TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Shot 5

2.3K 307 169
By sanyayaa

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar imprisoned Swara in his Villa, snatching her freedom.

On Sanskar 's Set!

After one day!

Sanskar is sitting on chair while makeup girl is doing his makeup and he is reading his script.

Just then some voice touch his ear!

Look at SM 's wife, she is so talented yaar!

Yeah!! She is so talented,  her voice, her confidence everything is so perfect, every girl should be like her, example for youth.

You I saw her interview with SM on their reception party that she will be housewife but see she is competing her dream being a housewife, she started her career at home itself.

Thats awesome yaar! I am gonna subscribe her channel on YouTube,  what's her channel 's name?

WINGS OF DREAM!

Sanskar who is hearing everything, he search the name quickly on YouTube on his phone, he become angry seeing Swara 's channel and she uploaded a video, timing showing she uploaded 1 day ago and it's goes viral everywhere. Her subscribers 1million just in one day.

He clenched his fist seeing this. He scroll the comments and find all are praising her initiative. He read some.

Great ma'am! You used the social media in best manner! You are example for those woman who wanna be a housewife but still completing dream with it.

He clenched the phone tightly in his grip angrily.

Sanskar : ( monologue) Oh so my wife wanna fly, she is still holding her WINGS OF DREAM!! it's okay at home I will cut these wings but before it let's do some drama for the people.

He like the video, subscribe the channel and leave a comment.

Awww my love, so beautiful you are looking with guitar and your voice, mine heart! So soothing and so melodious! Love you my love!! Hashtag #MyWife #SM 'swife. #SM

He go on his Instagram account and share her channel with caption!

Subscribe my wife's channel! Finally she agreed to me for sharing her talent on social media,
Yesterday I told her to share her singing skill on social media
And she agreed!
Thanks darling! You are awesome my love!!
Give love to her.

#MyWife #SM'sWife #SM

And tag her account with it.

His lips curved in smirk seeing his comment got more likes then her on video, all are praising him now that how much loving husband he is!

In SM 's Mansion!

At Night!

Swara scroll her phone check Instagram find her account tagged by someone. She check the account and become shocked seeing SM the megastar account tagged her. She become more shocked seeing him promoting her channel and song video.

She quickly check YouTube for checking her uploaded video and see his like and comment,  even he subscribed the channel, people are praising his support toward his wife.

Swara : if he came to know about my uploaded video and channel then why he is promoting it instead of stopping me!! ( think something) may be he wanna take advantage from this also for gaining public 's appreciation.

Absolutely right sweetheart!

Swara gasped hearing his voice. She turn and looks at Sanskar who is standing on door with smirk.

Sanskar : so you finally understood SM and SM 's mastermind brain!! ( smirkingly).

Swara looks away doesn't want to look at him.

Sanskar : I have to praise your guts!! What a guts!!! I thought after this much you must lost your all confidence but wow! You are still holding it. Great!
And wow what a way you find to begin your career at HOME!!

Swara looks at him surprisingly seeing him calm.

Sanskar : well what's the name of your channel, WINGS OF DREAM! You wanna fly with the wings of your dreams, great! Awesome! I like it.

He see her guitar lying on table, then looks at her who is looking at him suspiciously. He move toward her guitar and hold in his hand.

Swara : what are you doing? Leave my guitar!

Sanskar : YOUR? Sweetheart! Now you are my wife and I am your pati parmeshwar! So in that way I have all right on your all things including this guitar! So I also wanna play it.

He wrap the guitar around himself and start playing it but it's only take out harsh voice as he is not playing but jerking it's strings.

Swara : ( coming to him) what are you doing? Leave my guitar!!

Sanskar : ah! Its not playing jaan!! I think it's defective, and I have no place of defective things in my life.

Before Swara react anything gasped when he pull the strings from guitar and throw on floor remove guitar from himself and also throw on floor.

