HE USED TO LOVE ME

By Loaenia

" Hyung is the only one i'll love" The young Jungkook used to say to himself and his friends. everyone knew... More

Chapter one ( How i met him )
Chapter two ( Meeting)
Chapter three ( It's you)
Chapter four ( job)
Chapter five ( I missed you)
Chapter six ( you were not there)
Chapter seven ( alone )
Chapter eight ( I hate you hyung)
Chapter nine ( i'm sorry)
Chapter ten ( I used to love him)
Chapter Eleven ( what is that feeling?)
Chapter twelve ( what was that??)
Chapter thirteen ( stay away from him)
Chapter fourteen ( I used to love you)
Chapter sixteen ( love?)
Chapter seventeen ( kiss )
chapter eighteen ( the next morning)
Chapter nineteen ( mistake )
Chaptet twenty ( help me.)
Chapter twenty one ( Explanation)
Chapter twenty two ( Loveydovey)
Chapter twenty three (newly father)
Chapter twenty four ( Jeonlous)
Chapter twenty five ( Hobi )
Chapter twenty six ( Confrontation )
Chapter twenty seven ( Bestfriends)
chapter twenty eight ( memories)
Chapter twenty nine ( Date)
Chapter thirty ( nightmare)
Chapter thirty-one ( She is fine..)
Chapter thirty-two ( smile )
Chapter thirty-three ( A great new)
Chapter thirty four ( Murder )
Chapter thirty five ( what do we do?)
Chapter thirty six ( Out of sight,out of mind )
Chapter thirty seven ( could be us)
Chapter thirty eight ( Back? )
Chapter thirty nine ( elevator )
Chapter forty ( Triangle )
Chapter forty-one ( Replaced me..)
Chaptet fourty-two ( Let's make love )
Chapter fourty-three ( Talk )
Chapter fourty-four ( I'm not giving up )
chapter fourty-five ( uneasy )
Chapter fourty-six ( fight)
Chapter fourty-seven ( Baby is coming )
Chapter fourty-eight ( proposal )
Chapter fourty-nine ( Wedding )
Chapter fifty ( Happy ending )

Chapter fifteen ( good bye love )

3.5K 178 24
By Loaenia

🖤 Chapter 15 🖤

After this conversation that moved him,  Taehyung rushed to the toilets, he kneeled down on the floor  and threw up loudly.

Jungkook who was standing flustered in the living room walked toward the room he was and hurried to caress his back.

JK: are you okay?  Seriously Taehyung... You shouldn't have drink so much..

Taehyung wiped his mouth with his sleeve and sniffed. His eyes were red of the tears and he was a mess. He turned to Jungkook and bite his lips..

He wanted to hug and tell him that..

Feelings for him actually bloomed in his heart...

But even drunk, he couldn't. He would be an idiot to tell someone that he loved him right after the latter said that he no longer wanted of him...

This thoughts broke his heart.. Litteraly.

Tae: I.... Jungkook...

He tried to stand up but fell as soon as he got on his legs. Fortunately Jungkook was there to support him.

Jk: carefully... He said as he help the older boy to stand up and to walk to the bedroom.

Taehyung sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him with worries in the eyes.

JK: Will you be fine?

Tae: I am.. Okay.. I just... My head hurts a bit and I struggle to see clearly but I am totally fine.

JK: Okay.. You should lie down and sleep.

Taehyung just stared at him with eyes half closed.

Tae: Why did you have to say that?

JK: what?

Tae: what you just said now.. You know, I am aware that you are upset at me.. And I know you.. Don't feel anything toward me anymore.. Except Hate that you express very well by the way.

JK: I just wanted to clarify things. I don't want you to think that I can't live without you or something.

Tae: I got it. You want to say that you moved on. I understand. He said as he lied down and coughed.

JK: .......do you want water?

Taehyung bent his legs and closed his eyes.

JK: Well... I guess you will sleep. That's the best thing to do

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to fall asleep and when he assumed he was finally in dreamland, he looked at his watch.

He was about to leave when he looked at the blanket on the chair. He sighed and went to take it.. He covered Taehyung with it and couldn't help but stare at his face.

He was indeed beautiful.. Even more beautiful than before.. But something changed..

