All or Nothing (August Alsina...

By RockofAges

Fresh out of high school Kashmere has everything figured out for the most part, until she meets August and de... More

Introduction:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Short)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Bonus)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 26

24.3K 851 217
By RockofAges

In the morning I woke up and the time on the clock was after nine and I've only been sleep for four hours.  August wasn't laying next to me and after last night that didn't surprise me, I thought I had stamina but damn.  I slowly removed the covers off of my body but I felt like I got hit by a truck.

Last night was something else to say the least and after more rounds and orgasms then I could count I was knocked out.  He called himself giving me a lesson and I lesson it was.  I have never experienced anything like that in my life. 

This morning my body was feeling the repercussions.  As much as I wanted to lay in bed and daydream about last night I knew I needed to get up. After many feeble attempts my legs finally decided to cooperate and I made it to the bathroom and decided to clean up while I was in there.  Looking in the mirror at myself I noticed the light bruises on my skin and big ass hickey on my neck. Even though I was dark skin the hickey was still noticeable.  There was no way I could hide it. After my quick shower, I walked back into the room my phone alerted me to a text and I made my way to the bed and grabbed my phone out of my clutch from the nightstand.  

It was Crystal asking me to come downstairs and meet them for breakfast and since I was hungry I sent her one in return telling her I would be down soon. I looked through my suit case for a random t-shirt and some shorts and as I was lacing up my sneakers I heard voices come from the living room.  I didn't even have to look to see who was here because I recognized D's loudmouth. 

They were both talking about something I didn't catch and when I walked out they both got quiet and all eyes were on me.  Avoiding August's stare I turned my attention to D who looked like he was about to bust out laughing.

"Look who's walking," D smiled and then his eyes focused on my neck, "That shit look nasty." 

He scrunched up his face and walked over to me and tried to poke it.

"Stop," I swatted his hand away and punched him in his arm.

"Shit," he rubbed his arm.

"That's what you get, asshole."

"I'ma go, see ya'll downstairs," D made his way towards the door, but not before hitting me back before running out the room before I could catch him.  

I shook my head at his stupid self and once he was gone it was just me and August.  I glanced over and looked him over noticing that he was already dressed and staring at me. I didn't know what to say to him after last night, because even mind blowing, back breaking, leg shaking sex wouldn't make me forget the reason we were fighting in the first place. 

"C'mere," he patted the spot next to him. I walked over and sat next to him on the couch wincing from the pain radiating from all over.  Glancing over at him I could tell he was holding back a smirk.

"It's not funny," I whined but couldn't hold my smile back either, "It hurts."

"I was marking my territory."

"Did you have to do it so rough?"

"I tried to tell  you to calm yo' ass down, but you wanted to be hardhead."

"Whatever," I waved him off.  Last night he made me feel like a little as kid.

"You learned yo' lesson though right?"

I looked at him and by the way he was looking at me I knew he wanted an answer, I simply nodded my head.

"I aint hear you," he cupped his ear and I rolled my eyes. 

"Yes."

"Yes what," he asked and I hit him with a straight face. I wasn't calling him daddy again, I don't even know how he got me to call him that last night.  It was one of the things I swore I would never do.  

"But about last night," he spoke up hesitantly, probably to avoid another argument.  I wasn't in the mood to argue either but I did have one question and I would put this thing to rest. 

"You and Ebony, have you two hooked up, kissed, anything?"

"No," he said with no hesitation, "I met her about a year ago.  Night of Mace's club opening.  She was checking me out and so I thought she was down. She was one of the girls you pick up in the club, hit and quit and that's all I wanted it to be.  She was all up on me and when I invited her up the V.I.P. she met Mace and didn't pay me no mind."

So she ditched August for Mace.  Dumb move on her part and now it was obvious she was regretting that decision. 

"So do you still want to hit it," I asked flat out, "She turned you down back then but she's acting like she wants another chance with you." 

I had to ask.  Ebony was pretty and she was older and I was only 18 new to just about everything. 

