Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions

7.1K 286 178
By WritersAuthentic

Harry's POV
"Thanks Louis." I said as I placed his gift he got me on the table in front of me.

"Your welcome Harry, I'm glad you like it." Louis says.

He sits down next to me while drinking a can of soda."So when's Liam coming?"

"He should be here shortly. Him and his parents had to do something earlier." I exclaimed.

Just when he's about to say something we here the doorbell ring."I've got it!" She says coming from out of nowhere.

She opens the front door and me and Louis continued to talk."So when are..."

He stops and looks towards the front door. I look in the same direction and see that it's the one and only Zayn Malik.

"Harry Zayn's here." My mom informs me.

I get up from the couch and me mum at the door. She let's Zayn and a woman that looks a bit like him which I'm guessing is his mum into our house.

"Harry this is my mum Trisha." Zayn replies.

I shake her hand."Nice to meet you Trisha."

"Nice to meet you too Harry, and happy birthday." She greets.

I thanked her and me and Zayn sit down on the couch.

"Me and Trisha are going to be in the kitchen." She says.

I walked next to her."Before you have any conversations about anything, I would like to finally tell you that's Zayn's the other father." I whispered.

She nods."I kinda had a feeling he was." She said before her and Trisha walked into the kitchen.

I walk back over to the couch and sit back next Louis.

"Hey Louis." Zayn greets him politely.

"Hey." Louis says harshly as he scrolls through his phone.

We sit in silence for a moment until I finally interrupted."Zayn..ugh can I talk to you in private please?"

His eyes widened and he nods."Sure."

Louis looks at me in concern."Harry.."

"Lou it's ok I'm going to fix this once and for all. I can't stand for it to be so awkward between us." I tell him.

"But what if he.."

I stopped him."He's not going to do anything, I've got this." I said.

He looks at me in shock."Ok."

I got up from the couch."Umm..we can go talk in my room." I informed Zayn and he follows me upstairs.

We walk into my bedroom and I closed the door."You can sit anywhere you want."

He sits the end of my bed."So have you had a good birthday so far?"

I walk over to my bed and sit down next to him."Yeah, way better then the years before." I mentioned.

"What did you get?"

"My parents got me a new phone, a watch, some money, and a couple of new clothes, because I'm not fitting some of my trousers because of the forming baby bump." I said.

He looks down at my stomach and I quickly cover it with my arms which makes him snap out of it.

"Oh..umm...how are you feeling?" He asks nervously.

"I'm fine, I haven't had morning sickness as much as before, but it still comes unexpectedly." I replied.

He nods."Oh I'm sorry about that."

"Its ok morning sickness is something that I can't control no matter how much medication I take." I explained.

He nods in understanding and it gets quiet. He stares down at the floor and I nervously play with my bed sheets.

I look at him and man up to finally settle this situation."Zayn you know one thing I would like for my birthday?" I asked.

"What?"

I turned towards him."I would like for you to finally explain to me why you did all of those things to me."

He hesitated."Look Harry I don't want to ruin your birthday, so can we please just talk about this another day?"

"No it's ok please tell me. It's all I want from you for my birthday. I don't care how much it effects me." I exclaimed.

He continues to stare a the floor. "Harry..."

"No Zayn, please tell me. Why did you bully me everyday like that? I never did anything to you."

He sighs."Look I was going through a lot around that time. We just moved from Bradford and that meant a new school and friends, a fresh start, and school gets more harder, I just couldn't take it all in at once, I had to take it out on someone." He recalls.

"But why me? I was already getting bullied enough by your little friends before. Then a couple of months later you just came out of nowhere all of a sudden and started to hit me. I thought we were really starting to become friends?"

"Harry I can't tell you. It's just going to make things even more awkward between us."

I felt tears starting to run down my face."You know how hard it is to be bullied? You feel like there's something wrong with you and I felt so bad about myself. I had no friends after Liam joined your crew and Nick graduated, I was alone. I had nobody to talk to except for my mum." I said.

I started to cry a little and see the guilt on Zayn's face."I'm sorry."

"You called me a loser, your friends called me a loser, everyone calls me a loser, and I don't know why!? What's wrong with me? Am I not good enough? Why would you hit me and beat me up so much? You did it almost everyday of since my freshmen year! Do you know how much pain you caused me!? You bruised me, kicked me, punched me, and you even put me in the hospital, but what did I do? I lied Zayn, I lied! Because I didn't want you to get in trouble and come back and hit me again! I sobbed now fully crying.

He doesn't say anything."There are other people that are just like me, why did you hit me everyday? You never did that to them unless they messed with you. I felt so useless Zayn...I had no one to talk to, no friends, I'm a nerd, I'm a weirdo, I might as well face it, I am a los..."

He pulls me into a hug and I burst into tears."I am so sorry Harry, I'm so sorry. I never should have made you feel that way about yourself just because of my mistakes!" He explained.

"B-But why w-would you hurt me? Was I not good enough to you? You laughed at me for getting bullied, that hurts so much! I hate feeling this way. I hate it!"

I pulled away and he gets up."I like you ok! I've had a crush on you ever since the day I met you!"

"Why did you just tell me?" I asked trying to calm down.

He stroked through his black hair."I don't know...It's so hard to tell someone you love them if you don't know if they love you back."

"So you've been bullying me all these years just because you liked me?" I asked.