Seeing his face didn't make him smile ear to ear anymore.. He felt.. Sadness instead which meant a lot..

JK: Time to move on... It's time to move on Kook... He told himself... He sighed and leaned to Taehyung 's face..

He inhaled deeply and placed a soft kiss on his lips..

He caressed Taehyung 's hair and breath shakingly.. His eyes watered dangerously as he stood up and burried his hands in the pockets of his long brown coat.

That was a way... To get over Taehyung.. That was the last day, he would feel love for Taehyung..

That was the promise he made to himself. Not gonna lie, until that moment, he still felt things for Taehyung and hating him was the only thing to do..

It was easier to hate him actually..

He wiped away his tears and walked to the entry..  A last glance at the door of the bedroom and he left.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly tears scrolling down his cheeks.. Wetting the bed sheet... He covered his face with his hands and held the blanket tight..

His heart was torn into two and he couldn't breath anymore.. He felt like he was suffocating..

His muffled sobs were now heard in the empty appartment.. He never felt so alone in his whole life and God knows what he went through and how many times, he found himself by his own without anyone to lean on.

That night  ,

Taehyung couldn't close his eyes at all.. That was hurting too much.

Why did it feel like a definitive break up when they never even got together..

Ans the next day, he couldn't wake up soon for work.

•…………………🖤🖤……………

- so?  What are you going to do now?  Will you go and find Taehyungie hyung?

JK:  I think.. I think I should focus on myself. Right?  I have too many problems now.. This is enough.. Taehyung was just someone who passed by. He was not meant to stay.

HS: Will you stop loving him?

JK: I.. I will try. This is for the best right

Hoseok sighed and leaned against the wall watching his friend packing his clothes.

HS: what about your dad?

JK: He will be fine. Even if I was here, do you think it would change something?  I am even becoming a burden for him.

HS: I will miss you dude.

JK: me too. Hah...

YG: Take care of yourself in the states. And don't forget about us when you'll become someone.

JK: Okay. Hahahaha. I will remember it.

Jungkook looked at them and smiled softly. He opend widely his arms for his bestfrieds to get into.

They did a group hug for a long moment.

HS: Ahhh. That's enough. Hah..

YG: Are you crying??

HS: what??  Of course not... I am Hoseok.. Your sunshine. I am not supposed to.....damn it!! ... I 'm gonna miss you so much kookie. He said as he bursted in tears.

YG: I will miss our group..

Jk: We are friends even If I am far you know.. So don't be so sad. I am not gonna die.. Anyway.. I am happy we finished highschool together.. If you guys were not there.. I think.. It would have been the worst period of my life.

Yoongi smiled and caressed hOseok's back.

JK: Let's grab something to eat a last time. Okay?  It's on me.

HS: Okay...
JK: Clam down. You're gonna pass out at this rate hyung.

HS: okay.

Yoongi chuckled and patted his back.

YG: hah.. Hoby..

•…………………🖤🖤………………

Arrived home, Jungkook smiled softly and went to change.. Then, he called Hoseok and sat on the sofa.

JK: Hello?

[ ah. Kook. I called you many times. What happened?]

JK: I.. I closed a chapter of my life.

[ What?]

JK: No nothing. Anyway. What did you want to tell me?

[ hum... She really insisted and I couldn't say no.. I know what will be your answer.. Still, I 'm gonna ask it because.. Yeah.. Because she is my friend. So Hum... Would you like a date with Mijn?  And this time, say no gently okay?  The poor girl is..]

JK: Okay.

[ What??  What did you say?!]

JK: I said yes. Tell her to call me. And we will set a date.

[ Oh.. Oh my.. Are you okay Jungkook ? Are you sick??]

JK: No. I am fine.. And I will be fine from now on so tell her now.

[ Oh god.. O-okay.. I'm hanging up now, you are scarying me. Woo. Bye. Good night.]

JK: Good night hyung.

The call ended and Jungkook went to take a shower.. Of course.. He was hurt but he had to go forward in his life. And guess it won't be with Taehyung by his side. 

The next day,

Taehyung arrived at work with a dark face.. He was neither talking nor responding to anyone. He felt.. Empty somehow.

As soon as he arrived, he rushed to his office and locked the door.

JM: Where is Tae?

