Their Lost Hidden Sister

By Anonymouswriting1617

Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
bonus chapters??
Bonus Chapter #1
20
21

8

530 19 0
By Anonymouswriting1617

Adriano and Valentina were sitting in the kitchen he was trying to force her to eat because he was driving them to school. But she wasn't really interested in eating anything. She pushed her plate away looking up at her brother who was on his phone. She had less of an attitude than she had the night before. Apparently, her other two brothers had already left so she didn't have to worry about running into them. "So you are going to walk me to all my classes."

He didn't bother looking up at her, knowing she was just trying to avoid eating. He was texting Sofia who was already at school for emergency cheer practice. "Yup."

"Why?" She knew that was going to cause a scene and she already wanted to kill all of those girls. She didn't need the other girls trying because they had attitude problems.

He put his phone down looking up at her he had plans to make sure that everyone in that school knew what would happen if they messed with her. He was waiting cause he knew that Bianca didn't like being shown up and knew that she would do something else. And he had something for that too, just not right now. "Cause you just got your ass beat in an unfair fight and I'm about to make sure that it never happens again." People were already scared of him they were going to be more scared when they realized what he did to people that hurt his family.

"First i didn't get my ass beat if all those girls also have injuries. And how can you do that?" She was sure that he was about to make a huge scene or at least do something to let people know that she was his sister. Whether it was spreading it himself or letting everyone gossip about it. She had the feeling it was going to be the latter.

"Easy but you don't need to worry about that. Just eat so we can go." He was up earlier than usual he usual was just getting up about this time. But he knew that his brothers actually wanted her in school so she couldn't be late. "I am not allowed to be late to school anymore because of you."

She rolled her eyes taking a piece of baking it and taking a bite of it. "Well, I'm sorry one of your followers got jealous."

His friends had warned him that something like that could possibly happen and now he was going to deal with it. But she didn't need to worry about how he was going to do that just yet. "I will handle it."

"You better." If he didn't do something and they continued to mess with her then she was going to do something and they didn't want that.

--

Alessia was sitting in the office across from the principal. Bianca's mother was with her considering that her daughter caused the fight. "So my niece got jumped?"

"Mrs. Romano we knew nothing of this." They didn't want to cause any problems they knew they were already going to be playing with fire when Elena arrived.

She knew that the teachers and the staff were all afraid of her nephews her sons and now her niece. So they tried to say to themselves and not mess with them unless they had no other choice. "Of course, you didn't why are some girls jumping my niece because her own brothers are paying attention to her."

"My daughter handled things poorly she had no idea-."

"Mario Moretti and Adriano Romano my nephews are her brothers. Some girls your daughter included just jumped her because of that where is the fairness in that?" She knew that her nephews had a knack for revenge and that they were not about to go easy on anyone that messed with their sister. "And when her brothers retaliate I want you to tell the parents why it is happening because they messed with their little sister and now they are going to get punished for it."

"Mrs. Romano I am sure there is some agreement we can come to so that doesn't happen." He didn't want to cause more drama in the school there was already a lot going on.

"You want me to deny my niece her revenge after 5 girls jumped her without a valid reason, now what kind of aunt would I be if I did such a thing? And you." She looked over to Bianca's mother Aria she didn't care who the family was that didn't excuse what had happened. "Don't try and cover for her daughter. She was jealous that Valentina was close to Adriano and took action. Dragging her friends into it. Whatever my family decides to do is what they do."

"And how is that fair to my daughter who made a mistake." Now she knew that she had encouraged her daughter to get with Adriano by any means nessacary but everyone swore that the only girl in the family was a five-year-old.

She rolled her eyes she could not believe them right now. This wasn't a mistake they knew what they were doing when they jumped Valentina. "Well my niece is hurt and bruised over an assumption so whatever happens is what happens. "

When they pulled up to the school he got out going to help her out. He put her arm around his neck. He wasn't letting her try to hurt herself again doing her own thing. She could wait until she was healed to do whatever she wanted. But until then she was going to have to be extremely careful."Don't over-exert yourself."

"Can you just walk me to class?" She knew that it was going to be a long day the pain in her ribs was bearable but it still caused a bit of a distraction. So she just wanted to try and get this day over with as quickly as possible.

"Come on." He knew that he was going to have to help her to her classes through out the day. And she didn't want to miss any school so he had to make sure that she made it to the classes on time.

Her body still hurt and honestly she didn't feel like doing much walking today if she knew that she could possibly get away with it. "You already proved that you're stronger than me so can't I just get on your back."

