Sanders Sides Omorashi Book!!

By i_dont_hesitate

Heyyy guys! Since Wattpad deleted my other Omo book i'm making this new one! I'd love requests lol Omorashi i... More

Idk if I told ya'll this or not lmao
RULESSSSSS FOR REQUESTS
Little Space at Movies
Night Time Problems(Pt. 1)
Night Time Problems(Pt. 2)
Enemies to Brothers
Wetting on a Diaper
Locked in the Bathroom
Bathtub Accident
Toy Store
Loss of Composure
Lap Wetting
Hiking With a Shy Bladder
Communication
Potty Training Chart
Potty Time!
You Were Going To Hurt Yourself!
Well That Was One Way For Us to Bond...
You Can't Play With Us.
You Can't Play With Us pt2
It Was the Grape Juice's Fault!
HE HAS A PISS KINK HAH-
Plant Life✌️
Solution
Mission Failed Successfully
Remus is Afraid Of the Dark(get this man a nightlight)
Roman's Kind of a Jerk and makes everyone mad but It'll Be Ok In the End
Didn't Get a Chance
Demons lol
Mommy Wow I'm a Big Kid Now
Roman shy lol also littlespace btw🤩😤
RIP Janus(Pt. 1)
Star Gazing Date 😍😍(Gone Piss)
Stargazing Date: the Prequal: Subtle
Roller Coaster BRRRRR
Car Accidents and Logan's a Brat but It'll Be Ok in the End
Logan Hates Germs, Remus is Shy, and also Waterfalls
Handcuffed(non sexual ya nasties.)
Projects Are Stressful Fr Bruh(Roman Needs to Chill)
Remus Gets Extremely Traumatized(I Still Suck at Titles)
Hide and Seek(gone wrong)
Try Not To Pee (Gone Wrong)
You're Getting Younger Every Day
Pee Holding Contest Les Goooooo
Hes Just a Little Shy Guy 👉👈
Should've Watched Shrek
There Will Be Absolutely NO Cursing in My Christian Minecraft Server
He Loves To Watch Them Squirm
Fantasy yay
You Want to Rob MY house? PISS YOURSELF, HAHAHAHA
Afraid to Pee After a Horror Movie? Understandable.
Don't Cry! It's Okay, I Wouldn't Leave My Blocks Either!
Roman, You're an Asshole but You Were Stressed So We Forgive You
Logan Wishes That His Friends Were Normal(Remus Pisses Himself in a Closet)
Should've Been A TAD More Specific There, Pat
Roman You're Really Too Good To Piss On a Tree?
Fine, I'll Wear a Diaper. But I Need More Money.
Patton Can't Leave The Bed But It's Okay Because Janus Is a Good Boyfriend
You're Just As Much of a Man As Us
Janus is Shy But His Friends Are Amazing
REMUS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!
ROMAN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!(Sequal to previous chap)
Janus. I Will Aim Your Dick.
*Whispers* What the Hell is Happening?
Naughty Boi
Remus. Have You Been Peeing On the Floor?😃
Omg Roman I'm So Sorry; I Forgot You Were Shy
Remus, There Were Perfectly Usable Bathrooms, What the Hell is Wrong With You?
So The Prank Went a Little Too Far
You Guys Can Be Supportive Later, I'm Literally About To Piss Myself
You Should've Gone Before We Left. How Does It Feel? :)

Diaper Rash

1.3K 14 17
By i_dont_hesitate

A/n: Thank you so much for the request KittyKatLoves_ !!!!

Guys. Help me. IM SICK AGAIN I have three huge swollen red bumps in the back of my throat and my tonsils are inflamed. Also my nose is stuffy, like why can I never catch a break😭😭

"Daddy" Virgil mumbled, burying his face into Janus's chest, "m' scared.." he whimpered at the thunderstorm raging outside.

Janus just whispered comforting words and pet Virgil's hair. The thunderstorm had reduced him to a little within just a few seconds. Virgil's anxiety really began to act up during thunderstorms.

He tried to keep his little calm, though after a particularly loud boom of thunder, he felt the quivering little jump out of his skin and sob, the fear striking into the pit of his stomach, causing his heart to beat faster.

Virgil choked on his next sob as be felt a warm wetness seep into his sweat pants and make a dark stain on the couch beneath him. He mumbled panicked apologies as he buried his face into his daddy's chest.

"Baby...shhh..it's alright" Janus cooed, rubbing soothing circles on his back. He was initially shocked—but this was a normal occurrence in times of high anxieties like thunderstorms.

He realized his little was going to need a lot of comfort and reassurance, as he surely wasn't in the best state of mind at the moment, "Virgil baby..I know you're scared, I know. Look at me..can you look at me?" Virgil looked up, resting his chin in the middle of Janus's chest, peering up with tear filled eyes.

Janus brought a thumb up to Virgil's cheek and gently wiped away the tears that were beginning to fall, "Yeah, that's it..Baby, what happened?"

