二十三 | 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

「CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: THE AFTERMATH」

NOW PLAYING:
CLAP - SEVENTEEN
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
01:14 ━━━━⬤─────── 02:47

The medical bots trotted their way over to where Bakugou was, going to pick him up and take him away on the stretcher to see Recovery Girl.

Letting out a sigh, the white-haired girl began to walk over to where the medical bots were picking him up, waving her hand at their confusion despite them being bots.

'Sucks I have to do this, but whatever. He's learned his lesson.' Y/N thought. She grimaced. 'If he ever does shit like that again, I'll leave him in the void for more than twenty seconds.'

She stretched her hand out towards Bakugou, feeling the cursed energy build up and sneakily leave her hand. Silently chanting the technique under her breath, she began to heal Bakugou using her reverse cursed technique.

The wounds, injuries and trauma Bakugou has suffered seemingly began to repair themselves as the girl stretched her hand out towards him.

His body was severely damaged by a mix of cursed energy, and it was fixed by the same person who did the damage with cursed energy.

Ignoring the glances and noises of surprise from the bots at the state of the boy and his now healed, yet unconscious body, Y/N began to walk away from the arena, turning on her heel while the crowd continued to cheer for her victory in the background.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"All of the first-year events for this year's UA sports festival have been completed. And now, we will begin the award ceremony!" Midnight spoke out, raising her left hand in the air to the side as she talked.

The TV screens around the stadium all flashed to a picture of a trophy with the words 'award ceremony' to the side. Fireworks blasted over the top of the whole arena as the crowd cheered and yelled, excited for the rankings.

Y/N stood on the highest podium in the awards ceremony, ignoring the tantrum that the ash-blonde next to her was throwing.

What an idiot.

He was strapped up to a cement pillar cementoss had made to help restrain the boy. Bakugou was thrashing around in his full arm length restraints as he growled and spat into the muzzle around his mouth.

The H/T-haired girl quickly put her hand over her mouth, trying hard to cover up her laughs.

He looked like a fucking dog. 'I Guess he truly is a pomeranian now.' Y/N thought, side glancing at the second place podium as she giggled quietly.

Ever since he had woken up and after being told that he was put on the verge of death but also healed by the same person sent him into a riot. Y/N could hear his first yell when he heard the news from across the whole arena.

Safe to say, he was not happy about being healed by Y/N.

But oh well, he would've had to spend at least a year in rehabilitation if Y/N didn't heal him.

"He's been struggling ever since waking up. But man... that second place is all over the place."

Tokoyami sweatdropped as he stood next to Todoroki on the third place podium, side-eyeing the thrashing boy from where he stood.

"He is like a man-eating fiend. What a menace."

Y/N turned her attention to the dual-haired boy next to him, watching as Todoroki was staring down kind of sadly, seemingly lost in thought.