She quickly bend down and start crying holding her guitar 's broken strings and hold her guitar and crying hugging it recalled how her mother gifted her this and from childhood it's her part of life.

Sanskar : arey arey! Your guitar 's strings broken Swara!
I hate that wings which fly against me
So I break it!! ( laugh devilishly)
YOUR WINGS BROKEN!!
HOW YOU WILL FLY NOW?

Her eyes filled with rage seeing her guitar 's broken strings and his laugh which is inking her ear. She get up and looks at him angrily before he say anything more he gasped when she slapped him hard on his cheek shocking him, he clenched his fist and glare her for slapping him.

Sanskar : how dare you!! ( angrily shouts).

Swara : how dare you? ( grabbing his collor) how dare you attack my guitar! Do you know it's importance! Music is God for me and today you insulted my God! ( staring in his eyes deadly).

He looks at her eyes which is burning, he feels hesitate to look in her eyes, he silenly remove her hand from his collor and go out from the room.

She looks at her broken guitar and burst in tears sitting with thud hugging her guitar recalling herself playing it whole heartily.

Outside!

Sanskar is sitting in his private room where only he go doesn't allow anyone. He recalled her deadly eyes when he broken her guitar. One thing he got to know she is posessive for her guitar, he remembered her eyes again and again which make him restless.

After sometime!

Sanskar come back expected Swara must be slept! But become shocked seeing her trying to fix her broken guitar but doesn't get guts to ask anything to her so silently go on bed and lay down but his eyes fix on her whose attention is on her guitar that she didn't even noticed him, this make him more restless, she is looking like a fish without water restlessly trying to fix it while crying.

This all make him restless. He try to sleep but unable, her sobs and attempts to fix her guitar not letting him in peace.

Sanskar : what are you doing? Why you are trying to fix this broken guitar? Broken things don't join again.

Swara : You better stay away from it!! ( shoutingly shocking him by her loud tone)

She fix her eyes on her guitar again and trying to fix it.

After 2 hour!

Sanskar who is also awaked with her look at the time which showing 3am and at her who is still working on guitar.

Sanskar : ( monologue) this girl became mad for her guitar! ( to Swara) I will bring new for you, stop this madness.

Swara : It's not my madness, it's my love! I love my guitar, my Maa gifted me by saving money for me,
It's priceless for me.
You can't know it's worth as you took birth with golden spoon, you can't know how much memories I had with my guitar! You don't know anything. ( cryingly).

Sanskar 's heart pinched hearing her words, he try to avoid it but unable. Something making his heart heavier.

He finally get up and sit in front of her.

Swara : go away!!

Sanskar : let me help you.

Swara : I don't need your help, I can do by own. You stay out of it.

Sanskar silently sit on bed while watch her attempts.

After half and hour!

Finally she smile seeing her guitar 's strings finally she fixed it.

He looks at her smilingly face and unknowingly feels relaxed now from his restlessness.

Swara : my guitar!! ( hug and kiss it).

Sanskar looks at her deeply seeing her love toward her guitar like it's not any instrument but her life.

Swara looks at him angrily wear her guitar with confidence in front of him surprised him by her guts, she play guitar in front of him, he glare her knowing she is challenging him.

Swara : You can't break me SM!! ( challenging tone) My Maa didn't taught me to break, I learnt not to sit and cry.
I learnt to get up and move ahead!

Sanskar looks at her angrily as she is challenging his power.

Sanskar : you are challenging me?

Swara : Yes! I am challenging you! Whatever you can do, do!! But you can't break Swara Bose!!
You stopped me from going out from home
But now I will prove being housewife also I can fulfill my dream. I still can be singer at HOME!!

Sanskar : ( taking sigh) great! I like your guts and confidence!
You are same like me!
The way you are not ready back off
I also don't back off!
And I decided not let you raise against my power.
you are challenging my power! Fine! I am accepting your challenge
I will also see how with the help of social media you will fly!
I will see how you will fly without sky being imprisoned in this villa.

Swara :challenge accepted!

