Friends or Lovers?

By e_loves_offgun

Plot : Off and Tay are best friends since childhood. In all these years nothing special happened or none of... More

Introduction 🌺
Chapter 1 { Best friends}
Chapter 2 { I hate Tay's boyfriend}
Chapter 3 { It's all so troublesome }
Chapter 4 { Blind date }
Chapter 5 { We are best friends, right? }
Chapter 6 { Nothing has changed, right? }
Chapter 7 { I'm gonna make it right }
Chapter 8 { My insecurities got reasons}
Chapter 9 {Outing}
Chapter 10 { Feelings }
Chapter 11 {Yeah I fucked it all}
Chapter 12 { Break up }
Chapter 13 { Drunk and Happy }
Chapter 14 {Feelings are hard}
Chapter 15 {Getting help is good}
Chapter 16 { Feeling special }
Chapter 17 { Bad decisions }
Chapter 18 { What are we doing!? }
Chapter 19 { Love }
Chapter 20 { Fading }
Chapter 21 { Together }
Chapter 23 { Over thinking }
Chapter 24 { Date }
Chapter 25 { Problems already }
Chapter 26 { Adjusting }
Chapter 27 { Burden? }
Chapter 28 {Progress}
Chapter 29 { Insecurity? }
Chapter 30 { Sweet }
Chapter 31 {Reconcile}
Chapter 32 { Friends or Lovers? }

Chapter 22 { Trying }

188 12 2
By e_loves_offgun

Off's P.O.V.

Uh I.... I don't know how to go inside the house... Like Nanon is gonna be mad for sure. He might like everything but attention. Like at this very moment his own fucking own brother is in all the news trending on Twitter because he kissed the son of one of the most successful business man in Thailand. Uh Nanon is going to kill me! He is surely going to kill me!

I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. In a minute the door opened and Nanon my beloved brother appeared in front of me. For a moment I lost my breath and entered inside the house. Nanon silently sat on a chair and looked at me sternly asking for his answers silently but I just couldn't gather the courage to answer him.

“What is all these Off?"

“I------I Nanon I.... I was just trying to stop Tay from leaving... I didn't meant to-"

“You know it very well that what answer I am asking for."

“I----I... I love him..."

“Um... But you know it very well that what problems you already have caused and what problems are coming, right?"

“Um..."

“Great. Best of luck then."

“And you are not going to say anything?"

“And what do you want me to say? Do you want me to be shocked that you are gay? Or you want me to oppose your love?"

“I just thought that you might not support it... Plus you hate attention..."

“Uh I know I hate attention but I love you don't I?"

“Damnshit! I love you too!" I said in a awe tearing up. I hugged Nanon tightly. He patted my back lightly and then pulled away from the hug.

“Enough already! Go get freshened up and come to eat. I've made your favorite Curry."

“Okay! I'll be right back!" I said and headed to my room. I freshened up and had dinner with Nanon. I am so glad that he is so accepting towards me even though I created such a scene at the airport. After dinner I just didn't dared to visit twitter. Like I'm the top news all good and bad things are being spoken about me at this moment. Honestly I have gave a lot to Tay and me already like a relationship which we were supposed to hide is all public right now. I just don't know how to just accept this fact. My brain isn't functioning at all. I just didn't wanted it but yeah this idiot Tay. It's all his fucking fault! Dumbass! I decided to check out our university's private group to know what they all are thinking.

«Gays»

«I knew that Tay is gay»

«Gay best friends»

«Awe they are so cute!»

«Such a disgrace they are to the society!»

«Damn now I feel single!»

*Ring ring*

I checked my phone and yeah it was Tay who is calling. I answered the call.

“Hello Tay?"

“Hi Off!"

“Why did you called?"

“Ow? Can't I call my boyfriend?"

“Who is your boyfriend?"

“The one who is taking to me at this moment."

“Sorry it's a wrong number."

“Welcome that's where my destination is."

“Okay Tay let's stop fouling. I am just in a very tensed mood. Did you just called without any reason?"

“I just wanted to know if you are okay or not..."

“Don't worry... We did it already... Now we gotta face the consequences..."

“Um. We'll get through it together. Plus you better stop checking out what people are talking and go to sleep. I don't want you to read any bullshit."

“How do you know?"

“Of course I know. You are my best friend and my boyfriend too."

“Here you go again. I am not your boyfriend, keep this in mind."

“Oho now I need to work hard for that?"

“No."

“Then?"

“I don't know."

“So you want us to see each other at the beginning?"

”Well this doesn't sounds bad... So are you gonna flirt with me  huh?"

“Well... There's more I'll do babe."

“Ew Tay! Stop with that word! I'm disgusted!"

“You are just not used to it."

“Yeah yeah."

“Okay then see you tomorrow in the morning!"

“You are coming to pick me up?"

“Yes."

“No."

“Why?"

