TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

SwaSan Forced Marraige

4.7K 354 218
By sanyayaa

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another track, hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track : SwaSan forced marraige Track begin from Karwachauth scene where Laksh was manhandling Swara and Sanskar seen that, the beginning of his obsession and possession.

In this Track, Swara gave a chance to her and Sanskar 's marraige in real sense for Sharmistra, who insisted her to give him a chance as he love her so much and moreover she is comfortable with him, he is her best friend. There is no wrong in accepting him as her husband. Swara accepted to give their marraige a chance.

At Backyard!

Sanskar comes while looking for Swara, his eyes fall on Swara who is standing with Laksh, both are talking something seriously, his eyes become frowned when his eyes fall on his grip on her arms. His blood boils seeing him manhandling his wife like this.

He marched toward them gaining their attention, Swara looks at him for help while struggling to free her hand from his grip, he glare at Laksh deadly.

Sanskar: leave her arm Laksh!! ( in warning tone).

Laksh : you stay away Sanskar, it's mine and Swara 's matter.

Sanskar : I said leave her arms Laksh, don't force me.

Laksh : I will not leave her, she was supposed to be mine wife, I have all right on her, I was supposed to be her husband. She is mine, who are you to stop me? ( angrily).

His words remain incomplete while getting a hard punch on his face. He looks at Sanskar who punched him hard and glare her deadly. He remove his grip from her arms and himself hold her arms firmly take her behind him and stand in front of her like a shield.

Sanskar: you were supposed to be her husband but I AM HER HUSBAND!! ( fuming him) in relation she is your bhabhi, it will be better if you respect this relation otherwise it will not be good for you.

Laksh; husband? ( mockingly) You are only a forced husband on her head, we loved each other but you came in between of us, you separated my love from me. Swara is mine!!

Swara : I am not any property whom you are claiming yours Laksh, I don't want you in my life. I am happy with my husband. ( firmly).

Sanskar : did you heard Laksh, what Swara said! Fit this in your mind, if you have memory problems, then write down somewhere or take our maraige pictures hang in your bedroom and keep remind yourself that SHE IS MY WIFE!! ( sternly).

Laksh fumes listening him.

Laksh : no you can't do this with me Swara!! ( move toward her but Sanskar come in mid and put his finger on his chest and shove away).

Sanskar : stay away!! ( warning tone)Swara! I need to make him understand, you go inside.

Swara : Sanskar! Don't fight!

Sanskar : I will not fight, you go inside.. I said go!! ( firmly before she say anything else).

Swara quietly go inside as she went Sanskar glare Laksh deadly.

Laksh : so finally you showed your real side, this is only you, you just know how to snatch someone else's things, like now you are snatching my Swara, my love, you came in us.

Sanskar: Fine! I came in you both, I snatched your love from you, but tell me why you let me come in your and your love? If I planned against you then why you came in my plan? Why you didn't trusted your love?

Laksh 's mouth got sealed by his question.

Sanskar : it's because your trust was weak on her, love is not only about saying I LOVE YOU!! it's about trust, it's about support, it's about understanding in which your and Swara 's relation didn't stand, if I came in you both then you let me came!! ( shocking him).

Sanskar : mine and Swara 's relation was destined, our ways was destined to meet, everything was destined, I came in her life as a villain but when she turned my life I didn't came to know.
It's destiny only
that's why TODAY SHE IS MY WIFE! And my and Swara 's relation is not weak like your relationship, we trust each other, we support each other, we understand each other. ( firmly).

Laksh : you are only a forced husband on her head, and now you wanna force her with your husband rights, how cheap you are!!

Sanskar : forced husband!!! Whether I am her forced husband but you can't deny the fact that she is my wife, my legalled wife, if you will look at her you will not find your lover in it, you will find a wife in her, she is holding my name of vermillion and mangalsutra with her. She is wearing my name of Shaka pola, everything is mine!! She is no more your fiancee, she is my wife, she is not the girl whom you loved, she is the woman who is my wife, she is Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

Laksh fumes by his words.

Sanskar : and eyeing someone else's wife is a sin, no husband will bear , I will not bear. I promises to her to I will not force her but now she gave me her consent, she want to give chance to our maraige and now I will not let her go away from me and neither will let anyone snatch her from me. I WILL NOT SACARFICE HER, I WANT HER IN MY LIFE, I WAHT MY WIFE!! fit this in your not so intelligent brain. Today is very auspicious day, I don't wanna indulge in any fight, moreover my wife denied me so it will be better if you stay away from her otherwise I will forgot all relations.

