四 | 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

「CHAPTER FOUR: THE EXAM」

NOW PLAYING:
IL VENTO D'ORO - YUGO KANNO
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:15 ━━⬤───────── 04:55

A few hours had passed since breakfast. The rest of the morning was spent in the dorm kitchen, everyone sitting at the table. 

They all talked for a while together, making the most of their time with Y/N before she had to leave for the UA exam.

Grabbing her Jujutsu Tech uniform jacket, the youngest Gojo slipped it on as she slid open the door. 

She took her blindfold out of the right pocket of her jacket. Raising her arms behind her head, Y/N tied the blindfold into a knot, securely reducing the drawbacks of six eyes. 

Crouching down, she put on her sneakers. Y/N's feet shuffled into her shoes, kicking her foot one last time to make sure they were on securely.

Standing up, the white-haired girl finished adjusting her jacket, then slid the door close. After yawning, she stuck her hands in her pockets and started walking to UA.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Looking up at the school building for UA, it was as weird as Y/N thought it would be. 

It was made up of four towers full of glass windows with a connecting part in the middle of each tower, which made the building form a 3D 'H' shape. '

Huh. What did I get myself into?' Sighing, the H/T haired Gojo made her way to the gates. She just stared at the gate, looking at the shining UA logo in the center of the gate. 

'How do I get in?'

"Excuse me? Are you L/N Y/N?" a squeaky voice asked. Y/N turned her head to look at where the voice came from. 

She was met with a small... mouse? He was dressed in a white long-sleeve collared shirt, with a red tie in the middle. 

On top of that, he wore a black vest with six buttons distributed evenly on two sides, along with black pants and light brown shoes. There was also a long scar that ran along with his right eye.

"Um, yes. That would be me. Who are you?" Bowing to the mouse as she spoke, Y/N turned to fully face the creature. He laughed, raising his paw in the air. 

"Aha! Am I a mouse? A dog? A bear?" The girl raised an eyebrow. "My real identity is..." Suddenly raising his paw, he beamed. "The principal! I am Nezu!" 

This was the principal of UA? How fun. Smiling widely, Y/N bent down and grabbed his raised paw, shaking it. 

"Hello Mr. Principal of UA! It's nice to meet you. Thank you for allowing me to transfer this late." Standing up, she bowed once more. 

She had a façade to put on after all.

Nezu moved along into the grounds of UA, motioning for the girl to follow him. "That is quite alright Ms. L/N! I am sure that your quirk will prove very useful to the society of heroes in the future! I am honored to have someone with a quirk like you at UA!" 

Oh. That's right. She had to hide her cursed techniques under the guise of a 'quirk'. 

Smiling once again, Y/N nodded. "Ah yes. Force manipulation is quite a useful thing." She agreed with Nezu. 

"I hope you also don't mind me wearing a blindfold during physical activities. Same with wearing sunglasses inside." Nezu turned back to look at her curiously, wanting to hear more.