“Tay listen don't come to pick me up. Many people will see. We should not be public like this. You are understanding me right?"

“No I am not. Off please stop with this hide and seek game. We are out already. There is no point of hiding anymore."

“But... Your father..."

“Are you gonna date my father?!"

“No!"

“Then? Stop worrying about him already!"

“You are acting like this because your dad is out of town. If he was in Thailand god knows what would have happened! Plus don't you fucking understand that I am greatly grateful to him..."

“Common Off, don't you love me?"

“No! Not at all!"

“Liar you love me otherwise you wouldn't have kissed me."

“Okay I might-"

“Okay if you do then stop being afraid like this. My dad my problem. I'll handle it somehow. You better wait for me after breakfast, I'll come to pick you up."

“Okay..."

“Good boy."

“Tay I'm telling you to be careful about your words! I'm getting a cringe!"

“Okay okay. Good night love..."

“Good night mother fucker! Bye!"

I hung up the call and smiled to myself. Like Tay isn't that dumb. He knows how to make me feel better... Crazy! Okay then I'll also try to be brave with him. I'll also do my best.

The next morning as said I got ready and waited for Tay to come to pick me up. In a few minutes his car appeared in front of me and the window opened revealing his face with a huge smile.

“Good morning!"

“Morning!"

“Get on the car."

“Um... By the way you came ten minutes late."

”Ouch you had to say this!?"

“Of course I had to. The guy who I am seeing at this very moment is not very punctuation. That's a deduction of marks."

“So I'm getting marks here?"

“Of course."

“Okay then I'll try my best to top!"

“No you'll be in the bottom!"

“What are you talking about?! No way!"

“I am saying how it is supposed to be."

“Wait! Don't you think that we are getting off topic?"

“Well right you are... Thinking about that is too fast at this point."

“Uh we are so fucking dirty!"

“Yes we are!"

Tay started to fix the seatbelt for me. Which definitely putted him in a situation where he is pretty close to me. My face could feel the heat from his face. I don't know but being close to him is just such a turn on! He tilted his head up looked direct into my eyes. I swear on God this is my first time looking at a guy this intimidatingly sitting in a car. He smiled at me and pecked on my cheek. I got shocked for a moment. Then I hit his chest lightly and cursed him quietly under my breath.

“Let's get going!" He said and started the car. Where I was being shy for a few minutes. Like I don't know how to process the fact that I am seriously in love with my best friend and now he and I are being close like this. He is getting close to day by day...

“Off?"

“Humm?"

“Don't be worried. People will say, it's their job. But we will love that's our personal matter, okay?"

“Okay..."

He held my hand and started to rub it gently. Goddamn it! This feels so comforting. Dating a guy isn't bad actually I see... Wait it's me who said in the first place that we are not dating!

“Hey? Where are you lost?"

“Nothing... I was just thinking about something stupid..."

“You mean me?"

“So you are agreeing that you are stupid?"

“And you are agreeing that you were thinking about me?"

“No I wasn't. I am just saying that you are stupid."

“Okay okay I let you win. I always let my lover win."

“And who is your lover here?"

“The guy who is sitting besides me."

“Well I definitely am not your lover Mr. Misunderstander."

“Well Mr.Forgetfull let me remind you that you kissed in the airport only because you fucking me so much that you didn't even though a bit about your reputation."

“You are taking it too seriously."

“That's how it is babe."

“Again this world?!"

“What's so wrong about it!?"

“Well... I'm not just used to it."

“Then get used to it quickly cause I love calling my boyfriend babe."

“Yeah and I think you are disgustingly lovesick most of the time."

“Only for you babe!"

“Oh common you liar!"

“Haha look we reached..."

“Uh time to joke ended. Time to face some real shit."

We both got off the car. I just could feel all the eyes were over us. Like we did some crime. Tay hand my hand and even though I tried to get my hand out of his grasp, it was all pointless. He held my hand firmly trying to make me feel confident over his love. I took a deep breath shooing away the fear of what people will think. We both looked at each other with a smile and walked to the class. Honestly I shouldn't have entered inside the class. Like Arm was literally waiting there with a cardboard which has “OffTay" written on it. Uh my embarrassing bestie!

“Arm what the hell is this!?" I and Tay exclaimed as we went close to him for smacking his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Any KinnPorsche fan here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 3.8K 21
At 29yrs Bright wanted to start a gaming company so he joins a already popular company to learn. Win, a cheery kid at the company announces Bright as...
43.4K 2K 21
The characters of Tay and New are a bit like Pete and Kao. The relationship between Off and Gun is typical for a loyal servant and a young master. Pe...
I Do. By G3

Fanfiction

119K 4.2K 47
It's a story of Two boys who hate eachother with guts but because of Promise between two people they had to get married. What will happen when they g...
40.3K 1.9K 46
"If you truly love the person from your heart, But he never feel the same as you . He only used you as a tool to make his love jealous . What will...