Kamala & Doug: A Dream Come T...

By breeoc97

Kamala Harris has just become the first ever woman Vice President in a historic election. She thought that wo... More

the day after the historic win
a brunch with the bidens
stress or something else?
denial turned into reality
the first glimpse
a christmas surprise
tender loving care
the game changing moment
an inauguration gender reveal!
a sexy + romantic valentine's day
announcing the news to the world
cbs this morning interview
romantic date night
a special tattoo + friends visiting!
first ever mother's day
doug's sick day
a surprise beary baby shower!
is it time?
welcoming devi into the world
just the three of us
devi meets family via zoom!
heading home + devi meets his siblings!
biggest surprise EVER!
senate + house friends visiting!
more family visits!
the babies finally meet!
interview with joy reid
devi is one month old + heading to cali!
visiting shyamala'a grave
the dodgers and giants game!
doug's birthday
kamala's birthday
family cuddles in bed
meeting with the president of france!
devi's 1st thanksgiving
another big surprise
devi's first hanukkah
kennedy center honors
christmas eve party!
a christmas eve gender reveal
relaxing day at home
spending time with friends!
inaugural ball
visiting mama at work!
instagram pictures
a fun brunch with the clintons!
doug gets covid
formula shortage hits home
devi's 1st mother's day
ivy is here | birth announcement
planning the boys' birthday
kamala's weird pregnancy cravings!
devi meets ivy
the macrons are in dc!
a cute morning at the white house
welcoming ivy
meeting grandpa (pt 1)
meeting grandpa (pt 2)

a birthday surprise!

318 10 4
By breeoc97

*Finally an update! I am so sorry for the long absences and not many updates! I'm really trying my best! I hope you guys enjoy this! Please send suggestions! Love • Bree 🌺🐭🩵🩷💚💜🪻🌼*

August 14th, 2022

Today is Jacob and Devi's first birthday party!

The birthday party is happening a week later then originally planned due to Joe having Covid twice, but today it is finally the big day!

Jill, Joe, Kamala and Doug have invited all of their family and friends to this special day, a day to celebrate Devi Douglas Emhoff and Jacob Francis Beau Biden's first birthday!  

*both birthdays boards made by me*

Jacob and Devi's birthday party theme is a Mickey Mouse Luau / Hawaii!

Jill and Kamala have been planning this party for months now, making sure it is perfect for their two boys! Jacob and Devi both absolutely love Mickey Mouse and Disney!

The White House South Lawn is filled with family, friends, cabinet members, leaders, journalists, Congress/Senate members, many children and others, all happy to celebrate Devi and Jacob!

For the past few hours, all of the birthday party guests are eating, talking with each other, dancing together, running around and playing the many activities that are all around the lawn!

Jacob and Devi have been mostly playing with the other babies and having lots of fun!

Meanwhile, Joe, Jill, Kamala and Doug have all been mingling with all of the birthday party guests and even introducing baby Ivy to everyone, Ivy being born just almost three weeks ago!

*Ivy, Devi and Jacob's birthday party outfits*

-
Joe and Kamala both begin to talk to all of the birthday party guests on the microphone, telling everyone to join them in singing happy birthday to Devi and Jacob and that it is time for birthday cake and ice cream!

All of the birthday party guests gather around, sitting at tables in front of Devi and Jacob's high chairs. Devi and Jacob are both sitting in their high chairs happily babbling and getting excited about what's about to happen!

*Imagine both boys have this cake in front of them*

Jill lights up each of the boys' 1 birthday candle before placing them on top of Jacob's and Devi's birthday cakes.

"Okay everyone! Let's sing to our two birthday boys, Devi and Jacob!" Kamala says with a humungous smile.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Devi and Jacob! Happy birthday to you!" All of the birthday party guests sing happily to Devi and Jacob.

"Aaaaaa!" Devi and Jacob both screech in happiness, excited to know what happens next!

Doug and Kamala help Devi blow out his birthday candle while Joe and Jill help Jacob blow out his birthday candle!

Devi and Jacob both happily enjoy their smash cakes, mainly playing with them instead of eating them!

Devi feeds Kamala and Doug some of his smash cake while Jacob tries to throw pieces of his smash cake to Commander and Major, causing all of the guests to laugh.

After birthday cake, Doug, Devi, Kamala, Joe, Jacob and Jill begin to open up the many birthday presents!

Kerstin is happily holding a sleeping baby Ivy in her arms, so Kamala can focus on helping opening up birthday presents with Doug and enjoying this special moment with Devi. 

-
Joe, Jill, Kamala and Doug all thank all of the birthday party guests for all of the birthday presents for Devi and Jacob, grateful for all of the love for their two miracle boys!

Kamala, Doug, Jill and Joe think that all of the birthday presents are opened, however there is a surprise that is going to happen!

Cole and Greenley have a special announcement they are going to make and they have the help of Mickey and Minnie Mouse to tell everyone the news!

Kerstin is still holding a sleeping Ivy in her arms, enjoying all of the baby snuggles she can since her children are both adults now.