Sanskar : ( smirk at her attitude) I have a condition in this challenge!
You can't go anywhere, you will sit in this home. You will be housewife.
You will fulfil all your responsibility which a housewoman do, like making food, taking care of in law's, husband everything! You will do everything!
And Because of you carer! Your responsibility shouldn't get disturb.
The moment your responsibility got disturbed in your career making
Then you will break your GUITAR by your own hand
And also you will break your all dreams!
You will not sing after that ever in your whole life.
So are you ready to accept this challenge?

Swara : I accepted! I will fulfil my all responsibilities along with my career! 

Sanskar : Fine! Now the real game begin! SM VS MRS SM!

Swara : NO its SM VS SWARA!! ( firmly).

Sanskar : Your identity is SM 's wife.

Swara : It's not my identity, its a ritual that wife's name change after marraige
But my identity is my being SWARA!
YOU CAN'T SUPRESS SWARA BEHIND YOUR BIG NAME!

Sanskar : ( smirked) I like it!!
Fine! So it's SM VS Swara!
Battle of HUSBAND/ WIFE!
and you what let me tell me
Husband always win!!
As woman's are fragile, they can't stand in front of men's!

Swara : ( standing in front of him deadly) why? Your mom is not a woman!! ( shocking him) She raised you alone, your sister is also a woman!

Sanskar: aukat mein raho apni!! Dare you take my mom and my sister's name. You don't stand in front of them.
Downmarket girl!!

Swara : this downmarket girl is your wife now! So in that way you are also downmarket.

Sanskar glare her angrily for her guts.

Sanskar : fly as much as you can, I will see how much you will fly!

She stare in his eyes deadly while he glare her for staring in his eyes fearlessly.

Next Day!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is sleeping as she slept late, she get up with jerk feeling a bucket of water on her. She looks and find Sanskar who is standing with empty bucket and staring her smirkingly.

Swara : what kind of behavior is this SM?

Sanskar : behavior! I awaked you because it's 8am!! And you are a housewife,  did you forgotten, you have responsibilities toward this home. Get up and fulfil your responsibility like a good daughter in law.
Make food for us! ( orderly).

She take sigh get up making bun of her hair but slip on water on floor..she close eyes in fear of fallen down but feels arms around her. She open eyes and see him holding her from waist and looking at her eyes deeply. She looks in his eyes recalling his all sweet gesture toward her which she thought real. It's pained her.

She get up on feet removing his hand from her and go in washroom without looking at her while he stands irked seeing her ignoring him.

After sometime!

Swara serve them food. Uttara stands for helping her but stop seeing Sanskar who glared her. She sit silently.

After serving them she about to sit for eating but stopped by Sanskar.

Sanskar : bring water for me.

She go and bring water for him and sit on her chair while he smirked at her tired face.

After breakfast!

Sanskar go for his shooting after giving Swara long list of household works like cleaning his clothes, cleaning their room all works of their room not whole villa so no one come to know about this.

After his going!

She cleaned their whole home,  wash his clothes after doing all works.

After 3 hours!

She take deep breath seeing all works done smile and wear her guitar set her camera for recording.

But her attention break by call on her phone. She see SM flashing. She picked it.

Swara : Yes SM?

Sanskar: did you completed all works? Cleaning our room, washing my clothes all?

Swara : Yes! I have done all your works.

Sanskar : Hmm!! Good! You done all your wife's responsibility but you have some responsibility toward your mother in law also. ( shocking her) clean my mom's room, wash her clothes including my sister's room and clothes. Is that okay?

Swara ; Okay!

She cut call while he smirked seeing timing which showing 1pm!

Sanskar : already its noon! I will see how you will take out time for your recording.

On other side!

She do work as per his order looks at timing which showing now 4pm! But work is not completed yet. She is tired and her energy is drained by this much work. Tears filled in her eyes.

She wipe her tears work fast composing herself.

At 6pm!

