THE GIRL - BTS X READER.

Da serendipitie_613

A 12 years old girl that doesn't act at her age, receiving training by BTS personally. That makes her become... Altro

Arrival To Korea
Audition by BTS
Signing Trainee Contract
Heading To Dorm
New Information Discovered
Jin Birthday Celebration
Schedule For Training
New Mansion
Moving In Together
Shopping In Mall
Fill My Apartment
Training : Learn, Practice
Instagram December pt.1
Depart From Airport
Instagram December pt.2
Arrival At HK
Surprise For V
The Personal Bodyguard
Meeting On Call
New Year : 2017
The First Assessment
Who Is 'Him'?
My Missed One
Kind-Hearted Girl
#C. On Trending
Out With Jimin
Annoyed
March's
That Feeling Again
Thailand, Bangkok
Instagram Jan - Apr 2017
Butterflies
I'm Not Yours
Idiot
It's Time
Sure Thing
C. Profile Updated
Instagram May - Aug 2017
Grain In Ear
Hobgoblin
Lion Cat
I Never Thought
Clearing
Christmas Day
2k18
Still That Girl
New Swag
Don't Ask
I Dare
Ice Cube
Slowly
London
Maknae
Dirty Thoughts
Cute
No Company
Glass
Update - Book 2

7 In 1

203 6 1
Da serendipitie_613

Previous chapter: "The baby is not here. Should we?" he invited.

'Should I tease them?' No I can't. I won't betray Soyeon. I didn't answer him.

Once I placed the last plate away, he turned me around to face him. "What's your answer?" he said, lips very near, just few cm away.

'A little kiss won't hurt?' I closed the distance, our lips connected, moving in sync. We're not rushing. I wrapped my arm around his neck securely and jumped, letting him carried me by his hand under my thigh. He walked into any room his legs bringing us to.

Once I felt my back on the soft mattress, I smelt the familiar scent, Soyeon's candle. I opened my eyes, it's their room. We pulled away for oxygen.

Taehyung smirked, 'That ass.' There was water dripping sound in the shower, 'Jungkook's in there.'

'I'm the bottom again.' I suddenly thought of something interesting.

Jungkook came out with a towel around his waist, both of us stare at him. He walked to the door locking it.

"How can Soyeon not turned on looking at his hot body?" Taehyung said as Jungkook walking toward us.

"Exactly! She never looked at me for more than 3 seconds whenever I'm out of shower like this." he sulked at how unaffected Soyeon is. "Maybe she's attracted to girl." I joked.

"Hey." I got their attention. "Let me top you." I said confidently. "Who?" the maknae asked. "Any of you both."

"Why? You know we won't." Taehyung said, nuzzling into my neck. I'm now on his lap, "What if I exchange something with you?" "What is it?" he mumbled into my neck.

"Soyeon's song lyric translation." he sat straight as hearing my reply, looking at me. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, sitting beside us.

"I asked her when it's just two of us, and she let me see the translation. So if you want it, then let me top." I said a little excited.

"Getting naughty aren't you?" Taehyung squeezed my butt. "Hey." I slapped his chest. "What?" he raised a brow.

"Who do you want as your bottom?" Jungkook asked. "is it just one of us then you will let both of us see the lyric?" he asked confirming. "Why are you so smart?" I pinched his cheek. If he didn't ask, then the one who bottom for me will be the one I let him see the lyric.

"Who do you want then?" Taehyung asked sexily, arm resting around my waist. I liked being small around them, they will protect me. And I felt safe as always.

"Jungkook." I said looking at him since he's just with a towel. "Go on then." Taehyung's hold became loose. I kissed him one last time before climbing onto Jungkook's lap. "Aren't you topping?" he asked.

"Topping, doesn't mean I can't be in this position...." I wrapped my arm around his neck, starting with leaving kisses from his neck slowly moving down to the abs, ignoring his chest cause I liked the abs more.

I licked it, liking how solid his abs felt. "It's tickling." Jungkook moaned. I smiled, sitting straight again, attacking his mouth this time. He was a little impatient, deepening the kiss putting his hand behind my neck to prevent me from backing away.

Seconds later, 'Remember this is only between us.' Soyeon's word appeared in my mind. I pushed him away maybe a little too sudden. "What?!" Jungkook asked confused, hand rested on my shoulder.

"i-" I cut myself off, mind blanked. 'she didn't say I can't tell them about the lyric right?'

