THE GIRL - BTS X READER.

By serendipitie_613

A 12 years old girl that doesn't act at her age, receiving training by BTS personally. That makes her become... More

Arrival To Korea
Audition by BTS
Signing Trainee Contract
Heading To Dorm
New Information Discovered
Jin Birthday Celebration
Schedule For Training
New Mansion
Moving In Together
Shopping In Mall
Fill My Apartment
Training : Learn, Practice
Instagram December pt.1
Depart From Airport
Instagram December pt.2
Arrival At HK
Surprise For V
The Personal Bodyguard
Meeting On Call
New Year : 2017
The First Assessment
Who Is 'Him'?
My Missed One
Kind-Hearted Girl
#C. On Trending
Out With Jimin
Annoyed
March's
That Feeling Again
Thailand, Bangkok
Instagram Jan - Apr 2017
Butterflies
I'm Not Yours
Idiot
It's Time
Sure Thing
C. Profile Updated
Instagram May - Aug 2017
Grain In Ear
Hobgoblin
Lion Cat
I Never Thought
Clearing
Christmas Day
2k18
Still That Girl
New Swag
Don't Ask
I Dare
Ice Cube
Slowly
London
Maknae
Dirty Thoughts
7 In 1
No Company
Glass
Update - Book 2

Cute

126 6 2
By serendipitie_613

Previous chapter : I was so shocked, really shocked seeing her in a cute hairstyle.

She didn't really looked at us, walking to the refrigerator grabbing a yogurt for herself, and then getting seated.

She gulped, avoiding our stares. "Are you being cute today?" Suga asked. "No, I'm not." she said, struggling to peel off the yogurt's cover, thanks to her nails.

"Your answer does not match with your hairstyle." Jin said. "He tied them, not me." she pointed at Jimin.

She naturally passed the yogurt to Jimin. "What?" he asked, pretending he didn't understand what she want. "Help. Me. Open. It." she said one word by one word, extra clearly. "Please." she being a polite boss baby.

'So? She's fine now?' I'm glad that she's not awkward with us after knowing our relationship, but I'm jealous of Jimin. "Thank you." She finally taking her first scoop of yogurt after Jimin opened for her.

"So that's why you're in a good mood?" Taehyung asked Jimin. He nodded cutely, "Why are you so cute?!" I reached out wanting to pinch his cheek, but there's still a few cms distant preventing me to do so.

After the peaceful breakfast, she was the first one to stood up, wanting to throw her empty yogurt case.

"wait." Jungkook stopped her, he directly moved his hand, untied the jacket that was around her torso. "Wear it." he said, commanding her to do so. 'Possessive.'

She fulfilled his request, stretching out her arm, letting Jungkook put it on her. After that, he zipped it up, "Done." he smiled, leaned in kisses her forehead.

"Uh... Thank you." she escaped to the kitchen.

"OMG she's so cute." Taehyung sounded excited.

For the following days, we're more opened showing our affection to our partner since she knew already. Not like we weren't back then but we do give pecks now to each other. Also not in front of the staffs and dancers, just when we're 8.

21 Nov 2018
Concert at Osaka.

23 Nov 2018
No one POV
The manager suggested to let Soyeon practice once at the concert venue we're in now.

She was about to turn it down, "It's for your own good." he advised, knowing she's gonna perform at a bigger stage.

"fine." she said. "Whose equipment am I using?" she asked, since she needed to sing live. "Mine." Jungkook offered, taking off his earpiece and mic pack.

"So damn much to put on." she sighed, taking one by one. She slipped the mic pack behind her trousers' pocket herself, wearing the earpiece. Jungkook passed his microphone. "Thank you."

"Do you want to take off your coat?" Jimin asked thinking it might be too hot for her. "I need the coat for the dance."

"I need a chair." she said looking around to see if there's any available. "Wait a second." the prop staff informed, and then coming back with a chair. "Thank you." she took it placing at left side.

"Look at the camera with red light on?" she asked to confirm. "Yep." the camera director answered. "ok, thank you." 'Did she just know only how to say 'thank you' now?'

All staffs stood aside clearing the middle part of main stage. The members sat at the walk way that connecting the main stage to front stage. She's dancing in the main stage. They're going to monitor her from both front and from the big screen.

She sat on the chair, leg spreading, not so polite. But it's not like she's wearing skirt, and it looked cool.

Slowly turned to look at the camera on her left as the song started. She leaned in one arm on her thigh, another holding the microphone close to her mouth, eye contacted with another camera.

Stood up, she kicked the chair backward. 'Wow.'

No one understand the lyric just Jimin saw the translation, they only know she for sure sang 'hey' and maybe 'fake' since they knew the word for 'fake love'.

