十八 | 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

「CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: TEN SECONDS」

NOW PLAYING:
WOMAN - DOJA CAT
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:07 ━━━━⬤─────── 02:52

"Alright! We're moving on to the next battle!" Present Mic's voice boomed throughout the stadium, making the audience cheer after getting riled up from the intense last round between Todoroki and Midoriya.

They were excited to see the next fight, which just so happened to be between Y/N and Shiozaki from Class 1-B.

Y/N sighed, stretching out her right arm as she walked out of the tunnel leading to the stage. She could hear the sound of the loud cheers of the audience as Present Mic announced the next pair to fight.

"Now! Our next fight is against two classes! She's the mysterious transfer student who's storming through the competition! It's L/N Y/N of Class A!"

The white-haired girl took that as her cue to come out fully, walking towards the stage with her hands in her pockets, smiling around at the crowd as they cheered for her.

"Versus! The assassin of Class B! It's Shiozaki Ibara!" 

Y/N raised her head to look at the vine-haired girl that stood opposite to her. She seemed slightly offended at her title, and raised her hand, shouting out to Present Mic.

"Excuse me! I only wish to spread good around the world! I would never kill anybody!" Shiozaki protested, lowering her hand as Present Mic spoke back, "Ah! Yes! Of course! I'm sorry."

"A-anyways! L/N Y/N versus Shiozaki Ibara! Ready!? START!!"

Shiozaki was quick to act, whipping her hair vines in Y/N's direction. Only to miss her target as the white-haired girl swiftly dodged, appearing directly above her attacker.

"Sorry, this may hurt." Y/N said, swiftly spinning her body around, aiming her foot towards Shiozaki's side. The vine-haired girl seemed to be shocked, she was once aiming her vines, then suddenly she was spinning in the air.

Once she realised this, she got herself together, using her vines to secure herself, stopping right before the out of bounds line.

"Ooh! That was lucky! One more second spinning and you would've been out!" Y/N stated enthusiastically with a grin, lifting up her index finger. 

"Now, I'm going to count to ten, by then, you'll be out of bounds, so come at me, Shiozaki." The girl taunted her opponent, wagging her finger and her grin growing wider as she saw that she got a slight reaction out of Shiozaki.

The vine-haired girl ran forward, whipping her vines all around towards Y/N.

"One."

All the vines seemed to miss, the white-haired girl using a combination of her skills and her infinity to doge the vines. Shiozaki seemed to remain calm, trying to look for a weak point she could hit.

"Two."

This time, Y/N rushed at Shiozaki, swiping her foot to hit Shiozaki's knees, making her crumple to the ground. She was quick to recover, using her vines to push herself away from Y/N.

"Three."

She had fast reflexes with her vines. That's the main thing Y/N could get from this fight. She smirked while she stood up, formulating a plan in her mind.

"Four."

Y/N grinned, turning around and kneeling down to dig her hand into the concrete, cursed energy oozing from her fingers as she dug into the concrete. She squashed the chunk of concrete in her hand, breaking it into tiny chunks.