"hey, what happened?" Jungkook cupped my face, Taehyung moved closer to us, rubbing my back.

"Breathe, calm down." He reminded. I wasn't calming down at that moment, breathe still going faster.

"Hey hey, look at me." Taehyung's palm overlapped Jungkook's, turned my head to face him. I looked at him, he held his hand up, counting '1,2,3,...'

I followed the tempo and calm my breathing. "Good boy." he brushed my hair back. "I'm sorry. I..." I stood up from Jungkook's lap, sitting at an empty space.

'right, I should leave. No exchanging.' My eyes wandered around, "I... Y-you two can continue, I'm leaving."

"Where do you think you're going?" Taehyung was fast enough holding me back, sometimes I hate it when they easily just hold me, like I didn't even weight. "Tell us what happened. If not, don't think you can leave this room." Jungkook warned.

I fucked up. Let me sort out first, well she let me read the translation but didn't say about keeping it a secret. Right? And then she told me that she isn't going to renew the contract. And promised that she will be back in 1 month, this one is the she asked to keep it a secret. Shit I just mixed both things up.

"uhh, I just didn't feel like betraying her trust." 'yeah, it should be like this. To avoid them being suspicious about the other unrevealed news.'

"Then we can still do it, with you being the bottom." Jungkook caressed my cheek. "But I'm not in the mood to." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me." he held my head facing him. "Is it really just something about the lyric?" he asked starting to feel something's off. 'No.'

"Yes." I don't like lying to them, "Hey, don't cry?! Why are you crying?!" Taehyung wiped the tears off my face.

Taehyung POV
"I... I know something but I can't tell you guys, because it's a promise." he said holding his head down.

'he know something that we don't? What could it be?' "Is it about Soyeon?" I guessed pulling him closer, his back resting against my chest while I patted him on his chest to calm him again.

"Yes. Please don't ask what is it." he choked out. 'Soyeon trusted him very much.' I felt sad that she never shared any secret with me.

"How serious is that matter?" Jungkook asked. "Very serious, to me." he answered knowing what's the promise content.

"How about let's just sleep?" I suggested, thinking I didn't have the mood to do anything else. I won't force the answer from him.

"Let me get dressed." said the half naked maknae, still in that piece of towel.

"Go. Don't catch a cold." I said.

Knock~
"I will go get it." he said after getting his clothes from his closet. "Why do you even lock the door?" Soyeon's voice was heard.

I looked at the door, she got in, pushing Jungkook away, taking off her coat. 'She's really unaffected seeing the hot maknae.' I wondered
what's she actually thinking.

"Soyeon, you're back early." Jimin said, 'They should be back after 9.45 at least. She looked ahead to us, was surprised hearing his voice. 'Right, she must be wondering what are we even doing here?'

"uh... I- the h-"

Ring~
Her phone cut her off, "yes?"

"Wait, wait." she walked to her computer, ignored our presence. "She didn't even reply you." I whispered to Jimin as Jungkook left to change. I bet even if he change here, Soyeon won't realise.

"k, say." she suddenly spoke up after the computer light up, "Xxxxxxxxxxxx" numbers was heard from her phone speaker. 'What is she doing?'

"How much time needed?" "5 minutes." she said typing very fastly, the computer showed bunch of codes.

"It's too long." Leo complained. "tsk, what?! you think I'm god now? Can't wait then ask your men to hack it for you?" she clearly annoyed but still cracking the code.

"Omg?! She knows how to hack??" I'm shocked. "I guess so." Jimin replied.

"Actually what you want me to do now? Crack the password? Hack into his account?" 'How can she just start working without knowing the aim?!'

"She's very surprising." Jimin commented, "She started it before knowing what she's looking for." I chuckled at her working steps.

"Hack and transfer his money." "ha?! transfer to where?" she asked shocked. We both were staring at her from Jungkook's bed, "What are you doing? Jungkook suddenly appeared behind her.

"Shh, I don't have time to play with you now." she said eyes focusing on the screen. "Jungkook-ah, come here." he pouted when Soyeon didn't give him her attention.

"Any of our overseas' account." "And I'm not gonna transfer any into the black card." she stated sternly.

"Come on, it won't be any problem." Leo reassured her. "You better find me one more card. No dirty money in the black card, otherwise ask him to take it back. I don't need it anyway."