"Your impossible." He moved her arm crouching in front of her. He knew that his brothers would kill him if they learned of this but he was trying to do everything not to get on his nerves. He knew that they were going to clash because they both had the same temper and it was only a matter of time before they butted heads. "Hop on be careful and do not tell them about this. Your ribs are bruised be careful with leaning."

She climbed on his back being careful not to lean. She would much rather he carry her around than walk. She was already in enough pain and with him having to take her to all her classes she had a feeling she was going to get very irritated. "Done."

He stood making sure that she was secure carrying her in. He knew that people were watching them. His friends had mentioned that it got across the school that he had carried Valentina out after the fight. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes, i am." She had never had other siblings so she was going to enjoy driving her brothers insane and this was just the start of it.

He knew that he was strong enough to carry her to all her classes but he really didn't want to. "I am putting you down when we get in the school and making you walk."

"Ok." Although she didn't like it and planned to guilt him into carrying her to the rest of her classes she would go along with it for now. She moved her brown curls trying to keep them from falling into his view.

Everyone was staring at them and the two knew why and both knew when it came out that they were related they would better understand everything. When they got into the school he put her down. "Walk."

"Asshole." She glared at him he could tell her no now but he wouldn't be able to last long. She was positive her attitude was worse than his. Especially since she had never seen him snap and she had already snapped and got into a fight and almost went off on her brothers. And had been close to going off on her cousins and aunt.

"How am i the asshole cause you don't want to walk?" He wasn't sure how that worked. He knew that she had bruised ribs but having him carry her everywhere wasn't going to do anything for her.

She scoffed dropping her glare it was not her fault that she didn't feel like walking. She wouldn't be in this predicament if he had just left her alone. "It was because of you; training and always keeping a watch on me."

"And i said i would handle it." And he would but not yet. He knew Bianca and she was going to try and provoke Valentina she was going to get her to snap. And she would take anyone out to do it. That had always been a reason he had never said anything about Sofia. Until he could guarantee her safety she was a target. Now he had his sister to worry about to. He graduated in a year and he refused to have either of them in danger because of Bianca and her jealousy issues.

He moved her hand to be arund his neck helping her up the stairs to her class. The halls parted the only people in school that weren't scared of him were his friends and Mario. That was it everyone knew what him and his family were capable of. Bianca just hadn't learned how far he would go when he cared about someone.

The made it to her class he opened the door helping her inside all the students who turned to the two gasped. The teacher held a little fear in his eyes. He knew that Valentina was his little sister and that when it came to be known that he would make sure that everyone knew who she was. "Mr. romano."

"Just walking my little sister to class." He was going to make sure that everyone knew that she was his sister. And with being his little sister that meant that she was off limits. "Since some girls thought it would be a good idea to try and take her in an unfair fight."

"Thank you. Get out." As fun as it was to watch everyone's face as they realized that the two were siblings, this was not how she wanted to spend her day.

"Bye to you to little sister see you after class." He turned and walked out he knew that it was going to get around. Soon the entire school would know that the two of them were siblings. That in itself was going to terrify everyone and make them stay away from her.

Mario had gotten to school late when he walked in the hallways were buzzing everyone was talking. Which confused him he knew that there was a fight yesterday and Valentina had gotten hurt that Adriano had carried her out but he didn't know much more than that. He was sure that everyone knew she meant something to him because he didn't take the time to talk to anyone. He went to his locker.

Nino and Renato seeing him walk in walked over to him. They had waited for him to arrive because they knew that he was going to want to know what had happened. It lined up with their theory that Valentina was possibly his sister. "Guess what happened today?"

He looked over to the two confused he knew these two had strict policy's about skipping class because of their parents. So he knew that it was probably important. "What?"

"Adriano confirmed Valentina as his sister." Nino knew that if Valentina was Adriano's sister then she could be Mario's too. Since they were supposed to share a sister years ago.

"They came to school together." Renato added he knew that it was a possibility that she was now living with Adriano. And if he made sure to have that happen this fast then it was definitely possible.

Mario took a breath he knew what that could mean. He knew where he was going to have to start though. He was going to make sure there was hell to pay if he found out that he was being lied to. "So the new girl is related to him."

Nico knew that Adriano and Valentina were only the start of this he just knew that there was more to the story they just had to figure out what it was. "Apparently but that doesn't change the fact that she looks like your mom."

Renato cleared his throat he knew that it was possible but they didn't know for sure and if they challenged Adriano without the facts that it was just going to get worse. "Let's not draw conclusions."

"I have to talk to my cousin." Mario knew that there was a chance that Adriano might have gotten to them first but he still had to try.

"Ok." Renato and Nico both knew that he was going to do what he wanted there was no trying to stop him.

