Sanders Sides Omorashi Book!!

By i_dont_hesitate

Heyyy guys! Since Wattpad deleted my other Omo book i'm making this new one! I'd love requests lol Omorashi i... More

Idk if I told ya'll this or not lmao
RULESSSSSS FOR REQUESTS
Little Space at Movies
Night Time Problems(Pt. 1)
Night Time Problems(Pt. 2)
Diaper Rash
Wetting on a Diaper
Locked in the Bathroom
Bathtub Accident
Toy Store
Loss of Composure
Lap Wetting
Hiking With a Shy Bladder
Communication
Potty Training Chart
Potty Time!
You Were Going To Hurt Yourself!
Well That Was One Way For Us to Bond...
You Can't Play With Us.
You Can't Play With Us pt2
It Was the Grape Juice's Fault!
HE HAS A PISS KINK HAH-
Plant Life✌️
Solution
Mission Failed Successfully
Remus is Afraid Of the Dark(get this man a nightlight)
Roman's Kind of a Jerk and makes everyone mad but It'll Be Ok In the End
Didn't Get a Chance
Demons lol
Mommy Wow I'm a Big Kid Now
Roman shy lol also littlespace btw🀩😀
RIP Janus(Pt. 1)
Star Gazing Date 😍😍(Gone Piss)
Stargazing Date: the Prequal: Subtle
Roller Coaster BRRRRR
Car Accidents and Logan's a Brat but It'll Be Ok in the End
Logan Hates Germs, Remus is Shy, and also Waterfalls
Handcuffed(non sexual ya nasties.)
Projects Are Stressful Fr Bruh(Roman Needs to Chill)
Remus Gets Extremely Traumatized(I Still Suck at Titles)
Hide and Seek(gone wrong)
Try Not To Pee (Gone Wrong)
You're Getting Younger Every Day
Pee Holding Contest Les Goooooo
Hes Just a Little Shy Guy πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
Should've Watched Shrek
There Will Be Absolutely NO Cursing in My Christian Minecraft Server
He Loves To Watch Them Squirm
Fantasy yay
You Want to Rob MY house? PISS YOURSELF, HAHAHAHA
Afraid to Pee After a Horror Movie? Understandable.
Don't Cry! It's Okay, I Wouldn't Leave My Blocks Either!
Roman, You're an Asshole but You Were Stressed So We Forgive You
Logan Wishes That His Friends Were Normal(Remus Pisses Himself in a Closet)
Should've Been A TAD More Specific There, Pat
Roman You're Really Too Good To Piss On a Tree?
Fine, I'll Wear a Diaper. But I Need More Money.
Patton Can't Leave The Bed But It's Okay Because Janus Is a Good Boyfriend
You're Just As Much of a Man As Us
Janus is Shy But His Friends Are Amazing
REMUS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!
ROMAN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!(Sequal to previous chap)
Janus. I Will Aim Your Dick.
*Whispers* What the Hell is Happening?
Naughty Boi
Remus. Have You Been Peeing On the Floor?οΏΌπŸ˜ƒ
Omg Roman I'm So Sorry; I Forgot You Were Shy
Remus, There Were Perfectly Usable Bathrooms, What the Hell is Wrong With You?
So The Prank Went a Little Too Far
You Guys Can Be Supportive Later, I'm Literally About To Piss Myself
You Should've Gone Before We Left. How Does It Feel? :)

Enemies to Brothers

1K 12 21
By i_dont_hesitate

A/n: 💀 Didn't know what to title this

They're already brothers in the story but I think i'm funny so—

THIS IS FOR THE GREAT, THE WONDERFUL, THE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING,,,, urdadlolz123 thanks for requesting this!!

"FIGHT ME BITCH!" Remus screamed as Roman began to pull his hair and snatch a journal away from him, "NO, MINE!"

"Remus stop!" Roman exclaimed, "OW! DID YOU JUST BITE ME?!—This is why mom doesn't love you!"

