三十一 | 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

「CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: LIAR LIAR」

NOW PLAYING:
DYNASTIES & DYSTOPIA (FROM THE SERIES 'ARCANE') - DENZEL CURRY, GIZZLE, BREN JOY
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:13 ━━━━⬤─────── 02:58

As the familiar voice echoed throughout the small alleyway, Mahito looked around to see where it came from, only to be sent flying.

With mass amounts of curse energy in her right foot, the hard bottom of the tip of Y/N's shoe collided with the pale blue-haired curse's head, effectively sending him away from the black-haired boy before the curse could morph his soul.

The youngest Gojo had come in from above, having jumped down from one of the buildings that surrounded the alleyway to kick in Mahito's unsightly face.

Y/N was once again, girl-bossing.

The white-haired girl landed on the ground, smoothly dragging her shoes along the floor to help stabilise her landing. Recovering quickly, for a split second Y/N turned her attention to the black-haired boy leaning against the wall, taking in his current condition. 

Noticing Y/N's head facing in his direction, Megumi gave her a small nod, silently telling her that he was alright. Understanding the message, Y/N returned the gesture, before turning her body to fully focus on the special grade curse that stood in the alleyway with them.

Mahito stumbled to the dirty concrete of the alleyway floor, his stitched-up face slightly deformed from the sudden kick he received to the head. He quickly recovered, rolling off the concrete and leaping up backwards, tiny wings sprouting out from behind him, giving him a slow landing.

Right after his ugly ass landed on the ground, Y/N gave him no time to react; she leapt forward, swinging her right fist towards Mahito's face, feeling an abundance of cursed energy coursing through her.

From behind, Megumi could tell that Y/N's cursed energy was expanding. She was pissed off. Her negative emotions only enhanced and increased her power, and it didn't take a genius to know that Y/N's rage was slowly building, especially after seeing Mahito nearly touch Megumi, where he would have been... changed. (A/N: Junpei.. :c)

With her right arm flaring with the invisible blue flames of cursed energy, the white-haired girl prepared to swing her fist at Mahito's face, only to widen her eyes as she noticed the shit-eating grin on his face as he watched her leap towards him.

She was quick enough to notice Mahito's arm twitching slightly as if he was preparing for her attack and bracing himself.

Narrowing her eyes, Y/N quickly changed position. She pushed herself up more, moving to the side of Mahito's form instead of directly going in front of him.

The special grade curse was quick to react, his arms morphing into an ungodly shape as they turned into something like a razor-sharp sickle. With the grin on his face growing wider, he went to stab the youngest Gojo with his arms.

Unbeknownst to him, the white-haired girl had sneakily held her hand out towards her black-haired boyfriend, trusting him to know what she was asking for.

Luckily, Megumi was observant enough to see her outstretched hand and swiftly reached his hand into the shadows. His hand re-emerged, this time with the black-tinted sword in his grasp. 

In a flash, the black-haired boy threw the blade at his badass girlfriend, watching as she quickly grabbed the handle while the sword was in the air.

Rushing forward, Mahito chucked his sickle-like arms at Y/N, preparing to chop her head off. Only to find himself stumbling forward as the white-haired girl swiftly swung the cursed weapon at his two limbs, effectively cutting them off.