Their Lost Hidden Sister

By Anonymouswriting1617

Valentina Sage a name that she had been called all her life. But that wasn't her name. She got her name from... More

Cast
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
bonus chapters??
Bonus Chapter #1
20
21
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter#3
22

1

2.2K 35 2
By Anonymouswriting1617

Valentina was sitting with her aunt in the hospital crying. She had a rough 24 hours. She went to school like any normal day and she came back home to the worst thing in her life. Her mother on the floor with blood pouring from her head there was a message on the wall. HOW LONG DID YOU THINK YOU COULD HIDE? Which had scared her half to death she didn't understand what the message had meant or what her mother had done to deserve to die. And now she was terrified that they would come after her next.

She was in tears she rushed to call the police in hopes that she could save her mother. That she would not lose the women that had given birth to her and done so much. She got her mother's phone called her aunt and finally revealed the location of where they were. She thought that her aunt had known but as it turned out was proven wrong.

Alessia had known that someone was after her sister but she knew that Valentina was safe for now. But she knew that if she wanted to continue to keep her safe that meant that she had to get her back to her home."Baby, we have to go?"
"Where?" She couldn't just leave her mother just died they had to bury her. She felt like this she was abandoning her by just leaving. "My mother just died and now you're trying to tell me that we must leave."

"We're going to your birth country." She had to get her to Italy where she would be safer and have more protection. And fewer people would be out to kill her.

She looked at her aunt her eyebrows furrowed she was a little confused by what she meant. "I was born here"

"No, you weren't mia amore we have to get you to Italy." And she didn't have time to waste she had to get her out of the country.

"What aren't you telling me?" She was not getting on the plane without the truth. She already didn't want to go and this was just the icing on the cake. If she had to leave her mother behind without the proper burial that she deserved then she needed some form of the truth. And she needed it now. "I'm not leaving until you tell me"

Alessia hadn't wanted to tell her this but it looked like she had no choice. She was going to wait until they got to Italy when she could devise a plan to get the brothers to get along with each other but that didn't seem like it could happen at the moment. "Your mother has three sons she was married but she has an affair with your father and he also had 3 sons and all of them hated each other. Is that what you wanted to know."

"I don't like the lies." She didn't like being lied to she didn't like that her aunt was keeping things from her. She deserved to know. "I don't like secrets."

"I know but I also know that there will be a lot of them to come." She didn't want to feel her niece with the hope that she was walking into this perfect family. When it was far from it. And she wasn't going to be able, to be honest right a way. Because the plan that Alessia was thinking of required her niece to lie to her brothers. "I can't tell you everything right now but i just need you to trust me."

Damien Romano was in his office working on something his 5-year-old daughter sitting in her section with her mother hardly around she had the need to always be by her father. Not that she could blame her mother for her it, she knew that she was banned from Italy. And as much as Damien missed his wife he did try to see her whenever he could.  But he understood why his brother Valentino and Alyssa's husband Marco could agree on one thing. They didn't want Alessia here cause they both thought that she had something to do with Alyssa running away. Or they both thought that she knew where Alyssa had been hiding.

The phone rang he picked it up setting the papers down. He helped his nephews to make sure everything was alright with their parts in the Italian Mafia. Being the final vote cause the two could never get along. But he was happy that they could put their differences behind them when they occasionally had to work together. "This better be important." Despite that, he was the younger brother of the Romano brothers that didn't stop him from instilling fear in whoever he met.

They knew that their boss would want to know the location of where his wife was country wise at least. "Sir the Romano family Jet has left America."

"Where is it heading?" He hadn't seen his wife in a while he had gotten a call earlier saying that his wife had taken the Jet to another city in America which had confused him to say the least.
"Italy." He also knew that it was valuable so that the Mrs. Didn't try to make a surprise visit especially to find things that she didn't need to.

"Well it looks like my wife is coming home is she alone." That was the question was she just coming just to come. Trying to sneak back in without word getting to the Romano or Moretti families.

"No sir there is a girl with her she seems to be about 16." And he new that Damien would want to know this could it could possibly be his lost niece.

"Any records on her?" If she was 16 that was how old his broher's daughter would be around now.

"I can send you the footage and if I'm correct she's your brother's long-lost, daughter." That would explain why Alesisa was coming back because she had succeded in finding Valentina after all these years. "That would explain how Alessia is bringing her back to Italy it's where she should have always grown up."