"Stubborn girl. How you managed surviving this long? 'What the fuck he meant?!' "Well, you must be jealous right. I guess it must be a miracle that I'm still alive?" she said not slowing down her typing.

"No, just... This isn't how you should be Soyeon." "Then how should I be? A ruthless killer? I'm a human not a doll or robot. I don't want to live like a dead people, without any feelings." she didn't raised her voice, saying all this as if it's a normal conversation.

"It will be hard for you if you had feelings." "I shouldn't have feelings then?! Should I kill you? Kill Steven and everyone in the gang too? If I didn't have feelings, all of you would be dead already because I want freedom. It's lucky that when I leave no one stop me otherwise the hospital will be very busy." she harshly tapped one last time on the keyboard.

"Done." she rested on her chair. "Thank you. Don't be like it's hard for you, I'm here doing everything myself. Dad might find you really soon if I can't handle everything myself."

"Sorry. Leave if it's too much for you. We are his children, not his tools. Believe me, if he's treating us like this, one day he might kill us or trade us for something. Don't say I didn't warn you, Leo Jeon. And I won't stay even if he force me to, otherwise prepare to lose a daughter." "Chloe, it's not worth throwing your own life like this."

"She's happy here, right?" I asked. "I'm sure she is."

"Anyway, I heard there's another batch of drug being taken by the police at the dock?" she changed the topic. "yea. And dad planned to sneak in and get back the stock."

"Fuck him. He's still the crazy one. Tell me the plan beforehand, I will get ready at the apartment." '? She's going back?!'

"I don't think you should participate this time's action. The police will be suspicion of you." "They won't, I changed my IP address and used VPN. They can't find me. And they won't know it's me. Just tell me, I will hack the CCTV and change the footage for you."

"She's now in an adult mindset, handling so called mission." Jimin said. "I just hope that she's safe. I don't mind her completing mission, because she can't escape that. Just be safe." Jungkook said. "I'm sure she's safe here with us."

"Not really." Jimin said, "If there's sasaeng attacking us, she won't safe." he elaborated. I hated the fact that she's still our temporary bodyguard.

"By the way where are you?" "Mansion. Thanks to you, I left the cinema when the movie still had maybe 1 hour to go." she turned her chair, frozen when she saw us. 'Ok, so? She didn't know we are here? It's impossible, she saw us just now.'

"Sorry. And Thanks. Take care bye." "Bye." she gulped, Leo ended the call.

Silent...

"I'm sorry. M-my stuff is here, so I can only complete my mission here." she broke the silent. "But don't worry, the police can't track my location, so you're safe." she explained.

"Come here." I told her to, "No, there's no space for me." she said shaking her head. "There's now." I scooted backward a little, bringing Jimin with me.

"What are you doing here? with the door locked?" she asked walking toward us. "Don't want you to walk into us doing something wild?"

"How wild can it go if it's just a talk? Or it's more than just a talk?" she sat down next to Jungkook.

"How are you so calm? If we're really doing something else?" I hoped she understood the something else. "What something else can be done by you guys?"

'Is she really innocent?' She eyed us suspiciously, "Three men in a room, 1 almost naked fully. Don't tell me you guys are.... uhh you know doing it?"

'it.' "We are going to." she stood on her foot instantly, "T-then, I- I should leave. Sorry f-for disturbing." she was about to leave but Jungkook grabbed her wrist. Pulling her back onto the bed, he sat her in front of him, back against his chest.

"I'm not interested." she stated. "We are going to, but decided to just sleep." she didn't say anything "Aren't you asking why are we doing it?"

"Huh?! So... Why are you? Brothers with benefit? Uh? C-casual sex or are you actually in a relationship?" she guessed brow knitted.

"So you know what it is?" Jimin asked, not believing that she actually knew sex.

"If I'm not wrong, then it is you know.... but... you're three?! Doesn't it just need two?" she asked innocently but not exactly innocent.

"how do you know that? don't tell me you watch videos online." Jimin treated her as kid, but she shouldn't know this kind of thing? Or she should already?!

"what the... I didn't watch any video." she said "maybe it did count as I watch?" 'What she meant?'

"Shut up, I can explain." she shut us before we asked. "Omg.... I can't believe I'm talking about it now." she looked frustrated, resting her head against Jungkook's chest.

"Talk about what?" Yoongi's voice was heard. The room door opened, the other hyungs came in. 'Wow, I sense something is happening.'

Yoongi took the chair of Soyeon while Namjoon took Jungkook's.

