Sanders Sides Omorashi Book!!

By i_dont_hesitate

Heyyy guys! Since Wattpad deleted my other Omo book i'm making this new one! I'd love requests lol Omorashi i... More

Idk if I told ya'll this or not lmao
RULESSSSSS FOR REQUESTS
Little Space at Movies
Night Time Problems(Pt. 1)
Night Time Problems(Pt. 2)
Enemies to Brothers
Diaper Rash
Wetting on a Diaper
Locked in the Bathroom
Bathtub Accident
Toy Store
Loss of Composure
Lap Wetting
Hiking With a Shy Bladder
Potty Training Chart
Potty Time!
You Were Going To Hurt Yourself!
Well That Was One Way For Us to Bond...
You Can't Play With Us.
You Can't Play With Us pt2
It Was the Grape Juice's Fault!
HE HAS A PISS KINK HAH-
Plant Life✌️
Solution
Mission Failed Successfully
Remus is Afraid Of the Dark(get this man a nightlight)
Roman's Kind of a Jerk and makes everyone mad but It'll Be Ok In the End
Didn't Get a Chance
Demons lol
Mommy Wow I'm a Big Kid Now
Roman shy lol also littlespace btw🀩😀
RIP Janus(Pt. 1)
Star Gazing Date 😍😍(Gone Piss)
Stargazing Date: the Prequal: Subtle
Roller Coaster BRRRRR
Car Accidents and Logan's a Brat but It'll Be Ok in the End
Logan Hates Germs, Remus is Shy, and also Waterfalls
Handcuffed(non sexual ya nasties.)
Projects Are Stressful Fr Bruh(Roman Needs to Chill)
Remus Gets Extremely Traumatized(I Still Suck at Titles)
Hide and Seek(gone wrong)
Try Not To Pee (Gone Wrong)
You're Getting Younger Every Day
Pee Holding Contest Les Goooooo
Hes Just a Little Shy Guy πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
Should've Watched Shrek
There Will Be Absolutely NO Cursing in My Christian Minecraft Server
He Loves To Watch Them Squirm
Fantasy yay
You Want to Rob MY house? PISS YOURSELF, HAHAHAHA
Afraid to Pee After a Horror Movie? Understandable.
Don't Cry! It's Okay, I Wouldn't Leave My Blocks Either!
Roman, You're an Asshole but You Were Stressed So We Forgive You
Logan Wishes That His Friends Were Normal(Remus Pisses Himself in a Closet)
Should've Been A TAD More Specific There, Pat
Roman You're Really Too Good To Piss On a Tree?
Fine, I'll Wear a Diaper. But I Need More Money.
Patton Can't Leave The Bed But It's Okay Because Janus Is a Good Boyfriend
You're Just As Much of a Man As Us
Janus is Shy But His Friends Are Amazing
REMUS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!
ROMAN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!(Sequal to previous chap)
Janus. I Will Aim Your Dick.
*Whispers* What the Hell is Happening?
Naughty Boi
Remus. Have You Been Peeing On the Floor?οΏΌπŸ˜ƒ
Omg Roman I'm So Sorry; I Forgot You Were Shy
Remus, There Were Perfectly Usable Bathrooms, What the Hell is Wrong With You?
So The Prank Went a Little Too Far
You Guys Can Be Supportive Later, I'm Literally About To Piss Myself
You Should've Gone Before We Left. How Does It Feel? :)

Communication

798 10 14
By i_dont_hesitate

A/n: Some communication mistakes were made in this one guys🥶🥶🥶 Logan's kind of an air head

For KittyKatLoves_ Thanks for requesting!!

Virgil grumbled at Logan, turning away from him with an annoyed sigh. Usually, Logan would tolerate the behavior, as they were boyfriends and could work things out like adults. However, Virgil was in little space at the moment. Which meant that he didn't really understand, as he had the mindset of a small child.

If Virgil hadn't been in little space, there wouldn't even be a problem. Virgil was just extra sensitive because he hadn't had a nap that day, and was being cranky towards his caregiver.

"Virgil" Logan said firmly, still trying to be gentle, but with the 'i'm about to loose my shit if you don't stop' undertone.