"Hey Mom, I'll can hold Ivy for a little bit." Ella says, walking over to Kerstin.

"It's still my turn!" Kerstin says playfully with sass.

"I know, but you have to help Momala and Doug open something really quick." Ella says with a grin.

"Open up what?" Joe says, wondering what is going on.

"One more present for Devi and Jacob! And Ivy has one too!" Cole says to Joe, trying to not get too nervous and ruining the plan.

"More presents! Oh my goodness! You two boys are so spoiled and are so lucky!" Jill says with a laugh as she smiles at both Devi and Jacob, who are busy holding little cars and trains they got from other birthday party guests.

"Ugh, okay! But I want her right back, Ella!" Kerstin says with sass at her daughter.

"I promise you will!" Ella says, holding her hands out to get Ivy.

Ella takes Ivy from Kerstin and does a quick hand signal, signally to Mickey and Minnie to come over with the presents.

Cole and Greenley both smile at Ella, excited that their plan is in motion and going well!

Mickey and Minnie Mouse then walk over with four bags. Mickey is holding one for Jacob and Minnie is holding Devi and Ivy's bags.

Mickey Mouse first hands Joe and Jill, Jacob's bag while Minnie Mouse claps her hands happily, causing Jacob to clap his hands back at her and smile.

"Ba ba baaa!" Jacob yells happily at Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

"Let's see what's inside the bag, Jakey! Let's see, bud!" Joe says as he helps Jacob remove the tissue paper and ribbons from the bag before he picks up a brown Build-A-Bear out of the bag, causing Jacob to cheer and smile.

*Jacob's teddy bear*

Joe hands Jacob the teddy bear and Jacob hugs it tightly, causing everyone to awe loudly.

"Aww! What did Mickey and Minnie give you, Jakey? Did they give you a teddy bear? Let's tell them thank you! Thank you, Mickey! Thank you, Minnie!" Jill says with a smile.

"Aaaaa ba ba ba!" Jacob babbles loudly at Mickey and Minnie!

Mickey and Minnie both happily wave at Jacob and smile at him, making Jacob giggle.

Mickey and Minnie then walk over to Devi, Kamala and Doug. Minnie hands the big bag to Doug and Kamala to open up first.

"Baaaaa ba ba ba!" Devi squeals with a smile.

"Ooo! Let's see what's in the big bag, Devi!" Kamala says as she kisses Devi's cheek.

Minnie points at Ivy and claps her hands happily, indicating that this bag is for both Ivy and Devi.

"This one is for you and baby Ivy, Dev! Let's see!" Doug says to Devi with a smile.

"Let me see! I wanna see!" Kerstin says, making everyone to chuckle. 

Doug and Kamala each remove the tissue paper from the big bag and pull out a Build-A-Bear! Doug is holding a pink bear, which is Ivy's and Kamala is holding a black bear, which is Devi's!

*Ivy's teddy bear and Devi's teddy bear*

"Aww! Thank you, Mickey and Minnie! These bears are sooo cute! Look Devi! This one is yours! What do you say to Mickey and Minnie?" Kamala says as Devi holds his bear and smiles.

"Ba baaa!" Devi says as he smiles.

"And this one is Ivy's! So cute." Doug says as he hands the bear to Ella.

Finally, Mickey and Minnie hand Kamala and Doug the final two bags. One bag says Ivy and the other one says Devi.

"One more present, Devi and Ivy! I wonder what it is? Mama and Aunt Keke will open yours up Ivy, and Devi, will you help me open yours?" Doug says to Devi with a grin. 

"Ivy is clearly listening, Dad. She's busy dreaming about milk. But Ivy says thank you for the presents even though she's sleeping." Ella says, causing everyone to laugh, especially Kamala.

"I know, but I want her included too!" Doug says playfully to Ella causing Ella to smile and laugh.

Cole and Greenley smile at each other, holding each others hands, anticipating everyone finding out their big news. 

"Ba ba ba!" Devi babbles as he claps his hands.

"Okay! Let's see what's inside!" Kamala says with a cheeky smile.

Kamala and Kerstin begin to remove the tissue paper from Ivy's bag while Devi and Doug remove the tissue paper from Devi's

Devi begins to play with the tissue, already distracted and not caring what's inside of his bag.

Kamala, Kerstin and Doug pull out two onesies from the bags.

"Hold them up! Let us see them!" Tony says as he takes some pictures.

Kerstin holds Ivy's onesie while Doug holds Devi's onesie.

*Ivy's onesie and Devi's onesie in the bags*

"AUNTIE? UNCLE? WHAT!" Kerstin yells causing everyone to gasp and some begin to cheer, knowing this is something exciting.

"Wait! Ivy being an Auntie... Devi being and Uncle..." Doug says, trying to figure out what all of this information means and is having brain fog at the moment.

"You three can't freaking figure this out! Come on!" Meena yells, already figuring it out!

Devi and Jacob both laugh loudly, causing everyone else to laugh.

