LOVER BOY | I.L

Від adoreyoutpwk

After all, I'd like for you and I to go romancing. Say the word your wish is my command. Book 1/2 [All rights... Більше

• 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖡𝖮𝖸 •
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖮𝖭𝖤 ~ 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲 𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖤 𝖥𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖲
1.00 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤
1.01 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖳 𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱
1.02 𝖮𝖫𝖫𝖸
1.03 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖴𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖱
1.04 𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖪
1.05 𝖡𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖤𝖲
1.06 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪
1.07 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖥𝖨𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖳
1.08 𝖯𝖮𝖶𝖤𝖱 𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖤
1.09 𝖦𝖠𝖬𝖤 𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤
1.10 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖪𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖬𝖠
1.11 𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤 𝖤𝖷𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳
1.12 𝖨𝖲𝖯𝖸
1.13 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦
1.14 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦
1.15 𝖣𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭
1.16 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖳 𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖶
1.17 𝖴𝖫𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖴𝖬𝖲
1.18 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸
1.19 𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖤
1.20 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖴𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖳 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖬𝖠𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱
1.21 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖪𝖨𝖲𝖲
1.22 𝖩𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖸, 𝖩𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖸
1.23 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖫𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖣
1.24 𝖯𝖠𝖨𝖭 𝖥𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖠 𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖡𝖠𝖭𝖣
1.25 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖭
1.26 𝖥𝖴𝖫𝖫 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭
1.27 𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖱𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭
1.28 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖫𝖸𝖹𝖤𝖣
1.29 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖸 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖸 𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖸
1.30 𝖥𝖠𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖸 𝖱𝖤𝖴𝖨𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖭
1.31 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖬𝖯𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲
1.32 𝖴𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖤𝖣
1.33 𝖴𝖭𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖫𝖸 𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖲
1.34 𝖱𝖠𝖡𝖨𝖣
1.35 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱
1.36 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖧
1.37 𝖶𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖶𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖤
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖶𝖮 ~ 𝖲𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖡𝖮𝖣𝖸 𝖳𝖮 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤
2.01 𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖤𝖱𝖲 𝖤𝖭𝖣
2.02 𝖳𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖮𝖮
2.03 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖮𝖲 𝖱𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖭𝖦
2.04 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖤𝖥𝖫𝖨𝖤𝖲
2.05 𝖴𝖭𝖫𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖤𝖣
2.06 𝖥𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖤𝖣
2.07 𝖬𝖮𝖳𝖤𝖫 𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖠
2.08 𝖢𝖴𝖱𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖲
2.09 𝖤𝖵𝖮𝖫𝖵𝖤𝖣
2.10 𝖵𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖸
2.11 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖨𝖱𝖫 𝖶𝖧𝖮 𝖪𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖳𝖮𝖮 𝖬𝖴𝖢𝖧
2.12 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖫𝖮𝖮𝖪𝖤𝖣
2.13 𝖠𝖫𝖯𝖧𝖠 𝖯𝖠𝖢𝖳
2.14 𝖫𝖴𝖭𝖠𝖱 𝖤𝖢𝖫𝖨𝖯𝖲𝖤
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤 ~ 𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖱 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖱𝖤
3.01 𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖲
3.02 𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖤 𝖡𝖠𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣
3.03 𝖦𝖠𝖫𝖵𝖠𝖭𝖨𝖹𝖤
3.04 𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖴𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖣
3.05 𝖲𝖨𝖫𝖵𝖤𝖱𝖥𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖤𝖱
3.06 𝖱𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖫𝖤𝖣
3.07 𝖫𝖤𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖠 𝖵𝖴𝖫𝖯𝖨𝖭𝖠
3.08 𝖤𝖢𝖧𝖮 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤
3.09 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖮𝖷 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖮𝖫𝖥
3.10 𝖣𝖤-𝖵𝖮𝖨𝖣
3.11 𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤
3.12 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖨𝖵𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖤
𝖠𝖢𝖳 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱 ~ 𝖶𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖬𝖯𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲
4.01 𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖭 𝖨𝖭 𝖬𝖤𝖷𝖨𝖢𝖮
4.02 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖪 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭
4.03 𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖴𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖤
4.04 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖵𝖠𝖴𝖫𝖳
4.05 𝖠 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖣𝖠𝖸
4.06 𝖵𝖨𝖷𝖤𝖭
4.07 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖫
4.08 𝖠𝖣𝖵𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖤𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖸𝖲𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦
4.09 𝖳𝖮𝖮 𝖥𝖠𝖱
4.11 𝖣𝖮𝖠
4.12 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭: 𝖥𝖠𝖨𝖫𝖤𝖣
4.13 𝖯𝖨𝖳𝖸 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖸
4.14 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖥𝖠𝖱𝖤
4.15 𝖤𝖭𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳
4.16 𝖶𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖫𝖮𝖮
4.17 𝖲𝖶𝖠𝖭 𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖦

