๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

DWeber02 รกltal

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... Tรถbb

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐ˆ๐—

303 14 21
DWeber02 รกltal

After Karina overheard the conversation between Dean and Ruby, all she ever thinks is that Ruby was giving her strong feelings against her. Not because of how she secretly conversed with Sam all along. Because she lied to him in the beginning and played him along by stopping the deal. That's why her father gave her the first lesson of not trusting demons. Ever.

Dean and Karina were searching for Sam who was missing from the motel room. They both decided to go to the nearest bar in town. As they both entered the bar, there he was. Sam is drinking at the bar, longingly looking at the glass cup with whiskey. He's obviously drunk.

They both walked over to him, Karina began to start the questioning. "There you are!! What the hell are you doing?"

He turned to her, dizzy at the sight of her and his brother. Shrugging his shoulders. "Having a drink."

"It's 2:00 in the afternoon. It's not a happy hour for drinking whiskey."

"I drink whiskey all the time."

Dean shook his head, "No, you don't."

"What's the big deal? You get sloppy in bars, you hit on chicks all the time. Why can't I?"

Dean and Karina looked around the sight of the bar, seeing a middle-aged tattooed woman who was laughing drunkenly. They both shared with each other and laughed. They both looked down at Sam.

Dean commented, "It's kind of slim pickings around here. What's going on with you?"

Sam returned to glance at his glass. He shook his head, eyes getting watery. Quietly responded.

"I tried, Dean."

"To do what?"

"To save you.'

Dean and Karina shared a look at each other before they sat beside Sam. Dean looked up at the bartender, ordering himself a glass of double neat whiskey, and for Karina, a double shot of tequila.

"I'm serious, Dean."

"No, you're drunk."

"I mean, where you're going... what you become." Sam scoffed sadly, shaking his head. "I can't stop it... I'm starting to think maybe even Ruby can't stop it.'

Karina slowly turned to Sam who was looking down. Despair. In her body, all of her feelings were consumed with rage at how Sam was acting there. Failing. Ruby got through him somehow...

Karina knows it in her body and her soul that Ruby is hiding something and she's using Sam as a fiddle. But for what? She really wanted to burst the truth right there, but it wasn't her position.

Dean looked down in guilt, hearing his brother's words. She decided to let Dean share, even though Dean shared a few words with her on the way. Since she was involved in the deal as well.

Knowing if they get too involved she will go to Hell, and Sam will remain dead.

Sam continued on, "But really, the thing is, no one can save you."

"What I've been telling you."

"No, that's not what I mean. I mean, no one can save you because you don't wanna be saved. I mean, how can you care so little about yourself?" Sam and Karina looked at Dean who was taking it all in. Then he smirked and scoffed at Sam's words. "What's wrong with you?"

Dean looked over to meet Sam and Karina's eyes. Even though she didn't want Sam to die again, he had a point though. She meant every word she told him when she found out about the deal. Why he's not looking at himself, the way that Bobby, Sam, and Karina looked at him.

He's everything to them.

Dean's cell phone began ringing, so he took a call. Sam and Karina looked down, listening to Dean's conversation on the call. "Hello? Yes, this is Mr. Snyderson... What?... Where?"

After the emergency call from the hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Bobby was in trouble. They were driving all night to the location of the hospital. He didn't wake up. The trio was standing beside Bobby who sounded peacefully asleep in bed. Enough to give everyone tension by how this happened to him.

Sam asked Bobby's doctor, "So, what's the diagnosis?"

"We've tested everything we can think of. He seems perfectly healthy."

Dean pointed out, "Except that he's comatose."

"Mr. Snyderson, you're his emergency contact. Anything we should know? Any illnesses?"

"No, he-he never gets sick. I mean, he doesn't even catch a cold."

Karina looked at the doctor, "Is there anything you can do, doctor?"

"Look, I'm sorry, but we don't know what's causing it... so we don't know how to treat it. He just... went to sleep and didn't wake up."

Trio shared looks at each other, and then at Bobby. His eyes remain shut.

***

They all arrived at the motel room where Bobby was caught by the maid. They all examined the room as Sam asked, "So, what was Bobby doing in Pittsburgh?"