"Shut up!" Remus exclaimed, taken a back a little, kicking Roman away as he began to read the journal he'd stolen from Roman.

"Remus no! Give that back!" Roman exclaimed, his face beet red.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON JANUS?!" Remus screeched as he flipped through.

Roman blushed darkly, "STOP!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" Remus cackled, "You actually think he'd like you? You're a royal prick, all you two do is annoy each other! What kind of enemies to lover's shi—"

"Remus this isn'T FUNNY!" Roman yelled with a voice crack.

"Hell no bitch i'm calling him—"

"STOP IT!"

"NO!"

"I'LL TELL PATTON ABOUT YOUR CRUSH ON HIM I SWEAR TO GO—"

Remus threw the notebook back at Roman, "NO! Fine here!" He exclaimed, yeeting it with all of his force.

"Ouch—haha!" Roman smirked, "you think me liking Janus is pathetic? At least we have a chance. You? With Patton?" He chuckled, "he wouldn't want someone like you" Roman spat, "you're gross, and crude—he's sweet and innocent. You actually think that you have any chance with him?"

Remus quieted down, "I-"

"I mean, your own mother thinks that you're a monster, what do you think everyone else thinks of you? I bet Patton only hangs out with you because of me" Roman smirked.

"W—well Janus probably only hangs out with you because of me!" Remus exclaimed.

Roman shrugged, "maybe, but at least we're getting to the flirting stage. Where are you getting? Patton's afraid of you—"

"Shut the hell up, you don't know anything!" Remus screamed, running out of the living room and into the nearby bathroom, and slamming the door shut.

Roman smirked, before the feeling of guilt hit him and he frowned.

His father spoke up from behind, effectively startling Roman, "now you didn't have to say all that—"

"Dad!" Roman exclaimed, jumping up, "I—I know.." he sighed, "I don't know. I just—he started it, I didn't-"

"It's your ego getting in the way. And yes, I suppose he started it, but he—he's Remus, what do you expect from him?" His father asked.

Roman huffed, "I shouldn't have to put up with it! He should just be normal—People would like him—Patton would like him—if he just acted normal! God, I hate him!"

"Fuck you Roman!" Remus screamed from the bathroom, his voice cracking against his will.

Roman's father gave him a stern look, the one where you know you're just digging yourself into a deeper hole—yeah, that one, "you know about his intrusive thoughts. That along with his zero filter is a recipe for disaster, just shush" his father whispered.

Roman huffed, "why can't he just be normal?!"

"Roman, you have a handful of your own problems, leave your brother alone."

————————————————————

Remus huffed, shoving Roman in the chest to get him away, "I was here first, asshole!" He had just walked into the bathroom hours after their argument.

"Well I was born first, get the hell out!" Roman shoved Remus out of the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Remus leaned against the wall as he waited for Roman to get out, "come on Roman hurry up" he groaned.

Roman snickered from the inside, "i didn't have to go I just wanted to make you mad!"

"Roman!" Remus growled, "open the door!"

"Nope!"

"Open the door!"

He didn't receive an answer, so just crossed his legs and slid to the floor. He really shouldn't have put off going for so long, but he didn't want to risk seeing Roman again.

He whimpered and shoved a hand between his legs, "R-Ro...please"
His voice cracked and he pulled his knees to his chest and began to shake. God, he couldn't hold it.

Roman had heard how distressed he was and quickly unlocked the door—he didn't want Remus to actually wet himself, he hadn't had great experiences in the past—and stepped aside.

Remus looked up from where he sat with tears in his eyes, and quickly got up and ran inside, slamming the door, and pissing so forcefully into the toilet,
Roman was surprised he hadn't wet himself.

He checked the time, seeing that it was late. It was about time to go to bed. Once Remus got out he stormed to his room, not acknowledging Roman.

Roman just entered the bathroom to brush his teeth, before turning into his room to go to sleep.

