fall (one direction fanfic)

By thebestdaysofmylife

More

fall (one direction fanfic)
Chapter 1- The Gay Bar?
chapter 2- New Friends
chapter 3- Boys breakfast time
chapter 4- Meet the boys
chapter 5 - Do you know her?
chapter 6 - Lets play dress up
chapter 7 - You've got a week
chapter 8- Time for your date
chapter 9 - Really truth or dare?
chapter 10 - Just us
chapter 11- Max and Molly's day out
chapter 12- Good job
chapter 13- Care to dance
chapter 14 - Relax
chapter 15 - Cherry
chapter 16 - So we'll go flying in an airplane
chapter 17 - let's go clubbing
chapter 18- Happy Birtday
chapter 19 - You only turn 19 once
chapter 20- relax all day, party all night
chapter 21- Welcome to Disney Land
Chapter 22 - I thought you never did this before
Chapter 23- Coming home
Chapter 24- wait so who would be the boy in the relationship
Chapter 25- I'm like water, I reflect your beauty
Chapter 26- I should write speeches for the president
Chapter 27- Happy Birthday Li
Chapter 28- I got him the cutest doll
Chapter 29 - 'Now that's a cliche kiss'

Chapter 30 - The End

136 6 3
By thebestdaysofmylife

LAURA’S P.O.V

Louis kissed my nose as we pulled away with a huge grin, and it seems his smile was radiating around the stadium as I looked out among the mainly teenage girls, some were giving me nasty looks but girls were mostly smiling or cooing at Lou and I.

“See love I told you everything would work out, I love you Goldie locks.” Louis whispered to me away from the microphone.

“Really you’re still calling me Goldie locks? I'm not even blonde.” Louis just hummed and nodded to my question.

“I love you baby.” I whispered back and before I knew it Louis sweet lips were back on mine.

*******************************************

“Shit head you’re in trouble.” Niall sang to Louis when we got home 3 hours later.

Management nearly killed Louis after the ‘stunt’ he pulled on stage apparently it was ‘reckless and stupid’ but if you ask me it was an amazing thing to do; at least he wasn’t lying to his fans.

But as I said management wasn’t as frilled as I was so it ended in all of us getting an hour lecture about the Do’s and Don’ts of show business.

“I doubt I can get in any more trouble.” Louis mumbled but Niall just franticly shakes his head.

“No mate, Simons on the phone with Liam, apparently he wants to talk to you.” 

“Oh okay Ni where’s Lili?” Louis asked slightly paler now, I'm guessing Simon isn’t someone you want angry at you.

Niall pointed upstairs before heading to the kitchen. Louis turned to me giving me a light kiss before mumbling that he’d be down soon.

Then I watched silently as he made his ascent up the stairs.

LOUIS’ P.O.V

I dragged my feet up the stairs slowly hoping to delay my fate. I have no clue how Simon will react; sure we’ve done things management was against before but not this extreme and there was always more than one of us.

I pulled open Liam’s bedroom door only to find him in full conversion with who I can only assume to be Simon.

“Yeah mate he’s here now… yeah I’ll put him on.” I heard Liam announce into the phone and I couldn’t help but swallow the lump in my throat as I took the phone.

“Hello.” I croaked out nervously but I never expected the tone I would be greeted back with to be so … proud.

“Louis Tomlinson, well done she seems like a lovely girl your lucky to have her.” The smirk was almost visible in his words and I let myself let out the breath I’ve been holding since Niall came to get me.

“So you’re not mad.” I asked hopefully with the nerves still biting at me.

“Why would I be mad? Listen Louis there’s going to be people in your life who’s not going to like the choices you make and when you made that announcement today you knew that and you took the risk and told the truth anyway which is the best thing you could have done in all fair-ness and I can honestly say you have grown up Louis; you have finally become responsible for yourself and that’s all I can ask for and I’m proud of you.” My mouth was hanging open in shock, he was proud of me? Me? Louis? The immature one? Damn that was unexpected.

 “Thanks Si.” I sighed in relief

“All right Louis I have to go to a meeting now be good and send the others my love. Bye” 

I hung up the phone after bidding farewell to Simon only to find Liam staring at me; mouth agape.