Dean answered as he closed the door behind him, "I don't know unless he's taking an extremely lame vacation..."

Karina inferred as she walked around the room, "Or he was working on a solo case."

Dean raised his arms, "Well, you think there'd be some sort of sign of something, you know?"

They all went their separate ways, searching every part of the room. Drawers, dressers, cabinets. Dean bean listing down as they searched the room, "Research, news clippings... or a friggin pizza box or a beer can."

Karina walked toward the closet, getting another idea. She opened the doors of the closet and turned on the light. Revealing Bobby's clothes hanging, she noticed something familiar behind the clothes.

"Boys!"

They both came to her as she moved hanging clothes on the rack. Hidden wall taped with research information, newspaper clippings, and pictures. There were a series of pictures of plants, dried vegetables, and maps shrouding the area.

Dean chuckled, "Good old Bobby, always covering up his tracks."

Sam asked, "You make heads or tails of any of this?"

Dean reached his hand, grabbing one of the papers off the wall, reading the title, "Silene capensis, which of course means absolutely nothing to me."

Karina grabbed one of the newspaper clippings. She began reading as she was skimming through the article. "Dr. Walter Gregg. 64. University neurologist."

"How'd he bite it?"

"Surprisingly, they don't know. They all said he went to sleep but couldn't wake up."

Dean took a clip out of Karina's hand, reading it to himself. "That sounds familiar to you guys?"

Sam laid his hand on the door, speaking out his words. "All right, um... So let's say Bobby was looking into the doc's death. You know hunting after something-"

Karina finished Sam's thought, "That started hunting him."

"Yeah."

Dean looked at them, discussing the plan. "Alright, you two stay here. See if you can make heads or tails of this."

Sam asked, "What are you gonna do?"

"Look into the good doctor myself." Dean left the motel room, leaving Sam and Karina alone.

Time passed between Sam and Karina. They had been researching due to Bobby's wall. They both had been reading silently together, taking pieces to pieces together. Connecting the dots.

After they all connected the dots, their eyes went shocked by the case they were working on now. They both grabbed the research quickly and began leaving the motel room. They asked the desk clerk to call the taxi since Dean drove his car to check on Bobby after his investigation.

When the taxi arrives at the motel, Sam and Karina get in the car. Karina informed the driver to take them to the hospital. Sam and Karina sit side-by-side, rereading the research on their hands. Karina slowly looked up at Sam who was focused on the research, she smiled a little at the sight of him.

She looked down at the research and began rereading the research. Sam took a slight look at Karina who was reading, taking all the information to help Bobby. He smiled at her, thinking that he would never regret inviting her into his life. He had no idea what life would be like without her.

Karina slowly looked at Sam who was looking deeply at her. Sam nervously looked down at the papers. She smiled at him softly, a shiny glow inside of her. Sam returned back to look at her.

They both smiled at each other and then moved aside.

When the taxi stopped at their destination, Karina paid him his offer. They both quickly walked down the hallway. They both turned to Bobby's room, entering themselves. They both saw Dean, sitting on a chair beside the bed, looking at Bobby.

He heard footsteps behind him, recognizing two people entering in.

Karina asked, "How is he?"

Dean rubbed his hand over his chin as he looked back at Bobby. Sam and Karina walked to the stand by the foot of the bed. Karina was carrying the flies in her hand.

"No change. What you got?" Dean got up from his chair and walked toward them.

"Well, considering what you told us about the doc's experiments, Bobby's wall is starting to make a hell of a lot more sense."

Dean asked, "How so?"

Karina gave the pictures of a plant to Dean as she explained, "The plant is Silene capensis aka African Dream Root. It's been used by shamans and medicine men for centuries."

"Let me guess-- they dose up, bust out the didgeridoos, start kicking around hackey."

"You're close. If you believe the legend, it's used for dream walking. Entering another person's dreams, poking around their heads."

"I take it we believe the legends."

Sam slightly shook his head, "When don't we? But dream walking is just the tip of the iceberg."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, this dream root is some serious mojo. You take enough of it with enough practice, you can become a regular Freddy Krueger. You can control anything. You could turn bad dreams good, you could turn good dreams bad."