She gets free at 6pm but her body is tired from all works. She sit on bed taking breath drink water to compose herself.

She set her camera wear her guitar but stop hearing someone.

Welcome me jaan!!

She turn and looks at Sanskar who is standing on door.

Sanskar : arey! You still didn't completed your recording!! Awww! So sad! Your time out, now go and make black tea for me.

Swara looks at him angrily.

Sanskar : what? It's your mistake you couldn't completed your work on time that's why you got late!
Huh! Being housewife and completing dream two opposite things jaan!! ( devilishly) now go and fulfil your wife's duty.

Swara with no choice go for his tea.

After sometime!

She bring tea for him about to go for her recording.

Sanskar : Uttara is coming from her tuitions, make juice for her.

She glare him but with no choice go and make juice.

In kitchen!

She is making juice her attention break by Uttara who come in kitchen.

Uttara : bhabhi! What are you doing?

Swara : I am making juice for you Uttara.

Uttara : that's sweet but you are looking so tired,  you no need to do this. There are many servants here. You are daughter in law of this home not servant, leave this. ( make her smile).

Swara ; It's Okay! You are like a small child, I like to do things for you.

Uttara : You are also like motherly figure for me. ( side hugging her emotionally).

Swara smile at her and caress her hair with affection.

Uttara : there is good news bhabhi, I have one month holiday from college. Now we will spend whole day together. ( happily).

Swara : that's good! Now have this juice.

Uttara : Thanks bhabhi!! ( take juice from her hand) you teach me also some work in this 1 month so I able to help you.

Swara : No No! You don't need to do anything.

Uttara : I know bhai is dominating you. ( shocking her) bhai doesn't want you to become singer and you are trying to be singer through social media. I have seen your video on YouTube and also hear your conversation with bhai.

Swara keep quiet!

Uttara : you don't worry bhabhi! I have 1 month holiday. I will help you in completing all works so you able to record your song. I can't help you directly. I can't say anything in front of bhai
But I can help in his absence.

Swara smile at her affection for her and kiss her cheek. She smile and hug her.

Uttara : Bhabhi, bhai is very dominating, mom made him like that. He dominate each and everyone, he will not let you fulfil your dream.

Swara : and my mother teach me not fall defeated so I will not accept my defeat!

Uttara : I will help you in it. ( she smile at her).

At 12am!

Sanskar: tch tch! You didn't got time for recording? So sad!! ( smirkingly) Good night, I mean bad night for you to cry.

He sleep on bed peacefully while she drawn in thoughts who didn't got time from morning to record her song, she think something.

Next Day!

In Morning!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar: now you must came to know about my power and now you lost the challenge.

Swara : ( chuckles light) just open your phone. ( make him confused).

He open his phone become shocked seeing her uploaded song on YouTube and its getting appreciation from people.

Sanskar ; when you recorded?

Swara recalled how she recorded her song at mid night on terrace!

Swara : what happened? ( seeing his furious face) You defeated not me SM!
You challenged a woman, you told woman's are fragile and can't stand in front of men's
Then hear yes woman's are fragile but once they decided something they can do anything,
And the pride you wore on your head! Of being Megastar
And of being men!
I will break it.

Sanskar looks at her furiously and at phone where her views are increasing.

Swara : You think a housewife can't do anything, now I will fulfil my dreams being housewife only.

He unable to stand more there go out from room.

After 1 week!

Swara ' s popularity increased on social media. People becoming fan of her melodious voice and skill of playing guitar which increasing Sanskar 's temper.

She even got requests from music producers who wanna sign her as play back singer but she herself denied all proposal stating she is happy being housewife and singer from home as her aim is of spreading her voice in world and this is all happening, she is becoming star of attention and example for many housewomans.

Many housewoman who unable to go out have started their dream through social media and thanking Swara for being their inspiration.

News reporters take her interview through Instagram lives! And she give interviews confidently.

