~"

"Now, you. Special grade." Y/N pointed at Mahito, aiming her index finger straight at his face. "Be good and die quickly for us, okay?"

As much as Y/N wanted to, she couldn't use her domain expansion to end this fight quickly. There were just too many people around, and she wouldn't be able to touch them all to keep them from suffering in her domain.

The easier option, while less efficient, was to beat the special grade normally.

Mahito seemed to have had enough of Y/N's taunts, and quickly flung himself towards her form, with both of his arms having shapeshifted into multiple types of blades. In Y/N's eyes, he looked quite similar to a famous Scissorhands character that she saw on TV a few times.

The two sorcerers were quick to react; Y/N jumped up, flipping her body forwards to go over Mahito, whereas Megumi was quick to jump to the side and swing the blade at Mahito's leg, cleanly slicing it off before jumping away from him, slightly sliding on the ground as he landed smoothly.

The pair didn't stop there. Once she had flipped her body forward and upside down, the white-haired sorcerer swiftly reached her right hand out, aiming at the nape of Mahito's neck. In an instant, a ball of pure red cursed energy appeared against her palm, and with no hesitation, she threw the reversal technique straight into the back of Mahito's head.

As usual, once the red orb collided with the curse's head, destruction ensued. Due to red being twice as destructive as blue, it was no surprise that the collateral damage in the small alleyway was greater than it should've been.

The concrete walls of the alleyway crumbled and disintegrated, shaving off its foundation and crumbling to the ground. A part of the small alleyway had now grown slightly larger, and dust floated all around in the air from all the chaos.

All of the people in the alleyway, besides Y/N and Megumi, looked on in awe. So much destruction in a fraction of a second. It was a miracle that none of the unconscious bodies that lay on the ground were hurt by the attack.

Still paralysed, Midoriya looked at the white-haired girl who landed swiftly on the ground after unleashing her powerful attack. To him, she was still a mystery. Her quirk was so powerful, with such a small drawback. How was it possible? Not to mention that the boy with her also seemed pretty capable.

However, his attention was brought to Todoroki's fight. It was clear that the dual-quirk user was getting slightly sluggish, and he couldn't take Stain on alone.

The green-haired boy let out a gasp as he felt his finger twitch. Slowly, he moved his finger back and forward, and his eyes widened as he felt control come back to another one of his fingers. Slowly, the broccoli boy regained full control of his hand, then his arm.

He let out another gasp as he came to a silent realisation about Stain's quirk. Midoriya's eyes darted towards the pair that stood on the other side of the alleyway, wearing matching dark navy clothes, Y/N and the black-haired boy, whose name seemed to be Megumi.

'No, they can handle whatever that thing is. I know that L/N is powerful enough to do so.' Midoriya thought, clenching his fist as he turned his attention to Todoroki, who dodged another one of Stain's attacks.

'I need to help Todoroki!'

Over with the sorcerers, Y/N peered from the side as the dust slowly cleared. In the place where Mahito flung himself at Y/N, there was nothing but a small crater in the ground.

Narrowing her eyes, Y/N quickly looked around for the curse, quickly formulating a plan in her head as she grabbed Megumi's arm.

In an instant, the white-haired sorcerer's eyes went wide from behind her blindfold as she could faintly see Mahito's cursed energy trail. Letting out a small gasp, Y/N found her hand quickly letting go of her boyfriend's arm, opting to press against his chest instead.

With haste, Y/N hurriedly pushed Megumi away from her body, leaving him to stumble slightly at her surprising action. He was quick to recover, balancing on his two feet as he awaited the next thing to come at them.

He trusted Y/N. She wouldn't have done that for no reason.

Y/N's instincts were right. As soon as she pushed Megumi away from her, she could feel the rush of an abundance of cursed energy being thrown at her form.

Mahito was not dead, she didn't expect him to be dead. After all, he seemed to be a special case, not just because he's a special grade. It was almost as if he was a grade above being a special grade. Something was odd about him. He seemed... too human. Like he could pass as a human with a weird quirk that made him what he is.

Shrugging off the thought, Y/N focused on the wave of cursed energy that was headed her way.

'I just need to counter it, fast and swift.'

From there, everything seemed to go in slow motion.

The other things that surrounded Y/N no longer mattered to her at that moment. And as the abundance of cursed energy instantly moved to hit her form, the young sorcerer knew she had to react.

With wide eyes behind her blindfold, the white-haired sorcerer seemed to lock eyes with the special grade curse. It was as if it was staring into her soul, right at her eyes through the blindfold.

Mahito lunged forward in a split second, moving to grab the second strongest sorcerer by her throat, trying to cut through her infinity and reach straight into her soul. With his now normal hands full to the brim with cursed energy, the invisible blue flames engulfed them as he tried to grab at Y/N's throat.

Keyword; tried.

Y/N pursed her lips as she watched the curse approach her and lunge at her form like a wild animal. Instantly, the girl raised up her right hand, blocking the attack with two words falling from her lips.

"Black flash."

Her words came out as a mumble, but the curse in front of her was quick to hear them, and his eyes went wide as he panicked, attempting to get away from the white-haired girl as soon as possible.

Black flash was a technique that was hard to pull off. To have a reaction time that countered the attack in less than a fraction of a second was something that was difficult to do. But the effort was worth it if successful.