He go from there leaving him furious.

Laksh: Swara is mine Sanskar!! And I will not let you snatch her from me. ( fumingly) I will get her back.

Inside!!

As he enter inside he see family are standing and accusing Swara while she is trying to speak but no one is letting her speak anything. She is crying hearing their accusations.

Sanskar : what is happening here? ( quickly go and stand beside Swara putting palm on her shoulder) why you are behaving like this with Swara?

AP : ask from your this wife, who is behind of my son's marraige life? I never thought you are this much disgusting Swara!! Is this your Maa have taught you? But what I am asking, fatherless child are like this only. ( while gazinga at her disgustingly).

Sanskar : badi maaa!! What are you saying? Do you have any idea about whom you are talking, she is my wife, daughter in law of this house. How you can put dirt on her character like this? And on what base?

Sujata : You wanna see on what base we are talking! Then look!! ( give him pictures) see how your wife is shamelessly making relationship with your younger brother.

Sanskar looks at the picture shockingly. Laksh is kissing Swara 's forehead. He clenched his fist angrily. He glare the picture fumingly unable to see this sight more he tore picture in pieces and fumes.

Sujata : by tearing picture you can't change the truth Sanskar that your wife is cheating and you love her madly. This girl doesn't deserve you. Leave her. She is a disgusting girl who didn't even left your younger brother, God knows with how many mens she have relation. ( disgustingly stare Swara).

Sanskar: mom!!!!!! ( shouts on top of his voice flinching everyone) not a word against my wife, I will forgot you are my mother. ( scaring her by his extreme anger).

Swara cried listening their comments on her character, it's not the first time when someone pointed her character.

Ragini : by shouting you can't change the truth Sanskar ji and why you are shouting on us? Ask your wife what she is doing with my husband in this picture? What she is doing?

Sanskar looks at Swara while she looks at him tensed with thought what if he also suspected her.

Swara : Sanskar!! The way you are seeing the pictures is not like that. There is nothing in me and Laksh, actually today some goons kidnapped me, and Laksh saved me in that process he was consoling me.

Sanskar doesn't speak anything just glare Swara angrily which make her cry thinking he also suspecting her.

Sharmistra: Sanskar beta! My daughter is not a cheater. She don't lie to me..she told me she wanna give chance to you, she will not cheat you. She respect the relationship of marraige. Believe her.

AP : we are not blind, neither Sanskar is blind, Sanskar! I am saying Divorce this girl, I will search a good girl for you.

Sujata : Yes!! And this time we will bring a maarvaadi girl from a reputed family. Leave this shameless girl, this is only her punishment to live a life of a left woman, tag of a divorcee! Divorce her.

Sanskar : you all are right! Wrong one should get punishment.

Swara : Sanskar!! ( cryingly)

Sanskar : pictures can't lie Swara, pictures showing everything, they all are right, you and Laksh have wrong relation and punishment is must.

This break Swara 's soul. Her husband is distrusting her, the thought pinched her heart.

He go toward someone and slapped him hard. All become shocked seeing him slapped Laksh. He start slapping and punching him repteadly.

All rush to him for stopping him and drag him from him, AP give slap to Sanskar.

Sanskar : what happened badi Maa? I accepted what you all were saying that Swara and Laksg have illegal relationship that's why I was punishing Laksh.

AP : You should punish Swara, why you are punishing my son?

Sanskar : why? Why only Swara? As far I know a illegal relationship happens from both sides, if Swara is making relationship with her devar then laksh is also making relationship with her bhabhi!! Then why all accusations on Swara? Why not on Laksh? If she is accused for ruining marraige life of her sister then why Laksh is not accused for ruining his brother's marriage? Why this much double standard badi maa!!

All 's mouth sealed by his question.

Sanskar : what happened badi Maa? What happened mom? Why you both are quiet? Why you are not accusing Laksh? Just because he is son of this home and Swara is daughter in law of this home. Is this because of it? Wow!! Before taking my wife in court of questions first check the both sides, if Swara is wrong then Laksh is also wrong, the question which you are asking from Swara, these questions should be ask from Laksh also! Ask from him also! Accuse him also!!!

All keep quiet, no one dare to say anything at his this point.