"With my brother dead and the Moretti don lost in the wind things are tenser than usual." He knew that his Nephews was holding it down for the most part. It would be better if the two could get along longer than a few hours. Even when Valentino and Marco were feuding they still managed to get along.

"Should we prepare a car for the Mrs?" He wasn't sure if Damien wanted her to know that he knew she as back in town or not.

"Yes bring them here." He wasn't sure what was her endgame but he knew that he wanted to know what the plan was.

"Yes Sir." He understood that his boss wanted to be prepared.

"Thank you that will be all." He hung up taking a breath he was happy that his wife was coming home he hoped that they could finally put everything to rest and that this war that was going on between the two families could finally be put to rest.

Alessandra looked to her father she wanted to see her mom more than every once in awhile. "Is mom coming home?"

"Yes she is." He would wait to tell his sons and let his wife succeed in surprising them with her return. "But you know it's a long flight but she should be here by tomorrow morning."

His phone beeped alerting him that a guard at the front gate was contacting him. He pressed the button letting the guard speak.  'Elena is here'

'send her up.'

A few minutes later Elena walked into the office. She was not in the best mood but she had things that he needed to do.  "Your guards are starting to really get on my nerves. I should have them all killed" 

"And how well did that work for you the last time you wanted someone killed and took the measures to do it." He knew that she had a thing for keeping her hands clean and letting others do her dirty work. So no one ever knew that sh head anything to do with it.

She scoffed rolling her eyes when she wanted someone killed they were killed when she didn't; they weren't. "I never wanted your brother killed despite what anyone thinks. You know that."

He knew that not everyone knew it or believed that she had good intentions. "I know that but your sons don't." And he knew that her sons hated her because they thought she was the reason their dad was dead.

She couldn't blame her sons they had their fathers temper and her attitude at least her youngest did. "And by the time they know, they won't care Damien."

Alessandra looked over to her aunt she was used to seeing her whenever no one else was around. "Aunt Elena are you ok."

"I'm fine Alex." She didn't really want to get into it right now. She knew her sons would never believe her.

"You know you always could explain it to them." He knew how rocky her and the boys relationship was. And he knew how hard she wanted to mend it so they didn't see her as the wicked bitch of the west.

She chuckled lightly as amusing as that sounded she knew what would happen if she tried. Without proof especially since she waited this long to say anything. "You know they would never believe me without proof and i can not put my sons through that."

He knew that she didn't want people to know what was going on yet but they needed to bring someone else into this especially if Valentina really had been found."You know we could always bring-"

"Alessia is never to find out Damien no matter what. She introduced her sister and I Alyssa was cool at first but she was power-hungry." She didn't realize how power hungry until Alyssa had pretend to be her. And soon fell pregnant with Valentina. She didn't blame the child on contrary she always wanted a daughter. And she would have raised her as her own. But Alyssa couldn't stand that she didn't ruin their marriage and she knew running away with the baby would. "Alessia literally told me after i got cheated on and her sister became known as pregnant that it was my fault cause i could not keep my husband satisfied when I'm pretty sure we both know otherwise."

He glanced at his daughter who was playing with her toys. He knew that she never noticed anything her father or her aunt did. "Elena this is not the place."

 "Hey Alex can i talk to your dad alone for a minute." She knew how to easily distract her niece. So that they were able to finish their conversation. "How about you go find Cami to give you some snacks."

"Alright." She got up and ran out of the room. Snacks sounded really good.

"See she is not here no more." if her niece was not n the room then she could talk about her other in peace.

"You just always have to be right huh?" He knew her long enough to know that. She never did competition because she never lost. She never made wrong decisions without a backup plan. And she never allowed anyone to truly go against her without a way for her to win.

"I can't talk about her mother in front of her so why not just ask her to leave the room. You know what i said was true." She knew differently about what Alessia had to say about her marriage and she would keep her truth and continue to let everyone think she was this bitch because they didn't like the things that she did. "And we both know that your brother cheating on me had nothing to do with me. It was because Alyssa was a lying bitch who wanted things she could not have."

He decided it was best to wait to see if it was truly Valentina before telling Elena anything. He knew how much Valentina had meant to her before she was even born.
--
Valentina had cried herself to sleep on the plane she woke up to her aunt shaking her.  She didn't remember falling asleep but she did remember crying because of her mother's death. She didn't know how she was supposed to get over it but she was going to try. "What?"

"Put on your seatbelt we are arriving." She knew that this was hard for he but their wasn't much they could do now.