Once an attack is countered with black flash, the damage to the initial attacker was more than doubled, and in this case, since Mahito had rushed at Y/N with a great abundance of cursed energy aimed at her, the risk was definitely worth the reward.

In an instant, the space around Mahito and Y/N became distorted. At this point, Y/N was used to bending pockets of space from the number of times she had used her reversal technique, so using the aftermath of black flash to her advantage was easy.

The white-haired sorcerer watched as the cursed energy initially aimed at her turned black, with sparks of red around the edge of it. With her right hand still raised, she quickly pushed it right at Mahito's face, shoving him away from her form.

She sent him rolling through the alleyway, all the way over to where Stain was. Luckily for her, Mahito's form collided with Stain, sending both of them onto the floor.

The pair grumbled as they rolled around a bit, before finally coming to a stop as Stain shoved one of his swords into the concrete. While Stain stopped, Mahito kept on going, continuing to stumble further down the alleyway.

Gritting his teeth, Stain stood up, his frantic eyes locking onto the sight of the white-haired girl standing in the centre of the alleyway, her right hand still raised in the air. It seemed that she was the culprit who pushed the blue-haired thing towards him, interrupting his fight.

Quick to react, Stain rushed forward with two different knives in his hands. Flinging himself towards the black-haired boy while simultaneously throwing one of his knives at Y/N, he attacked.

But before he could get a metre close to Megumi, the white-haired sorcerer reacted. In an instant, Y/N grabbed Stain by his hair, gripping his black shaggy locks tightly in her hands.

Flinging Stain's body over the top of her head, Y/N threw him against the wall like a ragdoll. His head was the first thing to collide with the hard concrete, taking on all of the force of the attack. As his head collided with the wall, his form slumped to the ground, unconscious.

Midoriya and Todoroki stood a few metres away, shocked at what had just transpired in the past few seconds. One minute they were fighting Stain, then the next minute, he's on the floor, knocked out cold.

They could only move to stare at the white-haired girl in shock. 'Just how powerful are you, Y/N?' Both of them thought, watching as the girl stood strong and tall after everything that had just happened.

The special grade cursed groaned as he stood up. The counter-attack had done quite a number on him, not that he'd ever admit it out loud.

His mismatched eyes looked at Stain's pathetic form as he lay unconscious. Narrowing his eyes, he clicked his tongue. This mission was now hopeless. With the heroes no longer having a distraction, it would be impossible to beat the second-strongest sorcerer now. There's no way the little heroes would stand aside.

"You just don't know when to quit, do you?" Megumi's voice echoed throughout the alleyway as he watched the special grade get up once more. With his hand gripping the handle of the sword, the black-haired boy prepared to attack once more.

As he rushed forward, he stopped as a hand grabbed the back of his shirt, cutting off his movement. He went to make a shout of protest, however, he felt the grip on his shirt get tighter. Looking in his peripheral vision, Megumi saw a glimpse of white hair, and instantly he got the message.

'Stand down.'

Reluctantly, Megumi sighed, moving to stand up properly next to Y/N.

Across the alleyway, Mahito stood, breathing heavily as he frantically looked between Stain and Y/N, along with the surroundings around him. With a huff, he began to laugh. He laughed manically as he usually did, before moving his head to stare right at Y/N's face.

Mahito knew one thing for sure. Heroes and sorcerers didn't mix. The existence of sorcerers alone was kept secret from heroes, yet here he stood, staring at living proof that their worlds had indeed collided, whether the heroes knew it or not.

Considering how the foolish white and red-haired boy engulfed him with one of his powers, and how Y/N had to explain that he couldn't hit him, Mahito deemed the heroes understanding to be the latter.

They had no idea that their new classmate was what she truly was.

He wheezed as he turned to look at the people in the alleyway, then right back at Y/N. With wide heterochromatic eyes, he looked right into her soul as he began to speak.

"Liar! Liar! You're such a liar! How incredible!" The special grade cackled violently, "To think that our societies collide like this! It was truly an honour to fight the second strongest!"

From behind the blindfold, Y/N's eyes went wide as the curse spoke out her true position in the world, announcing it to the oblivious onlookers she called her classmates.

'Second strongest? What? He couldn't mean the second strongest hero, because that's-' Todoroki's eyes widened as the creature spoke out, confusion clear in his expression.

Mahito stood with a shit-eating grin on his face, and he shakily raised a finger to point straight at Y/N.

"You truly are a member of your clan..."

Megumi's eyes widened as he finished the sentence in his head, realising what the curse was about to announce.

The knot in Y/N's blindfold finally came loose after fighting for so long. The dark piece of cloth fell from her eyes, slipping down her face, exposing her bright, wide eyes as the blindfold fell to rest at the base of her neck.

"Gojo Y/N."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Hello! I am back :)

THE BIG REVEAL ABEVIUCJDR ITS HAPPENING!!

Anyways! Sorry for being gone for so long again :( 

I've been preparing for exams and stuff, and I have prelims for them in a couple of weeks. This term's material in class is actually important so I had to focus on that haha, sorry :((

But I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Thank you all so much for 250k!! You're all amazing and i love you all! If I could I would give each and every one of you a big hug to thank you for your support <33

Thank you so much for reading!

-GR33NT43

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.5K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...
22.6K 525 24
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
3.2K 83 20
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
12.8K 264 18
"๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...