零 | 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

「CHAPTER ZERO: THE PROLOGUE」

NOW PLAYING:
MR. BLUE SKY - ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
02:27 ━━━━⬤─────── 05:03

In an era full of people with quirks and pro heroes who use their quirks to defeat villains, it was hard to find a Jujutsu Sorcerer.

These Jujutsu Sorcerers are individuals trained and employed by the two jujutsu educational in Japan to defend humanity from cursed spirits.

Jujutsu sorcerers have existed for thousands of years. They exist for the purpose of suppressing beings called 'curses'. 

These curses cannot be seen by anyone who doesn't have 'cursed energy', basically, almost the entire human race. Curses are separated by grades. From grade 4 to grade 1. Then came the special grade. 

Over two thousand years ago, Ryomen Sukuna was a human sorcerer who eventually died and became a vengeful cursed spirit. 

Sukuna is classified as a special grade curse. He was defeated and sealed in the Heian Era, which was the height of cursed techniques and the golden era of jujutsu.  

With the king of curses sealed, life continued on for humanity.

Then came along the first reported quirk. The first quirk was manifested by a newborn baby in Qing Qing City, China, with the ability to radiate light from its body. 

After this phenomenon, many people around the world began to manifest different kinds of superpowers, which became known as quirks. 

The dawn of this extraordinary era was overrun by a sudden onslaught of criminals empowered by their new "superpowers", which caused chaos in society.

As chaos and unrest ensued due to the outbreak of quirks, ordinary civilians decided to take matters into their own hands to bring order to society and thus the first "heroes" appeared. 

As time went on, society adapted to the new status quo, the Police moved to prioritize leadership and to maintain the status quo, and as such, decided not to use Quirks as weapons. 

To fill that void, the profession of crime-fighting quirk users, Pro Heroes, began to exist. Most people knew about the concept of heroes. 

People who use their quirks to help protect humanity from villains, who are people who use their quirks to create chaos and hurt others. 

However, little to no one knew of the society of jujutsu sorcerers that organized themselves to work in the shadows to protect humanity from curses. 

The jujutsu community decided not to dabble in the work of the heroes, staying low and defeating curses in secret. 

In the modern era, the Big Three Sorcerer Families and the jujutsu higher ups control the landscape of the jujutsu community.

One of these sorcerer families is the Gojo Clan. 

With the birth of Gojo Satoru, the clan was thrilled to find out that he had been born with limitless and the ability of six eyes. 

Both being Gojo clan inherited techniques. It was said that he would grow up to become the strongest jujutsu sorcerer of his era, and later become the head of the clan.

It was said that no one else would be born with the same abilities and power as Satoru.

That was proved wrong when he was thirteen years old. News of Satoru's Mother being pregnant with another child spread around like wildfire. 

No one expected the child to inherit any of the clan techniques, due to the oldest child having both. 

Then came Gojo Y/N. (That's you!)

A child who would grow up to be the second strongest jujutsu sorcerer of her era, just behind her older brother.

The clan was shocked to see that Y/N had inherited both limitless and six eyes, a phenomenon that was thought to be impossible due to the saying that there can only be one user of six eyes at a time. Satoru was extremely happy to have a younger sister, and he loves her to death.

Growing up, Y/N was extremely close to her mother, Gojo Aiko. 

She was the one who introduced Y/N to the stars above. Her mother would often sit with her and simply just watch the stars shine, pointing out constellations to the young child.

As Y/N continued to grow up, her love for the cosmos grew.

When Gojo graduated Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, he took five year old Y/N with him, and decided to train her himself. 

He thought that the clan and the higher ups would mistreat her, especially with her power. He helped Y/N control her cursed energy and taught her most of his cursed techniques. 

As he was going to teach her his domain expansion, Y/N decided to take her own twist on the domain expansion. Combining the memory of her mother and what she has taught her to love with the technique.

From infinite void, Y/N was able to create the domain expansion: valley of the cosmos.

But more on that later.

Satoru was also the one who introduced Y/N to Fushiguro Megumi, someone who would become an important person and partner in her life. 

Y/N is now fifteen and is attending Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College as a first year.

With the reawakening of Ryomen Sukuna and his vessel being Itadori Yuuji, the mission to obtain all twenty of his fingers has begun. 

The fingers of Sukuna have been scattered all around Japan, and it's up to the jujutsu society to retrieve all of them.

This is the story of how Gojo Y/N infiltrated UA to get those wrinkly fingers.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