"Not at all.  She got with Mace, they started doing whatever so I didn't pay her no mind after that night.  Seen her off and on when she was hanging around Mace and I guess she realized Mace wasn't interested in nothing serious.  You seen how he is I'm sure and she didn't like what he was doing but she wouldn't leave.  So basically it was one of those main chick, side chick situations.  She was the main chick and Mace still had his side pieces.  She started talking to me about how he treated her and all this and we became friends you could say I guess.  She confided in me and I listened but I swear on my life I never did anything with her and I don't want to."

"Well she wants you. Every time I'm around her she's mean mugging me like I stole her from you."

He sighed, "She would push up on me every now and then but I told her that I wasn't with it. She had no shame about that shit knowing she was with Mace. The same day I asked you to be my girl, at the party we talked. She was telling me that Mace wasn't shit and that she should have gotten with me instead.  I told her it was to late now and I wasn't about to go there with her.  She started asking me questions about you and I told her before I even made shit official with you that you were my girl and I still didn't want her. She got pissed off and didn't talk to me for a while. Then out of the blue the night before we went to the amusement park she called me and apologized talking about she just wanted to be friends again and that's all me and her ever will be friends."

It made perfect sense now, about how jealous acting and it made me feel bad for her just a little bit.  But then again that's what she gets. 

"You promise you don't like her," I asked and he scooted closer to me on the couch and put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"I aint gonna say this again. No I don't. I was in the wrong yesterday for hanging around her all day and I apologize. But today I'ma make it up to ya.  You got my undivided attention today and we can do whatever you feel like doing."

"You mean I don't have to share you today?"

He chuckled, "Nope, I'm all yours."

"Good," I smiled.  I was waiting to get some alone time with him. This whole trip we spent doing group activities, and I just wanted to spend some time with him away from everybody else. 

"So now that we good, can I get a kiss?"

I smiled before leaning in and met him halfway.  Kissing August never failed to give me butterflies and this time was no exception. Pulling away from him he sent a smirk my way.

"Hungry?"

"Do you even have to ask," I smiled standing up from my spot on the couch, "Let me go get my shoes."

 I walked towards the bedroom and grabbed my whit, black and red Jordan's to match with my crop top jersey and my shorts.  I was back on my tomboy swag and I put on some accessories and grabbed everything I needed for a day of fun with my man.  I walked to the bathroom looking in the mirror wondering if I should leave my hair in it's messy bun or let it down. Maybe I should put on some makeup to, some eye liner or Mascara?  I grabbed my mascara and quickly applied some and grabbed my lip gloss applying some to my lips.  I made sure I had everything and made my way out the room.

"Kash," he called me name and I spotted him by the door.

"I'm coming," I walked his way and he looked me over and held open the door for me.

"You did that last night."  I stopped and looked up at him and he smirked and laughed.  I walked ahead of him and soon he caught up with me. 

"Why are you walking like that," August asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Why do you think," I asked him and he smirked to himself like he was pleased with himself. 

I rolled my eyes just as the elevator doors closed.

He grabbed my hand and planted a big loud sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Nasty," I giggled wiping my cheek off with my hand.

"Don't wipe my kisses away," he said planting another one on me but I wiped that one away also.

"Keep on, I'm bout to turn this elevator around and take you back upstairs for round 2."

I laughed, "Turn the elevator around though?"

He hit me with a straight face and I stopped my laughing and quickly wiped my smile away. We got off the elevator and made our way through the hotel lobby and the restaurant area that offered free breakfast. 

After filling my plate up I walked back to the table and was greeted by Danielle, Crystal, D and Julianna and August other friends.  Glad that Ebony and Sean were nowhere to be found.

"Hi," I smiled at them all and sat down.

"Why are you so happy this morning," Danielle asked.

"Just high on life," I smiled, I was in a really good mood.

"You mean high on dick," Crystal corrected and her and everyone else that heard starting cracking up and making little side comments about my behavior last night compared to right now. 

"Told you all she needed was some act right."  That comment came from none other than D.

"What," I questioned.

"Act right, when yo' girl acting up you hit her with that act right, put her ass in check," D answered my question.  I glanced at August he tried to hide his smirk as he picked up his cup and took a sip.

