TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Shot 6

2.4K 306 195
By sanyayaa

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara 's attempts to begin her career with the help of social media and became a popular online singer despite Sanskar 's all attempts to break her,
She came to know his weakest side where she found him emotionally drained person and lack of care and love in him, she decided to change him by her care.

On Set!

In Vanity!

Sanskar thinking how he was with Swara yesterday,  he became emotional in front of her, both feed each other.

Sanskar : ( monologue) what the hell had happened to me yesterday, if this will continue my power will be reduce! Men's don't cry! They are strong!

He remembered his mother's words after his father's dismissed.

Sujata : Sanskar! Now you are only the men of our home, you need to be strong, men's are not weak, so stop crying! ( seeing him crying) men's are not supposed to be weak and cry, they are made to rule, you need to rule the world, you are the son of Sujata Maheshwari, you should be like her, not weak! Tears are sign of weak people,  you are strong , YOU ARE MEN!!

Sanskar: I am men!I am megastar! I can't be emotional like that too in front of my wife, my reputation will be down, she should have my fear. I born to rule, to dominate. A downmarket girl can't affect me.

He remembered he had her food and then start speaking his heart out.

Sanskar : all happened because of her food, I will not eat her handmade food from now. If I continue eating it, I will be weak and she will start dancing on my head. I have to stop this so I always control and rule her. ( smirkingly).

At Night!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar come out from washroom changed in nightwear, the tempting aroma touched his nose. He inhale it smiling and looks at food which Swara placed on table.

He move to go toward the food but stop recalling his decision of not having her handmade food.

Swara who is standing and waiting for him become confused seeing him stopped.

Swara : come Sanskar! Have food.

Sanskar : Maria! Maria!

Soon a maid come on door. He sign her to come inside.

Sanskar ; take this food out and bring my healthy diet food right now!!

Maria nod obediently and take the food from there confusing Swara.

Swara : what happened Sanskar? ( see him quiet) I am asking something to you Sanskar..( she go near him) are you not listening me? Why you are not replying me?

Sanskar : if you want reply then call me SM! Not Sanskar! Only my mother have right to call me Sanskar! You better call me SM!

Swara : ( take sigh) fine! I will not call you Sanskar!! ( he nod yes) but I will not call you SM also.

Sanskar : then what do you will call?

Swara : I will call aji sunte ho!! How's it?

Sanskar : whatt? Aji sunte ho? What kind of name is this? It's so tacky! Dare you call me that.

Swara : You didn't liked, then what I call you? ( think tapping finger on head) yeah! I will call Hubs!

Sanskar: what? Hubs? What's that?

Swara : its short form of husband, I will call you HUBS and it's final.

Sanskar : whatever! ( turning face uninterestedly).

Swara : by the way! I asked something to you Hubs! Why you sent the food and brought new food?

Sanskar : because I don't wanna have your handmade food, I will have my healthy food.

Swara : Fine!

She go near table and bring her food and start having her food without asking more to him. He become shocked seeing her not asking anything more.

He also sit on bed wait for his food, soon maid bring food for him and go. He looks at his boiled food then at her delicious food which she is having making yummy faces.

He take spoon of his food and make vomit face getting no taste in it. While having her mother then her handmade food his taste also changed.

Sanskar : ( monologue) SM! This type of food you are having from years, you are habitual of it,  only because she made food for you for sometime thats doesn't mean she change your taste.

He take one more bite making faces. His eyes going on her food which seems so delicious and tempting while his food! He is not even feeling to look at it.

Sanskar : ( monologue) why this boiled food are not tasty like her food? Should I ask to her? No No! My reputation will be down!! And her food affects me. I will not have it.

He take one more spoon making bad faces while she is having her food enjoying it fullest while all aware from his gaze on her.

Sanskar : ( monologue) urgh! I am torturing myself only by this tasteless food!! She is enjoying whom I want to torture! ( to Swara) Swara!! Bring my food. ( orderly).

Swara : ( looks at his food) but food is in front of you only Hubs!

