Musician's Muse ( Various!JJB...

Por Miss_Stery

What happens when there's an aspiring music composer that gets caught in a generational war? Chaos. (Y/n) i... Mais

Chapter 1: The Invader
Chapter 2: The Teacher
Chapter 3: The Favour
Chapter 4: The Better
Chapter 5: The Admirer
Chapter 6: The Sweeter
Chapter 7: The Romancer
Chapter 8: The Weirder
Chapter 9: The Killer
Chapter 10: The Colder
Chapter 11: The Quieter
Chapter 12: The Scarier
Chapter 13: The Unluckier
Chapter 14: The Liar
Chapter 15: The Pretender
Chapter 16: The Sinister
Chapter 17: The Warrior
Chapter 18: The Successor
Chapter 19: The Trailblazer
Speedwagon's End: "Can't Fight this Feeling"
Jonathan's End: Forever and Always
Dio's Ending (1): Frozen in Time
Dio's Ending (2): Frozen in Time
Erina's Ending: "Lovers Instead"

Author's Note

1K 18 2
Por Miss_Stery

Welcome to my summer project! My updates are going to be a bit weird so please bear with me. I'm glad you're here <3  Even though I'm not new to writing I'm still needing feedback and critique so please by all means tell me what's on your mind. This is actually my first fandom x reader as I'm used to writing original pieces. 

Then I started watching JJBA and here we are LOL.

Anyways here's a little guide:

(Y/n)- Your name/ Or your OC's

(L/n)- Last name

(___) <- You fill it in with whatever is described there ;)

I plan for this story to go up to Part 3, but depending on how things go I'm more than happy to squeeze in up Parts 4-6 in another book :)

There will be spoilers, there will be violence. This book won't entirely alter anything from the main plot Araki wrote, but the MC will play her part don't worry. 

MC will have some love interests, but unfortunately not with everyone. Feel free to suggest a few characters! 

That's all for now! Enjoy the story!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

176K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
5.3K 324 26
It is two years before the events of Stardust Crusaders. Aria is working under Joseph Joestar as his assistant. As a person who is dedicated to her p...
204K 9.3K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
3.8K 325 33
Before the summery, this is an X Reader book. Y/n will be used, as well as acronyms like (f/c) and (e/c). These are minimal, but it's worth noting ...