She nodded sitting up and putting on her seatbelt. The plane landed and they grabbed their things getting off.She wasn't sure what was going to happen now that she was here but she wanted to know more than she had six brothers and she was the child of an affair. She wanted to know why her mom hid her and why she never knew her dad or her family. Why she left Italy and she was going to find out.

 There was a car waiting for them she had lived in small houses with limited things for her life she wasn't a spoiled rich girl. So seeing a car waiting for them last minute when her mother just died gave her a weird feeling. "The hell?"

Alessia turned towards the car as the driver got out and opened the door. She knew what it meant Damien had got word that she was coming back to Italy. "It seems your uncle has learned of our arrival."

"Uncle." She looked at her aunt confused she had never knew that her aunt was married. She also never seen her aunt only contacted her on the phone. But that was not the point this was just another secret that she was just now finding out.  "Excuse me."

"Yes I'm Married I guess you'll be meeting some family today." She hadn't planned in introducing her to her children or her uncle yet but it looked like she would have to change things.

"Some?" A few days ago she just knew of her aunt her mother her mother's ex husband that was all and now she was hearing that she had cousins brothers an uncle this was to much for her to fast. "What do you mean some?"

"I will explain later." She knew that she wanted to know more but that would have to wait. Her plans were going to have to change the plan just a little. "Let's go."

They went and got in the car which took them to a mansion. Someone came and opened the door. "Good to have you back, Mrs. Romano."

She got out the car looking to the guards that had opened the door for her. "Good to be back are my children home." This would benefit her plan in which way she introduced them.

"Not yet mam."

"Good come Valentina it's time to meet your uncle." First step for her to meet her uncle then her cousins in preparation for her meeting her brothers.

Valentina got out of the car following her aunt back into the house. She was still a little confused this place looked like it costed a fortune. Now it really made her feel like she lived a poor life. The door was opened and she was greeted by the staff. But that was not what was on Alessia's mind. 

"DAMIEN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE."

Damien came down looking between the two. And they were right when they said it could be his brother's daughter. She really did look like him. "Good to have you back? Who is this?"

"Don't play games with me how did you know I was coming back?" She had been careful and it hadn't even known that she was coming back until Valentina called her. "It was sudden."

He smirked crossing his hands over his chest he knew the reason Alyssa died and he knew who did it. She didn't like to get her hands dirty after all. "Now we both know who had a hand in your sister's death."

"What?" Valentina looked at her aunt she didn't like that they just knew that someone had been planning to murder her mom and no one said anything. "So she was killed" She could tell there were things that she was missing she knew that her mother wasn't the best mom but she had always thought that she loved her.

"That's, why we had to go your mother, did a good job keeping the only daughter to Valentino Romano hidden." She knew what her husband was referring to that Elena had finally succeded in killing Alyssa. But she was sure that she didn't know that Valentina was alive. And now others who might have known where Alyssa was and knowing about Valentina they would have tired to go after her."I may have contacted you guys but no one knew where your mother had you."

"It's going to be a fight you know that Alessia." He knew that they weren't going to be able to hide her from her brothers. And they weren't going to want to give her up.

"That's why her brothers never need to find out about her when they get here she is adopted from my friend in America." That was the story for now but she intended for the brothers to find out very soon. But before they could she needed to make sure that she could get them to get along for the sake of Valentina. If they were fighting over her then it would turn into an even bigger war. "And we have to make sure that Mario or Adriano never finds out about her being their sister." She was sure they would notice by her attitude and because she looked like them actually she was counting on it. "Ok now, where is my daughter?"

"You have a daughter?" She wasn't sure how many kids her aunt had or who any of the people that she had named were or what she was talking about. She had 6 brothers someone apparently murdered her mother. And apparently, 2 people could find out about her being their sister.

This was new information for her niece and she was going to have more to learn. "She is 5 Valentina."

"In her room with the nanny." He knew that Alessandra was going to be happy to see her mother again.

"Alright, Camillia would you show Valentina to her room someone will bring your bags up." She knew that she had somethings that she needed to talk about with Damien which Valentina did not here.

Camillia walked over to Valentina. "Follow me."

She followed her upstairs leaving the two. Damien looked to his wife their was no hiding the fact that Valentina was Valentino's daughter. "She is a spitting image of our siblings and you think you can hide her."

"Her brothers will start a war if they find out that she survived. I need them to get along first and then they can know." She had the strange feeling it wasn't going to go as as she was planning.

"Survived?" He was confused to what exactly she meant by she survived.