"shit, can I don't talk about that now?" "Talk about what?" Hoseok asked.

"She watched po-." "NO! I- You-" she cut me off. "What did you watch?" Jin asked.

"Wait wait wait. You- you shut up." she pointed at me, I smiled at her cute reaction.

"Mission okay? I'm on mission. There's this target I needed to observe?" she started explaining. Everything related to mission.

"Dad said he's suspicious, so I was asked to follow him secretly. Of course, when he's on street, I can easily tailing him around. But I can't when he went into his room. That day he lived in a hotel, I set up a camera in his room beforehand already." she stopped.

"Do I really have to say this? Here? In front of you all.... " she's getting anxious, her breathing was getting faster.

"He... He did it with several different girls, a few round." she's a little embarrassed. 'and she saw everything?'

"So that means you witness them having sex through the monitor?" Jin smacked Suga's head. "What's this for?" "Sexual intercourse. Use some more polite words okay?" "Are you for real?" Suga rolled his eyes.

She closed her eyes, "Mission is mission, I can't mute it because if one of the girl was actually his helper then I will miss some information. I have no choice but monitored every single thing."

"And it's really disgusted me." she said clearly not enjoying the scene. 'she...' "Do you mean, we disgusted you?" Jungkook asked darely.

"No, I didn't mean you guys. But him, because you know if you're doing it with people that you love, I'm actually fine with it. But don't just go and have what it call one night stand or just doing with multiple people casually." she explained, getting comfortable in Jungkook's embrace. 'If she's disgusted, she won't let kookie hold her.'

"Wait?! So Soyeon caught you guys doing things?!" Jin asked us. "Of course not." Jimin answered.

"Wow?! So you actually watch real life?" Namjoon seemed to process the whole thing now. "I didn't, it's... Ugh I don't know."

"Then do you want to watch it real life?" Suga asked. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Jin smacked him in the neck. "Ouch, what's that for again?" he said, massaging his neck.

"Don't say nonsense-." Namjoon warned him, but being cut off when Yoongi just smashed their lip together. I would be enjoying it if we're alone, but Soyeon's with us. I slowly averted my eye to Soyeon, only to see her eyes widened. 'She must be shocked.'

"Shut up, don't teach me." Yoongi said breathlessly, after separating their kiss. "I... C-can I leave now?" she asked. "No. It's late already." Jungkook said.

"Then at least, let go of me." she said. 'She meant don't touch her.' "please." she said again, when Jungkook didn't let her go.

"Why?" "Don't ask me why. I..."

"What's the relationship between you guys?" she asked again.

"We loved each other, but we didn't see the need of addressing each other as boyfriends so we didn't actually directly asked each other to be boyfriends. Just me and the maknaes confessed and we became boyfriends." Jimin explained.

She frowned, "What the fuck are you talking about?" she then lost in thinking. No one dared to explain more, cause we don't know what to explain. She forcefully, separated Jungkook's arm that was around her waist, "Don't you move." she warned, coldly stopping Jungkook from holding her again. It's that tone again, the one we hated very much, we don't want her to be distant from us.

"How are you both so calm seeing your boyfriend hugging another girl?" she said, almost like scolded.

"Because you're not just a random girl." "No.... It's not right....." She sat at the empty space beside Jungkook in front of Jimin. 'She's still confused. We need to do something. Otherwise she sure will leave us.'

"Do something, she will be distancing herself again." I whispered to Jimin, knowing she wasn't focusing on us.

"Soyeon-ah, here. Listen, nothing's not right. Everything's right, I love you. We all do. So we don't feel wrong when one of us hugging you." her eyes didn't hold any emotion. "Unless you don't feel the same toward us." Jimin continued.

"Jin hyung, I know we discussed to tell her next year after her graduation. But she's confused. Our baby girl's confused, I can't let her threw questiones on herself. Forgive me for telling everything now." He said giving Soyeon the time to process everything.

She didn't respond. 'She love us too right?' I suddenly worried what if she didn't love us romantically.

Jimin hugged her, she didn't push him away, hiding into his neck. She broke down, "I'm sorry. But I don't know if I really understand what love is...." she cried out, fisting Jimin's clothes. "Sorry."

"Don't cry. Listen to Oppa. Calm down, it's fine. Everything's fine."

"It's okay. Don't need to say sorry. We're not rushing you. You heard Minnie right, we planned to tell next year. But we had to fast forward telling you now, if not you will be confused." I spoked up, rubbing her back.