4.10 𝖰𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖤𝖣

2K 60 31
Від adoreyoutpwk

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[sorry if i misdescribe the psat test, i took it early jr. year so it's been a while lmaoo. i also did terribly, which is neither here nor there. moving on...]

Olive stared at the all-too-familiar ceiling, wide awake. Her eyes were puffy and there were tear stains that ran down her face. No one asked about her appearance when she came through the door, though you could tell Isaac wanted to. She just looked between the three of them and asked if she could stay for a while. Isaac didn't need to ask anymore. He'd been through that before. He knew that look, he'd had those same tear stains on his cheeks. He knew the cause of her pain.

Derek.

He could kill him. Realistically, if he was supposed to die anyway, what's the harm in speeding up the process? Exactly, there is none. He could just beat him up really bad. Apparently, he wasn't at fighting speed so he could definitely take him. He paced around the living room as Allison moved her head opposite his body so she could watch the TV. She knew he was working things out in his head but did it have to be while she was trying to watch Supernatural? (No, the answer is no.)

Finally, she'd had enough. She huffed, taking the remote and pausing it right as Dean was about to start singing Eye of the Tiger. Her favorite episode.

"Stop it," Allison deadpanned, causing Isaac to stop in his tracks and turn to her. "Stop pacing, stop thinking, just stop it. I don't have to be the one to tell you that one of the main perks of having your ex-that-shouldn't-be-your-ex living in your house is unlimited access to her room. Go knock on the door!" She gestured to Olive's door and Isaac furrowed his eyebrows. He hadn't thought of that yet.

He nodded slowly, about to knock on the door when he remembered that after a traumatic experience, Olly likes to drink tea. Green tea with two spoons of honey and one of sugar, because "the honey never makes it sweet enough." He got to work, making the tea and getting a blanket he'd stolen from her room to bring it back. He even brought her a cookie. He was winning brownie points for sure. Not that he was going to make this about winning her back, of course not, that hasn't been his sole motive since he got back to Beacon Hills. He kind of missed lacrosse too.

Finally, all was ready and he knocked gently on her door, tea in hand. He heard footsteps shuffle on the other end of the door and when she opened it, she furrowed her eyebrows. She knew it was gonna be Isaac, so she didn't know why it surprised her. Maybe it was because he worked up a sweat.

"Hey," He smiled at her slightly and she sighed.

"Hi," Her voice was small, she'd definitely cried more since she got here. He was definitely going to kill Derek.

"Can I come in? I made you some tea," He held up the cup and she smiled slightly, nodding as she moved aside, letting him in. "I also brought this back, I kinda stole it while you were gone."

She took the blanket from his hands, tossing it back on her bed as she laughed lightly.

"Cookie?" Isaac held it out to her and she tilted her head. Maybe the cookie was too far. He set it on her nightstand and sighed. "Sorry, I'm just trying to cheer you up."

"It's kinda working, maybe you should embarrass yourself more. Pick the cookie back up," She nods to the cookie, earning a laugh from Isaac.

"Okay, I get it, I'm trying too hard," Isaac rolled his eyes, sitting next to her on the bed. She gave him a sad smile. All she wanted to do was curl up into his arms and cry it out like she's done many times before. But, since they're back on the friends first movement, she opted for just resting her head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her as she sighed softly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He looked down at her and Olive nodded.

"I told him about the deadpool. He's devolving, he's losing all of his abilities and I don't know how to stop it. Once he found out about his name being the cipher key he told me to get out. I said some things I probably shouldn't have said, especially if the grim reaper is walking on his heels. I don't know, I just hate that he has to push me away."

"It's Derek," Isaac says as she sits up, looking at him with knitted brows. "He already let you too close, Olly. He's afraid of losing you so he is gonna be more distant."

"Who hurt him?"

