The Assassin In Twisted Wonde...

By azumaharu070301

Tokaku Azuma is a 17-year-old teenage girl who was raised in the Azuma family, a family with an ancient assas... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Deadly Girl
Contract
Became A Part of Octavinelle
First Day As ....
Unique or Curse
Her Life Now
That boy...
Octavinelle chapter: Rebellious Encounter
School Business and The Truth About Eurus
Anything of their orders for her desire
Tempting Lure
Temporarily Relief
The Dangerous Fellow
Spine Gold!
Knowledge Squeeze- Episode 19 of Chapter 3
Contract Dissolution
Melancholy of the Black Sea
Erasing the Past
So We Settled
Museum Travelogue
Identity Revealed
Dealing with Weirdness
Schemer of the Scandling Sands
Schemer Of The Scandling Sands
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Staying Discreet
Cunning Mellow- Episode 20 of Chapter 3
Schemer of the Scalding Sands:Thwarted by Heart
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Setting the Bait
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: All Caught on Stream
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: A Scathing Retort
Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Aquatic Support
Concern One to Another
Feelings Long Held
Scarabia Conclusion
Friends
A Day Without Tokaku
Dealing With The Sulking Floyd
Hard to Let Go Of It- Part 2 Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd
We're Good Now- Final Part Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd
Would you like to Join Me?
I'd Join You
Happy Birthday Tokaku Azuma And Azul Ashengrotto
Only Beauty Kidnapped The Ugly Ones
Watch your Attitude
Day One at Pomefiore
Dormmates or Friends
Cannot Deny
Bump At Midnight
Think Creatively
Lake Where We Converse
A Pharmacy Project
A Morning Blueprint- Episode 26 of Chapter 3
A Medicine For The Heart
Return At Last
They Like Each Other
A New But Familiar Mentor
While Tokaku Was Unconscious
The Mentor
A Birthday Gift for Jade
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Students
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden - part 2
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Pomefiore Student
The Assassin, The Mentor and The Savanaclaw
The Assassin and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Pomefiore Student and the Octavinelle Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Diasomnia Vice House Warden
The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Pomefiore Freshman
The Octavinelle Vice House Warden and The Mentor
The Mentor, Assassin and School Staff
The Bad News and The School
The Merman and His Family
The Mentor and The Assassin
Happy Birthday Tokaku 2th Anniversary
The Plan
The Lovely Reunion
A Cruise Day
Cruise Date
Off the Cruise
The Ghostly Aunt And Her Niece
The Ghostly Aunt And Mother
The Unspoken Past

Jolting Electrification- Episode 22 of Chapter 3

665 27 2
By azumaharu070301

Enma, Grim, Jack, Deuce and Ace went to Octavinelle House and sneaked into the house's VIP room. When they were about to crack into the vault, suddenly, footsteps were heard before the door was opened. With a wink of the dash, the five males hid under the table, cramped with each other. Azul entered the room after that and unlocked the vault displayed among the VIP room to open and count a huge pile of the arranged contract scrolls.

Meanwhile, the five males under the desk, watching him as they need to catch every view of the scene so they can use the same actions for the benefit of the future." Hey... Those are the contracts we signed!" Deuce whispered while he was cramped with Enma.

"So he's been keeping 'em in the vault after all." Ace whispered while peeping under the desk.

"One, two, three... Heh heh heh...." Azul counted at the contract scrolls, before chuckling.

"He's counting those contracts like they're a wad of bills! Look at that smirk on his face." Grim mumbled as he narrowed his eyes to see the grey-haired male.

After a while of counting, Azul sighed as he was tired to measure the countless amount of contract scrolls." Ahhh. That's that. I'd better be getting back now." He then restored the contract scrolls into the vault, closed the vault, locked its key and departed from the room. As soon his steps were fading away signalled he was gone, the five males under the desk came out from it and let out a sigh." Phew!"

"We were THIS close to getting noticed." Grim sighed relieved.