"WAIT! Who's having a baby? Ella, is it you and Sam?" Kamala asks Ella, wondering if she is the one that's pregnant.

"Nope! No way! I'm a good girl." Ella says with sass.

Just then, Kamala, Kerstin and Doug's jaws drop, realizing it is Cole and Greenley having the baby.

"Are you two having a baby?" Kamala asks Cole and Greenley, trying to confirm their suspicion.

Greenley happily nods, rubbing her very small bump she has been hiding all day, using Cole's plaid shirt.

"Surprise! We are having a baby everyone!" Cole says proudly as he rubs Greenley's baby bump and hugs her.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!" Kerstin screams as she jumps up and down as Kamala and Doug both smile.

"OH MY GOODNESS! YAY!" Kamala yells as she and Kerstin jump up and down before hugging each other.

"NO WAY!" Maya yells as she dances around, happy  that her big sister will now be a grandma just like she is!

"Is that why you didn't want me holding Ivy?" Kerstin asks Ella and Ella nods as she smiles.

"Yes! We didn't want you to drop her!" Ella says as Ivy continues to sleep through out everything.

"I wouldn't have dropped her!" Kerstin says to her children in sass.

"You never know, Mom! You drop things a lot when you are excited!" Cole says to his mom playfully.

"Finally! I've been told to keep this a secret for weeks!" Meena says as she walks over to hug Cole and Greenley.

"You knew first!?" Doug says to Meena, shocked Cole and Greenley told her first.

"Yes! Poor Greenley was sick during our Fourth of July trip and asked me for help! I'm an expert! Cole and Greenley knew I could keep a secret! Unlike my mom!" Meena says with sass.

"Hey! I can hold secrets!" Maya says to Meena, playfully offended.

"You told Auntie I was pregnant both times the minute I told you!" Meena says, causing everyone to laugh.

"Welcome to the grandparent club, you three!" Joe says, hugging Doug, Kamala and Kerstin one by one.

"Congratulations everyone! This is so exciting!" Jill says, also hugging Doug, Kamala and Kerstin one by one.

"When are you due?" Kerstin and Kamala both ask Greenley at the same time, making them laugh.

"February 21st!" Greenley says, with Cole kissing her cheek and rubbing her baby bump protectively. 

"A few weeks after Hallie! That's so fun!" Jill says as she gets excited and picks up Jacob. 

Doug, Kamala and Kerstin all walk over to hug Greenley and Cole before everyone celebrates this big news!

For the rest of the day, Kamala, Doug, Devi, Ivy, Joe, Jill and Jacob continue to celebrate Devi and Jacob's birthdays with all of their family and friends! :)

*Picture of Kamala, Doug and Kerstin looking at the two onesies for Devi and Ivy and all three are shocked*
vp Doug and I are excited to announce that we are going to be grandparents this winter! Kerstin too!

Congrats to @coleemhoff and @greenleykl! We can't wait! ❤️

*Picture of Devi and Ivy sitting together. Devi is sitting on the bed and Ivy is laying on his lap fast asleep. Devi and Ivy have their Auntie and Uncle onesies on*
kamalaharris Devi can't wait to be an Uncle! As for Ivy, she thinks being an Auntie is boring right now 😇

*Picture of Devi, Doug, Cole, Kamala, Ivy, Greenley and Kerstin all happily standing together. Doug is holding Devi and Kamala is holding Ivy*
secondgentleman Kamala and I are so excited to become grandparents this winter!

Now we need to figure out our names! Kamala said she will still be Momala or Granmala while I might just be Doug! What do you guys think?

Congrats to our son @coleemhoff and future daughter-in-law @greenleykl! We can't wait! ❤️

*Picture of Ivy and Devi both laying on the bed, showing off their onesies. Ivy is sleeping and Devi is smiling*
douglasemhoff Ivy and Devi are both excited to be an Aunt and Uncle this February! 😊

*Picture of Cole, Kerstin and Greenley all standing together*
kemhoff IM GOING TO BECOME A GRANDMA!! I am so excited! Can't wait for February! 👶🏻💙Congratulations @coleemhoff and @greenleykl!!! 😍

*Picture of a selfie of Doug, Kerstin and Kamala. The three of them are smiling big*
kemhoff We are going to be grandparents! So exciting! I think my name is going to be Mimi! ❤️

*Picture of Ella and Greenley hugging each other while Cole is smiling as he stands next to Greenley*
ellaemhoff FINALLY upgraded to aunt, little nephew or niece coming this winter! 😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 41 5
Jill tests positive for Covid & Joe attends the G20 summit in India.
25.1K 273 72
Chloe Williams has an enemy with someone from the Biden family and they magically become lover(s). How did this happen? How many lovers does she have?
8.1K 256 18
I wish no ill will to anyone, just love these two as a couple and in fiction, there must always be drama....
37.6K 803 10
NOW COMPLETE Joe's never a had a girlfriend before. Turns out, there's a lot to learn. One-shot series covering moments in Joe and Dianne's relations...