This all is irking Sanskar, he wanted to supress her voice but it's day by day spreading like fire. All are talking about her voice, music producers request him also to convince his wife to be part of their company which raise his temper more. He simply denied saying he is respecting her decision but deep inside burning.

He take sigh deciding something.

At Night!

Sanskar ; ( to Swara who is arranging cupboard) Swara I want to talk to you.

Swara : I have household works! I will talk after completing it. ( without looking at him).

This raise his already high temper more, he throw clothes from her hand on bed and pin her on cupboard.

Swara : have you gone mad! You only gave me these works and now I am completing it.

Sanskar : I wanna talk to you and listening your husband is your most important duty.

Swara : fine!! Speak!

Sanskar : ( taking sigh leaving her) I wanna sign you for my movie as playback singer. ( shocking her).

Swara : what?

Sanskar : what what? I am helping you in completing your dream.

Swara : No you don't wanna help me in completing my dream but wanna take advantage of my popularity for increasing your popularity more and wanna limit my boundaries by fixing me only for your movies, am I right?

He glare her furiously.

Swara : Mr SM!!by living with you I know your mind, and another thing you didn't insulted only me but housewife tag also
Now I will be housewife only,
I will fulfil my dream through social media only while sitting at home!
You wanted to supress my voice but now mine voice spreading in whole world that too sitting at home.
It's your defeat!!

Sanskar looks at her angrily, go out furiously.

She start working her works so she gets free for her recording.

After week!

In Morning!

All are having breakfast, Swara notice Sanskar is sitting silent and gloomy which make her confused. It's not his nature. Is he acting again! The thought come in her mind, she avoided him thinking he is acting and pay attention on food.

He looks at his mother Sujata secretly while his eyes holding some pain,  but he soon exchange his look on food trying to hide his eyes sadness looking down but Swara 's attention again and again going on him.

After breakfast!

He silenly go for his shooting.

Swara : ( monologue) what happened to SM?

At Night!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar comes home late night around 11pm! And come near Swara who is sleeping on couch. He shake her shoulder. She open eyes and become shocked seeing him all drunk.

Swara : ( turning her face as the bad snell touch her nose) what do you want?

Sanskar : bhook lagi hai!! I want food, in kitchen there is nothing to eat.  make something for me?

Swara nod yes get up and move toward kitchen.

In kitchen!

She is making food, she see Sanskar also comes there and sit on slab while his face is still sad and eyes are red. He is sitting silently looking down.

Swara : what happened?

Sanskar : Nothing! You make food! And make fast!

She nod yes give him one chapati and sabji on plate and forward to him. He take the plate and take one bite and smile lightly.

Sanskar : you make food very tasty!
My mom never made food for me!
She was always busy in her elections
So she never cooked for me.

Swara listen him attentively where he is sharing his heart out while eating. She is making chapati and hearing him.

Sanskar : I love to spend my all time on set, because my fans,  producers, director, singers, coactress all give attention to me. I am the superstar, I am megastar SM!! The great SM!!! All love SM! All scare from SM! SM rule the world.

Swara listen him attentively while give him another chapati. He eat it and continue talking.

Sanskar : SM is in heart and mind of all!! Including you!! I am in your mind.
SM is everywhere!
But..

Swara : but what? ( seeing him stopped).

Sanskar : Sanskar is nowhere! ( shocking her by his reply)you know today I received sack of gifts on set! Do you know why? ( she nod no) because it's SM birthday. ( laughingly).

Swara become shocked listening him.

Sanskar : whole world wished me! But!
Mom didn't wished me!! ( tear fall from his eyes) Uttara also forgotten, I know because I am dominating and she is scared of me!
All love SM
But no one love Sanskar!

Swara feels bad for him, she give him more chapati
He nod no for it and drink water from refrigerator and go stumbling out from kitchen.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar : today without help of glycerin, eyes is wetting!! ( wiping his tears) SM control yourself! Behave! You are megastar. Megastar can't cry.