"I'm tired." she said before drifting to dreamland in Jimin's hold. He smiled, brushing her hair, "Hyung, I'm staying with her tonight." he said carrying Soyeon to her bed, tucking her in first.

"It must be too much for her." Hoseok said. "She's a girl after all. Being serious in relationship is a for sure." Jin commented. "Plus her age, she probably don't know how our relationship worked." Suga said logically.

'Right, we are actually 7 in 1.'

"She trust Jimin the most." Jungkook commented. "She liked both you and Jimin the most." Suga said looking at her sleeping figure.

"She hasn't change." I said realising she's still in her outing fit.

"We can't do anything. Not like we can change her clothes." Jin said. "I can." Jungkook replied.

"Don't touch her." Jimin said joining her in the bed. "Don't touch her." Jungkook sarcastically imitated him.

17 Nov 2018
Chloe POV
I woke up feeling an arm around me. I slowly turned around, only to meet with a peacefully sleeping Jimin.

'What happened?' I wondered why was he here, snuggled closer into his neck, it felt nice.

'we became boyfriends.' I recalled what happened. Immediately I moved away from him, staring at his doll face.

It didn't take long before he pulled me closer to him again. "hey!" I mumbled almost like a whispered.

"Are you awake already baby girl?" 'baby girl?! Am I really straight? '

"Soyeonie?!" "hmm?" I was pulled out of my thoughts. "Are we up now?" "I am. I don't know about you." I answered, eye closed.

"Go fresh up first." I agreed letting him sleep more, heading to the bathroom after getting a new set of clothings. Jungkook and Taehyung still sleeping on the other bed.

When I went out once again, only Jimin was there. "You're still here?" I asked getting his attention.

"You don't want me here?" he said pouting. 'Too cute.' I didn't hold back my smile, "Who know you choose breakfast over your baby girl." 'What the fish did I just said?' "I mean-." I was going to correct myself but, "I see. You like being called 'baby girl'?"

I turned away, "No, I don't." hoping my bangs will hide my blush or it wasn't obvious. Guess neither of it works, "Don't hide. You looked cute blushing."

"Shut up will you?! Go out, don't disturb me. I wanna tie my hair." I whined urging him to leave me alone.

"Let me tie your hair." he said. "No, I won't let you mess up my hair." I protested. "Hey, I have a good skills alright?"

I gave him a, 'like I will trust you' look. "Let me try then. If it turns out fine, you will step out of this room with the hairstyle I tied on you." he challenged. "Fine, if it is in a mess, then I'm gonna redo it myself." I gave up, not wanting to argue over small things early in the morning.

I sat on my bed, letting him did everything himself. He knew where my hair band placed.

He separated my hair equally left and right side. 'Is he going to braid my hair? It will be taking a long time then....'

He held the left side hair up as if tying ponytail, 'oh? It's pigtails then.....'

I thought he had done but nope, after tying both side up, he started to curled them. '? Bun..? Wait but it's two side.'

"done." he beamed satisfied. I stood up going to the mirror for a check. 'What the.... I'm gonna take it off.' "Hey! It's not in a mess, you can't take it off. Just face it, Soyeon-ah." he stopped me, grabbing 2 clips from the small box. 'Well, now what?' He clipped them on my hair.

"Cute." "You win." I took a deep breathe, ready to face the day. 'Cute?'

Jhope POV
Footsteps was heard from the staircase direction, the two were finally coming down.

"Good morning, everyone." Jimin greeted in a happy mood. "Why are you so happy?"

As he walked to his seat, Soyeon was revealed behind him. I was so shocked, really shocked seeing her in a cute hairstyle.

End of Chapter 55
--------------------------------------------
22 June 2022

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.4K 313 18
A simple girl with talented makeup skills working with BTS as their makeup stylist. Little did she know about the messed up background she has. 🤍
6.1K 159 21
She's shy & socially awkward in front of strangers. So you may wonder, then how did she became a trainee in an entertainment company? Firstly, her da...
9.4K 573 26
~Love is not over over over~ ~Love hurts and hurts again~ ~Yeah farewell hurts and hurts even more~ Alex is a normal 14 year old girl... Well. she th...
11.6K 331 38
SOS are the first girl group in Bighit, with the helps of their seniors they are trying to make it into the kpop world! Well they make it and become...