A Life at Hogwarts Part 2

By fanmadewriting

(MATURE AUDIENCE/NSFW/SELFHARM/PTSD/SEXUAL ABUSE/MENTAL ABUSE/ETC WARNING) [Also if you have not yet read par... More

The First Trace
Saved
That Bastard
Origin Story
Can he really be Forgiven
Harry needs Bleach
Going Nuts
The Archway
Mom
His Diaries
Bookstore
Hot and Steamy
Double Agent 2.0
Y/n's Classroom
Tonks's Werewolf Issue
First Day
Shattering
The Painful Truth
Harry goes through your Memories
It's Happening
I do
Honeymoon
The Tower
Planning
The Monster is Released
Dear Severus
A Quick Game of Catch Up
No...
Wake up!
The Black Crow Sheds
It's Over

The Reception

35 2 0
By fanmadewriting

Molly and Tonks trailed behind me and Severus making sure the dress wouldn't get ruined. Severus noticed and quickly went behind to help them.

"Snape you really don't have to."

"Molly, it's the least I can do to help and that is my wife." I was engulfed by my smile and we made our way back into our bedroom so I could change into a danceable dress. Severus looked at Tonks and Molly as an idea popped up in his mind, "I can help dress Y/n so you can help set up for the reception quicker." Molly squinted at him knowing exactly what was going through his mind while Tonks just smirked and winked at me.

Tonks grabbed hold of Molly's arm, "That's a great idea! Come one Molly let's get going!"

As Molly was being dragged away she screeched out, "Snape don't do anything sneaky! That's what the honeymoon is for!" I chuckled as he closed the bedroom and looked at me with that big smile again.

"Who is this? Can't be Severus? I've never seen a smile like that before on his face." He came close and roughly pulled me in from my waste, his hair draping over his face tickling mine.

"This is your new husband who is not afraid to show his happiness around you." I smiled as he kissed me completely full of love. I turned around slowly, his hands gliding across my body and I could've sworn I heard him growl. As if I'm fragile he moved my hair to the side and kissed my neck softly while unzipping my dress.

"I'm not fragile. You shoulddd be rougher." As the dress slid off my shoulders and body his kiss turned into rough sucking but quickly he stopped.

"I won't mark you till we're in that cabin." Excitement flooded throughout my body, why aren't we there yet! I grabbed my next dress which is a sexy form fitting dark green. Severus's eyes widened as he grinned. "I think students shouldn't be at this reception. I won't be able to keep my hands off of you with that slit down your leg." I slipped it on and quickly modeled for him before there was a knock on the door.

I yelled out slightly annoyed, "Who is it?" The door then opened and Harry shuffled in covering his eyes with a hand stretched out so he can know he's not hitting a wall or us.

"Everyone's waiting for you two." There was just silence and he groaned even more scared to remove his hand, "Don't tell me you two...are...tangoing?" I chuckled and slowly walked over to Harry pushing his hand down gently. His chest fell in relief and Snape smirked, amused by Harry.

"I'm intrigued that you even had the guts to open the door, Potter." Harry looked at Snape but quickly turned to leave.

"Ron made a bet with Draco...Draco said I wouldn't have the guts and here comes Ron saying 'I bet he can." I clasped my hands together and nodded my head towards the door.

"Severus, it's time." I smiled as our fingers intertwined and we slowly followed Harry down the stairs and to the Great Hall. The two giant doors slowly and gracefully opened causing the vines along the walls inside to bloom flowers as we took our first steps in. A great applause then followed quickly as we slowly walked all the way to where the staff tables would usually lay. However, now just sat a table big enough for two with a glossy white cloth covering it and a moving picture that showcased our first kiss as a married couple. I covered my mouth stopping myself from crying, I still just can't believe it...I married my best friend. Severus pulled out my chair for me and kissed me on the cheek as I sat down. The food appeared on everyone's plate and the steam from the scorching steak drove me crazy, I didn't know I was this hungry. Right as I took my first bite the sound of a fork hitting a champagne glass caused me to pause.

Tonks had initiated it and was standing off to the side of the room where everyone can see her, "Now I know Y/n and Snape decided not to do maid of honor and best man sort of stuff but as your only brides maid I've decided to give the speech a maid of honor usually would if that's alright."

I sat there with a smile on my face and just shrugged intrigued at what she has to say, "Go for it Tonks."

Her smile got brighter and she dusted off her nerves from her dress, "Alright so personally I'll be honest, I've only known Y/n for roughly a year. At first they were shaken and quiet to the point I thought I'd never know them too well. However weirdly enough Y/n clinged to me for comfort when everyone else was pushing for them to talk. I also helped them get back on their feet and helped Y/n find themself once again. I also would like to say that Y/n is a sweetheart but also a badass! They can comfort me with advice while also being able to cause ten guys to go flying at once." She paused and took a deep breath while looking at Severus. "Now Snape on the other hand."