"And killing people in their sleep."

Sam nodded, "For example." Dean sighed in worry, "So, let's say this doc was testing the stuff on his patients Tim Leary-style."

"Somebody gets pissed at him, decides to give him a little dream visit, he goes nighty-night."

Karina spoke out her mind as she looked at Bobby. "What about Bobby? If the killer came after him, how come he's still breathing?"

"I don't know."

After the discussion, they all came out of Bobby's room to discuss as they walked down the hallway. Dean turned to Sam and Karina, "So how could we find our homicidal sandman?"

Karina scoffed, "It could be anyone."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Anyone who knew the doctor and had access to his dream shrooms."

Sam asked, "Maybe one of his test subjects or something?"

"Possible, but his research was pretty sketchy. I mean... I don't know how many subjects he had or who all of them were.'

Sam scoffed as he drowned in thoughts. Dean noticed Sam's expression, "What?"

Sam sighed deeply, "In any other case, we'd be calling Bobby and asking him for help right now."

Karina groaned helplessly, "I agree."

Dean stopped Sam and Karina as he looked up at them. "Know what? You're right."

"What?"

"Let's go talk to him."

Sam and Karina shared a look at each other before Sam pointed out. "Sure. I think we might find the conversation a bit one-sided."

"Not if we're tripping on some Dream Root."

Karina raised her eyebrows, shocked. "I'm sorry?"

"You heard me."

Sam asked, "You wanna go dream walking inside Bobby's head?"

"Yeah. Why not? Maybe we could help."

"We have no idea what's crawling around in there."

"How bad could it be?"

"Bad."

"Dude, it's Bobby."

Sam and Karina nodded their heads, understandably. "Yeah, you're right."

Karina spoke out of her mind, "Bad news: we're fresh out of African Dream Root, so if any of you know someone who has the access to that major ingredient."

Dean closed his eyes in realization, "Crap."

Sam asked, "What?"

"Bela."

"Bela? Crap." Sam scoffed as Karina grunted annoyingly. "You're actually suggesting we ask her a favor?"

"I'm feeling dirty, just thinking about it, but yeah."

Dean walked away, leaving Sam and Karina looking out the distance. Annoyed. Karina turned to Sam and fakely smiled at him. "Like this day gets any worse... I'll call her, hopefully, I won't snap her like a twig."

Karina rolled her eyes, proceeding to walk down the hallway. Sam followed her as he sighed.

***

Sam Winchester was sitting on his laptop on the desk, typing away. Patiently waiting while he's alone in the motel room. Suddenly, there was knocking on the door. He closed his laptop as he sighed, and walked up to the door. He cautiously opened a little to see who it was, and his face brightened up.

He opened the door, letting Karina Leone enter herself. She smiled at him, "Hey, stranger."

Sam smiled widely as he closed the door behind him, seeing Karina turning around. Face-to-face. "Karina... hey. Um... I was here, you know, researching the case. Do you have any luck on-"

"Shut up."

Sam looked at her, shocked and confused. He asked, "What?"

Karina walked up to him, slowly. Sam was backing away as Karina walked in front of him. Taking her blade from her ponytail, set it down on the nearest wall pillar beside her.

"There's obviously something between us, you can't deny it. I can feel it. I feel everything. The reason why I'm here...'

Sam's eyes looked down at her, seeing her hands unzipping her black leather jacket. His eyes widened by her approach. Karina never took her eyes off of Sam as she fully unzipped her jacket.

Revealing a black lace bra. "Because of you." She dropped her jacket on the floor.

Sam looked to the side, wasn't sure, feeling trapped. Karina remained bra on, standing in front of Sam. Gently smiling at him. Trying to keep himself in, not to... you know...

He looked down at her. Only in her eyes, "Karina, what are you doing? This isn't..."

"Me?"

"Yeah."

She raised her right hand and began caressing Sam's cheek. Her brown eyes were looking at his lips.

"That's just it, Sam Winchester. Ever since I turned my humanity on... I can't stop thinking about you."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at her, but her eyesight was under his spell. She leaned up, eyes closed, and slowly put her lips on his lips. His eyes were open, surprised. Then they were half-lidded and fully closed. Letting it consume him. Everything.