Sanskar : I am talking about your handmade food.

Swara : but you told you don't wanna have my handmade food and want to have healthy food.

Sanskar : I am SM!! The megastar SM! I can change my decision anytime. I changed my mind.

Swara : Thank God you changed previous was full of shit.

Sanskar : what did you said? ( raising eyebrows).

Swara : Nothing! I am bringing your food after eating my food.

Sanskar : BRING NOW!! ITS AN ORDER! I am your pati parmeshwar, doing my service is your worship.

Swara : why? Don't you have hand, or you don't have feet? If you want sooner then go with the help of your feet, fill your plate with hand and bring in room. As simple!

Sanskar :  how dare you? Don't forgot with whom you are talking!I am SM!! The SM!!! And who are you? Just a online singer,  just because your some videos goes viral, you are showing attitude to the megastar?

Swara : I am talking to my husband! Not the megastar SM!! As you asked food from your wife not from the online singer Swara, so my reply was also for my husband not for THE SM!!

Sanskar ; You started speaking so much! Your guts are increasing every moment. ( grabbing her shoulders tightly hissing her) go and bring food for me like a dutiful wife.

Swara : I am not denying to bring, I am saying I will bring after having my food! If you are in hurry then you can bring by own as far I listen SM can do anything , but here i am seeing something else! SM can't even bring his food by own ( tauntingly)

Sanskar glare her angrily for her words jerk her hand harshly. He take a sigh and go out from room.

She quickly get up to see him become surprised seeing him moving in kitchen. She smile seeing this.

In kitchen!

Sanskar take plate and start serving himself.

Maid : SM I will do!

Sanskar : NO need! I will do! SM can do anything. ( angrily).

He serve food for himself and go out from kitchen seeing him Swara quickly sit back on her seat.

Sanskar : ( monologue) what she was saying? SM can't do this! I can do anything, nothing is impossible for me.

He come back in room with his food glare her while she doesn't give him any heed. He sit back and start having his food while enjoying the tasty food. She smile at him hiddenly.

While eating food halt in his throat and he start coughing. He become surprised seeing water of glass forwarded to him. He find her forewarning water to him, he take it silently and have it while still coughing little. She rub his back make him surprised by her care for him.

Swara : are you okay Hubs?

Sanskar avoid to look at her just nod yes and continue eating. Swara see his sabji emptied. She go from there and bring sabji for him and serve him make him more surprised without his asking she brought it.

Swara : I am your wife taking care of you is my responsibility and every wife love to do this, but a wife just want her husband to be polite with her, if politely he ask her anything,  she will do all his works that too smilingly but all she want him to be polite.
A wife is not a maid!

Sanskar become restless by her words.

Swara : do you want something else?

He nod no looks at his food but her words ring in his ear.

After dinner!

Swara hold her plates then hold his plate to take but he stop her hand, take his plate back from her hand surprising her.

Sanskar : I should take my plate.

She become surprised listening him. Both go out for placing their respective plates in kitchen.

In kitchen!

Swara; you give to me! I will wash!

He doesn't say anything, she hold his plate from his hand and wash his plate also along with her while he looks at her deeply,

Swara : do you want something?

Sanskar : NO!

Swara ; then go in room.

Sanskar : It's Okay! I will wait for you.

She doesn't said anything and wash all utensils then wash her hand. She become surprised when he forward towel to her to wipe her hand. She wipe her hand and mumble thank you.

This seen by Sujata who comes late from polticial party and fumes seeing this.

Sujata : Sanskar!!

Both turn and looks at her.

Sujata : let's have some drink my son!

Swara : ( shocked listening her in mind) what? Which mother son drink together?

Sanskar : sure mom! ( smilingly)

Swara : don't go please!

Sanskar looks at her who is nodding no to him pleadingly. Her eyes make him restless, he avert his eyes from her looking down.

Sujata : why he will not go? You are his wife that doesn't mean you will give him order!

Swara : I am not ordering him ma'am! But alcohol is not good. I will say you also not have it. He shouldn't consume such things.