Severus raised an eyebrow and whispered down to me, "If she says I was way harsher on her as a student compared to others it's because she set my hair on fire multiple times." I chuckled, just the thought of that can keep me entertained for weeks.

"While a student at Hogwarts Snape was my potions professor. Was I his favorite? Nope, the complete opposite actually. I umm pranked him on the daily. Sure I set his hair on fire a few times and switched some bottles in the cupboard and almost poisoned the class...BUT I grew up hating Snape's guts because of the amount of detentions I was given! Like I was innocent Snape." The whole room laughed and Severus rolled his eyes, it almost seemed sarcastic. "Anyways when I found out Y/n's drive to live was because of love I was like 'OH you have to tell me who it is!' Then I found out it was this guy. At first I was confused and concerned but when I actually saw the two of them together it made perfect sense. Alright I'm done rambling, I'm so happy for the two of you." Everyone applauded once again so I decided fuck it and started to eat my steak before it got any colder. However, just as the food was getting good, Remus stood up.

"Don't worry Y/n you can still eat." I must've looked annoyed but at that moment I relaxed in relief stuffing my face again. "Severus I understand I'm the last person you want speaking at your wedding reception but I assure you it'll be worth it. If not then I owe you." Snape eyed him weirdly however Remus still continued, "Mine will be shorter than Tonks but I just would like to say I've known these two since first stepping into this very room. I've watched their relationship blossom and it is a blessing. Y/n being a sweetheart and Snape being the opposite makes you question it. However when you know Y/n there's no questions. I didn't say this but they have a snappy side that makes you not want to mess with them. I'm saying this because opposites really do attract. However watching them apart is so painful to witness because they're just both so miserable. I'm happy that the two of you have finally tied the knot. If only there weren't any obstacles I know you would've done it sooner." With that last word I finished my delicious meal and Remus sat down but still tapped his glass and raised it. "A toast for the lovely newly married couple. May the two of you always be besides one another." I raised my glass and widened my eyes as I saw Snape do the same. Seriously, who is this man I just married?

It didn't take too long for the table to vanish and a whole dance floor became available. Severus held out his hand and gracefully I took it following him out to the dance floor. His hand traced my body slowly, resting on my hip as my hand laid rest over his shoulder. Our other hands were intertwined and our dance started. We slowly swayed together in the music our eyes lost in one another's. My body felt so relaxed and the room felt as though it was drifting away and it was just the two of us in our own void.

Every step we took caused a new flower to bloom beneath our feet. Without warning both his hands were on my waist and I was lifted up as he spung us around. I let out a laugh and watched as he smiled, still lost in my eyes. Once my feet were planted on the floor he turned me 180 degrees and pulled me in, my back against his chest. His mouth grazed against my neck causing me to throw my head back. It didn't take him long to kiss my neck multiple times as his hands kept exploring my figure.

I smiled mischievously before turning around and swaying my hips at him. He then spung me outwards and quickly inwards. When our bodies collided he lifted my leg causing the slit to open more and dipped me down. Slowly but hungrily he kissed up my neck sending pleasure throughout my body before our lips locked ending the perfect dance. There was applause as we ended and I looked around chuckling at the sight of students with either their hands over their eyes or their jaws dropped. 

"I think we're gonna be the gossip floating around for the next month."

Severus smirked and looked around too, "Yes we are." Out of nowhere two different people tapped on both of our shoulders and pulled us apart from each other.

"Remus?! What uh," I turned and watched as McGonagall was the one who pulled Severus, "What are you two doing?"

Remus took my hand and began to dance, "Well, McGonagall pointed out that the two of you don't have your parent figures here."

"McGonagall was my mother for your information-"

"Besides the point, we decided to give you a somewhat experience of a father daughter dance and Severus a mother son dance." Within seconds I was overwhelmed with a rushing wave of emotions. I sniffled and lifted my hand to try to catch any tears possible.

"Remus you...you're the bloody best." Those last few words barely sounded like words as I started to sob. Best wedding reception to possibly happen, for once I felt normal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 842 61
warning ⚠️ this story may contain surten triggering topics such as: deppresion , self harm , abuse, rape, alcholisme and other mental health topics. ...
307K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
261K 8.1K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
4.2K 137 34
You, Y/n Druid have just been sent by your kind parents to Hogwarts even though they didn't want you to go. Which is slightly weird since you're pure...