Her left hand was on his waist as her right hand ran through his hair. He returned the kiss deeply as he moaned lightly onto her lips by her touch. He can kiss her smile, but he realized.

He slowly pulled back from the kiss while his hands were on her arms. He asked her as he looked deeply into her eyes, "Are you sure?"

She smiled as she looked deeply into hazel eyes. She put both of her hands on his shoulders.

"Yes."

Their breathing was passionately calm onto each other. He leaned down on her and returned back to her lips. Her body leaned up to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. His contact with her skin gave a huge spark. Her hands laid upon his face, Sam began to back herself toward his bed as they both continued kissing. Never taking their hands off each other.

Karina turned Sam's body and pushed him down on the bed. He landed on his back while she was on the top. Sam pulled himself up to her, his hands began to caress the sides of her face as they both continued to kiss. His tongue was asking to invite himself in, she opened her mouth.

Karina moaned lightly. His hands moved further back to her ponytail, letting all the waves down on her shoulders. His hands started brushing through her hair, her hand caressed down on his shirted chest. Sam rolled over as they were still kissing, Karina was beneath Sam.

Her hair spread out beneath her. Sam began kissing every mark on her body. Neck, chest, stomach, and way down. Karina was moaning with every kiss, every caress Sam gave her.

"Sammy... Sam. Sam. Oh... Sam. Sammy... Sam."

"SAM!! WAKE UP!!!"

Sam Winchester was by the desk, resting his head on his arm. Smiling, drooling on his hand. Eyes shut, happily. Raising his eyebrows a little, blinked his eyes, opening up. To the present.

Realized it was a dream. Dream between him and Karina Leone. While so that his brother was behind him, sitting far away on the chair. All along.

His smile disappeared and awkwardly sat up on his chair. Wiping his face with the back of the same hand he drooled on. He discovered as he wiped another one of his. He was shifting on his seat, uncomfortably. Realized his brother was witnessing everything.

Dean Winchester was chuckling at him, smiling. "Dude, you were out. Making some serious happy noises. What were you dreaming about?"

Sam looked around in front of him, uncomfortably. Answering without looking at Dean.

"What? No one. Nothing."

"Come on, you can tell me. Angelina Jolie?"

"No."

"Brad Pitt?"

Sam turned around, looking at him. "No! No. Dude, it doesn't matter."

Dean returned back to the papers he was holding on, "Whatever."

Sam mocked, "Whatever."

"Kay called Bela."

His smile quickly flashed on the specific K name, then he tried to play it cool.

"Kay-Karina? Yeah? What, she'd- you know say...? Bela... gonna... help... us?"

"Well, I haven't really heard from Karina really. Since she texted me back a while ago. Either A: they're having a pillow fight, watching rom-com together, or B: Kay's having her time using every deathly blade to torture her.'

Sam nodded understanding. Considering her last words to him.

"I've trying to decipher the doctor's notes, unfortunately, he has the worst handwriting than you do.'

Sam was still on his chair, shifting around with his eyes. Dean looked at Sam, "You gonna come help me with this stuff?"

Sam looked around, and eyed down onto... you get the point. He looked back up, keeping his back to Dean. "Yeah, yeah. Just give me a sec." He moved around in his seat and began stretching.

Suddenly, there was a door knocking. They both turned in its direction, Sam stayed in his chair. Dean put down the papers on the table before turning to the door. He cautiously opened the door a little.

He looked annoyed after seeing it was, he opened the door. Gazing at Sam, letting someone enter the room. First, it was Karina who entered herself, giving a widened look of annoyance to Sam. She was wearing the same outfit in the dream. She walked toward him.

Sam tried to cover up while he was still sitting down. Karina was standing beside Bela, near Sam. At last, Bela entered herself in with a black trenchcoat. Dean looked at Bela as he said his words. "Bela. As I live and breathe."

"Your Huntress called me, remember? We both had a sweet conversation on the way over."

Bela smiled at Karina while Karina was dead glaring at Bela. She sneered at Bela, "Well, I remember you were turning me down after one call. There was a side of me wanting to skin you alive while I'm having biscuits and tea...'