Sujata : pagal ladki!! Having alcohol is the sign of being powerful! He is SM, the great SM!!! He is ruler of everyone. He should have alcohol, dare you again intrupted him. Come son!

Swara looks down sadly. He looks at her sadness which make him more restless. He don't know but he is getting affected by her sadness and words.

Sanskar : next time mom!! Actually I am sleepy, come ( to Swara).

She smile at him and both go out from kitchen leaving Sujata fumes.

Sujata : ( monologue) this girl is trying to snatch my son fron me, I will not let this happen only I have right to rule him not anyone else. This downmarket girl can't change my son. He is MEN!! He born to rule not to listen words of a ordinary girl.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara ; Thank you for not drinking alcohol.

Sanskar : I didn't denied for you, I denied because I was actually sleepy and I wanted to sleep. Don't be in illusion.

He go on bed and lay down while she smile and also lay down on couch.

He drawn in thoughts and her words ring in his mind.

A wife want her husband to be polite with her.

He remembered his harshness with her and keep changing his position being restless. He looks at her who is sleeping on couch and gaze her deeply.

In Morning!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is trying to fix her saree pallu but it's not fixing on her shoulder. She is looking at clock and in hurry becoming nervous.

Swara : Swara do fast!otherwise if you got late then you will hear that SM 's lecture again, uff this pallu, why it's not fixing today. Please pallu ji rest on my shoulder obediently please.

Sanskar : with whom you are talking? ( amusingly)

Swara : with my pallu!! ( in flow then realized what she said and looks at him).

She realized her blouse 's dori is still opened and turn herself from him.

Sanskar : with pallu? ( raising eyebrows) I also wanna see how to talk to pallu!

He move toward her while she clutched her pallu in fist being nervous. She gasped when he slide his hand on her bare waist and pull her toward him, she looks at him with breath hitched while her face covered with her wet hairs by pull. He softly take off her wet hairs strands from her face. She close eyes feeling different by his soft touch on her face and delicate waist.

He tie her blouse 's thread after tying it he trace his hand on her bare back slowly he turn her back to him and take pin from table and pin her saree and rest her hairs straight and come near her ear sensually.

Sanskar : You looks gorgeous with wet hairs. ( huskily near her ear).

She feels goosebumps by words and her breath hitched feeling  his hand wrapped on her bare stomach sliding her pallu.

Their attention break by call!! He leave her making faces and go for attending his call while she stand breathing heavily by his proximity,  for first time she felt him soft and intense with her not rough.

On dining table!

Swara serve everyone while Sanskar 's attention on her and recall their recent promixty, he pull chair for her to sit beside him.

But his face frowned seeing her move to Uttara and sit beside her. Both share smile to each other. He feels out of sudden jealous seeing her smiling with his sister not to him, he eat food while fixing his gaze on her who is busy in talking with Uttara.

Sujata looks at his gaze on her glare at Swara for this.

After breakfast!

Swara hold all plates to take but Sanskar stop her and hold some plates from her hand.

Sujata : Sanskar! You don't need to do such cheap works! You are SM!! Men's don't do such works and you are megastar.

Sanskar : It's Okay mom!! Doing home work is not insulting.

He sign her to go who is looking at him surprisingly. Both go in kitchen for placing plates. Uttara smile seeing this.

Sujata: ( monologue) this girl wanna change my son! But no! He is a tiger, he is meant to hunt not to be hunted! I have to do something for fixing this problem. ( smirkingly)

In kitchen!

He stand for her who is washing utensils. and wait for her to complete her work.

Swara : do you want something?

Sanskar : can't I be with my wife without any reason? ( surprising her)

She nod yes slightly and continue her work while he wait for her sitting on slab. She fill food in a box and forward to him.

Sanskar: what is it?

Swara : tiffin box for you.

Sanskar : like really? Is I look kid to you who will take tiffin box? I am megastar SM! Expensive food come from my dietician.

Swara : which you don't like!! ( sealing his mouth) You like my downmarket handmade food only.