————————————————————

Roman woke up groggily to someone climbing into his bed. He opened his eyes, adjusting them to the darkness of the room and checking the time. Twelve am. He'd only been asleep for two hours.

He glanced over, feeling Remus next to him, "Bro? What are you doing?" Roman mumbled.

"I-i'm scared" Remus mumbled.

"What are you, five?" Roman joked.

"No, i'm serious" Remus said with a voice crack, "i'm afraid of having a nightmare and I can't sleep because my brain keeps telling me that i'm alone and nobody loves me and that you hate me" he said bluntly. Even when he was upset, he had no filter.

"R-Remus" Roman stuttered, not used to his brother being so emotionally vulnerable, "I don't hate you—c'mere."

Roman opened his arms and Remus cuddled into Roman's chest, draping an arm around his stomach as they cuddled, "I know we don't really get along, but you're my little brother and I love you."

Remus scoffed, "only older by like—fourteen seconds!"

Roman smirked, "still older."

Remus let a smile creep onto his face as he stole Roman's body heat, "okay..I love you too Ro.."

They fell asleep like that, cuddled up to each other, Roman's chin resting upon Remus's head.

"Roman, I can'y find Remu—" his father began an hour later, stunned at what he saw. He smiled and took a picture, awing over it. It reminded him of when they were younger.

He closed the door quietly and walked off.

————————————————————

Turns out, Remus's fears of having nightmares were completely valid, because he woke up in a cold sweat, sitting up quickly with a choked sob. He began to breathe heavier as he felt warmth spread between his legs and seep into Roman's mattress.

He began to cry, biting his quivering lip to hold in his sobs as he thought about what he could do.

He hadn't noticed when Roman woke up and turned his bedside lamp on, "Remu—" he began, cutting himself off as he removed the covers, "Remus! You wet the bed?!"

"I know!" Remus exclaimed, slamming his face into a pillow and screaming, "this doesn't happen often I swear" he said quietly, muffled by the pillow. He hugged it to his chest, looking to the ground with tears in his eyes, "hod i'm so gross..why am I so disgusting? No wonder Patton will never like me, mo wonder mom thinks i'm a burden—"

"Hey—hey it's okay!" Roman exclaimed, taking Remus by the shoulders and making him look him in the eyes. Remus was spiraling deeper into his thoughts. Everything he said got quieter and quieter, he was tugging at his hair and breathing shakily.

"I—i'm sorry Roro" he whimpered, his eyes downcast, sniffling as he shifted around on the wet bed.

"Hey, Remus" Roman said, "it's alright brobro. Hey, why don't you go and get cleaned up? I'll help out with the mess—" he got cut off by Remus's alarmed cry.

"No!"

"-And we can talk about the nightmare after if you'd like" Roman finished, "Remus, it's no problem, really! Now, go into the bathroom and give me your wet clothes."

Remus slowly got off of the bed, cringing as the cold urine made his pj's cling to his legs. He made his way to the bathroom, and Roman got to stripping the bed of it's sheets and replacing them.

He eventually got Remus's wet clothes, and put them in the washing machine.

They both crawled back into bed eventually, Roman cradling Remus in his arms as they talked about the nightmare. Roman reassured him that everything was okay, and that he was sorry for everything that he said earlier.

Remus apologized as well and they fell asleep like that together, cuddling with each other.

————————————————————

"DAMN IT REMUS, I WAS BORROWING VIRGIL'S LIMITED EDITION 'NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS' POSTER WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!" Roman screamed, chasing his brother with a baseball bat.

"BECAUSE I HATE YOU!"

This was the next morning, before breakfast even started.

A/n: Brotherly fluff guys, please don't make it out to be anything more😭

I liked writing this.

I have a whole bunch of siblings but we never fight so idk how siblings fight💀

Words: 1492

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.6K 15
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
19.9K 323 74
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~β˜…...
79.5K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...