"But, I decided to wait for hours at the parking lot, considering you might change your mind."

"Well, I'm just full of surprises."

Karina was mocking what she said, rolling her eyes. She walked to Sam, considering he would brighten the mood. Bela was talking to Dean while Karina approached his desk, looking at Sam. Sam was still trying to cover himself up while Karina was walking toward him.

She smiled at him, "Hey, stranger."

Sam avoided looking at her, waving one hand to her. Playing it cool, "Hey, Karina. What's going on?"

Karina was amused by how Sam was acting toward her, but still confused. She decided to play along. She laughed at him, "I'm cool, dude. What's up?"

Sam nervously nodded while he looked down at the desk. Bela continued talking to Dean as she handed a jar with plants inside to Dean. "I brought you your African Dream Root. Nasty stuff, and not easy to come by."

Karina realized it was hot in here so she decided to unzip her black leather jacket. Getting Sam's attention, making sure. Tense and curious. When she fully unzipped her jacket, revealing herself with a black v-neck long sleeve top. He exhaled quietly in relief.

"Why the sudden change of heart?"

"What? I can't do you guys a little favor every now and again?"

When Karina was holding on to her jacket, Bela admittedly put her trench coat on Karina's arms. Karina cocked her head while glaring at Bela's back of the head. Dean shifted his eyes on Karina while he talked to Bela. She put her tongue in the corner of her mouth, trying to remain calm.

"No, you can't. Come on, I wanna know what the strings are before you attach them."

Karina was nodding all along, offended and raged toward Bela's behavior. She turned her back, holding on to Bela's trenchcoat gladly not, she passed her jacket on the chair beside the desk. Karina leaned against the desk by Sam, still glaring at Bela's back.

Bela asked Karina behind her, "You said this was for Bobby Singer, right?" Karina nodded quietly, glaring at her. "Well, I'm doing it for him, not you."

Dean asked, "Bobby? Why?"

"He saved my life once... in Flagstaff." Dean shared a look with Sam, who just shrugged. Then he shared a look with Karina, eyes widening at him. Clearly, she's lying!! Finally, he returned back to Bela. She looked at all of them, "I screwed up, and he saved me, okay? Are you satisfied?"

Dean looked down at the jar, "Maybe."

Bela looked at Dean, smiling, then she looked at two people behind. Cheerily asked, "So when do we go on this little magical mystery tour?"

Dean walked past Bela, walking over to the closet. "Oh, you're not going anywhere. I don't trust you enough to let you in my car, much less Bobby's head. No offense."

Dean walked over to the closet, turning on the lights. He turned the combination lock on the safe, where the Colt was laying there. He set the jar in the safe along with the Colt. Bela was watching it as she shared a look with Karina.

"None taken."

Karina faked smiling at her, Dean closed the safe. Locking it. He returned back to the room where Bela was annoyed. She asked them all, "It's 2:00 am. Where am I supposed to go?"

Dean and Karina shared a look at each other, she gladly answered the question to get under Bela's skin. "Get a room. It got Dean's favorite, Magic Fingers. Casa Erotica on pay-per-view."

Dean smiled at Bela, "You'll love it!"

"You..." Karina threw her trench coat harshly on Bela's chest. Bela grabbed it and took her bag on the television set in a huff. She walked to the door and slammed the door loudly.

Dean and Karina high-fived together.

Karina yelled out in enthusiasm, "Thank God!! I thought she would never leave!! Okay, I'll get the drinks setup then we're going to continue on as we planned."

Karina smiled sweetly at both of them, she walked toward the kitchen counter. Dean nodded. Sam quickly got up from his chair and called out after her.

"T-thank you f-for getting us a-all of us started... Karina!"

Karina turned her back on Sam, amused but mostly confused. She continued walking to the kitchen while Sam smiled at her. Dean looked at his brother, confused by how he called after her.

By the fact that he knew he was having a passionate dream with Karina when he moaned her name during his sleep. Dean wasn't surprised at all. He was playing with him the whole time.

After Karina fixed up the drinks, she needed a hand carrying three glass cups. Sam gladly offered to hold one cup of his own. They both carried the cups while Dean was sitting on his bed, waiting for them.