"The crash it was said the daughter and Alyssa got into a crash and neither made it." She knew that was the story that her nephews knew. They didn't know about the part that she could of survived. "That was spread to both families so they would stop looking." And she knew that they had but she knew the story was fake so she never did. Her sister didn't trust her enough to tell her where they were.

"Ok go see her she missed you." She knew that his daughter had missed her mother so bag.

Valentina was unpacking her things when she heard a door slam. Which intrigued her she opened the door heading out into the hall.

"MOM."

She went downstairs to see four boys. Alessia came out of a room holding Alessandria heading down the stairs she was happy ro see her sons and be back with them. "Boys no need to scream."

Valentina turned toward her aunt she figured that she had children she just found out that she had cousins but she wasn't sure how many. "You have five children. It took you 16 years to tell me that."

"I have six nephews." She knew that this was a lot of new faces and new people for Valentina and that this was confusing her but it wasn't even the half of it.

She crossed her arms over her chest glaring at her aunt who was still keeping things from her. And obviously had something on her mind that she was not telling her about. "Doesn't count half from your sister half from your brother-in-law and you refuse to tell me about them either."

"Who is she?"

"My friend died i adopted her." She knew her sons weren't going to believe her and she needed that. They could help so that this fued between the families would be over. "Come, Valentina."

"VALENTINA." They knew the name of their cousin who had supposedly died in a car accident. Also known as the cousin their mom helped make disappear.

Alessia set Alessandra down she new that this was confusing and it would get better soon but she had a lot of things to learn first. "Valentina these are my sons Antonio Angelo and the twins Alonzo and Amelio and this is my daughter Alessandra"

She waved slightly she was meeting her cousins for the first time and she didn't know what to think about this right now. "Hi, I'm Valentina."

Antonio crossed his arms over his chest he knew the story of what happened with his parents siblings and how they had a daughter. That had died but no one had ever seen bodies to prove that. "Got a last name."

Angelo shook his head he was sure that his mother was up to something. He hung around his cousins all the time separately of course but she looked like them. "Mom she looks just like him and aunt Alyssa." Now while they all didn't know their aunt and uncle personally they seen many pictures and she was the spitting image.

Valentina hummed rolling her eyes she could tell that whatever her aunt was doing she didn't think through or didn't care to think through. "Should have given me a fake name."

"Fine Valentina Moretti-Romano and you are not to tell your cousins about this." She knew that they didn't need to say anything people would notice soon enough that she resembled the late Valentino Romano. "Understand me."

"Yes, mother."  They understood and they weren't going against her.

"That's what i thought." She wasn't going to let them mess up her plan. She was going to get the brothers to get along and stop the war they had other things to worry about. She turned towards her niece. "Valentina did you unpack."

"Almost done." She didn't have much to unpack so it wasn't a worry for her.

"Alright. You start school tomorrow stay away from your brothers." She new by telling her that she would do the exact opposite which she was counting on.

"I lost my mother less than 24 hours ago and you're telling that you want me to go to school." She didn't see why she was going back so fast that is what made her think her aunt was up to something.

Antonio smirked he knew exactly what caused Alyssa to get killed someone who didn't like her and he knew who. "My guess is she finally got what was coming to her didn't she." It wasn't like they all didn't know the story they all knew she ran away with Valentina when she had signed her rights away clearly stating she was giving the baby to Valentino and his wife.

"Antonio," Alessia warned she knew her sister made some bad decisions but she hadn't deserved it.

"What mom come on know it was true i wouldn't be surprised if aunt Elena herself organized it." Actually, he was pretty sure that his aunt was the one that had orchestrated it. "Everyone knows how she felt about Alyssa. And how much Alyssa deserved it."

Valentina looked to her aunt she didn't know who they were talking about or why she would want to kill her mom. "Who is Elena?"

"She was your father's wife your other brother's mother." That was the easiest way to say it she was basically her stepmom.

"Aunt Ellie." She knew that her mom didn't like her aunt but she loved hanging with her and getting to see her.

"No Alessandra." She didn't want her daughter around her she didn't trust her.

"You don't like her either." She was having a had time figuring out who liked who at this point.

"No, i don't." She knew that Elena blamed her for how things down but she knew that Elena had been in Valentino's ear she was the reason that she had been forced to leave Italy. "There is a lot of history there."