"Alphabetically or chronologically?" Isaac raised an eyebrow, causing Olive to laugh lightly.

"Yeah, you're right. I just wish he wasn't so guarded. I might be able to help him then," She shrugged, leaning back on the bed and Isaac chuckled lightly, leaning back with her.

"You know, I think it's gonna be nice having you around here," He looked over at her and she smiled, shaking her head.

"Why?"

"Because Allison has shitty movie taste and you are my twin flame, so we're literally programmed to have common interests," He states, looking back up at the ceiling. Olive laughs, genuinely this time, and he looks back over at her smiling.

"Wanna watch one now?" Isaac raises an eyebrow, pulling out his laptop from under the blanket.

"You really did try too hard," She nodded, sitting up against the pillows.

"Shut up and get the lights."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

She fell asleep. What now? Literally, what does he do now that she's fallen asleep? I mean, of course, she fell asleep, she's had the most emotionally draining day ever, plus Scott said she hasn't been sleeping, like at all. If this were him a few months ago, he would just wrap her in his arms and fall asleep with her. But he threw the tea in the ocean and now he can't fucking drink it. He sighed, moving his arm ever so slightly so he doesn't wake her up, pressing pause on the movie they were watching, and slowly getting off of the bed. He doesn't bother with his laptop, leaving it open on the bed, and before he leaves he covers her up with the blanket he'd brought in. He quietly closes the door, turning to see Allison standing in the living room. Eyebrows raised and arms folded over her chest.

"Did it work?"

"Kind of," Isaac nodded, earning a smile from Allison.

"Progress."

He rolled his eyes, not really sure why she was so invested in them getting back together, and he made his way to his room, tossing the covers over himself and letting himself drift off to sleep. Maybe it was progress.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Olive woke up after a night of surprisingly blissful sleep. She looked at the time: 9:20.

"Shit!" She yelled, tossing off the covers and running to her closet.

"What happened? What's going on?" Isaac burst into her room, looking around frantically. She leaned her head around the corner with furrowed eyebrows. Isaac's face fell.

"We have to take the PSAT today," She deadpanned and Isaac's eyes widened as he ran out of the room. She heard Allison curse from the other end of the apartment. Apparently, they all forgot.

After the three very frantic teens ran around the apartment while Chris watched amusingly from the couch, they drove (semi-illegally) to make it to the school on time. They burst through the doors, earning looks from everyone in the hallway, including all of their friends. They approached them, all of them out of breath.

"Did you race here, what took you so long?" Stiles rose an eyebrow at the three of them and Allison rolled her eyes.

"Probably would've been faster, Ali was driving like a fucking turtle," Olive deadpanned, earning a glare from Allison.

"I didn't want a ticket, asshole," She shook her head and Olive waved her off.

"It doesn't matter, we're here," Isaac said, trying to appease the two.

"Barely," Olive mumbled, folding her arms in front of her chest.

"Jesus, what crawled up your ass and died?" Malia turned to her and Olive rolled her eyes.

"Don't wanna talk about it."

"Okay, moving swiftly onward," Stiles raised an eyebrow, sighing.

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asked, looking around and Stiles shook his head.

"She took it freshman year-" He started before Malia slapped him on the shoulder.

"You're telling me I could've taken this some other time?" She widened her eyes at Stiles before Olive places a hand on her shoulder.

"Malia, you've studied harder for this than any of us here, you're fine, I promise," Olive smiled at her reassuringly and Malia relaxed under her touch, but she still wasn't convinced.

"That doesn't mean I'm gonna do good-"

"Well," Stiles interjects, earning a look from Malia.

"Well...what?"

"It's 'do well,' not good," Stiles corrects, earning a frustrated huff from Malia.

"God!"

"You're doing this," Scott turns to her and Malia meets his gaze. "Because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college."

"It's only three hours," Allison nods with a smile on her face. "We can survive three hours."

The group didn't know how wrong they were...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The seven of them filed into the classroom with the rest of the students, getting their fingerprints taken and turning in their cellphones. They all sat at their desks, test packets in front of them. The energy in the room felt like a weight on their shoulders, everyone strung out and practically shaking in their sneakers. Olive picked up one of the No. 2 pencils on her desk and fiddled with it nervously before sticking her thumbnail in between her teeth. She heard a 'psst' from beside her, turning to see Stiles making a motion with his thumb against his mouth before mouthing 'out.' She rolled her eyes, removing her thumb from her mouth and looking apprehensively down at the packet in front of her.

