Tell Me How To Be Like You (Z...

By smollzayn

Tell me how to be like you. Give my heart to anyone, like you. Never regret it, just like you. Teach me, I wa... More

"I'll call you later"
"What friends?"
"I'm sorry, Zayn"
"I swear, I'm not crazy"
"Zayn, his name is Zayn"
"Zayn Malik at a gay club!"
"That's my birthmark"
"Don't ever fall in love"
"He's too much for me!"
"Easily replaceable"
"I don't need you to protect me"
"I'll be gentle, I promise"
"I want to be normal for him"

"Call his doctor"

321 18 56
By smollzayn

It's been two days since Harry stopped taking his meds. In that condition, there was no way he could teach so he took another sick leave. All he did throughout the days was get up once a while to use the restroom then he would lie back on his bed looking out of the window.

For anyone else, there was not much to see but the blue sky. Not for Harry though, he saw a lot. He saw the most important person in his life in the clouds, he could see him smiling back at him. That was enough for him to lay there for hours till he couldn't stay awake. Only to wake up to the same loop.

At some point, he needed to hear Zayn's voice. He needed to make a voice for the images he saw. Just one more time hearing him laugh. He tried to call. Once only and no answer as he guessed he just smiled knowing Zayn would call him back soon.

There was only one call he was waiting for, no way he answered anyone else. No one.

Not Aron, not Mrs. Wilson, not even Niall.

At first, Aron didn't put much thought into it, he imagined maybe Harry needed some time alone. On the third day though, when the principal told them that Harry didn't call to tell him he won't be able to come in today, he got worried. The fact that he wasn't answering anyone's call was suspicious. The only thing that would calm him down was seeing Harry, so he decided to give him a visit.

Finding where Harry lived was a bit tricky though. The principal wasn't allowed to give him the information, but one person knew where he lived. Mrs. Wilson. Giving her the biggest puppy eyes he could manage worked, she gave him the address only with one condition, Aron had to call her and tell her how Harry was.

The address was almost easy to find. Entering the building proved to be a challenge though. Aron pushed the buzzer 3 times, he tried calling Harry's phone again but again there was no answer. He decided to try the neighbors randomly, two didn't know Harry, but he got lucky and one person eventually opened the front door for him.

The guy, Mr. Miller who was around 70, lived by himself on the third floor, the same floor as Harry's. When Mr. Miller saw Aron he could see how nervous he was, he gave him a comforting smile to make him feel welcome.

"How do you know Harry, son?" So yeah, he was the oldest one in the building. Which meant he knew everyone.

"I work with him, sir." Aron answered, mirroring Mr. Miller's smile.

The old man asked a couple of questions of Aron and left. Well, he was still watching out for Aron to make sure he doesn't do anything sketchy.

At first, Aron knocked and waited for Harry to open the door for him, he called again and he could hear his phone ringing in there. It felt a bit awkward standing behind the door for that long. Something told him to just try to open the door, and to his luck it was open.

Should he go in though? What if Harry hates him for this?

All those thoughts faded away when he saw the state the apartment was in. Clothes and dirty plates everywhere. He could hear very hushed voices though.

"Harry?" He called a couple of times as he walked toward the voices he was hearing and what he saw made him stop and stare.

Harry was laying on his side looking out of the window. The room was not in any better condition than the rest of the place. Clothes on the floor. And Harry... looked like a mess. He looked awake. Well, his eyes were open but was he awake? Who was he talking to?

Aron followed Harry's gaze, the sky.

Trying to get Harry to look at him was a complete failure. The first thought was to call for an ambulance. But Harry looked calm, he could be high for all Aron knew, so he decided to just try to see what was going on. He was trying his best not to irritate Harry so he didn't touch him or get too loud. He tip-toed around the room, making sure he wouldn't knock anything down. There it was, the bottle of pills on the nightstand.

He had to know what those are for, so he searched for the name. Valproic acid, apparently it was a mood stabilizer, an Anticonvulsant, which was used for bipolar condition.

Now it made sense, he's bipolar.

On his drawer, there were more bottles, Lithium was another one of them. To prevent mania.

From the look of it, he stopped taking his meds. Or they don't work for him anymore.

Aron was going through Harry's medications when he heard Harry move on his bed. He turned around to see Harry already out of his bed.

"Did he not see me?" Aron mumbled to himself when Harry walked past him to the restroom.

There was nothing much Aron could do but wait for Harry who didn't take much time to walk out. With a huge smile on his face, Aron tried to greet him. Harry on the other hand just stared at him. Then he put both of his hands on Aron's shoulders to move him out of his way to go back to his bed. Same position, same hushed voices which made absolutely no sense to Aron.