"Wait, look! He left a contract out on the table." Jack pointed to a paper on the desk. Enma, Grim, Ace and Deuce looked at the desk and as the wolf male mentioned, there was a contract scroll on it." For real?! Lucky us! Let's swipe it and see if we can tear it up." Ace cheered as he was glad that there is a silver lining under the black cloud after all.

"Who knew Azul was so sloppy with this stuff?" Grim smirked while he crossed his arms." Let's see what we got here..." When his paw touched the contract scroll on the table, unexpectedly, a buzz of lightning struck the five males. All of them screamed as they were jolted. Suddenly, a familiar laugh let out in the room.

"Dear me. You're all twitching like you got attacked by an electric catfish. You look positively silly." Azul and the Leech twins arise in the room as they were hiding using a camouflage spell.

"You were onto us the whole time?!" Jack grunted when he saw the appearance of the Octavinelle trio." Of course, I was. Your fluffy tail was perfectly visible under the desk. It would appear you were trying to steal the contracts... Just as mentioned in your last night's conversation." Azul stared at them with a smirk on his face.

"Our last night's conversation? We didn't talk a word last night." Ace said.

"Wait, do you mean the conversation between Enma, Grim and I with Leona and Ruggie?!" Jack was shocked after he knew what the Octavinelle Housewarden mean.

"Right on your guess," Azul replied." How did you eavesdrop on their talk? Savanaclaw ain't a place you can get into easily through the wild residents there." Deuce asked the male." Yeah! There must be a spy you hired to catch all the main points of their discussion." Ace grumbled while pointing at the male.

"As you said, we did hire a spy to eavesdrop on you all even from the start. Isn't that right... Eurus?" Azul replied, narrowing his eyes behind the five males. Enma, Grim, Ace, Deuce and Jack turned to their back and saw a navy, blue-haired masked appearance was crossing her arms while leaning against the couch.

"Eurus?! So this is the whole point for spying on us last night?" Jack exclaimed, surprised to see his classmate and glared at her.

"Didn't I tell you? I am following whoever granted my wish." Tokaku replied to the silver-haired wolf male.

"Since when did he appear?" Ace whispered as his eyes widen at the navy blue-haired girl.

"I've been hiding behind the couch since the beginning without you all noticing my appearance," Tokaku replied to the orange-haired male.

"Amazing! Even Jack with a nose of a wild animal couldn't sniff him out." Deuce mumbled as his eyes widen at the navy blue-haired masked girl." Yeah... Was my nose stuffed?" Jack replied to the blue-haired male.

"Unfortunately for you, the contracts rigged to jolt anyone who touches them aside from myself," Azul said, cutting their snap out of them.

"So the whole thing was a setup?!" Ace yelled at the grey-haired male." I told you that my contracts are completely unbreakable." Azul smirked.

Floyd laughed." What a bunch of schmucks! Why would you even try when you know this is gonna go? Oh! Forgot... All cause you ain't aware of your classmate spying on you in your shadow."

Jade snickered." Floyd, don't laugh at the poor things. That's just mean. They're wracking their little pea brains. This is simply the best they could come up with. Heh heh heh." The teal haired eel merman grinned.

Azul sighed slightly." Trying to steal someone else's valuables merits a proper punishment, wouldn't you say?" He suggested to the twin eel mermen.

"Indeed. They need to be taught a firm lesson so that they never think of doing it again." Jade agreed with the grey-haired male.

"I'm gonna squeeze you all, ooone byyyy ooone." Floyd drawled, grinning his jagged teeth on his face.

"I retreat from this, so you three can have your way of fun," Tokaku said through her mask as she still crossed her arms while leaning against the desk.

"Thank you, Eurus." Jade thanked the masked navy blue-haired girl before he went prepared for battle, the same as Azul and Floyd.

"Rgh... Watch out, guys! Incoming!" Jack warned the four males when the three mermen started to attack them.

---------

Ace, Deuce, Grim and Jack were thrown their towels after the three mermen battled them. Meanwhile, Enma witnessed his friends crouching on the floor, glaring at Azul while gritting his teeth as the male had harmed the three males and the feline.