Virgil just grunted and scooted further away, "Shut up!" He exclaimed, flipping Logan off.

Logan was fuming at this point, but took calming breaths. They had been at this for twenty minutes, and Virgil had been sitting there passively aggressively chugging his juice box and ignoring him.

"Virgil I am going to count to three, and if you don't start listening there will be consequences."

Virgil mocked him, "mimimi, there will be consequences.." he mumbled.

"I will choose to pretend I didn't hear that...one."

Virgil rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Two..." Logan said warningly, his voice turning darker.

"Three" Logan said after a while of Virgil not responding.

"Okay, that's it. Virgil, come here. We are going to take a nap. You have been far too—"

"NO!" Virgil screamed, shoving Logan away, "I NO WANT NAP! No!" He cried.

"Virgil!" Logan yelled, this close to losing his cool, "sit down now!" He barked, causing Virgil to sit back down, completely still.

Logan sighed, his anger very evident as he stood up and simply walked outside without a word. Before he closed the door he growled, "stay put."

And Virgil did. He sat his bum down and didn't move for a few seconds, allowing himself to process what had just happened. Fear and anxiety began to seep into his chest as he realized what had happened. His daddy had left him.

His chin wobbled as tears filled his eyes. He quickly brought his sippy cup up to his lips to chug his juice so that he wouldn't cry, but it was of no use because as soon as he finished his juice and saw that his daddy still wasn't back, he bursted into tears.

His daddy had left him.

Would he come back? Probably not..he had been a very bad little..it daddy probably didn't love him anymore, probably didn't want to be his caregiver anymore. He should have been nicer, he should have listened.

And Virgil, well, he didn't know how to cope with all of those big feelings, and just began to wail in fear. He was absolutely heartbroken. He was sure that he'd never felt this way before.

He got up from where he sat to pace around the room—sure, he knew his daddy said to not move or get up, but if he was abandoning him anyways then who cares?

He came face to face with a small potted plant and did the only sensible thing he could think of—he grabbed it and smashed it on the ground. He probably could have found a better way of coping than breaking everything at eye level, but he was really upset, and Remus did it all the time!

...REMUS! He should call Remus! He would know what to do!

With his vision blurred by tears, he quickly grabbed his phone and opened it. He tried to call Remus, but he was just so small—he didn't know how! He ended up accidentally leaving a voicemail that consisted of him wailing and crying, and whispering panicked phrases like "daddy left me" "he doesn't love me anymore" and "i'm a bad little."

He ended up pressing send after a few minutes of this and going back on his plant murdering spree.

————————————————————

Remus was confused when he had gotten a voice mail from Virgil—weird, usually he either texted or called him. Remus deep throated a banana in front of his boyfriend, Janus, who threatened to put him in the corner.

"Jokes on you bitch i'm not little anymore" Remus said, flipping him the bird as he opened his chat with Virgil to listen to the voice mail.

He was extremely concerned when he began to listen, the sounds of sobbing, glass breaking, and Virgil muttering about how Logan didn't love him anymore was enough to get even Janus to stop what he was doing.

"What—what happened?" Janus questioned incredulously.

"I'm not sure" Remus said as he quickly went to call Logan, "but i'm guessing Virgil was left alone.."

Logan picked up on the fifth ring, clearly debating weather or not he wanted to associate himself with other humans that day, "yes?" He asked.

"Logan, cut the shit. What did you do to Virgil?" Remus practically growled.

"W-What?!" Logan questioned, "I would never do anything to him! I just—"

"Then why did I just get a five minute voice mail of him crying his heart out over you 'not loving him anymore' and him saying that you left him and that he was a bad little?" Remus asked.

"Oh shit" Logan mumbled, "did he—"

"He sounds really really upset Logan! What happened?!" Remus asked.

"He was being very difficult and bratty, as well as really testing my nerves. He even said a curse word. So I left to go calm down in the car" Logan explained.

"..Did you tell him why you left?" Remus asked carefully.

"I assumed that it was self explanatory" Logan mumbled, realizing how bad that sounded.