He looks at the tiffin then at her.

Sanskar : ( whisper to her) place in my car secretly! Mom shouldn't come to know.

Swara : Okay! ( whisper too) top secret!! ( pointing finger on mouth).

He laugh seeing her. She also burst in laugh both laugh whole heartily.

But soon he come in sense and adjust himself.

Sanskar : ( cough fakely) umm! Enough for now, don't be friendly! I am SM!!

He go out from kitchen as she completed her work.

Swara : ajeeb admi hai! First he laugh own then warn me not be friendly.

She gasped when he come back again in kitchen.

Sanskar : place tiffin fast in my car. I am getting late and hide in your pallu Okay?

He go out from kitchen. She shake head hide his tiffin in her pallu and secretly go to place his tiffin in his car as per his order.

On Set!

In Vanity!

Sanskar inhale his tiffin box smilingly.

Sanskar : kuch bhi kaho, my wife make best food in the world!! I am so lucky! So yummy and so delicious. ( while eating food enjoying it).

After having his food he smile whole heartily, he recall how she gave him tiffin.

His attention break by call. He find Mom flashing. He become confused seeing her call and take immediate.

Sanskar : Yes mom? Is everything alright? You never call me.

Sujata : nothing is alright Sanskar! You and your wife had a deal in which you challenged her she can be online singer only if she fulfil all her duty as housewife.

Sanskar : Yeah!and she is fulfilling her duties.

Sujata : check on your whatsapp and see how she is fulfiling her responsibilities.

He become confused and open his whatsapp become shocked seeing something. He become hell angry seeing this.

Sujata ; this is the result the politeness you are using for your wife my son! Housewife should be in control , you are MEN! You should be dominating in all aspects.

He cut call without listening her more and fumes angrily.

At Evening!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar come in room see her setting camera for recording her song. He directly go toward her hold her phone and throw her phone on floor gasping her.

Swara : what is it Hubs?

She screamed when he grabbed her arms tightly digging his nail in her skin. She start crying in pain.

Swara : what are you doing? It's paining me! Leave my arms. ( try to free her arms).

Sanskar : You should feel pain after what you did!! ( gripping her arms more tighly) you are taking advantage of my politeness.

Swara : what I did that you are behaving like this with me?

Sanskar : Oh so you wanna know what you did,let me show you.

He show her his phone shocking her. A clip where Uttara is making food.

Sanskar : we had deal that you will complete your duties of housewife first then you will work on your dreams but wow! For completing your dreams you are taking advantage of my sister. You are making her work.

Swara : You are taking me wrong! Its nothing like that.

Sanskar : you wanna say that the video is wrong? From now you will not sing!! You are defeated Mrs SM! Now as per our deal, break your guitar by your own hand. ( shocking her).

He leave her with jerk stumbling her on her place.

Sanskar : break your guitar! And also your dreams. This is only your punishment for your smartness, break it!! ( shouts).

Swara : please let me explain!

Sanskar snatch her guitar fron her hand and about to throw on floor, Swara close eyes in fear.

One hand stopped him. He looks find Uttara.

Sanskar : leave my hand Uttara!

Uttara : Bhai! You can't do this! You can't take any decisions without even let bhabhi explain her side.

Sanskar : what I should do or not! You will not tell me this! Don't forgot I am your elder brother, don't teach me! And go in your room.

Uttara :I will not go till you don't listen me!!
( loudly).

Sanskar : you are raising voice in front of me because of this downmarket girl!

Uttara :she is my bhabhi!! ( shouts shocking him by her reaction).

Sanskar : You! ( to Swara) you instigated my younger sister against me? She is speaking loudly to me! ( grab her arms) how dare you!

Uttara : enough bhai!! ( jerking his hand from her arms) she is your wife not your slave whom you are treating like this!
There is a limit of everything!
You are accusing bhabbi because of a video, for your kind information we have CCTV in whole home, you can watch all clips in your phone then come to any conclusion.