Sanskar :Fine, I will ask! So Laksh!! Such a disgusting man you are! You got your bhabhi only to eye, how you dare you eye my wife? You didn't thought once before breaking your own brother's marraige? Is your wife doesn't satisfy you? That you need to eye someone else's wife that too your bhabhi, is this you learnt from your parents?

AP : Sanskar!!! ( shouts) how you are talking to my son?

Sanskar : why? I just asked only those questions which you asked from my wife, so what? If I asked these to your son? As both are wrong as per accusations.

Ap and ragini fumes by his insult while all keep quiet.

Sanskar : and if you are believing these pictures as proof and want me to divorce my wife as her punishment then first throw Laksh out from this home as his punishment of eyeing his bhabhi.

All 's mouth sealed, all looks down avoid to look at him.

Sanskar ; now most important thing , these pictures, how you all came to point Swara and Laksh have something! Just by seeing a picture? Can I know how?

Sujata : Laksh is kissing Swara, what more you want to see?

Sanskar : exactly! Laksh is kissing Swara but she is not kissing him then how you all framed her wrong? Why you all didn't once thought Laksh is wrong, he dare to touch his bhabhi!!, ( grabbing him from colloar and slapped him hard) why you didn't slapped him like this? Before pointing out someone find the proof from both sides then reach to the decision.

All keep quiet!

AP: we don't have proof, but do you have proof to prove your wife's innocence?

Sanskar: for believing on my wife, I don't need any proof, i trust her more then my own. If whole world will say she is wrong, I will not believe. I believe her blindly. Puri duniya Galt ho sakti hai par meri Swara ke charitar par koi dag nhi ho Sakta.

( whole world can be wrong but there can't be a stain on my wife's character).

Swara looks at him surprisingly. Tears formed in her eyes seeing him taking stand for her that too with no proof, with no proof he is trusting her.

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara for giving them reality check, I called you wrong, they all just know how to pass judgement but they forgot this rule when it comes to their own child. It's their old habit.

Swara doesn't speak anything just hug him and start crying in his arms. Sharmistra smile seeing her daughter got a partner who trust her more then anyone, anything. He doesn't need proof to believe her.

Sanskar: ( composing her) calm down Swara! Till I am with you, I will not let anyone hurt you. ( glaring all, break hug cups her face), I am with you. ( she nod yes smiling in tears) and you all!! Fit this in mind, think twice before blaming my wife , otherwise I will forgot all my relations.

He hold Swara 's hand and take her upstairs without giving damn to anyone. Laksh fumes in jealousy seeing Swara with Sanskar and Ragini fumes seeing his attention on Swara not on her.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is crying sitting on bed, Sanskar come and sit beside her put hand on her shoulders to console her. She hugged him and start crying badly embracing her. He forward hand to hug her but stop thinking she will be uncomfortable!

She is crying and gripping him tighly, he take sigh this time she need comfort, he slowly put hand on her head and another hand on her shoulder to console her, she gripped him more tighly.

Swara : why no one believes me Sanskar? Why I needs to give proofs everything for my innocence? Why? What's my fault if I raised being fatherless? ( cryingly).

Sanskar : whether someone believes you or not, I always trusted you, is trusting you and will always trust you.

Swara : ( breaking hug looks at him surprisingly) why? Why Sanskar?

Sanskar : because I seen your goodness Swara, your goodness only stopped my feet in my revenge, when you cried in front of me, my heart wrenched me to stop my revenge, I have seen your good heart when you forgive me, you are very good Swara! WORLD CAN BE WRONG BUT YOU CAN NEVER BE WRONG!! YOU CANT DO ANYTHING WRONG! LIE, CHEATING, YOU DON'T KNOW THESE ALL THINGS. YOU ARE FAR FROM THESE.

Swara looks at him with moist eyes, he might be the first person after her mother and dida who have understood her.

Swara : ( think something) but why you glared me downstairs?

Sanskar : then what do you want me to do? Should I do your worship?goons kidnapped you and you didn't felt need to inform me this!! ( angrily shocking her).

Swara : I didn't wanted you to trouble you.

Sanskar : trouble!!! ( stressing on it) yeah! Why you will trouble me? After all who I am to you? A forced husband!!! ( with moist eyes)

He start going but stop by grip on his wrist. He turn and looks at Swara who is looking at him sadly.