"And have you gave Julianna this so called act right," I asked.

"No," he shook his head and smiled at Julianna and kissed her cheek, "She's don't need."

"Nobody has me in check," I mumbled under my breathe.

To be honest I don't know what it was about August that made me so wild and carefree.  Before he waltzed into my life I had everything in control and now I was slowly losing it.  He made me realize that nothing in life had to be perfect and sometimes it was good to take chances.  It was hard to loosen up to someone but things felt so easy with August, to easy.  Like we've known each other for years but in all actuality we've only known each other for a couple of months and in just that short amount of time I was doing most of the things I told myself I would never do.  And after last night things felt different, in a way I couldn't explain.

After breakfast everyone had a similar idea as ours and decided to do there own thing. I said bye instead of taking his car we decided to just walk and explore since everything was in walking distance from our hotel.

First we stopped off in the arcade since it was only one of the things opened right now.  Inside we played around on just about anything and then we got to the air hockey table.  After he put in the quarters the machine started up and the puck popped out on my side. 

This was going to be fun.

————————-

We spent two hours up in the arcade like the big kids that we were. I seen August in all kind of settings but I loved when we wee just hanging out and laughing. He had a beautiful smile and a contagious laugh.  Every time he was laugh I couldn't help but smile or join in. We had fun and racked up loads of tickets and went to turn them in. After getting some prizes which included little random knick knacks we went inside one of the many souvenir shops.  Inside we browsed the store and soon left and then I stumbled upon a tattoo shop that also offered piercing and stopped.

"Let's go in," I motioned to the sign and he looked at me skeptically.

"You want a tattoo?"

"I want to get a piercing."

"Where?" I just smiled and walked over opening up the door and going inside.

Inside we flipped through one of the catalogues and we looked at all of the different types of piercings.

"You should get your clit pierced.

I wasn't even shocked or surprised. I knew something foul was bound to fly out of his filthy mouth.

"I'll get it pierced," I smiled at the surprise look on his face, "If you get your dick pierced."

The look on his face said it all and I laughed at his expression, "Never mind."

"Yeah," I nodded continuing flipping through the book after about five minutes I finally came to the conclusion of what I wanted.

"I want this," I told him pointing to the picture.  He walked over and looked at the picture I was showing him, "Both of my second wholes and my tragus pierced on my right ear and my cartilage on my left ear."

He looked at me like I was crazy but I just smiled. I always wanted more piercing's but my mom told me I didn't need it, and started telling me horror stories about piercing and tattoo's since she used to work in a hospital and seen all kinds of crazy ish. 

"You know that shits going to hurt?"

"I'm a G, I can take it."

"That's not what you were saying last night though," he mumbled loud enough for me to hear and walked away before I could slap him.

This boy....

It hurt like hell yes, but I squeezed the fuck out of August's hand as payback for last night. 

Afterwards my ear was burning but other than that I loved it.  The women who did my ear taught me how to take care of my ears and how to clean them and after that we left. 

Somehow we found ourselves back at the arcade.  It wasn't that crowded because it was still early in the day and after I kicked his ass in air hockey again, and he kicked mine in basketball and his ass wouldn't stop gloating.  I was annoyed but that's when I spotted the pool table in the back corner and I knew I could hustle him.

"Let's play," I motioned over to the table.

He raised an eyebrow, "You know how to play?"

"Better than you."

"Is that a challenge?"

"It's a fact."

"And what does the winner get," he smirked and I knew he wanted something sexual but that was to easy.

"Loser makes the winner dinner," I giggled just at the thought of him cooking for me.

"And....."

"And sex of course," I rolled my eyes at him cheesing and getting hype.

"Alright, bet." We shook on it and I mushed him in his face playfully and hurried over to the pool table to get it set up. 

After wracking up the balls he let me break, and he pocketed two solid balls on his first try and I rolled my eyes at his cocky smile.  

"You want me to tell you what I want now or...?"

"Shut up Anthony," I rolled my eyes at him and he just chuckled at me calling me his middle name. 

"Alright Marie."  

