十四 | 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

「CHAPTER FOURTEEN: FAN SERVICE」

NOW PLAYING:
SHE'S MY COLLAR - GORILLAZ FT. KALI UCHIS
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:35 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:29

The unwanted rush of memories that entered Y/N's thoughts quickly went away. Those memories were sealed deep in her mind, locked away from ever seeing the light of day until she talked about it.

The click of Y/N's footsteps echoed throughout the empty corridor as she continued walking, now far away from Midoriya and Todoroki.

Hearing Todoroki's traumatic childhood was a trigger for Y/N, bringing back the memories she didn't want to ever think about.

Yet, she sympathised with him. 

A mutual understanding of their similar childhoods is what Y/N had gained from that conversation.

Would she open up to him about her's? Probably.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Y/N shook her head, stray white hairs flailing as she did. 'No more thinking about that. We're moving on.' She thought, now looking down at her shoes, watching herself walk.

And so, Y/N walked, mindlessly walking through the corridors, lips pursed and her mind hazy.

Suddenly, she gasped.

The H/T-haired girl stopped in her steps, slightly taking a few steps back. Her head snapped towards the wall, observing the panel on the wall.

It absolutely reeked of cursed energy, a powerful type nonetheless.

She reached her hand out towards the wall panel, feeling her hand go through it. Her eyes widened behind her blindfold, and she pulled her hand back.

Noticing a small pebble on the ground in front of her, she picked it up, slinging her arm back. She threw the pebble at the panel, watching as it simply bounced off the hard wall.

'This is probably where one of Sukuna's fingers are.' Only people with cursed energy would be able to go through here.

With a deep breath, she stepped into the wall, feeling herself go through it.

She was right. In front of her, plastered into a wall behind the secret panel was one of Sukuna's fingers.

She grinned, carefully snatching the finger out from the wall, E/C eyes observing the object.

The finger had been sealed many years ago, but it was clear to Y/N that the seal was just about broken. The wrap on it was loose, to the point of falling off.

Sighing, the white-haired girl put the finger into her pocket, happy to have retrieved the first one.

'One down, four more to go.'

And with that, she stepped out of the hidden room, quickly turning her head back to look at the panel one last time.

She placed her hand where she just was, thinking it would go through.

But it didn't.

'Strange. At least I got the finger. That's what I'm here for.'

Slightly stretching her arms a bit, Y/N continued to walk forward through the corridor. Her mouth opened, a yawn escaping.

"Y/N!"

Whipping her head around, E/C eyes landed on the forms of Kaminari and Mineta, both of them out of breath, seemingly looking for her. She didn't really like being alone with these two, but whatever.