“How do you do it?” He asked shell shocked.

“Do what?”

“Do stupid shit and get away with it.” He pouted “I shaved my head and they nearly killed me, you exposed your sexuality at a concert and you get nothing.”

“Face it LiLi the universe just likes me better.” I mused. I ruffled his hair as I skipped from the room, yes skipped!

“Goldie Locks.” I sang when I was half way down the stairs but Laura wasn’t the one waiting for me.

My mouth dropped open as I stared at the girl in front of me, sure I had only seen her once before but she seemed angry.

“Eleanor, what’s up, where is everyone?” I asked still confused. She flicked her wavy hair from her shoulders as a smirk took over her face.

“Oh you mean Niall and Laura.” As she said Laura her face twisted into disgust which caused me to raise an eyebrow.

“Yeah where’d they go?” I asked again but she acted like I didn’t speak at all.

“Laura the lesbian best friend who you knew for a week, the one you said you didn’t like!” She shrieked causing her voice to go a higher pitch.

“What’s Laura have anything to do with this.” At my question Eleanor’s head snapped up to look at me showing me her ice cold glare.

“That bitch has everything to do with this, she stole you from me.” My eyebrows rose at her statement, wtf I was never with her.

“I was never yours for her to steal.” I exclaimed

“Yes you were, I’ve loved you since your first audition! So when your management asked me to date you I was thrilled then I get there and you sit talking about that bitch the full time! And when I ask you end up telling me you were gay but the thing is you can’t be gay, you just can’t be! It was all just a lie so you and Laura could be together but you can’t because your mine.” Sweet lord she must be one of those creepy fans who believe that I am made to be with them.

“When I went on that date I swear I didn’t know I had feelings for Laura, I didn’t know until Paris.” I mumbled with my head bowed.

“STOP LYING TO ME.” She screamed causing me to flinch.

“El calm down,” I whispered, I could see Liam at the top of the stairs doing mad hand jesters for me to calm her down before he took out his phone to call what I assume to be security.

“Your mine Lou, mine.” She mumbled. I could see her walls breaking down so I opened my arms only to have her fall into them then burst into tears.

“El you told Sugarscape didn’t you?” I asked once the pieces feel together.

I felt her nod on my shoulder before more tears appeared. It was 10 minutes later when police entered to pull Eleanor out of my arms, yes police not security; apparently Liam thought it was more serious.

She kicked and screamed before being put in the back of a police car in handcuffs. They found Laura and Niall locked in the living room.

Laura ran to me and threw her arms around my neck while I put mine on her slim waist.

“Well that was … different.” She laughed bringing her lips to mine for a sweet peck.

“I’m guessing that’s our snitch” she asked as we broke apart getting a nod yes from me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I like that one.” Laura pointed at a photo of Spain for the summer.

It was 3 months after the incident and we were still going strong. Eleanor was charged for breaking an entry, resisting arrest and was diagnosed with a form of insanity.

“Yeah but that’s my favourite.” I announce pointing at the photo Laura and the little girl Elle we met at Disney land I took when they were talking. Laura was grinning like an idiot while Elle was giggling about something.

“Oh my god, when did you take this?” She asked with the same huge grin in the photo.

“It was just too cute I had too.” I smile. Nodding she lifted the photo and glued it into the scrapbook we were making.

“What did she tell you that day?” Laura asked in almost a whisper.

Smiling I lifted her hand and entwined our fingers.

“She told me that I was your prince and to make sure that I treat you like Shang would treat Mulan every day.”

Her smile grew then she lunged herself at me knocking me back on to the carpet I was laying on.

“I love you Lou, Happy Birthday.”

“I love you too Brownie.”

A/N- And there it is, I honestly have no clue if there will be a sequel or not but I’ll keep you posted. Thanks to anyone who read this and for voting and just so you know I have nothing against Eleanor it just fit into the plot.

If you could check out my friend’s @closetdirectioners story: Getting out of the friend zone, it would be most appreciated 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

RIGHT NOW By Jack

Fanfiction

630 2 19
A Larry/Ziam Fanfic GOOD ENOUGH SERIES BOOK #1
10 0 1