"Please do not open the test booklets until you are instructed to do so," The test proctor at the front of the room gave Stiles a harsh look. Stiles, who had already opened the front page of the test, pursed his lips before closing the packet. "The test is 2 hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections, and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring the exam?"

The man looks over at Ms. Martin, who raises her eyebrows and lets out a nervous sigh.

"I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual," She says, earning a small chuckle from Olive. "Um. Let me just try him again."

She steps out of the room and Olive swallows nervously, already finding herself looking up at the clock. She looks over at Stiles, who was rereading the front of the packet for what easily could have been the 100th time. She looked over at Malia, who looked like she could feasibly vomit, and Kira who was next to her and trying to reassure her. Scott, whose leg was bouncing nervously, and Allison, who was looking down at Scott's leg like she wanted to smack it until it stopped moving. It was shaking the desk and everyone could hear it. Then her eyes drifted to Isaac, who was staring straight at her. She gave him a small smile before turning back to the front of the classroom. She couldn't decide if the lightheaded feeling she had was due to her anxiety or if she was actually sick, she put her weight on the former because she was a werewolf, she couldn't get sick. Either way, it was time to begin.

Olive started with math. It was going to be easier to just answer the math problems before reading all of the passages. She answered the algebra questions easily, struggling a bit with geometry, but nobody likes geometry anyway. As she filled in another bubble on the ScanTron, they heard a thud from behind them. All in unison, Scott, Stiles, Malia, and Olive turned around to see Sydney on the ground.

"Sydney!" Natalie shouted from the front of the classroom, rushing to Sydney's side and helping her up. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. I just got kind of dizzy," She laughed it off, allowing Natalie to help her stand. Natalie's gaze caught her wrist, knitting her eyebrows together and straddling it in her hands.

"Sydney, how long have you had this?" She asked, and Olive looked at Isaac, who was sitting right next to Sydney, and tilted her head.

"Rash," He mouthed and Olive narrowed her eyes.

"Ms. Martin, do I need to stop the test?" The instructor asks from the front of the room and Natalie hesitates for a moment before shaking her head.

"Um, no," She says, concern lacing her voice as she reached the desk, picking up her phone. "I'll just need a minute. Nobody leaves the room."

Olive turned to Stiles, who watched her leave the room skeptically. The instructor motioned for them to continue their tests, but nobody moved. They all just sat where they were, sharing confused glances with their classmates.

"No! Get back, don't come in here!" Everyone's eyes shot to the door when they hear Ms. Martin shout from the hallway. All of them exchange wide-eyed-glances as the entire classroom jump out of their seats and rush into the hallway to see what was going on.

"Back to your seats, now," Natalie says to them as they appear in the hallway. But none of them move. "Please."

Scott turns around, motioning for everyone to go back into the room and shutting the door behind them. Olive moves a piece of her hair behind her ear, listening into the hallway, where Natalie was talking on the phone.

"I need the number of the CDC."

Olive's eyes shot to Scott, who seemed to have also heard what she said because he was looking right at her too. Isaac placed a hand on her shoulder and she looked up at him.

"CDC?" He asked nervously, which gained Stiles' attention.

"What about the CDC? What's she saying?" Stiles asked frantically, but in a hushed tone so no one would hear him.

"I- I don't know she just- wait she said the rash is on Coach? Oh my God, he's passed out in his office," Olive looked between the two boys with wide eyes, moving her thumb between her teeth.

"Will you stop-" Stiles shook his head, grabbing her wrist and dropping it so it falls to her side.

"Sorry," She shakes her head, folding her arms across her chest.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Before they knew it, there were hazmat teams sent into the school and the wolves heard sirens approaching. Sydney was taken off to another area of the school while the group huddled. Scott went with Sydney and Natalie so they could run tests and Olive hoisted herself onto a desk.

"They're thinking smallpox," Stiles sighed, shaking his head.

"That's not likely," The test proctor said, looking up from his book and gaining everyone's attention. "Smallpox was eradicated worldwide in 1979. We've only managed to completely eradicate 2 viruses in history. The other was rinderpest. It killed cows."