Jack huffed before, he panted." Argh... I never knew housewardens are this powerful!" The silver-haired wolf male glared at Azul while clenching his fist.

"Let that be a lesson to you. NEVER try to steal my contracts again." Azul smirked.

"Shouldn't you guys be hustling over to the Atlantica Memorial Museum?" Floyd stared at the five males.

"Your deadline is sunset tomorrow. The clock is ticking, you know." Jade grinned.

"Then again, after we're done working you over, you'll be spending the rest of the time passed out in the nurse's office!" Floyd added as the twins were going to continue fighting the five males.

"They're about to attack again!" Deuce warned the others.

"Crud! Summoning magic ain't my strongest suit, but... I summon there, cauldron!" Ace grumbled before he unleashed a cauldron, using his magic.

"Hey! Don't crib my magic!" Deuce yelled, unsatisfied with the orange-haired male copying his spell.

"Didn't we go over this yesterday? You'll never touch me with that! Bind the Heart!" Floyd activated his signature spell before the cauldron was thrown at him and reflected to the vault. Tokaku flinched from the desk as the cauldron sped over the desk and crashed at the vault.

"Floyd! Watch where you're directing that spell! You've aimed right for the vault, you fool!" Azul yelled at Floyd.

"Whoopsie- daisy! Sorry about that," The messy teal haired male smiled.

Meanwhile, Tokaku was snapped as she was still shocked. Jade approached her to confirm her state." Eurus! Do you hurt anywhere?"

Tokaku shook her head." No."

Azul rushed to the vault and checked." No... The door's damaged! The dial and hinges aren't shot, are they?! Phew. Okay, good." He then turned to Floyd and frowned at him." How many times have I told you not to use your signature spell so carelessly?! What will it take to get it through your head?!"

"I said I was sorry, okay? You don't gotta get all bent outta shape over one little ding." Floyd grumbled.

"You'd have me save my protestations for when it's completely demolished." Azul sputtered.

"Okay, you two, settle down. Otherwise...they'll get away." Jade convinced the two males.

"Huh?" The two males snapped so did Tokaku who turned to the freshmen.

"Now's our chance! So long, suckers!" Grim said before he left with the rest.

"Hey, wait!" Azul yelled. Watch them escape, Tokaku sprinted from the VIP room and chased the five freshmen.

"Jade! Floyd! After them!" Azul ordered the twins.

"Gettin' yelled at kinda harshed my vibe." Floyd drawled as he ran out of mood." Besides, Blue Shark takin' care of those fellow fries.

"Is that really relevant right now? How can you let moods dictate your behaviour so much?! Even if Eurus is aftering them, you should be there so she wouldn't be outnumbered to face them all." Azul yelled.

"What about you, Azul? What're you gettin' all snappy for? So what if the vault got busted? The contract scrolls are unbreakable, right?" Floyd frowned at the grey-haired male.

"Do you expect me to walk around carrying a whole bundle of contracts everywhere I go?!" Azul sputtered.

"You both, this fighting is done instantly!" Jade shouted at his twin and his boss.

Both Azul and Floyd shut up after then once Jade shouted at them. Azul breathed out a sigh after he tried playing debate with Floyd." Oh, dear. That was careless of me. I let Floyd derail me entirely again. Gracious, Jade, continue keeping an eye on them... and look after Floyd and Eurus, while you're at it." Then, he ordered Jade.

"Understood, sir," Jade replied with pleasure.

"Maaan, this stinks. I think I'ma cut class this afternoon and catch a nap somewhere." Floyd drawled.

Jade sighed when his twin decide to skip class for the middle of the day." Here we go again..."

-------

Meanwhile, Tokaku was chasing after Enma and his teammates and threw needles at them from behind." Watch out!" Jack exclaimed, warning his team that they dodged the needles.

"Meow! We are going to be passed down if those pointy needles hit us!" Grim frightened.

Enma was sprinting at his pace while the others forced their feet to run." Hey, now! We're just layout from a fight and this happened to split our legs from our limbs?!" Ace complained while speeding his feet off.