He open his phone for checking all clips finding Swara working from morning, in noon she is making food for Uttara and she is sitting on slab learning from her while talking, she is listening her and laughing at her jokes.

After completing making food, she turn to drink water being thirsty. She turn and see Uttara running spoon in food.

Swara : food is already made uttu!

Uttara : I know bhabhi but please click my pics like this..I will show my friends that I learnt cooking.

Swara : show off? ( laughingly).

Uttara : Yes something like that..( chuckling).

She shake head and click her picture while she stand like she is making food.

Present!

Sanskar become shocked seeing the full video.

Uttara : this was full video bhai! Not whole truth you see and listen is completely whole truth and just because of a video, you behave like this with bhabhi. ( showing her red arms by his grip).

He down his head being guilty. He looks at her arms and feels bad seeing it. She is standing crying silently, he feels more restless seeing her like this.

Uttara; I am also a girl! If one day I will marry and my husband also behaved like this with me then will you able to bear? (This hit his soul).

He clenched his fist while her words revolves in his mind. He silently go from there.

Uttara : I am sorry bhabhi because of me bhai behaved like this with you.

Swara: It's Okay Uttara! It's all my fate, may be only accusations is written in my destiny. ( tears fall from her eyes).

Uttara feels bad for her. She hug her while she cried in her arms hugging her.

In Sujata 'S Room!

Mom!!

Sanskar come in room angrily while Sujata become shocked seeing him angry.

Sujata : what happened Sanskar? Why you are looking angry? Oh I see you are angry on your wife, you should be! Did you show her, her real place.

Sanskar : enough mom!! ( shocking her by his loud voice) isn't I cleared to you on my reception party that whatever is in me and my wife is solely our matter!
I don't want anyone's inteferance in it then why you are planning against her?

Sujata : what are you saying? Planning? What planning?

Sanskar; don't act mom! You only recorded the part where Uttara was making food but I have seen the CCTV footage,Swara only made the food, you cropped the video to instigate me against Swara.

Sujata :No Sanskar!

Sanskar: I am your son only mom. I know what you can do in your hatred and I know you don't like Swara! But let me tell you something clearly!
Swara is my wife! It's all my right to torture her, giving pain, planning and all everything is my right!
You better keep your politics away from my life.

Sujata : You are shouting on your mother?

Sanskar : You know very well!
I hate when anyone disobey me!
I told before also and again saying! I don't want your any planning plotting against Swara.
It's our matter, and I don't want you to interfere!
You focus on your elections and politics but don't do politics against my wife.

He go from there leaving her furiously.

Swara : Uttara you go! I don't want your brother to say I am instigating you against him and don't loud your voice again in front of him. He is your elder brother because of me don't forgot respecting him.

Uttara nod yes with teary eyes. She sign her to go. She helplessly go knowing she need time alone.

Sanskar revealed who hear her all words feels bad and guilty and move  inside seeing him she compose herself lift her broken phone and put in dustbin, put her guitar on table and start cleaning room like nothing happened.

Sanskar : ( stands beside her) I didn't knew about this!! ( try to initiate the conversation).

Swara: It's Okay!! ( putting his clothes in cupboard).

He looks at her hesitately open mouth to say something but feels difficult to say.

Sanskar : umm! I am sorry Swara!! ( taking long breath finally utter shocking her) I should hear you!  I am sorry.

Swara : It's Okay!! ( she move to do her another work but stop by him who hold her arms to stop but it's hiss her) ah!!

Sanskar : what happened?

His eyes fall on his nail mark on her arms with his tight grip mark which turned red, he feels more himself restless and uneasy seeing this.

She slowly remove his hand from her arms and start going but he stop her pallu surprising her.

He come in front of her and gasp her picking her in his arms and make her sit on bed and move toward taking medicine box soon bring it sit on bed and softly apply medicine. She hiss. He looks at her who is closing eyes in pain. He blow air on her arms while looking at her deeply..she feels better, he apply medicine on both arms.

Sanskar : I am sorry! I will not do this again. I will listen you first.