"History you were the one that introduced Alyssa to them, mom." Alonzo knew differently he knew that his aunt had been angry when she realized what Alsysaa had done. And she had blamed his mom for it because she was the one that introduced them. "That's why she hates you now."

"Boys room now." Damien could tell that his sons weren't making the decision better.

"Yes, dad." And even if they didn't like it they all knew it was true that was why Elena didn't get along with their mom.

All of them ran upstairs while Alessia looked at Damien. "I am going to go put her down." She picked up her daughter heading upstairs she couldn't believe even her own sons blamed her for it.

"Alright." He knew that they hadn't been around each other for awhile so they were adjusting to.

When Valentina knew that her aunt was now upstairs she turned to her uncle. She hoped that maybe he could tell her something. Because the way they talked about it a lot of people hated her mom and she didn't understand why. She got that her mom wasn't the best person but it was confusing them saying that her mom basically hid her when she did get a lot of freedom just the same. "What did my mom do?"

"It's not our story to tell you. Just know that your mom caused a lot of pain to a lot of people." Those people being the sons that she left behind the rest of Valentina's brothers Elena and Valentino himself. She caused Alessia to be forced out of Italy prohibited from being their."She could have taken the easier way out but she was too selfish to do so."

"If it's not your story and my mother is kind of dead." If her mom was dead and no one wanted to talk about it then who was going to tell her.

Damien didn't want to ruin the image that she had of her mother not so soon at least. And he didn't want to be the one to do it. But he knew someone who would and he would gladly let her. "Someone will tell you but not right now especially not right after your mother has died."

"That didn't stop y'all from calling her selfish." Her mother was selfish her mother deserved it she had just died and she could tell how much they hated her but why they hated her she wasn't quite sure. "Or for y'all saying how much she deserved what she got how is that fair that no one will tell me why she deserved it."

"You'll have to learn that from your brothers when the time comes." It was going to be someone either the brothers or one of their living parents that would do it. "Or someone closer to them that knows the story."

"Fine." She could see that he wasn't open to telling her but hopefully someone else would be.
--
The Romano boys the sons of Valentino and Elena Romano. A 'dead' father and a mother who they blame for the death.

Kicked out of her own home because her boys can't stand to look at her. All they will ever see is the women who got their father landed in prison where he died.

Adriano the youngest of the three was in their basement which they liked to refer to as the extracurricular room. Gym gun range etc.

He was currently going at it with a punching bag. Fighting was his stress reliever and it was better than fighting the person he was angered with.

"You ok?"

He turned towards his older brother Lorenzo who was the 2nd oldest. He was the nicest of the three the middle usually was it seemed. He was also the most caring seeing as Adriano and Leonardo couldn't care less. They preferred to deal with their problems head on and they didn't care who they hurt.
"Mario." That was all he had to say the two were known to go back and fourth to hate each other to fight each other. To scare the people who were around them. He didn't need to say anything else he knew that his brother would understand exactly what he was talking about. They two had issues with the Moretti brothers.

He took a breath sighing he wasn't really surprised he was used to the two being at each others throats. "What did he do this time?"

He continue to punch the bag at this point he should have been used to it but he found himself getting more and more irritating each time. "Do I really need to explain we hate them they hate us and I'm about ready to punch the little prick in his jaw."

"Mom called." Lorenzo was the only one who stayed in contact with his mother. He knew that his brothers hated her and while he understood why, he just felt like their was more they needed to understand more before they could all truly hate her.

He stopped turning to look at his brother the only one that would dare stay in touch with that women. He couldn't forgive her that was his father they could have recovered together but she let her jealousy get the better of her. "And what did she want money wants us back our forgiveness?" He didn't really care what she wanted he didn't plan on giving them anything. He didn't plan on ever really seeing her again either.

Lorenzo knew that their mother had been hurt when she found out tht Alyssa was pregnant it wasn't easy for her. "You know she loved him too that it wasn't just us feeling the pain."

"Well, she was the reason he died so I  don't want to hear it." His dad would have still been alive if it had not been for his mother so he didn't really care for her.

"Her reasons were justified you know he didn't blame her for it he knew why she did it." Lorezno knew that this dad hadn't been mad at their mom for it he new why they did it.

 "Her jealousy?" He knew that his mother had always had a jealousy problem but she had let it get out of hand. She had taken it to far.

"They were married and he cheated on her with Alyssa Moretti which had to have stung." He knew that they couldn't have blamed it on their father but everyone could have made better decisions. And Alyssa had just kept making it worse and worse for the family. And she did the worst thing by running away with Valentina.  "Everyone knew how selfish that woman was, but she could act her life out. Even if dad hadn't meant to cheat he still did and with Alyssa Moretti."

