二十二 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

「CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: YOU WON'T DIE」

NOW PLAYING:
I MISS THE RAGE (MAJESTO REMIX) - MARIO JUDAH
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:13 ━━━━⬤─────── 02:55

Y/N could feel the flow of cursed energy in her body expand rapidly, the weight of her words filling the stadium with anticipation and slight dread as to what was going to happen.

The white-haired girl had a wide smirk-like grin on her face as she spoke those words.

The whole stadium began to scream as they watched what seemed to be a crack appear in the middle of the air, right between the middle of the two contestants fighting.

The crack started off small, just barely ripping apart the atmosphere. Then, the white-haired sorcerer flicked her left wrist slightly, causing the crack to expand.

People began to yell in terror as the crack in the middle of the air continued to grow, protesting against the fight.

"What even is that?!"

"Stop the fight! They're going to die!"

"M-mom! I'm scared!"

The crowd caused an uproar in the stadium as the space around the crack began to crumble, bits of thin air falling and revealing what was behind the crack in the air.

It looked like some kind of galaxy, hiding right behind the thin air.

The crack began to expand, even more, coming around to surround Bakugou and Y/N. As time went by fast, it began to crumble, even more, creating a rip in the atmosphere.

The ash-blonde boy began to let out confused insults at his opponent while the white-haired girl continued to smirk widely, letting her domain expansion completely surround them.

To everyone else, the pair went into the rip, seemingly disappearing from the stage.

Y/N looked around at the familiar sight of her domain expansion.

When she was learning her brother's domain expansion, she had taken her own twist on it. Like her brother's one, the target and the user were both taken into an empty void of space, however, the way the target get's hurt in each of their domain's were completely different.

In a way to honour her Mother, Y/N had taken the concept of the empty void and made it into a valley from space, therefore the name; valley of the cosmos.

With what looked like waves of an aurora like aura whipping around the edges of the domain, accompanied with white specks of stars that were littered and spread around the void that burned brightly in the distance.

The natural colours of space mingled with each other as a background, the hues of purple, black and blue messing together to create the base of the void.

The domain was quite simply and literally, breathtaking, as Bakugou would come to find out.

Bakugou's crimson eyes quickly looked around the interior of the void, observing his surroundings for a split second before he began to feel his heart drop down into his stomach.

The white-haired sorcerer standing on the other side of him still had her left hand stretched out, her fingers spread out. Her smirk grew wider as she began to slowly curl her left hand inwards, reenacting a slow squeezing motion.

The ash-blonde let out a sharp gasp and a noise of surprise as he began to feel a weird kind of feeling all around his body. Not the good kind of feeling either.