He went and found Alonzo standing against a locker talking to one of the cheerleaders. But he didn't care he wanted the truth and Valentina had been living with him so he knew that he knew it. "We need to talk?"

He had the strange feeling that he wasn't going to like what his cousin wanted to talk about. Knowing that it probably had something to do with the newest addition to the family. "I'm busy."

He looked around the hall he was going to make his cousin talk to him one way or another. He cleared his throat he wanted to make sure that everyone heard him. "Clear the hall." He ordered everyone to scatter away leaving the two. He was sure that Amanda had gotten the message scurrying away. "Valentina, I thought she was adopted?"

"That's what my mom told us." It wasn't a lie his mother had told them that she was adopted before Valentina's name had given her away.

He didn't believe him for a second Alonzo wasn't the best liar in the family. He gave himself away way to often to count. "Tell me the truth."

Adriano's words came back to haunt him the consequences there would be if Mario found out because of him and he would rather deal with Mario than Adriano. "Where do you think she got her name from?" He wasn't sure if Mario knew about his mother's plan to be petty and name her after Valentino to make his wife jealous.

He knew where Valentina got her name from but that didn't change the fact that it was a possibility that Valentina was his sister. The only know daughter had been with his mother so he had to hit all his bases. "Obviously her dad but the only daughter he was ever known to have was with my mother that is what i want to know."

Alonzo scoffed he knew that his cousins hated his mother because they all thought that she was in contact with Alyssa which they weren't. "Despite what your father and my uncle thought my mother had no contact with Alyssa."

"So Valentina has a different mother?" Mario asked it was the straight question if he found out that he was being lied to later then he would deal with it later. And his cousin would regret lying to him.

"Yes." Alonzo nodded it wasn't the truth and he knew that if Mario found out then it wouldn't end well. 

"If I find out you're lying to me I'm going to make you regret it." If Valentina was his sister and his cousins were hiding it then he would make sure that they all regretted lying to him Alonzo in particular. 

He knew that he was serious but he would still take his chances with him rather than Adriano. He was doing as he was told. "I'm not now if you mind i need to get to class."

"Watch out Alonzo," Mario warned turning to walk away he wouldn't do anything until he had the facts. 

He rolled his eyes calling out after his cousin he did nothing it wasn't his decision it wasn't his life. "I did nothing."

Valentina got him to agree to carry her on his back until she is healed since she had to be at school. Since she actually liked being on time that meant the classes they shared he did to.

He carried her into their fourth period putting her down so that she could go to her seat. He could see the smirk on his face. "You really are enjoying this."

"Leo said that you have to be nice to me." Valentina reminded she didn't really see him being nice to her all-day same with her she was going to do her best to irritate him and that started now.

Just cause his brother said that he had to be nice to her doesn't mean that he would. She wasn't nice to him. And she was going to have to deal with him because he had to take her to all her classes and he was driving her home.  "You realize I'm driving you home."

"You realize that Angelo has a car right?" She could very easily get a ride to her aunts from her cousin before proceeding to go home. "And according to you, we have to go there anyway."

He scowled at her he knew that she had a point about that. Either way, she was going to get there. "I fucking hate you."

If she wasn't allowed to cuss out her brothers then the same was going to apply to them. She was their little sister, not some girl they went to school with. "Cuss at me again and see what happens brother of mine."

He was sure that he was going to end up losing his mind dealing with her. He could see that she was also going to do everything that she could to get on his nerves. "You irritate my soul how did they put up with you for three weeks."

She just shrugged she could have made life hard for her cousins but she had been set on ignoring them because they had decided that it was better to lie to her along with their mother. "It's not my job to irritate them but as my brother, it is my job to annoy you. I'm also stealing your notes." She put her headphones in starting her playlist she already had beef with the teacher. 

Mario came in he had never seen Adriano on time to a class unless they were going to their self-defense class.  He was sure that he was only on time because of Valentina. 

He went and took a seat next to Valentina. As the teacher started the lesson.

She was sitting in the lunch room she was sitting at her brother's table. Which she was not happy about. She already had the urge to slap a few cheerleaders. She also kept glaring over at her brother she had decided that she would rather be at home than at school. 

Adriano looked over to his sister he knew that she was getting irritated. And what would happen if she didn't calm down soon. "Stop giving me that look."

"No, I'm bargaining for staying at home until I heal." She knew that at least one of her brothers would be ok with it. If she hadn't wanted to come back yet they would have let her. 

"And you think that Leo is going to agree." He was actually sure that he might because it was her that was going to be asking. 

"I think both of them will." She was sure that it wasn't going to take her long to convince them to let her stay at home while she healed.