Swara looks at him deeply and nod yes. He hear knock on his door and go soon he bring a box to her.

Swara : what is it?

Sanskar : I broken your phone! Take this! It's new one.

Swara : thanks! I don't need it.

Sanskar :I am not pleading, I am ordering you to take it and I am your husband, you should obey me.

Swara take phone box unwrap it find Apple phone in it.

Sanskar : You record your song in it!

Swara : I will do after completing my works.

Sanskar : servants will do!

Swara : No! I can't neglect my works. I will do my works own. ( surprising him by her honesty).

After one month!

Sanskar changed a lot from this one month, change doesn't mean he became caring and loving but he stopped overreacting on Swara all time and becomes polite with her, listen her first then react anything.

In Evening!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar : ( forwarding a saree to her) wear this saree, my buha ji is coming with her son and daughter in law to meet you and bless us after maraige.

Swara nod yes and go for changing in it.

In Hall!

Sujata ; come jiji!! Welcome in our villa! Servants come and serve our guest.

She make AP and RagLak sit on sofa. Many guest stands there with water, cold drink, tea.

Sujata : what do you want have?

AP : tea!

RagLak : cold drink!

They are served their called respective things.

AP : where is your daughter in law Sujata?

Sujata ; she is coming! Sanskar, bring your wife.

Uttara:namstee buha ji, bhai bhabi!! ( she meet them sweetly, they also meet her but their attention is on for what they came).

Soon SwaSan comes in hall, Swara 's face color faded seeing bhatia family ( in this track Laksh family is not Maheshwari but bhatia) she looks at Ap who was supposed to be her mother in law who raised finger on her upbringing, she looks at her Laksh her ex fiancee who didn't trusted her..she looks at Ragini her sister who pushed her in river.

Her past again stands in front of her which tensed her.

Sanskar : ( whisper near her ear)
do you need invitation to go to take blessing like a ideal daughter in law! Come with me and behave like ideal couple.

Swara nod yes both go toward AP go take blessing but AP stopped Swara to touch her feet which frowned Sanskar.

AP : SM do you got this girl only to marry? Is before marrying her you didn't felt need to take out all information about her?

Sanskar : don't create suspense like movies buha ji and utter what are you trying to say?

AP : this girl who is your wife now,  she was supposed to be my daughter in law. She was supposed to be wife of my son. ( shocking him) but on marraige day she eloped, this is ragini , her sister, she maried my son to save our reputation
Otherwise she almost stacked our respect.
She is a characterless girl, despite her being Bengali and illegtimate
We accepted her but she ditched my son because this girl is not a marraige material girl, she is  characterless. She don't have any character.

Laksh: Yes Sanskar!! This girl first lure rich boys and when boys become serious,  she ditch them like she ditched me! First she lure me and then ditched me when I was serious for her.
I was waiting for her on mandap and she just send a video that she wants her freedom and don't wanna bind in relation in extra traditional family like us!
She maried you because you all are modern family and here she is getting her freedom and also stardom of being a megastar SM 's wife
But in real she is a bitch!
She is a shit!
I have found her in hotels and pubs! She consume drugs! She is unethical and characterless girl.

Ragini : How shameless you are Swara!! After luring one house 's boy, you grabbed another house's son.
Sanskar ji!! This girl doesn't deserve to be your wife. We came here to inform you the truth of your wife. I am her sister, I know her from childhood. She have affair with many mens. She is characterless! Playing with men's is her favorite work.

Swara looks at these all with teary eyes hearing such comments for her and her  character. She looks at her husband with a hope he will trust her who is glaring her deadly for hiding her truth from him.

Sanskar : is they are saying truth? You were fiancee of Laksh bhai?

Swara keep quiet and looks down!

Sanskar : I am asking something to you!! Answer me!

She nod yes slightly looking down holding her tears. He clenched his fist tighly while glare her angrily.