"Logan! For someone who claims to be so smart you really are a dumbass!" Janus exclaimed from a few feet away, walking over to the phone so that he could be heard more clearly, "Virgil is a little right now! He can't understand this kind of thing in the mindset he's in! Now he thinks you abandoned him!" He hissed.

"Yeah, go and find him before he gets himself hurt! I heard some glass breaking. You know, I for one love a good snack, though Janus doesn't let me munch on glass much anymore—"

"GLASS?!" Logan exclaimed in alarm, "oh my—I have to go check on him" Logan said quickly.

He felt so guilty as he hopped out of the car and slammed the door. Virgil had felt alone and abandoned. He was the worst caretaker ever.

_______________\___________

Virgil's lip quivered as he felt another problem arise within him—he had to pee, and really bad. He didn't have the best track record for being able to hold his bladder while in little space. It was so easy to get distracted when you were small and having fun!

But this..this wasn't fun. The world seemed so big and scary, and his daddy was mad at him. He had left the house with no explanation and Virgil couldn't even breathe, let alone think of any logical reason why his daddy would have left so abruptly like that! He couldn't even justify the reasoning with their little argument.

He whimpered as he stood up, wondering what to do about his little problem. He had no idea how he could possibly use the toilet—he was slipping far too deep into his small headspace and didn't know if he could even use the toilet.

He gasped as he felt a strong urge overtake him as a dark stain began to spread across his groin and down his legs. Oh no. He was wetting himself on top of everything else! His daddy was going to leave him now for sure!

It was at that moment, when he lost complete control over himself and began to fully wet and spiral deeper into his crying fit that Logan walked in and gasped. The first thing his caregiver noticed was the many, many broken items scattered across the room.

The second being the very distressed, Very wet Virgil in the middle of the family area sobbing his eyes out as a small puddle began to form around his feet.

"Virgil!"  Logan said quickly as he sprinted over, "Virgil, Virgil.." he whispered, looking into his tear filled eyes, "Virgil, honey are you okay?" Logan asked softly, looking at him with such concern and adoration that Virgil wondered how he ever could have questioned his love for him.

"N-no..." his voice cracked, "you—you left me..y-y-you left me here all al-alo-alone and I was so scawed that you left me.." he mumbled, slipping into an even younger state of mind as he babbled on, "and 'ou don't love me anymore.." he sniffled, his voice filled with emotion as he began to sob again.

"Virgey..no, no baby, daddy would never leave you..daddy loves you so much" Logan whispered as he hugged him tightly to his chest and rocked him, running a hand through his hair, "daddy was just upset because of how cranky you were..I left to go and calm down because I was pretty upset..i'm so sorry I didn't tell you..."

Virgil sniffled, "'m sorry for being a bad boy.."

"No..no, Virgil you're a very good little. I couldn't ask for anybody better, and I wouldn't dream of it either. You are positively perfect in every way, and I love you very much. I was just frustrated, and failed to communicate properly with you..i'm deeply sorry" he said

Virgil nodded along, pretending to understand Logan's nerd language—but he sounded concerned and sincere, so Virgil forgave him, "It's okay daddy..and i'm sorry for being difficult..and..breakin' all da pots..." he mumbled, looking down.."and for havin' an accident.."

Logan sighed, the pots could be dealt with later, "You didn't get cut by the glass, did you?" He asked gently.

"Nuuuu I just broke dem cause I was verr scared" He slurred.

Logan chuckled, "how old are you, baby?"

"'M dis many!" Virgil chirped, holding up ten fingers.

Logan smirked, "No you aren't. You are much, much you are than that...hey, how about we get you all cleaned up? You made quite the mess" Logan said.

"Yeah! I'm all wet!" He exclaimed, leading his daddy to the bedroom so that he could change him, "I feel all icky.."

___________________________

So, apologies were said, and they had a more in depth conversation when Virgil was a little bigger. But before that, they cleaned up the pots and baked some cookies. Virgil kept on taking chunks of the dough when Logan wasn't looking, but he gave it away every time with his mischievous giggles.

And Logan would let him get away with it. ..Just this once.

A/n: It's almost three am. I'm so tired why did I write this lmao

Words: 1827

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 18K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
66K 110 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
178K 1K 190
Mature content
68.1K 1.8K 28
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...