- he just arrived.. He looks a bit down. He locked himself in his office.

JM: What happened again with Jungkook. Aish..

Jimin walked to his friend's office and knocked at the door several times.

JM: Tae!  Open this door. Right now.

After insisting so much, his efforts paid and the door opened slowly revealing a tired Taehyung.

Jimin's eyebrows frowned. He entered and closed the door behind him.

JM: What is happening?

Tae: Nothing.. I am fine..

JM: Here you go again!  Tell me what is the fuckinh problem!  Right now!  What happened with Jungkook??

Taehyung looked at Jimin and opened the door to leave. He didn't want to talk at all actually.

But as soon as he opened it, he saw Jungkook going to his office. He looked fine.  Too fine for his taste.

Tae lowered his eyes and shut the door...

Jimin sighed.

Taehyung covered his face and started to sob despite of him.

JM: Taehyung.

Tae: I am not fine.... I am so not fine Jimin... He struggled to say.

Jimin pulled him in a hug and caressed his back.

JM: hah Taehyung...

Tae: Why is it so complicated.. I 'd rather prefer him hating me than.. That...

JM: Sometimes, things don't go the way we would like it to go Taehyung.. And sometimes, our heart fall for someone we are not fated to be with...

At the end of the day, Taehyung and Jimin were out in the parking. Jimin got a call .

Taehyung looked around and spotted Jungkook getting out of the building. They made a brief eyes contact and someone showed up..

It was Mijin.

MJ: Ready to go?

JK: mmm. What are we gonna watch already?

MJ: Summer 85..it's gonna be so cool. Let's go. She said as she grabbed Jungkook 's hand and left with him..

Tae: ..........

JM: Hah.. Taehyung? 
Tae: Mhm?  Yeah. Who was it?

JM: A guy.. The guy I told you about.. He is back to Seoul and wants to meet me.

Tae: You should go.

JM: What?  No way I leave you alone in this state.

Tae: Aish. You have a life too Jimin and.. Plus, I will have yeri with me.

JM: Hah...

Tae: Chim. Go away.

Jimin chuckled and hugged his bestfriend.

JM: Okay then.. Bye.

Tae: Bye..

Jimin smiled and got in his car.
JM: I'll call you!

Tae: Okay! 

Taehyung held tight his jacket and went to the bus station. He went to take Yeri at the kindergarten.

Then, they went to his new appartment.

Tae: welcome!

Yeri: waaaaa.

Tae: Do you like it?  Let's see your room now. I decorated it as your old room. Do you remember? 

Yeri smiled and they got in the pink room with hello kitty almost everywere.

Then, Taehyung sat on the carpet observing the little girl 's every moves. She seemed so happy.

Tae: Haha.

Then, She sat before Taehyung.

Yeri: Eomma.
Tae: Yes baby?

Yeri: Where is uncle bunny?
Tae: Who?
Yeri : uncle bunny. Your friend.

Taehyung smiled weakly and lowered his head.

Tae: Forget about him okay? 

Yeri: why?

Tae: because.. He decided to.. Forget us..

Yeri: .......

Taehyung looked up and held his tears not to fall AGAIN.

Yeri stood up and caressed his cheek and the tear which escaped his eye.

Yeri: why are you crying?  Everything will be fine mommy...

Tae: Is that so? Why?

Yeri: Because as long as we two are together, we can be happy. We don't need Mr Bunny.. And we don't need daddy either.

Taehyung sniffed and took the babygirl in his arms.

Tae: I thank god everyday for giving me a Yeri in my life... If it was not for you.. I don't know if I would still be here..... Hah....

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 13.3K 50
One rainy evening, Jeon jungkook chose to help someone which led him to find Kim Taehyung with whom he wanted to be linked for Eternity. Kim Taeh...
408K 23.5K 35
in which taehyung finds himself engaged to prince jeongguk, who had way more to him than what meets the eye.
260K 8.9K 19
Jungkook and Taehyung have been dating for two years. Problems arise as Taehyung finds out he's pregnant with Jungkook's baby. Jungkook has been prom...
260K 8.7K 35
taehyung a single mom, struggling with his toddler son. jungkook, a rich man, living a lavish life, with no thought of his young son and baby momma...