"So we should be comforted by that, right?" Stiles raises an eyebrow, moving so his torso was facing the man.

"Unless it's something worse."

Olive blinked a few times before leaning back on her arms next to Malia, who was staring out the window with furrowed eyebrows.

"Whatever it is, they're taking it pretty seriously. There's a lot of trucks and cars outside," She tilts her head to the side before her eyes widen, turning to Stiles. "Your dad's with them."

"I should probably call him," Stiles mumbled, jumping off the desk and rummaging through the envelopes containing their cellphones.

"Don't bother," The test proctor stops him, looking up from his book again. "They would've shut off all access to outside communication by now. No cell service, no WiFi, no one starting a panic. Looks like we're all just gonna have to wait here and see what happens."

Olive narrowed her eyes, turning to Isaac, who was staring at the guy with a wry face.

"I don't like him," He whispered into her ear, laughing lightly. "He's creepy."

"No, I need to try, we need to call someone's parent-" Olive stood up, but she immediately reached back down, steadying herself on the desk. Isaac was quick to grab her by the waist, standing to help her.

"Woah, what was that?" He looked down at her, concern littering his face and Olive shook her head, taking a deep breath.

"I have no idea," She looked around at the group with narrow eyes. Shaking her head and freeing herself from Isaac's grasp, she stands on her own. "I'm fine now."

"Are you sure, you-"

"I'm good, we should find Scott, he's been gone a while-" Olive said quickly, trying to draw attention away from whatever just happened, before a man in a hazmat suit walks in the door and speaks quickly with the test instructor.

"Everyone, they need you to line up in an orderly fashion in the hallway, they'll be taking blood samples," The proctor announces, and everyone in the room made their way out into the hallway. Olive moved to go before a hand grabs her wrist. She turns to see Stiles, staring at her with narrow eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks lowly to her and she nods.

"Stiles, I'm a werewolf, I can't get sick. I probably just stood up too fast," She gives him a small smile before he releases her hand and hesitantly follows her out into the hallway.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A few people ahead, Kira and Malia were having a conversation, which Olive was involuntarily listening to. She put a finger in her ear in an attempt to stop it, but their voices only got louder. She shifted uncomfortably on her feet, trying to physically shrug off the noise.

"Hey," Stiles looked at her with concern as she turned to meet his eyes. "What's going on?"

"I can't- my hearing it's- everything's so loud," She shook her head. She wanted to scream. It was like when she was first turned, she heard everything. Voices overlapping, cars screeching to a halt outside, the sound of syringes popping in the front of the line. Her breath picked up as she shook her head. Stiles looked around frantically, finding Isaac with his hand over his mouth, rapidly approaching them.

"We have a problem," He says, barely moving his mouth.

"I know, she's-"

"No," He stops him, unhinging his jaw slightly to reveal his fangs. "We have a problem."

"Okay, we need to get you two out of sight, now," He ushers the both of them away, yanking the lanyard out of Olive's pocket and shoving them in the locker room. He finds Allison, Scott, and Mr. Yukimura behind a set of lockers, and Malia and Kira run into the space hurriedly, similar to how Stiles had just brought the twin flames in earlier.

"What is going on?" Kira asks frantically, looking between the group. Olive groans, placing her hands over her ears and sliding down a set of lockers.

"I can't turn it off," She says, voice raised like she's listening to music on full volume in headphones.

"Yeah, and these won't go away," Isaac opens his mouth, showing his fangs.

Scott's eyes flash red and Malia shows her unsheathed claws as electricity floods the lockers Kira is leaning against.

"Clearly the virus is affecting you the way it won't hit any human being," Ken speaks up, causing Olive to flinch, her eyes screwed shut as she rests her head between her knees. Her clawed-hands gripping her head.

"We have to get you guys out of sight. We have to quarantine you...from the quarantine," Stiles sighs nervously, looking around at all of his friends (and Isaac) who are slowly losing their grip on their supernatural sides.

"Yeah, but where? I mean what if they get violent, like on the full moon?" Allison asks, leaning against one of the sets of lockers.

"We can't stay here, not in the locker room," Scott shales his head, sweat running down his face as if he's just run a marathon.