He lay down for sleeping but someone make him sit. He frowned by this looks at Swara who make him sit.

Sanskar : what do you want?

Swara show him small choclate cake to him. He become surprised seeing it then looks at her who is smiling.

Sanskar : from where this cake comes?

Swara : I made it!!

Sanskar : You made it for me? For SM?

Swara : ( nodding no) I made this cake for Sanskar.

Sanskar become happy listening her.

Sanskar : Sanskar? You made cake for Sanskar!!

Swara : Happy birthday Sanskar!! ( smiling).

Sanskar : ( smile whole heartily then make pout) but time is out for celebrating birthday.

Swara : No! It didn't! Look at clock it's 10 minutes left for 12:00am!

Sanskar smile whole heartily like kid. She forward cake and knife to him. He take the knife wiping his tears and cut the cake cheerfully.

Swara : ( sing) Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Sanskar! Happy birthday to you. ( clap for him).

He also clap hand for himself, she forward cake piece to him. He eat it happily and also forward to her. She also eat it smiling.

She make him lay down and cover him with comforter caress his hairs while he hold her hand while sleeping.

Swara : ( looks at his hand where he is holding her hand, monologue) you are made like this! Behind SM there is a Sanskar who is craving for love.
I am your wife and a wife can do anything when it comes to her husband, I promise to myself I will take out Sanskar from this SM!

Next Day!

Swara : Get up Sanskar!!

He open eyes and looks at her who is standing near him and smiling. He get up clutching his head which paining like hell.

Swara : take this lemonade! You will feel better.

Sanskar looks at her surprisingly take glass from her and drink while pressing it.

Swara : You drink daily at night!

Sanskar : ( shouts) Yes I drink so? What you will do? I am drinking from my earning not from your downmarket mother's money, who the hell are you to teach me?

Swara : Your wife!! ( calmly sealing his mouth).

Sanskar : then behave like a wife! No need to become my mother! Husband's are superior, wife should listen him not preach him.

Swara : Husband's are superior? But I heard husband wifes are equal!

Sanskar : equal when husband wife are working, if wife is housewife then she is down to her husband! Urgh! Why I am wasting my time on you? Remember your status okay! You are down to me. I am your pati parmeshwar.

Swara : who have told you these? Husband's are pati parmeshwar?

Sanskar: have you decided to play KBC with me in morning?

Swara : I am down to you so I don't know anything so asking from you as you are my pati parmeshwar.

Sanskar : ( rolling eyes) mom used to say that housewife are down to their husband's!
Like my buha! She is down to my fufa ji!
But mom was a career woman so she was equal to my dad!
Now you understood?

Swara nod yes obediently.

Swara : well do you remember what happened yesterday?

Sanskar : what happened? ( stress on mind become shocked recalling everything, how he cried in front of her and she made cake for him and both eat together).

Swara : here is your birthday gift! ( give him God idol) this will give you positive vibe and will take out all negativity from you.

Sanskar : what do you want say? ( glaring her).

Swara : nothing! Yesterday I saw a kid in you who was crying in front of me. Yesterday I saw Sanskar from SM now I will take out back.

Sanskar : tell me honestly! You also are drunk!

Swara : No Sanskar!

Sanskar : what Sanskar? I am SM!! SM for you,  call me SM! Only my mother have right to call me Sanskar.

Swara : who didn't wished you?

Sanskar : ( his soul pinched hearing her question) she is career woman dammit!
She is not free like you housewife!
She have many works to do.
She might have forgotten.

They hear knock!

They become alert, they see Sujata comes in room with gift make Sanskar smile.

Sujata : Happy belated Birthday my son! I completely forgotten in my elections. ( recall how she saw Swara making cake for him)please forgive your mother.

Sanskar : Don't say sorry mom! I understand! Thank you so much. ( taking gift from her hand, he hug her , she also hug him back) I love you mom.