Adriano had to agree that she did have a point they may allow her to stay home and heal because she was their baby sister. And they didn't want to be on the wrong side of her attitude. "Knowing them they actually might." 

"See." Point made she was going to end up staying home and away from the hell hole so that she did not have to deal with her brother all day and not be able to avoid him.

"Your irritating my soul right now." Now that he thought about it her staying home away from him wasn't to bad of an idea.

She smirked she was ok with that as long as he knew that he could stay with his crowd and away from her for the foreseeable future. "I'm never sitting with you again." 

He was perfectly fine with her not sitting with him as long as he knew that things were going to have to be different until she was fully healed. "Well, your body needs to heal which means no training for you."

She scowled at him despite how much she had hated him messing with her the self-defense classes were her favorite part of the day. "I'm going to give you a black eye."

--

Leo was on the phone with the office for the DNA test that he was doing on Valentina. He needed the results and he needed them fast. "How fast can you do it?"

"Few hours." He was sure that he wouldn't have let her in without being positive that it was his sister.

"Get it done i want the results emailed to me." This was his way to keep his sister from the Moretti's with this he could get full custody so that they wouldn't be able to go after her. 

"You are positive she is your sister." He knew the brothers had been looking for their sister for years he didn't want them to be disappointed. 

"There is no way that she isn't." He knew that she was his sister but he needed to tread lightly and fast before he other brothers figure it out. "This is insurance the faster the results come back the faster we get full custody of my sister."

--

It was PE she was sitting on the bleachers seeing as she could not participate because of her ribs. Adriano came and sat next to her. He knew that she didn't like just sitting down and not being able to do anything.  "So how has your day been."

She didn't know how she was half the school was scared of her because she was his sister. She would hae preferred to have both of them know and potentially getting along but she didn't see that happening. "Besides the fact that everyone is now scared to be near me once news spread that you were my brother."

"Well, that had got to be interesting." He knew that people were scared of him and they knew better to get on his bad side. And they knew what he did for family and what he would do if someone hurt his family.

"They also now want to be my friend now they want to be my friend after finding out that you are my brother." It didn't matter that she had once been an only child she knew how this worked they were going to try and use her go get to him. She was't going to allow that to happen they could try all they wanted they weren't using her just because they liked her brother. "They are going to try and use me to get to you."

"Well, it could be worse." Things could have ended up worse for her today.

She rolled her eyes looking at him she didn't have time for his antics not right now. She didn't want friends they didn't care to be her friend the first two weeks that she was here. "What could be worse than fake ass people trying to be my friend just because they want to date my brother."

"It'll be interesting, to say the least." He didn't care about any of those other girls he had who he wanted. 

She rolled her eyes again she truly didn't understand what was going through his head. "To say the least are you serious."

"Yes, I am." They could try to use his sister to get to him and see how well that worked for any of them. 

"I hate you I went through torture in this school because everyone thought that you and Mario liked me." The thought alone disgusted her they were her brothers she really wanted to slap both of them. 

He glared over at her he didn't care what had happened the first two weeks her and Mario didn't need any more contact.  "Still have to stay away from him." 

"I have no intention of going near him I'm just saying the things that these girls put me through cause they thought y'all were showing a special interest in me when that was not even the case." She wanted to know how he figured it out so fast he had said that he knew since the first day. "So you said you knew from my first day."

He didn't know where to start he guessed if his friends hadn't said anything he wouldn't have noticed. But when he had it had all started to slowly make sense. "Your name is Valentina our fathers name was Valentino you look like him except select features which i know that you got from your mother. And you have his temper."

"Good to know." So she knew where she got part of her anger from but wasn't sure where the rest came from.

"They really didn't do a good job at trying to hide your identity." He didn't think his aunt had been trying to hide her. I think it was more her decision unless they had figured it out for themselves. Because she still looked a lot like both him and Mario. "If they wanted to hide the fact that you were his daughter maybe a wig contacts and a fake name not that would have thrown me off."

"So from there." She was sure that was not it that he had done more to figure it out. 

He had wanted to make sure before he brought it up to anyone to his brothers. The way the teachers looked at her hadn't been enough but they had explained some things. "I got your schedule which had your real name on it which explained why every teacher paled whenever they read it because they were scared of you. "

She knew that all the teachers had been terrified of her because of who she was related to but that wasn't really her fault. "First day my first class with you the teacher told my i apologize ahead of time i gave him a glare and put my head phones in."

"I heard about that." He remembered his friends mentioning that and now he knew why they had. 

She had been amazed at how scared of her the teachers had been. "It was interesting to say the least."