"A classroom is not gonna hold us," Malia shakes her head, bringing her bottom lip between her teeth.

"What about the basement?" Kira raises an eyebrow, but Stiles shakes his head.

"There are too many ways out," He sighs when suddenly, Olive's head shoots up as she looks between the group before her.

"The vault," She says as she stands up, approaching them. "The Hale vault."

"The Hale's always have an escape route, just like their house. There has to be another way in," Scott looks up at her and she nods at him.

They find blueprints to the school, spreading them across Coach's desk. Allison, Stiles, and Mr. Yukimura all examine them as the rest of the group haphazardly listens, the symptoms slowly becoming too much for the supernaturals.

"Okay so here's the sign, so the vault has to be somewhere around here," Stiles motions to the section of the paper, while Ken leans in to get a better look.

"I suppose if there was a second entrance, it would be accessible from the basement."

"It's probably somewhere in this hallway," Allison points out and Stiles nods at her. Olive wipes sweat from her head as she leans against the desk, turning to the rest of her packmates, who seem to be in as much agony as she is.

"Or this corridor-" Stiles starts before his voice trails off. He stumbles on his feet, falling into Mr. Yukimura. Malia reaches out to him, helping him steady himself along with Ken. Scott reaches over to his arm, pulling back his sleeve slightly to reveal a rash on his wrist.

"Woah," Stiles blinks a few times before leaning against the desk as well, letting out a deep breath.

"It's happening to you too," Ken says, examining Stiles' wrist. "You're getting sick. You all are."

"I don't feel sick," Kira shakes her head, turning to her father.

"I think it's affecting you differently. Neurologically," He says, rummaging in his pocket for a piece of paper. "I found your test answer sheet in a pile with the others."

He opens it, revealing the ScanTron had pencil marks outside of the bubbles, rather than inside of them. Kira looks down at her paper with furrowed eyebrows as Scott looks at her worriedly.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The group hurries down the stairs and into the basement before someone passes out again. They search walls and behind shelves, but they don't end up finding anything.

"Hey, guys!" Stiles shouts, gaining everyone's attention and causing Olive to jump. They meet Stiles at the end of the hallway and Isaac and Scott help him move a shelf out of the way.

Behind the bookshelf, they find a large wall marked with the Triskele, the mark of the Hale family. In the middle is a strange crack in the wall, just like the entrance from the outside.

"Look at that," Stiles points to the crack at the center of the Triskele. "It's like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws. Anyone's claws, right?"

Olive and Scott exchange a look before Olive shakes her head, turning to Stiles and subtly looking over at Malia. He sighs before turning to Scott, who nods.

"Um, Malia can you try?" The six of them turn to Malia, nervously shifting on their feet.

"Why?" She quirks an eyebrow and all of them look at their hands. Olive puts hers in the pocket of her jacket and turns to Scott.

"I don't have control," He shrugs, holding up his hand and showing her. She looks weirdly between them and shakes her head.

"Okay, I'll do it," She nods, looking at Scott. "But first tell me what you've been hiding from me. I know you think you're trying to protect me, but I can handle it."

The group stammers, sharing nervous looks with each other before Malia huffs, slapping her hands on her thighs.

"I know I'm on the list," She says, and everyone seems to relax slightly.

"Yes," Stiles says slowly, nodding his head.

"So how much?" She asks, shrugging.

"How much what?" Stiles raises his eyebrows, turning back to Scott.

"How much am I worth?"

"4 Million," Scott states, causing Malia to sigh. Stiles approaches her, his face softening when he reads her expression.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly and she looks up at him.

"Yeah, Scott's worth 20, Kira's 6, and those two are 25, they'll take all of you out way before me," Malia shakes her head, approaching the vault as Olive bites back a grin, turning to Stiles with a raised eyebrow. He looks around at the group and shrugs.

"It's progress."

Malia turns her hand in the lock and the vault door opens, allowing all seven of them to enter the room. They get comfortable, Malia laying in Stiles' lap, Scott sitting on a block nearby as Kira paces the room nervously. Olive sits against one of the shelves, head resting on her knees with her fingers in her ears to help muffle the surrounding sounds. Isaac sits against the shelving opposite her, watching her closely. Allison is standing against the wall by the door, nervously watching over her friends.

