五 | 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

「CHAPTER FIVE: FIRST CONTACT」

NOW PLAYING:
WON'T BITE - DOJA CAT FT. SMINO
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:37 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:15

Six days had passed since the recommended exam. 

Y/N had fully moved into the dorms, spending the day with her friends at Jujutsu tech who weren't on missions and then sleeping at the UA dorms at night.

After changing into some comfortable clothes, Y/N went to bed. 

As she pulled the comforter over herself, she relaxed into the bed, anxious about her mission that would really start tomorrow.

'It's no big deal. Just get the fingers then get out of there. You'll be fine Y/N.'

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Pulling back the curtains of her dorm room, Y/N winced as the bright light outside overtook the previously dark room.

'Right. It's my first day at UA.'

She stared back at the UA uniform that hung by a coathanger on a hook plastered on the wall, tilting her head. Sighing, Y/N raised her arms above her head, stretching out her stiff limbs and shaking the sleep from her system.

Y/N walked over to her new uniform on the wall. She reached a hand out to grip onto the handle of the coathanger, pulling it off the hook. Y/N quickly took the sides of the uniform off of the hanger, holding the clothes in her hand.

She put on the blouse first, swiftly adjusting the collar. Next, she shimmied on the skirt, cringing at how short it was when she saw her reflection in the mirror. 

'Yeah, definitely wearing stockings and shorts with this.' After putting on the stockings and shorts she brought earlier in the week, Y/N sighed in relief. 

'That's better.' 

Y/N adjusted the red tie around her collar, tightening and then loosening it to her desired fit. Finally, the blazer. She slid it on, looking at the grey material of the blazer with the green trim that wrapped around some areas of the jacket.

To finish off the look, Y/N fixed up her hair, styling it the way she wanted.

After getting ready for the day, Y/N gently stuffed the items and stationary she needed for the day into her shoulder bag. She grabbed her blindfold from her study desk and put it in her blazer pocket. 

She had made a system for her eye coverings. Sunglasses for class time, blindfold for kicking ass time.

Flicking on the dark black sunglasses that her brother got for her, Y/N slipped her bag onto her shoulder, grabbed her new school shoes, and made her way out of the dorms.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Guys!" 

In the classroom of 1-A, a certain pink-skinned girl rushed into the classroom, running up to her friends and slamming her hands on the closest desk. She was panting, eyes wide.