Therapist - KTH

Par Kimtaehyungfics

All marriages go through ups and downs , but if yours is beginning to take a toll on your mental and physical... Plus

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 24

1K 51 24
Par Kimtaehyungfics

Your POV

"You go first , I'll be back in a second." I say and Taehyung 'okay's me and goes in the washroom.

I turn on my heels and go inside my bedroom and check if there is any message or call from Hoon.

Not finding any , I let out a breath.

I don't care anymore now. I have moreover confessed to Taehyung and the best part is , he loves me back.

I keep my phone on the side table and begin walking to go in the washroom and have a shower with Taehyung.

The water is warm and Taehyung is already inside by the time I haul myself off of the bedroom and meet him in the bathroom.

I watch for a moment , through the clear glass of the shower door. His back muscles are rippled and his head is tilted back as he works his hands through his hair, the water cascading down his back. The slick wetness of his locks lets his undercut peek through, when he senses me and turns to look.

He pushes the door open , gestures for me to get in.

I smile and strip out of the left over clothes for him , throwing it on the floor.

"Missed you" he greets , making room for me under the spray.

I hum , rest my palms on his chest , as he works the water through my hair. I busy myself by grabbing the body wash and squirting a little in my hands before lathering it up and spreading the bubbles across his body.

It's a Jo Malone scent , one that smells fresh yet woody at the same time , light enough to not be overbearing , but strong enough to linger for a while. He lets out a pleased little sigh at the feel of my hands on him.

He mirrors my actions except with the shampoo. With strong hands he massages the soap in , occasionally pulling back to see if it's close to getting in my eyes , each time smiling fondly as the bubbles start to accumulate leaving my locks white and sudsy.

With the soap on his body washed away , and nothing else on his list to do , he makes it his duty to tend to you again. He gets a dollop of conditioner in his palms , works his hands in your hair once more , making you purr a little as he rubs it into your scalp.

"Leave it in for at least 5 minutes." I say and he nods at me cutely.

While he waits for the conditioner to seep into your hair, he goes for your body wash.

Mature Content

I tilt my head back to feel his fingers in my hairs , but instead I feel him trail kisses on my neck , I also feel his soapy hands on me , gentle , almost a little curious as he touches me.

He cups my tits in his palms , my nipples pebble despite the warmth in the shower. He rubs over them , rolls them in his grip , spreading the body wash. I act demure , like the feel of his hands on my body doesn't reignite the spark between my legs. The one I've been trying to ignore since entering the washroom.

It's not till he's done washing me that the feeling gets to be almost too much. Especially when his wandering hands linger and continue to pet over me. He's got my back to his front , his chin hooked on my shoulder , fingers dancing on the softest part of my lower belly before sliding down with the water droplets.

He doesn't really touch you. Not the way you want.

"You are teasing me." I huff , frustrated at the way he's just running his fingers over my folds.

He just hums , standing up straight , and removing his hand all together, instead going to reach for the removable shower head. "Am I?" He asks.

I could then hear the click of the settings as he changes it to the jet stream.

"Tilt your head back." he says.

With a hand shielding my eyes , Taehyung rinses the conditioner out , leaving the jet at the nape of my neck for a second. I roll my shoulders as he starts to move the harsh stream over the muscles in my back , a soft groan sounding when he reaches a knot by
my spine.

"Feels good?" he asks , gently. His voice has an airy lilt to it that it didn't have a moment ago.

I nod , swallowing thickly when he brings the stream to my front , my back flush against his chest. He lets the stream hit all over my torso , the water warm against my skin , before he's just briefly letting it hit right over my slit. I breathe out a tiny gasp.

"You use this sometimes , don't you?" He asks , trailing the stream back up my body.

Again I just nod , my hand gently guiding his arm back down.

He lets me , pliant behind me as he whispers against the shell of my ear , "What do you want?"

One of my arms comes up and twines in his hair as I turn into him. He's close , of course , so his mouth isn't far and I only have to tilt my head up some to reach him and plead against his lips. "Please make me cum?"

I brush my nose against his cheek and he puffs out a soft breath against me before closing the distance between me with soft , wet kisses. The hand I have in his hair pulls , makes him groan into the kiss so that I able to slip my tongue into his mouth for a few moments , licking him up.

The free arm that he has wrapped around my waist tightens and I feel him pull me even tighter to his chest before it's falling down to my thigh. He taps it softly as he says. "Put your foot on the ledge."

It's a little cutout in the marble wall , meant for a bar of soap or something , but it also doubles as a perfect place to rest my foot as I hoist my leg up.

The water is intense when Taehyung finally brings the stream between my legs , but it's good. It's exactly what I've been craving , it's enough to make my legs buckle , and enough to make my breathing hitch almost immediately.

"Oh god" I whine , face turning into his chest again , the hand that's still in his hair tethering me in place.

"Is that right?" he asks , meaning the position of the jet stream. It's a little intense , so I place my free hand over his , nodding into him even as I move the stream a little up and to the side.

"Yeah , there-don't move it." I whisper , looking down my belly to where I can see the jet pulsing in between my legs , and the arm that's holding it in place. The visual aids the already steady heat curling in my lower belly.

And fuck , water orgasms never take long , but its not even a few minutes before I am starting to lock up in his hold , the leg I've holding up is starting to tremble and trying to close on the stream.

"Keep your legs open." He whispers , he sounds a little distracted , dazed maybe. But it could be the haze that's starting to cloud my brain. "What's it feel like , pretty?"

He wants dirty talk , that he wants to hear me struggle to form coherent sentences as I squirm against his chest but frankly I don't have enough time to struggle and fish for words , the only sentence running through my mind and past my lips being. "Feels like I'm gonna cum, fuck..."

My voice is high pitched and whiny in my ears , and Taehyung chuckles behind me a little , presses his cock that's plumped up again into the curve of my asscheek.

The rush hitting me with full force , the string in me snapping as the water gushes against my pussy perfectly. The strength of my orgasm takes my breath away as he keeps the steady stream right where I showed him , until I am gasping in his hold and desperately pushing his hand away.

My chest is still heaving when he appeases me , letting the water fall over ny body once again. I feel him laugh into my neck where he's placing sweet kisses.

"That was quick." he teases.

"It always is with that." I tell him , head slumped against his shoulder. "Plus you worked me up." I add with a small pout.

Mature Over

He smiles and plants a sweet loving kiss to my pout. "Come let's go." I nod and close the shower and come out of the washroom.

I take out my fresh sets of inner wears and a shirt which comes till my knees and change into them. Meanwhile Taehyung also changes in some clothes I offer him of Hoon.

Hope you liked chapter 24 and please do vote.😊

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.5K 916 36
It started with a message and ended with a heartbreak. Y/N is clueless of her secret admirer. Her average life will take a turn from her decision, wi...
69.5K 2K 82
y/n: i regret loving you jungkook: i regret not loving you on first place
716K 21.3K 39
Theme: Romance / Adult / Love / Married Content: +18 Actor: Jeon JungKook BTS you have to married with someone who you really hate the most.. [[ LATE...
38K 1.3K 43
..."Lets slap eachother , if you slap me once again .. i will 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 even harder "...JJK Y/N a 15yr old girl who hates men is being forced...