"With the name that you have the whole world will be scared of you." He knew that if everyone else figured out who she was then they would two be scared of her. Of who her family was of what she could do. But enough about that he had other plans for her outside of school. "Once you heal up I'll train you but not here at home where i can get you in the gym." It would be easier and he had better equipment there. 

"Are you calling me fat?" She wasn't fat she didn't have any fat she had taken care of herself. 

He shook his head she couldn't even belong in that category but if they were going to survive in their life then they needed to train her. "No your skinny as a stick but you have no muscles at all. I can teach you more than i have been in class."

"Do you really think that i need that?" She didn't think that she was really going to need that much training. How different was this going to be from where she had previously lived. 

He was positive that this was exactly what she needed. She didn't know how dangerous the family could be the threats that could arise. "Yes you do with our family comes enemies and because of who you are that means twice as many. So you need to know how to actually defend yourself."  she was the daughter of the two worst families in Italy she was going to need it. 

"Alright." She guessed that he was right she was going to need to know as much as she could to keep her safe. 

"And it'll be easier teaching you with a punching bag rather then having you hit my hands." He was going to teach her how to really fight she couldn't just rely on her getting angry enough anymore it would only take her so far. "And maybe teach you how to use a gun."

"As if Leo would allow that." She didn't think that they would let her use a gun especially since she snapped on them yesterday that spelled danger. 

"Who says we have to tell him?" He didn't always tell his brothers everything. And he was legally an adult so they couldn't say anything.

"Alright."

--

Mario was standing against the wall. He and his friends were all standing off to the side. "So she is his little sister do you know what that means?"

"That means she is possibly my little sister to and that it what i need to find out." Mario knew exactly what it meant and he needed to find out if it was true. But he wasnt going to be able to get close to her to do it

"How are you going to do that as if Adriano is just going to let you near her." Nino knew that  even if they were related Adriano wasn't letting him anywhere near her.

Even if he wanted to and it was tempting he needed to be sure before he went up to her and just assumed. "I know so i need some other way to find out before i approach her and i swear if Alonzo is lying to me its not going to end well."

"You could always do a DNA test it would be the best way to find out the real truth." It was also a guaranteed way they wouldn't be able to lie their way out of that.

"And how am i going to get her DNA not that it has gone around that she is Adriano's little sister." Now that Adriano knew that she was his sister it was going to be harder to talk to her. "I have no access to her like i did before."

"That was the only idea that i had." He didn't know what else Mario could do.

"I figured that much." He was going to have to figure out something or wait until one of them mess up he didn't like it but he figured the latter was probably his only way to the truth.

"So how are you going to figure out if she is your sister." Giovanni  knew that he had to have some sort of an idea of what he was going to do.

He didnt like it but it looked like waiting was going to be his only option.  He knew one of them would do something. It was just a matter of when. "Wait i guess they'll mess up they always do."

--

Elena was sitting in the office with the principal. She wanted to know what happened that they couldn't tell her over the phone."What happened?"

He wasnt sure how he was supposed to tell her he knew that she wasnt going to like it. "Well-"

"Now!" She ordered she wasn't about to sit and wait for him to try to ease it. She wanted to know why she was here and what had happened with Valentina.

"Well she started about three weeks ago and there has been an altercation." He knew that it wasn't Valentina's  fault and like her aunt had said earlier  she couldn't  be blamed if she went for revenge.

"What kind of altercation?" She knew he was taking baby steps with the truth bit she wanted the truth now.

He had to tread carefully now he didnt want to get on her bad side."Some girls didnt like the attention that-"

Elena chuckled she understood it they had noticed that Valentina looked a lot like them and one of them probably figured it out and didnt say anything and rhose girls wanted the attention back on them. "Let me guess my son and Mario were giving her special attention the girls didnt like that what did they do."

"They jumped her in an abandoned hallway she fell down the stairs into her brother." He was happy that Adriano had found her right when it had happened otherwise who would have known what would have happened.

"Which brother?" She had two brothers she needed to know what she was working with and what to expect.

"Your son."

She took out her phone firing off a quick text before looking back at him. Her plan was working out and she wanted to keep it that way. Valentina deserved to have both of her brothers and she was going to make sure that she got it. "And." She knew that their was more to what had happened.

"She fought them but it was still several girls against her." He knew that it was an unfair fight and they were punishing the girls that were involved." She has brusied ribs several scars and more."

"Anything that Valentina does you call me do ypu understand." She couldnt believe that her son could be ao stupid he should have said somerhing earlier and now she was hurt but she knew that Valentina would give him hell for it."And if those girls get away clean you will regret it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 37.9K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
385K 9.2K 36
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
12.1K 297 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
25.2K 637 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...