'Listen', everyone focused on her. They knew because sometime when they talked Soyeon will blurt out english asking them to be quite and 'listen'.

Her walking was powerful. "Her 'shut up' was kind of cute." Taehyung said looking at her through the big screen. "Seriously?" Suga scoffed. "Everything of her is cute to you." Jin said.

'shh.' She put her finger up to her mouth🤫, she then freaking smiled and smirked staring to the camera. "OH MY GOD!!!" Jhope shouted. "She need to stop being so... Please I need the baby her back." Jungkook said, jaw dropped.

The cute her was immediately back just as the song ended. Fake crying, picked up her coat that she dropped on the floor as it was part of choreography while dusting it.

"The baby her is back." Namjoon said to Jungkook seeing her acting. "She really got that on off switch." Jimin commented. "Just like you." V whispered to him a little too sexily.

"And then?" Jimin asked cutely, facing him. "Nothing, just impressive." Taehyung said kissing his cheek.

Jungkook rushed to Soyeon who was monitoring the video that one of the staff took, for checking her position. "Ya!" she was surprised when he suddenly backhugged her. "It's me." She relaxed upper part body going limp, leaning against Jungkook's chest.

"You're so sexy just now." he whispered into her right ear, breathe hitting her earlobe. "If you can't even handle tonight, then I suggest you don't watch during the award night."

"What?" "Just kidding, but seriously it's just a rehearsal now, and you already like this." she turned in his hold, hugging him back when they're face to face each other.

Jungkook pulled the micpack out by the wire from her back pocket. She took off the earpiece herself at the moment. "Thank you." she said handing back his earpiece. "Welcome." he took it while caressing her hair.

They ate lunch together, chatting away. "So you're attending MAMA too, right?" Jhope asked. She nodded.

Namjoon POV
"What about your song?" I asked this time. "The company already approved my PowerPoint."

'So she already chosen it.' "Already started practicing?" "Yup."

"Can't wait to see it." "Don't get your hope high."

"What kind of song is that?" "reality? Similar to MMA's."

"Wow." "But concept of performance is different."

1 Dec 2018
MMA
Suga POV
I was the fourth to done my make up, having a little free time after putting on my mic pack and earpiece. I looked around, eyes stopped at Soyeon. She's a little cute today, wearing a spectacular.

But I won't fall for her cute look, her outfit and tonight's performance said otherwise.

"You are going for red carpet after, before or with us?" Jin asked as he done his preparation.

"After you." she said sitting still for the hairstylist that was styling her hair.

At 5 p.m. sharp, it's our turn to appear in the red carpet. A small greeting and interview took placed. We then went to the backstage and watched Soyeon's first ever red carpet.

Soyeon got out of the car walking through those flashing cameras. Some were shocked by her appearance, some weren't since they believe rumours of Soyeon attending MMA which is true.

She stayed professional waving at the camera, bowing while making her way onto the stage. She posed to left side, middle and right side.

"Chloe-ssi, nice to meet you." the interviewer greeted. "Nice to meet you too." Soyeon said into the microphone provided.

"So how are you doing?" "I'm doing absolutely great." she smiled.

"Can you reveal about you performance tonight?" Soyeon didn't reply instead she did the sign 🤫, after thinking for a while.

"The heck, she's giving the right hint but with the wrong concept." I said backstage seeing her doing the action a little cute, maybe because of her look.

"Why? Is it really that secret?!" the interviewer didn't got the hint.

We laughed along with the staffs that was with us, we all got the gesture that Soyeon showed.

"It's an unreleased song." she said earning gasps from journalists and people there.

Jin POV
I checked the reaction for Soyeon's appearance on twitter and one really got my attention.

A Fan's Tweet
'If she ain't dancing to Fake Love, I swear....'

'sis... I was like? Why is it so familiar?'
'yasss🔥'

"Sadly... She isn't going to perform Fake Love." I said, "What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked.

"Look." I showed him the tweet. "Wow..." he looked shocked at the familiar outfit.

"I hope no one bring back last year's topic." Jimin said lowly.

End of Chapter 56
--------------------------------------------
30 June 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 0 51
In Which A Girl Named Hyun Young Who Loves To Sing And Dance Got Casted By One Of The Famous Industries In South Korea While She Was Singing In The S...
330 0 42
In a life where BTS's maknae "Golden Child" Jeon Jungkook is left raising a baby girl at only 17 years old and still in high school. While also risin...
1.2K 18 28
Yoo Jihyo is shy, loyal girl and that perfect daughter every parent want their child to be. But when come to singing and dancing, she is no stranger...
87K 3.6K 136
BigHit's first female trainee finally sees the light of day by joining Bangtan Sonyeondan, a decision seen by many as a joke until it starts to pay o...