"You know this is where it all started," Stiles says, slowly stroking Malia's hair as she rests in his lap. "That's where the money was. 162 million in bearer bonds."

"How do you even change bearer bonds into cash?" Kira asks, examining a jar on the shelves.

"The bank, I guess," Stiles shrugs, resting his head on the pole he was leaning against. "They just let it sit here the whole time, collecting dust. You know bearer bonds are practically extinct?"

"Why does it matter?" Olive asks, removing her hands from her ears and sitting up.

"You know how many problems that money could solve?" Stiles sighed, looking at the ground.

"For you?" Olive narrowed her eyes, looking over at Stiles who sighs again.

"Me, my dad... The Eichen House and MRI bills are crushing him."

"Mom does this thing, she writes down all the items in our budget and how much they cost, and then she adds them all up and figures out how long we have until...we'd lose the house," Scott sighs, resting his arms on his knees and Olive frowns at both of them.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Olive looked between them and Stiles shakes his head.

"How could you help?"

"My mom was loaded, especially after she sold the house. I inherited all of it, I could've- I can help you. All you have to do is ask," Olive says, turning to Scott and then back to Stiles.

"No, no we'll figure it out, you don't have to-"

"I want to," She states, stopping him in the middle of his sentence. "You're my friends I want to-"

She's stopped short by a coughing fit making its way out of her throat. She places a hand on the ground to steady herself and Kira puts a hand on her shoulder comfortingly. Isaac sits up on alert, looking at her with wide eyes until she calms down.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After a while, Scott and Stiles move to the door to see if Scott can hear anything from upstairs. Olive's head rests tiredly on the block where he sat, Kira running a hand comfortingly through her hair. Isaac still hadn't taken his eyes off of her, more worried about her than he was himself. Allison sighed, walking over and sitting down next to him.

"I'm so tired of being Jimney Cricket," She shook her head, earning a weird glance from Isaac. "This could very well be your last chance to make amends, so please for the love of God tell her how you feel."

Isaac hesitates before his eyes drift to Olive again, who is curled up next to the block. He sighs, nodding as he stands on wobbly legs, making his way over to her.

"I got it," He nods to Kira, who smiles at him before replacing him next to Allison. Isaac knelt down, sitting next to her and she looked up at him, a tired smile on her face.

"How're you feeling?" She asks, sitting up and looking over at him. He smiles slightly at her, shaking his head.

"Been through worse, the flu won't kill me," He shakes his head, scrunching his nose up causing her to laugh, which makes her couch again. He looks down at her, a small frown on his face as he puts an arm around her, allowing her to rest her head on his shoulder.

"Smooth, Lahey," She mumbled into his shoulder as he chuckles lightly. "But I'll allow it, seeing as I am way too tired to do anything else."

"Don't go to sleep," He says, shaking her lightly and she adjusts her head on his shoulder. "If I know anything about deadly situations it's that when you wanna go to sleep, you shouldn't."

Olive shakes her head, sighing as she moves to get more comfortable. "Tell me a story."

"What?" He looks down at her, slightly amused and she shrugs, accidentally poking him in the back with her shoulder.

"You have to keep me awake, so tell me a story," She states nonchalantly and Isaac smiles down at her. He always loved how she would get when she was about to fall asleep. She was clingy and sweet and didn't care about anyone else but the two of them. She would always leave little kisses on his nose or jaw as she was falling asleep in his arms. Now it worried him.

"What kind of stories? Cause I don't know about you but I think Humpty Dumpty is kind of a moron, so I can tell you about him if you want?" He raises an eyebrow down at her and she smiles widely, shaking her head.

"Tell me about Paris," She mumbles into his shoulder, sighing deeply. Isaac nodded, about to start before she stopped him. "Wait."

She moved to lay her head in his lap, grabbing one of his hands and moving it to her hair. He smiled down at her, shaking his head.

"That's gonna put you to sleep," He raised an eyebrow at her again and she looked up at him, pouting slightly.

"But I don't feel good," She raises her eyebrows and he scoffed. Puppy dog eyes. He shook his head, sighing as he began to gently massage her scalp, leaning his head back on the shelf behind him. Olive let out a satisfactory hum as she nustled into his lap.

