Sotus The Séries 3: Now And...

By Hozett

In this chapter, we follow Kongphob and Arthit's relationship after the latter comes out to his co-workers... More

Presention 🙋🏾‍♀️
Kongphob ♥️
Arthit 🖤
UntiMiddle Of The Process 👬
Finally A Butterfly? 🦋
Finally A Butterfly! 🦋
Arthit's Return 🏃🏻‍♂️
Change Of Plans ☺️🙁
Hidden Love 👀
Wait For Me 🤝🏻
Hard Times: Part 1️⃣
Hard Times: Part 2️⃣
The Days Go By 🌇🌃
Family 👪
Cards On The Table 🃏
Rainy Saturday 🌧️
End Of Wait ⌛
Sunny Sunday 🌤️
My Family Is Your Family 💓
Forever And Ever: Part 1 💍
Forever And Ever: Part 2 💍
Forever And Ever: Part 3 💍
Fresh Start 🌷
Your Mother ♥️ My Mother In Law
The Day: Part 1 ⛪
The Day: Part 2 ⛪
The Night 🌙

Thanks ✌🏾

325 9 2
By Hozett

⚙️

Well guys, I'm finally finishing this Fic, it took longer than I intended, but as I had important things that needed my attention, I ended up delaying. But that was good because when I came back, I was much less stressed and with that I was able to do something I'm not good at, for example: be detail-oriented, because I'm a more practical person in my day-to-day life.

It was really cool to write this story and at least here, as with many other stories created in this space, Arthit and Kongphob can have a respectful ending.

Now I'm starting a new fanfic inspired by the Diabolik Lovers universe called: Diabolik Lovers: Impure.

Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 2.4K 12
Kongpob had been waiting for his mate since forever. And finally, he found him. Now, there was only a problem in his plan for his fulfilling love lif...
10.3K 695 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...
984K 62K 123
When life gave Arthit lemons, I gave him Kongpob. And maybe some tequila and salt. 😉 It's a whirlwind love story. Start: Aug 4, 2019 End: Sept 29...
138K 7.1K 31
4years 4years of relationship brought Arthit and Kongpob into what they are today. The love between them was unconditional and pure. Their love didn'...