Sujata : O Gosh! This much big cheating to us! ( grabbing her shoulders tightly) You downmarket girl, I thought you are poor but I thought at least you have character but chi! You ditched my son, you consume drugs, you roam with random boys and also you ditched laksh. Sanskar! Throw this girl out from your life right now. I can't bear this disgusting girl one more minute here.

Uttara : Mom! First let bhabhi explain her side.

Sujata; you keep your mouth shut Uttara! ( shoutingly keep her quiet) Sanskar! Throw this girl out, why you are quiet?

Sanskar : I am quiet to let you all complete your drama! Then I will proceed for my dialogues, so go ahead!

Sujata : DRAMA? What drama Sanskar! Why you are calm? Your wife ditched you Sanskar! She was fiancee of your elder brother.

Sanskar : exactly!WAS!! she was! Not she is!! She is my wife and this is the truth of her and my life. ( shocking her).

Sujata ; what? Even after this much you are calling this girl your wife?

Sanskar : Mom!! Everyone have past! All have their own past. So what if my wife have a past? Yeah that's the different thing that she didn't felt need to tell me this, ( glaring her) but that's fine! I came to know, thanks for informing now shall the drama end.

AP : Sanskar! This girl doesn't deserve you. She cheated your elder brother.

Sanskar : I will utter my dialogues once and last time as my dialogues are pricy!
So!! About my wife's past!
Let me clear!
I don't care of her past, if I would care about her past then I would take out her all information beforehand but I didn't! Because for me her present matters and I know her present.
I am not interested in past!
What she was in past, what she did or not! I don't care.
Right now she is my wife, Mrs SM! And I will not bear if anyone speak any words against her.

Swara looks at him surprisingly seeing him taking stand for her.

Sanskar : I will tell you in my language! Many gets offers of movies but hero only become who get the agreement papers to sign,
So!
She was about to become wife of laksh bhai
But she became my wife
So I am the hero of her life.
I am her husband and she is my wife
This is only the truth for me
Rest all nonsense.

Laksh : but she cheated me!

Sanskar : Bhai! If She cheated you then you also didn't reacted like a true lover. You didn't waited for her and maried instance with her sister!
Itni kya jaldi thi bhai shaadi ki!!
You would wait for her to come or you would try to search her
And about seeing ragini bhabhi it's visible how much you both are enjoying your life.  ( seeing her small baby bump).

RagLak become embarrassed and looks down.

Sanskar : If you can move on in your life then Swara also have all right to move on in her life but after enjoying your life
You all came to disturb my life.

They keep quiet and looks down.

Sanskar : whatever happened was past! Now Swara is my wife if I again heard this from your mouth that she was fiancee of laksg then you all know what SM can do if anyone claim his as their own. ( raising eyebrows shutting their mouth) You all are welcomed,enjoy till you all want to be here then you all can go! Come sweetheart! I want to talk to you.

He hold her hand and take her in their room.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar make Swara sit down on couch and himself take chair and sit in front of her in bossy manner while she looks at him nervously as he is not speaking anything just glaring her.

Sanskar : will you start flashback now? Or I try my another way?

Swara ; Laksh was fiancee of ragini! My sister, but he was not in love with her. He started liking me, he proposed me to accept him. I denied then ragini insist me to accept his proposal. Laksh was my good friend and gradually I also started liking him and by ragini 's insistance and Laksh 's love proposal,  I accepted him thinking we are perfect for each other.

She start narrating her all past how their maraige function started but in all these she was drugged every time, sometime she found in hotel and sometime in pub! And at last on wedding day ragini revealed to her she only drugged her to break my maraige with Laksh and then she throwed me in river to kill me so I removed from her path! She took that video of her by drugging her. She told them truth but no one trusted her, her father broke his relationship with her and her mother and they came in Mumbai for starting afresh.

Swara : I left my past in Kolkata itself to start afresh in Mumbai. I am sorry for not telling you this but I completely forgotten my past. I was focused on my present.

Sanskar : hmmm! So this was your past history!! ( she nod yes) I forgave you for now but dare you hide again anything from me..I hate it. Is that okay? ( she nod yes).