Ten minutes later he was chuckling his ass off.

"You cheated."

"When?"

"That time I was line up my stick and you brushed up against my ass," I pointed out and he sucked his teeth.

"That was an accident."

"Lies."

"Fine two out of three."

"Alright," I smiled getting my game face on, this time I wasn't playing around.  

"But now the loser has to cook dinner....naked."

I laughed and could picture it now, "Deal."

"Alright," he smiled, he just didn't know he was about to lose.

Next game I played his ass, he still had three balls on the table when I was pocketing the eight ball. Once I pocketed it I sent a smile his way.

"You mad or nah," I joked and he sucked his teeth.

"We still got one more game."

The last game neither of us were messing around and I refused to lose.  I had four balls still on the table and he had two, one of his balls I pocketed for him and he was cracking up at that.  It was his turn now. 

"Do you want to know what I want for dinner now," he smirked as he lined up his next shot.

"Nope, your not winning."

"You sure about that?"

"Positive."

"Alright," he pocketed his second to last ball and now had one more to go and he just smiled at me as he lined up his last shot and I prayed the odds were in my favor.  He lined it up with concentration on his face and I watched as he hit it and it bounced off the wall and knocked into the eight ball sending it into the pocket and I laughed while he cursed and tossed his stick on the table.

I walked over and pinched his cheek playfully, "Do you want to know what I want for dinner now or....," I mocked him as he playfully pushed me away from him. 

I let you win," he shrugged, "And you fucked up my hand when we were playing air hockey earlier, not to mention you squeezing my hand while you was getting pierced."

"Air hockey wasn't my fault no one told you to put your big monkey paw on the table," I giggled at the face he sent me, "And I thought I wasn't hurting you when I was squeezing your hand?"

"I lied, it was numb for like five minutes. Shit if that's how you are with just getting your ears pierced how you gonna act when you hold a nigga's hand while you pushing out my five kids?"

I looked up at him raising my eyebrow at what he just said, judging by his smirk he knew what he said just stumped me.

"You wish you could get me pregnant."

"I don't need to wish, I could have easily slid in raw the way I had you posted up last night and have you pregnant right now, but tonight-."

"Tonight I'll be sleeping and so will you, if you horny you better put your good hand to use because I'm closed for business to night."

"Say's who?"

"Says me."

"I didn't agree to that."

"You didn't have to, my body my rules."

"That's what you say now but just wait till we get back to the room, where'd you learn to play pool anyway?"

I smiled, "My dad, he used to have a pool table set up in the den, it used to be his man cave.  He taught me how to play after I kept pestering him about it. When he seen how much of a natural I was he let me play more often."

"Play pool, dancing, is there anything else you good at?"

"You'll just have to see wont you," I smiled.

"I guess I will," he smirked and I smiled and walked up to him hugging him playfully and he hugged me back.

"Does that mean your wanna keep me around?"

"After last night, fuck yes," he boasted loudly ruining the moment leaving people around us to look our way.  I rolled my eyes pushing him away and walked on ahead of him.

Next stop was the amusement park since we didn't get to ride much the other day we decided to go back while it was day light and less crowded.  Walking through the place August turned down everything I wanted to go on, leading me to the biggest coaster they had, there were no loops so that was a plus.

"You scared," he eyed me.

"Not really, it's just kind of high up."

"If you can handle me you can handle that," he commented and I side eyed him.

"Do you always have to be so nasty?"

"You know you like it."

"Maybe," I smiled, "But were still not having sex tonight."

Leaving it at that I walked away from him to get in line for the ride.

It was after four by the time we left there and we started to walk back to the hotel with smiles still plastered on both of our faces where we planned to have a quiet night in.  It was a perfect day to me, I just hope tomorrow being our last full day, that it would be peaceful as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 26.4K 90
This Thing Called Life sequel
388K 15.8K 20
Same characters, MORE DRAMA... Read book 1 before you even touch chapter one..
80.4K 6.1K 40
What happens when young, rich, and cruel boys are bored? They play games. And what better game to play than to bet on the heart of their indifferent...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...