"Okay, well, in Paris they have the absolute best coffee shops. There's this one right next to the Eifel Tower, it has mean croissants and they're filled with chocolate. And there's this little seating area outside with comfortable chairs and wire tables where you can watch the tower and eat your pastries. They also have the best espresso, you'd be in heaven," He smiled down at her at the last part and she laughed tiredly. "And the Eifel Tower at night is so beautiful. The way it lights up, it looks like there are a million stars on it."

"You'll have to take me," She mumbles into his chest, sighing as she closes her eyes. He looks down at her, surprised at how easily that came out of her mouth. "We can get coffee and watch the stars on the tower."

He smiles fully this time, humming as he felt himself drifting off to sleep as well. "Of course. And we can visit the bookstores. Obviously, most of the books are in French but they have English sections in the stores and there's-"

He stops, looking down at her to see her fast asleep, leaning her head against him. He smiles softly, not wanting to disrupt her but knowing it's better if she's awake. He shakes her lightly, earning groans of protest from her.

"Hey, you gotta wake up," He whispers softly and she sighs, nodding her head. "You should probably sit up too, come on."

He helps her sit up, coughing into his shoulder and causing black blood to spill from his mouth. Olive furrows her eyebrows, wiping the corner of his mouth with her sleeve. She sighs, leaning her back against the block and letting her legs rest in his lap. She thinks for a minute before looking up at him.

"Why didn't you stay?" She asks softly, causing Isaac's face to soften.

"What?"

"Last night, why didn't you stay?" She tilts her head slightly and Isaac sighs.

"It's not like that anymore, Olly, I-"

"But you want it to be," She raises an eyebrow and a lump catches in Isaac's throat.

"Do you want it to be?" He asks, resting his hand on her calves. She thinks for a moment before letting out a deep breath.

"Yeah," She whispers, nodding her head. "I do."

"Really?" He looks over at her and she nods again. He smiles lightly, about to say something before Stiles walks over to them, squatting down to meet their eye level.

"Hey, I've gotta head out for a minute," He sighs, looking between them. Olive furrows her eyebrows, shaking her head.

"Why?" She asks, sitting up slightly and moving her legs out of Isaac's lap.

"Somebody's gotta go out there, Olly, and you guys aren't really in the shape for that, huh?" He raises an eyebrow and Olive shakes her head. "It's okay, I'll be right back."

"Okay," She says softly, moving her thumbnail in between her teeth nervously. Stiles laughs lightly, reaching and pulling it down. His hand lingered on hers for a minute. He shakes his head, looking over at Isaac and nodding before heading for the door.

Isaac stared at her for a minute, his gaze unreadable. She looked up at him, giving him a small smile and he sighed slightly before placing a hand on her cheek. His eyebrows furrowed as he moved his hand to her forehead.

"You're burning up," He whispered and Olive shook her head.

"I'm freezing," She shook her head, pulling her jacket tighter over her shoulders. Isaac sighed, taking her hand and pulling her up.

"C'mere," He mumbled, pulling her into him and wrapping his arms around her, resting his head on hers. She sighed, laying her head on his chest and closing her eyes for a minute, losing the battle of staying awake. Isaac closed his eyes too as he listened to her heart slowly beat in her chest. She began to let out hollow breaths and he shook her awake lightly.

"Isaac?" She asked, her breath quickening as she opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry, but you-" He began, eyes still closed on top of her head.

"No," She interrupted him, sitting up slightly and looking around the room. "I can't see."

Isaac opened his eyes as she sat up, his vision going blurry as he slowly watched her figure fade to black before him. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to focus on anything at all, but to no avail.

"I can't either."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

274K 5K 22
"I love you with every bone in my body. I want you for the person you are. I want to be able to call you mine. Cause unlike every other girl, I'll lo...
265K 4.1K 22
Summary inside I do not own The Originals or the Teen wolf cast all that goes to the not so amazing Julie plec and Jeff Davis. I only own the charac...
26.3K 502 30
◇ Sequeal to Take on the world ◇ "What's good When both choices I've got have us staring down the barrel to the bullets I can't stop? And so I stand...
81.5K 3.6K 38
where a sarcastic tv show fanatic accidentally messages a bad-tempered sour wolf disclaimer: I don't own teen wolf. all rights go to Jeff Davis