Swara : I thought you will also accuse me like all.

Sanskar : I know you!! ( surprising her) these eyes have seen many people! I have experience of judging people by reading their eyes!
What do you think I proposed you for marraige just in flow without thinking!
I have seen you! You are a perfect wife material girl.
You are perfect girl the way I wanted  in my wife.
You are courageous, talented and also a respectful girl. I know you are saying truth!
I trust you!

This surprised her.

Sanskar : I proposed you for wedding after thinking lot! I finalized you as my wife because I know you are pure, and perfect for being my wife and about your past!
I don't care of that!
I am your present and future
That's all I know.

Tears brimmed in her eyes being emotional..

Sanskar : your sister ragini I can see through her eyes she is cunning! Otherwise who move ahead in their life this much sooner. You don't care of her.

Sanskar : now tell me something!

Swara : Yes!

Sanskar : You accepted Laksh bhai 's proposal but why you denied my proposal? ( angrily).

Swara : when you proposed me?  You directly land your alliance in my home with pandit ji.

Sanskar become embarrassed by her answer and realized he didn't proposed her properly.

Sanskar : Yeah because I am megastar SM! I don't have time, so i thought not to waste time and mary fast! But you denied me!

Swara : rewind how you gave your alliance to me!

Sanskar rewind his alliance proposal where he didn't gave time to them to say anything in return. He become embarrassed.

Sanskar : I want to ask something.

Swara : ask!

Sanskar : if I have proposed you in good manner then you would accepted my proposal?

Swara : No!! ( angered him) you are dominating, I don't like such person.

Sanskar : ( grabbing her hand) you like or not, I don't care
But you have to bear me whole life
Is that understood?
You don't have any other choice!
What i like is my!
And I liked you, so you are mine only mine
For getting you I did all planning!
Now you are mine only.

Swara: but now you hate me because I rejected you.

Sanskar : that doesn't matter,  I like or hate you!!
You are mine and you fit this in your mind.
And yes I hate you because you rejected me!
And SM hate to listen NO!!
But now you are my wife!
I only have right on you. Understood?

She nod yes obediently.

Sanskar : Hmm! Now tell me something, is you stil like laksh bhai? ( fuming inside).

Swara : if I would liked him then I would never said yes to you! ( surprising him by her answer) I am your wife! You are my husband, now I am yours only! I respect our relationship.

This make him smile but soon he adjust his face.

Sanskar : Good for you! ( make her smile) they are our guests! They will stay here for few days! I can't throw them out, as she is my buha ji! Elder Sister of my father!
Either I also don't like her
But we have to bear her and her son and daughter in law for few days
In these days I don't want you to contact or talk to laksh bhai!
If I seen you with him, I will not bear.
Is that understood?

She nod yes.

Sanskar : don't you have voice?

Swara : Fine! I will not talk to laksh...

Sanskar : dare you take his name again!! I don't like!

Swara : then what I call him? It's his name!

Sanskar : call him Jethji! Is that understood?

Swara : Okay!!! Jethji!! I will not talk to jethji.

Sanskar : Good girl!! ( make her smile).

Downstairs!

Sujata : ( in mind) I will not let this girl rule my son!! Enough is enough! I have to do something to keep her in her limits.
She is only name sake wife of my son
She can't become his wife in real sense.

Screen freezes on SwaSan and Sujata.

How's was the part?

Tell through comments!

Precap : Sujata 's planning with RagLak and SWASAN are coming closer.

Words for today's part.

liked seeing Sanskar supported Swara, expected his support?

New cover for this book! Credit goes to SwasanCupcake Thanks dear for this beautiful cover.
Sorry for late using it
I completely forgotten about this cover.
It's very beautiful 😍
Loved it ❤️

Complete Target for next part

Vote Target 230+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.2K 8
This TS based on track when Swara pushed by Ragini in river. This story is of two broken heart Path of two broken heart when become one
50.1K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
48.1K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
23.3K 1.2K 8
this is unique love story which is beyond thinking ? to know further you have to read ......