I stood up and walked closer to him."Yes! I love you Harry Styles! I love...."

I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I kissed his temple.

We continued to kiss until we see to boys standing at the door with their mouths wide open. Gazing in pure shock.

We pull away, but Zayn's arms still around my waist and Louis talks."Umm...well...ugh..I just wanted to tell you that Liam's here now..but I see that you're kinda busy right now, so ugh yeah.."

Louis starts backing up slowly and Liam still stands there rubbing the back of his neck."Yeah...we'll be downstairs if you need us. So you two just continue with what you're doing...and don't mind us, ok?" Liam says nervously.

Me and Zayn nodded and Louis pulls Liam out of my room leaving the door wide open.

Zayn releases me from my grip and steps back."Well that was...kinda nice."

"Yeah it was." I said.

He smiles at me."I got you something."

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah I did. Just close your eyes and turn around for a second." He says.

I do what he says and closed my eyes and turn around. I feel the warmth of his body move behind me and I feel a cold metal chain around my neck.

"Ok open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and gasp at the gift. It was a sterling silver necklace with a circled shaped diamond pendant with my name engraved in it.

I turned towards him and smiled. "Thank you Zayn!"

"You're welcome. And you know what's so special about it?" He asked.

"What?" I said still staring at the necklace.

"It's beautiful...just like you."

I hesitated and looked up."Oh I'm not beautiful. Look at me I'm a total mess."

He pulls my chin up and gets closer to me."Don't ever say that about yourself again. You're are beautiful inside and out. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel that way. You are the most amazing person I have ever met, and don't forget that. So Harry can I ask you the favor of becoming my boyfriend?"

I nodded."Yes Zayn Malik. I would like that very much." I replied.

He hugged me."Thank you."

We pulled away."Hey and if you had just asked me before I would have said yes. I never told anyone this, but I actually had a little crush on you too."

He chuckled a bit."Well that makes the two of us."

I kissed his cheek."Thanks again for the necklace. This really is an amazing gift."

I smiled even more showing me dimples and he does the same back. "I'm glad you like it, and look at your dimples, I didn't even know you had them!" He cooed while pocking them.

"Yeah they barely show. You probably never actually seen me smile before, so that's why you're now just seeing them." I mentioned.

"Right...I'm sorry about everything I did can we just start over please? I just want a new start."

"Absolutely."

He smiled and he wipes the remaining tears off of my face."Good. Now are you ready to go back downstairs birthday boy?"

"Yeah I'm ready, I'm getting a bit hungry anyway." I said.

He laughs a bit."Ok let's go downstairs and get you and our children something to eat." He say while placing his hand on my slight bump.

I nodded and we exit my bedroom, and the two of us made our way downstairs.

Once we're downstairs we see Louis and Liam grinning like crazy."I see you two had a bit of a good conversation, didn't you?" Louis asks with his suspicious little smirk.

Me and Zayn sat on the couch and he pulls me close."Yes we did."

Liam smiles."I see you two are sitting close there."

Zayn wrapped his arm around my neck."Well that's what couples do right?"

Louis cover his hands with his mouth and the two boys gasp."So you two are dating!?"

I nodded."Yep, and he also got me this beautiful necklace." I said gesturing to the gift wrapped around my neck.

Liam stands ups and looks carefully at the gift."That great Harry! He really loves you huh?" Liam said while winking at Zayn and he shoos him away.

I looked at the raven haired boy and grinned."Yeah I guess he does."

The two boys just continue to smile and my mum and Trisha come out of the kitchen with slices of cake."Alright who wants cake?"

We all replied yes and my mum sits next to me and hands me and Louis a plate with the cake on it. She looks at me then she smiles."Oh my Harry, that's a gorgeous necklace you have on!"

"Thanks, my new boyfriend got it for me." I said gesturing towards Zayn.

"That's great Harry! I'm so happy for you two!" My mum cooed.

Trisha nods."Me too. You two make an adorable couple!"

"They do don't they!?" Louis says before stuffing his mouth with chocolate cake.

Liam laughs at him and hands him a napkin."Yes they do."

My mum places her hand on my stomach."So me and Trisha decided that the babies will be staying here with Harry, but she will still make a nursery at their place just in case Zayn wants the babies to stay over."

"And we're are also going to help with the expenses also, because if one baby is a lot to take care of, then two is twice as much." Trisha mentions.

"Isn't that right Louis? Maybe Jay could give us a few tips?" My mum asks.

Louis nods."Im sure she wouldn't mind, I mean she did have two sets of twins."

"Great, now it's settled." Zayn says.

"Yep now all I have to do is get through 7 more months and we'll have our twins."

Zayn places his hand on my stomach and looks at my necklace."You know what Harry? I forgot to tell you there's something else on the other side."

"Really!?" I asked.

"Yeah just turn it around."

I flip it over and read it. It was three words. I love you engraved on the other side.

"I love you Harry."

I smiled."I love you too Zayn. You definitely did give me a birthday to remember."

___________________________
AN: So Harry and Zayn finally decided to settle things!

Harry forgive Zayn for all of the things he did! And the two finally decide to start over!

The two are now a couple! But what problems will come in the way of their relationship?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
56.9K 1.3K 28
Y/n oki member of the 8th brigade has a secret, not even they know of. Join them as they discover more about themselves whil3 find love along the way