Sam and Karina sat together at the end of the bed, Karina passed a cup to Dean. he spoke out his words, "Well, should we dim the lights and sync up Wizard of Oz to Dark Side of the Moon?"

Dean and Karina laughed along with his comment, but for Sam. He looked over to Dean as he smiled, "Why?"

Dean looked at him with disappointment, "What did you do during college?"

Dean lifted his eyebrows and started to drink, but Karina stopped him. "Hold up, I almost forgot." She reached her hand into her jean pocket, grabbing a little brown envelope. She pulled something out of it as Dean reached out his hand. She put it in there, "Here."

Dean looked at the speck, looking closely at it, "What the hell is that?"

She put another one on Sam's hand as she answered, "Bobby's hair."

"We have to drink Bobby's hair?"

"That's how you control whose dream you're entering. You gotta drink someone's DNA specifically the hair."

Sam and Karina put the hair into their drinks. Dean looked down at the hair, "Well, guess the hair of the dog is better than other parts of the body." Dean put the hair into his drink, he raised his glass to Sam and Karina. "Bottoms up."

Each of them put their cups together for a toast, then no hesitation. They all dunk the whole drink. They are all granted by the disgusting texture, trying to swallow. Grimacing the gross taste.

Nothing has changed. Either the surroundings.

Dean asked them, "Feel anything?"

"No. You feel anything?"

"No."

"Ditto."

Dean held up his cup, looking at it. "Maybe we got some bad shwag."

Suddenly, there was thunder from outside. Rain was pattering on the window. Sam looked over, confused. He asked, "When did it start raining?"

Sam and Dean looked over the window. Dean got up and started walking toward the window. The window was covered with white curtains. He drew the curtains away. Revealing the rain was pattering not from the sky, but on the ground.

"When did it start raining upside down?"

The moment Dean turned his back, they all were standing in the house. The colors were drained. Retro house with floral wallpapers, every room was cleaned. Furtainute with plants surrounding them. They all exclaimed in an unfamiliar room, but Karina knew where they were.

"Okay, I don't know what's weirder-- the fact that we're in Bobby's head or that he's dreaming of Better Homes and Gardens."

Karina looked around as she spoke out, "Wait a minute, okay. Imagine without the paint job. Everywhere you look, there are cluttered, dusty, books all over the place."

"It's Bobby's house."

"Exactly!"

They were all yelling and whispering out his name, going their separate ways. Sam was suspecting the sound, coming over from the outside. The wind was blowing outside, but he couldn't ignore his gut. Sam turned to Dean and Karina, "Guys. I'm gonna go look outside.

Karina whispered to him, "No, we have to stay close."

"Karina, I'll be fine. Just, look around here. Look, we gotta find him."

Dean and Karina shared a worried look together, Dean turned to Sam. He warned him. "Don't do anything stupid." Sam nodded as he walked out the door, Dean and Karina continued looking.

Dean opened the sliding doors to the kitchen. They both entered themselves. Searching around the room. Cautiously and quietly. They were both quietly shouting his name.

"Bobby?!"

"Bobby!!"

As they both walked into the hallway, there was an echoing sound behind them. They both turned their heads, alerted. There was no one there.

Karina shook her head, "I don't like the sound of that."

"You think?"

A familiar voice appeared, "Who's out there?"

Their heads turned to the door. Door to the basement. They both walked over to it, seeing the scratches on the door. Dean asked the door, "Bobby, you there?"

"Dean?"

Karina smiled, "Hey, Bobby!"

"Karina?"

"Yeah, it's us!"

"Open up."

Bobby opened the door, moving toward the kitchen. His face was terrified with bloody scratches on his cheek and nose. He was looking around while the duo was confused by how he was acting.

He asked them, "How in the hell did you find me?"

Karina answered, "We all have our hands on Dream Root."

"Dream Root? What?"

Dean asked, "Dr. Gregg-- the experiments?"

Bobby glanced at Dean, "What the hell are you talking about?" The lamp beside them began to flicker. Bobby grabbed their arms, quickly. Toward the door, "Hurry."