"Look! It's the exit!" Deuce pointed to a mirror. The males quickly jumped into the mirror. Tokaku screeched her boots on the ground as she stopped when the four males and the feline had gone." Tch!" She sucked her teeth, grunted to fail to capture the Ramshackle team. Tokaku immediately returned to the house because she couldn't effort to chase again.

When she arises at the Mostro Lounge, Jade was there, leaving from the VIP room with his sad moody twin." Jade." Tokaku approached the male." Ah, Eurus. How is it? Did you manage to get your hands on them?" Jade asked the masked navy blue-haired girl.

"Seeing me this empty-handed, what do you think?" Tokaku replied to him. Jade chuckled." Excuse me." Floyd beside Jade was frowning as he was not in the wildest mood." Even Blue Shark can't catch them..."

Tokaku noticed Floyd was not cheerful and maniac as before." Is he okay?" She asked Jade." What do you think I'm alright? Azul just nag his bossing at me!" Floyd answered the masked navy blue-haired girl." Now, Blue Shark had decreased my mood down to the bottom. I'll guess have to spend the half of the day, dozing at some place." The messy eel merman walked away, leaving his twin and Eurus behind.

Jade sighed, witnessing his twin being moody." I apologise on the behalf of my twin." He said, turning at the masked navy blue-haired girl." There's no need. You're not at fault after all." Tokaku replied." No, Floyd is my twin brother. As his brother, all his mistakes are my responsibility in some cases. Since he has been rude to you, I must apologise on his behalf, then I ask him to apologise to you." Jade said to the girl.

Tokaku was silent after she listened to the gentle eel merman." Now, the class is about to begin. Shall I assist you to your classroom?" The male remind her about the time and suggested himself to accompany the masked navy blue-haired girl. Since Tokaku used to be accompanied by the twins, she doesn't mind Jade walking her to her class.

---------

While at the Hall of Mirrors, Enma, Grim, Ace, Deuce and Jack puffed after being scared to death after being chased by Tokaku.

"Phew. I was scared stiff there." Deuce sighed." We wouldn't be in this mess if you weren't such a huge target, Jack." Ace complained to Jack.

"Wh- hey! I just work out more than you guys! What's wrong with that?!" Did Jack protest? "Besides, wolves are naturally large creatures."

"Well, we can't tear the contracts up. We can't even touch them as things stand." Deuce said.

"I think we'd better call it a day," Jack suggested.

"We wasted a whole day, and for what? Nothin'." Grim muttered.

"Is there really a way to shred those dumb things?" Ace sighed.

"Wait a minute..." Enma said before he went blank as an image of black ink splattered again like before the moment when Riddle and Leona overblotted.

"Huh?!" Tokaku gasped as she shared the same image as Enma witnessed. Seeing her suddenly pause, Jade pat her shoulder and asked her concern." Are you alright?"

Tokaku winked as she snapped out from her sudden illusion." I'm...fine." She looked at the gentle eel merman." Did you confirm? Your eyes blanked just then." Jade questioned her.

"I'm not sure. It's hard to explain but... I might have a bad feeling about what will happen next." Tokaku said to the male. Jade watched the girl's face become pale because of terrifying shock, felt something wasn't occurring right since the girl never reacted to being blank and paused before." You might be tired after all the day you have spent working. Get some rest after you have class." He suggested Eurus.

"I'm not feeling tired." The masked navy blue-haired girl protested. Jade sighed slightly and smiled at her." Then, would you accept for us to have a tea break before we're going to work? If you crave tea, I suggest it." He proposed."... I wouldn't mind." Tokaku replied before she and the gentle eel merman left away to her classroom. Jade smiled as he is happy that she accepted his suggestion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 130 46
TW: DRUGS, SMUT, ALCHOOL, MURDERER, SELF HARM AND MENTIONS OF SUICIDE. Tom goes to Belgium after 2 months of recovery. Till he finds a beautiful girl...
10.3K 558 6
A different take on my favorite couple...instances from the show if the story was written differently. Meerab and Murtasim get married under the sam...
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...