Swara : Sanskar! I admit that you are my forced husband but before being husband you are my best friend, I am sorry for hiding this from you but I wanted to share after Karwachauth function calmly to you, you were very happy from morning, I didn't wanted to trouble you please understand.

Sanskar doesn't speak anything just look away, Swara hold his hand and with one hand put hand on his cheek make him look at her. She hold her ear cutely melting his anger instant by her cuteness. He still looks away falling her face.

Swara : should I say something to you Sanskar?

Sanskar : what? ( without looking at her).

Swara : You look very funny with angry face!! ( start laughing but stop seeing his glare) Sorry please!

She looks down with sad pout. Sanskar looks at her with corner of eyes and a smile come on her face, she also looks at him secretly and caught him smiling and point toward him. He chuckles at her antics, she also chuckles along with her.

Swara : thank God! You melted, otherwise.....

Sanskar ; otherwise what? What if it will effect to you, if I don't talk to you? ( intensely).

Swara for a second stopped seeing hie intense eyes on her.

Swara : umm! You are my friend Sanskar, I can't stay without talking to you.

Sanskar : ( smile sadly) Yeah we are friends!!! You change in washroom, I will change in room.

She nod yes, and go in washroom for changing while he change himself in room.

After sometime!

Swara bring food for them about to serve him, but he stop her hand.

Sanskar: today I will serve you!! ( lovingly make her smile).

He serve her food sweetly, then she serve him. Both start having food while talking and laughing with each other.

While laughing food halt in her throat and she start coughing, he become tensed seeing her, he quickly fill her water give to her but she is still coughing.

Sanskar: upar dekho!! ( looks up).

Swara doesn't move coughing only. He shake head lift her chin by own and rub her back. She soon become normal and give smile to him.

This seen by a pair of eyes which revealed Laksh who is watching this from door fumes in jealousy.

Laksh : ( monologue) you are doing wrong Sanskar, you are forcing my love but I will not let you do this. I will get Swara by hook or crook.

He go from there unable to see this more.

At night!

Swara is sleeping on bed while Sanskar is laying on couch lost in his thoughts, his mind revolving around Laksh's stubbornness for Swara, their pictures and who have done this!!

Sanskar : ( monologue) I am damn sure someone have did this purposely to frame Swara a bad girl, whosever he / she is!! I will not leave him/ her. He/ she have to pay for hurting my Swara. ( fumingly).

He get up from his place and move toward Swara sit down in front of her see some hairs strands are falling on her face. He remove the hair strands softly and looks at her face intensely.

Sanskar: ( monologue) till yesterday i was okay with all your decisions, even your decision of moving on with Laksh! But today when I saw you with Laksh, my blood boils Swara, I can't see you with anyone else. I can't sacrifice you, I am not great like you..I am selfish, selfish for you. I know you don't love me but its okay I love you and my love will be enough for both of us. I will love you so much that we will need to your reciprocate feelings. I am your best friend and it's enough for me to live whole my life.

He lean his face near her while caressing her face with obsession in his eyes.

Sanskar : ( monologue) I want you in my life Swara, I didn't planned our marraige destiny planned because we are destined to be one, now I want you in my life at any cost, I will not let you go from my life, the moment I fill vermillion in your hairline, you became mine and I became yours, now no one can come in us. I WILL NOT LET YOU GO, AT ANY COST!! ( firmly).

He looks at her forehead while recalling Laksh kissed her forehead. This make frowned line on his forehead.

Sanskar : ( monologue) I can't bear someone else's touch on you, you are mine, only mine!! You are my wife.

He kiss her forehead printing his touch on her then smile happily.

Sanskar : I am sorry for kissing you with no your permission, but I had to remove that Laksh 's touch from you, don't worry I will not let anyone come near you from now. I will not let anyone hurt you. I will protect you. ( caressing her face with palm softly).

He gaze her without blinking eyes.

Next Day!

Sanskar who is sleeping soundly open eyes while yawning he become shocked finding himself on bed and Swara is hugging him like he is her teddy!!

He close eyes realizing he slept yesterday here only. He looks at Swara who is cuddling him like a small baby. A smile come on his face seeing him very close to his heart. He caress her face softly while gazing at her intensely, kiss on her forehead softly.

She move in sleep to him bringing him in sense. He safely put her on bed and himself get up from bed start going but stop feeling grip on his finger. He close eyes in fear of being caught.

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara! I don't know how I landed here! I am sorry!! ( without turning with closed eyes).