Sujata :I love you too my child!! ( caressing his face with hidden smirk in mind) You are trying to snatch my son fron me Swara by showing your care to him. He is my child!
Sanskar Meri siyasat hai
I RULED HIM AND I WILL ONLY RULE HIM!!

Sujata : Now I need to go! I have some work. You don't mind! Your mother love you.

Sanskar : It's Okay mom! You focus on your work.

She go out from there!

Sanskar : look! My mom care for me , she might forgotten yesterday but when she remembered she came to me. She loves me.

She nod yes to him. He unwrap the gift and smile whole heartily while she  become shocked seeing the gift!

Swara : alcohol! Who gift their son alcohol?

Sanskar : it's not alcohol! It's wine and my favorite brand! Mom knows about this. She know my taste! That's why she is best!! ( kiss his bottle) I will drink in night!

Swara : No!! You will not drink Sanskar!

Sanskar : first of all its SM for you not Sanskar!
And second thing you can't stop me!
No one can control SM
Is that understood?

Swara : first of all SM is for world not for his family and I am your wife, your family
And second thing, I have all right to stop you.
Is that understood?

Sanskar : I think you gone mad in morning itself, just because I became emotional in front of you
You are dancing on my head.
Listen keep in mind you are only mine name sake wife.
You are my trophy which I won and work of trophy is be in corner silently!
You are only name sake Mrs SM but you will not get the right and respect of my wife.
Keep in mind your place.

He go in washroom.

Swara : (monologue) i know my place but now you need to know this. ( determined).

In Kitchen!

Swara: ( to Uttara) Uttara yesterday was your brother's birthday. You forgotten?

Uttara : No bhabhi! I remembered bhai's birthday, I even thought to wish after breakfast as mom restricted anyone to speak on table!
I was waiting to wish him after breakfast
But he went without giving me time
And then he came late!

Swara : You could call him?

Uttara : Bhai gets very angry if anyone call him during his shot!

Swara : It's Okay!! Now wish your brother. He will like.

Uttara : I am scared what if he got angry that I didn't wished yesterday..( scared from him).

Swara ; Go!! He will not! Trust me.

Uttara nod yes and go out see Sanskar talking on phone. Swara sign her to take the phone. She nod no vigorously being scared. She eye her to do.

She take breath and finally snatch his phone make him shocked before he shouts on her she hold her ear melting him.

Uttara :Sorry for not wishing you yesterday bhai! I remembered your birthday but couldn't!
I am sorry!
Happy Birthday bhai!

Smile come on Sanskar 's face listening her wish. He forward hand toward her. She happily hug him.

Swara smile seeing them!

Screen freezes on them!

How's was the part?

Tell through comments!

Precap : Swara 's attempts to bring out Sanskar from SM!!
And entry of AP and RagLak.

AP : SM you got only this girl to marry? Do you know her reality? She was supposed to be of my son's Laksh 's wife but she eloped from maraige and then ragini ( pointing toward her) her sister maried him and save our reputation. She is a characterless girl.

Laksh : Yes SM! She is a dirt! I loved her truly but she ditched me, on wedding day she eloped, she is a shit! I would say leave her otherwise she will ditch you also one day.
She is characterless girl!
She take drugs, she roam with random boys!

Sanskar glare Swara angrily for hiding her truth of being someone's fiancee while she is looking at him with teary eyes.

How will Sanskar react knowing she was ex fiancee of his elder cousin brother? ( in this track Laksh is elder to him).

Complete Target for next part

Vote Target 230+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.3K 9
💙 An FF on Swasan after 6 months leap. It's based on Swasan where Sanskaar will not forgive Swara easily. All this story original updates are on Wa...
69.4K 5.7K 13
Story of two different persons ❤
69.3K 4.1K 12
This TS based on track of memory loss. This track based on their true love. How their true love will fight with all obstacles in the path of their lo...
59.7K 2.3K 13
Its my first attempt and also my first story... It's a TS (Ten Shots) Its all about "SwaSan"? Story start after "Ragini Truth Reveal" I hope u all li...