Dean stopped him and began asking. "What's going on?"

"She's coming."

"Okay, you know this is a dream, don't you?"

Bobby was terrified by yelling at Dean. "What are you, crazy?"

Karina put her hands up to calm him down, "Bobby, he's not crazy! It's a dream. Everything you're seeing is not real!!"

Bobby pointed a finger between them, shakily. "Does that look made up?"

Dean and Karina followed Bobby's point.

A young woman was coming out into the hallway. The door behind Bobby was shut tight, Bobby was trying to open the door. Woman wearing a white dress covered with blood. Markings of blood on her neck, and her chest as she continued walking toward them. Dean asked Bobby.

"Bobby, who is that?"

"She's... she's my wife."

They all walked toward the kitchen, keeping an eye on her. She was following them as she looked sad at Bobby. Bobby's wife asked, "Why, Bobby? Why did you do this to me?"

Bobby turned to her with teary eyes, and a frightened voice, "I'd rather died myself than hurt you."

"But you did hurt me. You shoved that knife into me... again and again. You watched me bleed... watched me die."

Dean came up behind Bobby, grabbing hold of him as Karina was backing away to the doors, ready to close them on his wife. "Bobby, she's not real."

Bobby didn't respond, his eyes were tearing up. Looking at his wife, "How could you?"

Bobby was gasping in tears, "You were possessed, baby. You were rabid... and I didn't know what I know now. I didn't know how to save you."

Karina has her hands on the door as Bobby's wife was walking up to him. She yelled at him, "You're lying. You wanted me dead. If you'd loved me, YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND A WAY!!!"

Bobby sobbed, "I'm sorry."

Dean grabbed hold of Bobby, forcefully. He dragged him into the living room. Bobby's wife marched up to them, screaming.

In a quick motion, Karina began to slide the doors closed. Her hands were holding on to the handles tightly. She was banging and screaming at the doors, Karina was standing by the doors. Dean was explaining to Bobby while the wife was screaming at them.

"We're telling you, all of it. Your house, your wife, it's a nightmare."

Karina finally grabbed a wire near the desk, and she tied it around the door handles.

Bobby was standing, "I killed her."

Karina yelled at him, "Bobby Singer!! This is the dream!! You can wake up!! You can do anything!!"

Bobby walked up to them, "Just leave me alone. Let her kill me already."

Dean walked up to him, grabbing hold of his shirt. Trying to snap him out of it.

"Look at me. Look at me. You gotta snap out of this now. You gotta snap out of this now!!! You're not gonna die. Kay and I are not gonna let you die. We're not gonna let you die. I'm not gonna let you die. You're like a father to me. You got to believe me. Please. Believe us!!"

Bobby and Dean looked at each other for a moment. Bobby shared a look with Karina who was walking up to him. Soft look on her face. Then he looked at the door while his wife was still banging on the door. Finally, he looked back at both of them.

"I'm dreaming?"

Karina nodded gently as she shouted at him. Heart and soul. "Yes!! Take control, I know you can!!"

Bobby looked at the doors, he closed his eyes tightly. Inhaled sharply, then suddenly the banging and the scream were silent. All their heads turned on the doors, shocked. Dean walked up the door, untying the wires of the handles. He slides the doors open, revealing an empty kitchen.

No Bobby's wife anywhere in sight.

"I don't believe it."

Dean and Karina turned to Bobby. Karina looked at Bobby and nodded.

"You better believe it. Now the last time, Bobby, wake the hell up!!"

All of the sudden, Bobby woke up with a force back at the hospital. Trio back at the motel, waking up, sitting on the bed. Breathing heavily by the force. They all looked at each other, sweat forming on their heads. Dean looked down at his cup as he looked at Sam and Karina.

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

1.2K 91 30
Several days Sam and Dean have spent on this one case. Too many unexplained answers. What happens when this case leads to a case of family, forgotten...
2.9K 108 13
"was it the infinite sadness of her eyes that drew him or the mirror of himself that he found in the gorgeous clarity of her mind?" - f. scott fitzge...
326 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
473K 12.3K 26
๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š | "why didn't you just let me go?" "believe me, i tried."...