But doesn't get any response from her, turn and looks at her sleeping. He take sigh of relief seeing her sleeping then chuckles silently seeing her gripping his finger in sleep.

Sanskar : ( monologue) we will lead a happy life together Swara. I can be a imperfect person but I will fill only happiness in your life, it's my promise. ( smile at her).

He remove her grip from his finger and go in washroom for bathing.

At Evening!

Sanskar coming from office holding red roses a packet for Swara with smiling face but his smile fade seeing her giggling with Laksh, he is gripping her wrist and both are laughing with each other.

His heart pinched seeing this scenario, and eyes filled with anger. He glare this deadly while gripped roses in fist hardly while piercing his eyes on them.

Suddenly Swara 's eyes fall on Sanskar.

Swara : Sanskar!! ( happily call him).

He listen her voice completely avoiding her, he start going but she rush to him hold his hand.

Swara : I am calling you Sanskar, didn't you heard?

Sanskar : I thought you are busy!! ( mockingly).

Swara : huh!! I want to tell you something very important regarding me and Laksh, we have decided something( smiling).

Pain engulfed his heart when she mentioned her and Laksh together, tears formed in his eyes seeing Laksh happy which give him a thought.

Laksh smirked seeing this.

Sanskar : I am busy Swara, I will talk to you later, I have some office work.

He quickly go from there unable to stand more leaving Swara confused yet tensed.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar close the door while letting tears fall from his eyes which he was holding from long. He recalled her words.

I wanna tell something regarding me and Laksh!

Sanskar : is you have decided to accept him again?
no!! I can't bear!! I can't bear this Swara, I can't let you become of anyone else. I can't!!!!!!! ( burst in tears) you are mine Swara, only mine, how you can become of someone else. No!! No!!!!!

Sudednly door knocked, he come in sense wipe his tears make him presentable and open door. His heart again fill with pain seeing Swara standing.

He doesn't speak anything let her come inside himself sit on couch open his Laptop and engrossed himself in his work. She stand beside him glaring him.

Sanskar : why you are staring me? ( seeing her gaze).

Swara : are you trying to avoid me? ( angrily).

Sanskar : tumhe toh chah kar bhi ignore nhi kar sakta!! ( I can't ignore you whether I want).

Swara : then why you are not talking to me? Why you are not listening me? I wanna share what I have decided of mine and Laksh!! Why you are not listening?

Sanskar : I have office workload Swara, as you know I am alone of handling my company, I don't have help like Bade papa, Adarash bhaiya and Laksh, who can do each other's work.

Sanskar didn't merged his Karma with Maheshwari Industry.

Swara : I admit but at least you give me 5 minutes, I wanna share something very importantly to you.

Sanskar : I know what you have decided.

Swara : what? ( raising eyebrows).

Sanskar : that you have decided to accept Laksh back in your life. ( bitterly with pain in his eyes, avoiding to look at her).

Swara : what?have you gone mad Sanskar!! ( angrily shocking him by her reaction).

Sanskar; what happened? Is I said something wrong!

Swara : of course,you said wrong! Oh Gosh! How you can assume everything by own!

Sanskar : what do you mean?

Swara : means! I wanted to share this that Laksh have told me he will not force me from now by his love,and he will try to accept ragini. ( shocking him).

Sanskar : whatt?

Swara : Yes and he asked me to become only his friend, I accepted now me and Laksh are only friends, good friends like before! Me and Laksh don't have any feelings for each other now..he have married and I am also maried, I have told him I am moved on him and want to give chance to my marraige.

Sanskar become happy hearing her words that she is genuinely giving chance to their marraige.

Sanskar : You really want to give our maraige a chance? ( happily).

Swara looks at him surprisingly for his happiness. He is indeed looking extremely happy with her word, she wanna give chance to their marraige.

Swara : Yes Sanskar! I want to give a chance to our marraige for sake of Maa!! ( fading his smile) but how you thought I will accept Laksg back? How you can think like this?

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara! I couldn't think anything else, i saw you happy with Laksh so i thought you might accept him back, ( in mind) I lose my all senses when I see you with anyone else.

Swara : No Sanskar! I will never accept him back, he is now husband of my sister and moreover now i don't have any feelings for him.

Sanskar take a long breath feeling as if her words works like medicine on his wound. He smile at her.

Swara : wow!! Roses!!