"Don't mention that bitch to me either." She had taken their sister and got both of them killed because she could not simply just follow to the terms that she had agreed to already. He turned back towards the punching bag getting some more hits into it.

"Still mad." He knew that all of them had felt some type of way with losing their sister. None of them wanted to face the reality that they could have had a sister.

"We were supposed to have a sister Enzo." He couldn't get over it he was supposed to be an older brother he was supposed to have a little sister. And she had gotten taken from them because their mother was selfish. He new that his mom was angry but instead of staying united they drifted apart."Mom was going to raise her."

"Yeah and you know how much that had to hurt her he cheated on her Alyssa ended up pregnant she told him not to let her leave the house." Their mom had never trusted Alyssa and when she told their dad that letting her leave the house was going to do damage he didn't listen to them.  "He let her leave the house and she never returns. That baby was supposed to grow up here."

"Well, it doesn't matter they died remember." He turned towards his brother. She wouldn't forgive his mother his dad was dead he didn't have a sister and everything was just bad. He had one thing going for him and he wasn't letting his family ruin that for him to. "Unless my father comes back from the dead and is alive and breathing then we can talk."

"Adriano." He knew that his brother always had it hard he was angry he had grown up with his parents mad at each other for reasons they could not control.

"I don't want to hear it." He didn't want to know her he didn't want to calm down he wanted to do things his way like he always had.
--
The Moretti Boys the sons of Alyssa and  Marco Moretti. She ran away with her daughter planning to sell her off for higher gain. Father selfish as can be abandoning his kids when his oldest Mariano came of age. He didn't see any reason to be by them anymore.

Mario's choice was always going to be guns over everything. He didn't know what it was but it always soothed him.

He was in the basement shooting at targets. Getting into it with Adriano always ended up with him in the basement shooting something. "Who pissed you off this time?"

"Fuck off Matteo." He didn't have time for this right now he didn't want to talk about it. He just wanted to release his anger the best way he knew how.

"Mario." Mateo warned he knew that he had the problem of taking his anger out on other people. But now was not the time for it.

"What do you want?" He didn't really care but he knew that if his brother came down then he wanted something. Matteo being the nicer one of them he would have rather talk to Mariano who would just say if he started something he better have finished it.

"Your school called." He stopped turning towards his brother he knew what that meant they had told them what had happened.. "You and Adriano again."

They didn't get into a fight they had almost gotten into a fight but they didn't this time. "Almost, didn't happen."

"Right so you two almost got into a fight again because of?" He knew that they always had different reasons the main being that they couldn't stand each other.

"Don't play games, Matteo, we both know you hate them as much as me and Mariano do." He didn't want to get into it they were dealing the were fighting they hated each other.

"No, i deal with them because we're supposed to be equals and rule together not try to kill each other." They worked in the Mafia together and they needed to continue to do it together not get angry and fight and not get along. "What mom did was what mom did?"

"Yeah mom abandoned her kids and got her and her only daughter killed. Said daughter she had with their father." They had a bad family history with their parents who had abandoned them. Their father who left without giving hem a reason. And a mother who ran with their daughter.  "And soon our own father decided to abandon us too. So yes mom did it but don't act like that family was innocent in it. They wanted the daughter they let mom get away with her so they can get blamed for it too."

"But it was not them." Matteo reminded he knew that his brothers blamed them for their mother leaving but it had been her it had nothing to do with the Romanos.

"Just leave me alone Matteo I really don't want to hear this right now. " He didn't care whose fault it was he would go the same way that he had been going and that wasn't going to change.

Matteo knew that they blamed that family for a lot of reasons. Some of which they weren't the cause of. It had been their mother that causes a lot of the things. "You can not be mad at them for something that they did not do."

"Just drop it already." He didn't want to talk more about it the memories hurt to much.
--
Valentina was sitting on the bed looking at pictures of her mom. She couldn't get over what her uncle had told her. She hadn't known her mother to ever be mean but based on how they talked about her they knew something that she didn't and that irked her. She wanted to know what her mother did she wanted to know what other lies her mother had sold her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.2K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
198K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
454K 10.9K 37
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...
Hidden By RA

General Fiction

31K 912 70
Valeriana has known nothing but neglect and abuse. Her mother took her from her father and brothers at the age of 3. Valeriana has no knowledge of he...