The whole situation was scary. Aron tried to come up with a way to get Harry to snap back to reality but he was no doctor.

Realization hit him, he just had to find Harry's doctor and-

"What are you doing here?" It was Harry's voice. Rough, raspy, and dry.

"Are you- are you talking to me?" Aron was shocked. Harry could be still hallucinating.

It was like Harry wanted to prove a point when he sat on his bed to look right through Aron's soul.

"Yes Aron, I am talking to you. How did you get in?" he had a deep frown on his forehead. His eyes were almost lifeless though. Like he wanted to scare Aron but he didn't have enough energy to do so.

"You wouldn't answer your pho-"

"So you decided to break in?"

"We were worried." Aron was doing his best to avoid Harry's eyes. He was a bit embarrassed. Not sorry though.

Before Harry could answer him, his phone went off. Harry looked at the caller ID. It said Nialler. Which wasn't someone he was looking forward to talk to since he tossed the phone on the bed and looked back at Aron.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok; do you need anything?"

"Yes, I need to be alone." Harry laid back on his bed, the same position. Only to close his eyes and sleep this time.

Aron wasn't used to the way Harry was talking. It wasn't the person he grew up to adore. There was one thing he knew for sure though, he couldn't leave Harry like this. So he decided to start from the kitchen and clean the place a little, making it a bit more liveable.

It was around 7 in the evening when Aron was almost done, well he didn't touch Harry's room. Waking him up didn't sound like a good idea. He was drinking some water when he heard Harry's phone going off. He waited for Harry to pick it up but he never did. At this point Aron was scared. Was Harry even alive?

So he entered Harry's room, he checked his breathing that's when the phone started ringing again, "Zayn?" Aron read the ID. "Oh, the boyfriend!" he whispered and took the phone to the kitchen to answer it.

"Hey, Harry." There was a deep voice on the other side of the phone. Aron tried not to think about how beautiful the guy sounded and focus on the issue here.

"Actually it's not Harry." Aron didn't know how to explain to the man the situation without sounding like a weirdo.

"Eh. What the- Who the fuck are you?" all Zayn was thinking was why Harry had another guy answering his phone? Was he cheating?

"I'm Aron, I work with Harry-"

"So you just go around and answer your colleague's phone? Right." Zayn was fuming with anger. How dare Harry do this while he judges him for doing some drugs?

"Can you let me talk for a second?! Oh god! He's been home for three days! He wouldn't answer his phone so I came to his place to check up on him! Something that is your job to do!" Alright so maybe he was a little out of his lane, but the guy sounded too arrogant.

He didn't let Zayn process anything, "I'm pretty sure he's going through an episode!"

Zayn was quiet, "He's lying on his bed looking at the sky and talking?" he let out a sigh like he was tired which pissed Aron even more.

"Yes." Aron answered through his grated teeth.

"Call his doctor."

Aron wanted to laugh, "So you don't wanna come here and visit him?"

"I'm in LA-"

"So?"

The line went quiet for a couple of seconds. Aron was walking back and forth in the lounge. That's when he saw it. The picture of Harry and another man on the fireplace.

"Malik?" Aron mumbled in disbelief.

"What?" Zayn answered subconsciously.

It felt like an electric shock passed through his spine. He hung up the phone. Aron was pretty sure he was not supposed to know about this. He put the phone back on the nightstand in the bedroom. His heart was beating so loudly. He just wanted to pretend he didn't know, but it was too hard to ignore the fact that his idol was dating his celebrity crush who turns out to be an asshole.

Harry looked cold so he put another blanket over him and went back to the lounge and decided to call Mrs. Wilson and lie about the situation a little. He thought about staying till tomorrow in case harry needed someone.

Zayn was on the other side of the world and he didn't know what he was feeling. Guilt maybe? He had so much to do in a couple of days but he was thinking of going to London to visit Harry. And well, he wanted to see who the fuck this Aron guy is that Harry told him their secret to.

**********

Hello beautiful people!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Alright so you guys might noticed the little change I made in the characters. I'm replacing Liam with Niall in this book.

Now before you get mad at me, hear me out. I know it's just a fiction and it's not about the Zayn Malik or the Harry Styles, or the other boys. Yes, I know that. But I'm making this book and using the boys character as a reference. Like when I used Liam as Zayn's manager I wanted to make a character who was protecting Zayn and loved him and Harry. But with what is happening right now with him? I don't know I feel like I can't use his behaviour as a reference anymore.

Hope you understand.

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 8.2K 40
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯...
55.1K 3.7K 69
zarry instagram story.
49.9K 2.2K 20
"I find it hard to find someone like you." Copyright © 2020 Brozarry
127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...