Her eyes fall on roses, she quickly go and take it inhale it smiling.

Swara ; You brought it? For whom? For mom?

Sanskar : no!! I brought for you!!

Swara ; then why you didn't gave to me?

Sanskar : I forgotten!

Swara : huh! Forgotten or in jealousy you forgotten! ( in flow then realize what she said) I am sorry.

Sanskar : ( smile) it's okay, you said the truth. ( gasping her).

Swara : roses are beautiful.

Sanskar : not more then you. ( intensely).

Swara looks down not getting how to react but feels unknowingly shy, he smile seeing his effect on her.

Sanskar : Swara!! I was thinking something. ( hesitately ).

Swara : what?

Sanskar : should we go for dinner today somewhere? ( surprised her) I mean, whether for sake of Maa, you wanna give chance to our marraige then we should spend time with each other then only we will think about our marraige, then only you will able to accept me. ( trying not to show himself desperate).

Swara : ( think for a while) Okay!! ( make him smile whole heartily).

Sanskar : you get ready then!! Wait!( move to cupboard and take out a packet for her) I brought this for you, can you please wear it.

Swara nod yes at him smiling lightly. She take the packet and go in washroom. He smile dreamily after her going.

Sanskar: ( monologue smiling)Swara is only mine, she wanna give chance to our marraige, I will make sure she will accept me!!

After sometime!

Sanskar who is waiting for Swara hear her footstep,he turn and become mesmerized seeing her who is looking divine in pink saree, her wet hairs are increasing her beauty. He admire her intensely, he couldn't stop himself from gazing at her without blinking eyes, his eyes holding passion for her which he unable to hide.

He move toward her closely raising her heartbeat. She clenched her saree 's pallu in fist nervously.

Sanskar : You are looking gorgeous!! ( huskily make her looks at him with surprise face) just one thing is missing.

Swara : ( confused) what?

He take her toward miror take vermillion in his third finger and thumb and fill her hairline with it make her surprised, vermillion fall on her nose. He smile and wipe her nose.

Sanskar : do you know the meaning of this fallen vermillion on nose? It's saying on whose nose vermillion fallen, her husband love her so much. ( intensely).

She looks at him with surprise eyes. He mentally slap himself for loosing his all senses in front of her.

Sanskar : let's go!!

She nod yes, he show his arms to her, she smile and entangled her hands with in his arms and both come out from room.

Outside!

Laksh who is having tea become frowned seeing SwaSan coming downstairs holding each other's hand coming while smiling.

Laksh : where are you going both? ( try to act smile).

Sanskar : actually me and my wife have decided to go for a candle light dinner. ( with hidden smirk).

Laksh fumes in jealousy!

Sanskar leave Swara 's hand for a moment and go and hug Laksh startling him.

Sanskar : I am very happy that you have decided to give your maraige a chance, I am happy for you and Ragini!! ( seeing ragini coming, she become happy listening it).

Ragini : is it true? You wanna give chance to me Laksh ji?

Sanskar : Yes ragini! He wanna give chance to you, he wanna accept you as his wife. Now you are happy?

Ragini become happy and looks at Laksh who is fuming but give a fake smile, Swara is also happy for ragini.

Sanskar : ( whisper to Laksh) I know what you are trying to do, Swara is mine, she is my wife, you can't snatch her from me. She will remain only mine. ( smirked at his angry face).

Laksh give fake smile to them!

Sanskar : let's go Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari! ( purposely mention his name with her).

He go toward her hold her hands. Both go from there leaving Laksg furious.

Ragini : Laksh! Let's go in our bedroom and give me my wife 's haq!! ( lustily).

Laksh give her non interested look and go away leaving her fumingly.

Screen freezes on SwaSan 's smiling face in car.

This is for today!!

How's was the part?

Tell through comments!

Beginning of Sanskar 's obsession and possession, many more to come.

Precap : SwaSan Moments, Sanskar 's obsessive side becoming more stronger, he became more protective for Swara.

Want next part?

Complete Target for next part

Vote Target 230+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 21.9K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
69.1K 4.1K 12
This TS based on track of memory loss. This track based on their true love. How their true love will fight with all obstacles in the path of their lo...
85.4K 3.7K 9
Story of heavenly couple SwaSan This TS is based on serial track, where Ragini made plan to defame Swara that she is dating Sanlak both, Anupurana...
13.7K 369 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...