Virgil sniffled, "I—I had to go potty but I didn't wanna get up 'cus I was scared of the rain.." he whispered, his shaking frame calming as Janus rubbed his back, "and and—it was an accident!" He exclaimed, bursting into tears, "'m sorry daddy.." he heaved between sobs.

Janus cooed and held him until the worst of the storm passed and Virgil eventually began to calm down.

He helped him up and brought him to the bathroom and suggesting for him to take a relaxing bubble bath, though Virgil just clinged to his daddy's t-shirt and mumbled "I want you.."

So of course Janus just wiped him down and got him changed, before they both settled into bed and fell asleep.

————————————————————

And that was one of the many instances that lead Janus up to requesting diapers to Virgil. At first he was against it, though after a few more humiliating accidents(which took place in public) he begrudgingly agreed.

When Virgil was in little space, he loved his diapers. They were comfy and soft and kept his pants from getting all icky and wet—though when he was big and found himself wearing one from having previously been in little space, he got all blushy and embarrassed, apologizing a million times.

Janus thought it was cute how quickly he switched up and got so embarrassed. They had been going in this dynamic for a few weeks, and the diapers seemed to help a lot, and prevent a lot of teary accidents.

He had expressed very clearly though, that whenever Virgil used his diaper he had to tell Janus so that he could be changed as soon as possible to prevent any rashes.

Virgil had agreed, and so far it had been going pretty great. Until one fateful day...

————————————————————

"Daddy!" Virgil exclaimed, "come onnnn you're being so slow!"

Janus chuckled, "baby, I know you want to go to the park, but we have to get some lunch into you as well as get you into a diaper. You know how anxious you get in public."

"I'm a big boy!" Virgil defended, "I don't need a diaper!"

Janus gave him a dry look, raising his eyebrow, "that'a what you said last time."

"I—"

"And the time before that."

"Daddy it was a long time ago!"

"It was yesterday" Janus deadpanned.

Virgil pouted, "you're a meanie..." he mumbled.

Janus raised an eyebrow, "Oh? And what gave you that idea?"

"Roman!" He beamed, "Roman says you're a meanie weenie! And Remus says you have a small weenie!"

Janus choked on his grilled cheese, "Virgil! You know better than anyone that I do not have a sma—" he stopped himself before they got into a penis size argument(little space Virgil has no filter) "you know what, sweet pea I think it's time we just put your diaper on."

"Diaper! Hooray!"

"But—you just argued that you didn't want—are you messing with me?!" Janus exclaimed, standing up to run after his excited little.

Janus got the diaper out but Virgil gasped, effectively giving his daddy a heart attack, "what?!"

"I need to pee pee first!" He exclaimed, grabbing his daddy's hand and running off to the bathroom.

"You can't watch!" He whined with a blush.

"But—but you brought me in here?!" Janus said, exasperated.

"Because 'm scared of the toilet demons! Turn around!" He yelped, whimpering, "I gotta go.."

Janus quickly obliged, "there are no toilet demons."

"Remus said there are!"

Janus sighed. He was going to need to talk to Logan about controlling Remus.

"And don't listen either!" Virgil hissed.

Janus covered his ears, and Virgil finally relaxed and let go. Janus could hear everything but he wouldn't tell Virgil that.

"Okay daddy i'm done now, we can go get a diaper now" he said simply, taking Janus's hand to guide him to their bedroom.

Janus laid Virgil onto the bed and began to change him into his nappy, sticking the straps on securely before making sure that they'd stay. Let's just say, that one time he was in a rush to get out of the house with him—and they hadn't been secured. Virgil was mortified.

"Alrighty! We're all ready to go?" Janus asked with a smile, helping Virgil up.

"Yep!" Virgil exclaimed, hopping off of the bed.

————————————————————

Virgil made a lot of mistakes in his life. He knew that—the first one he ever made was opening his eyes.

Now the one he made this day, may not have been as big of a mistake as existing, but it was up there. He had two sippy cups of juice before leaving, and then another one in the car.

Usually he'd over think this kind of thing and not drink anything, for the fear of needing to go in public, which would ultimately lead to him getting dehydrated—but he figured it was better than needing to get changed. It was humiliating to get changed in public..

He already had to go, and they had just exited the car.

They decided to take a walk around the park, as Virgil said that he just wanted to stay close to Janus, which he understood. Public spaces always made Virgil super anxious.

He stayed close by Janus, holding his hand in his and hugging up to him as they walked. He really needed to go potty. He tried to relax his muscles as they walked, but it wasn't working, because he was too worked up and too afraid that someone would notice.

He began to bite his thumb, glancing around anxiously. Suddenly, Janus stopped, gasping slightly, "Virgil, look" he whispered, getting out a camera.

Virgil glanced over. It was a snake. He jumped up and clinged to his daddy, burying his face into his shoulder.

"No, Virgil it's a safe snake..look, i'm going to take a picture.."

The snake began to slither towards him, and Virgil jumped up and yelped in fear, before putting a hand over his mouth as he began to wet himself.

Janus just chuckled and took the picture as Virgil blushed, his diaper expanding slightly as the warmth soaked into the padding.

He whimpered quietly in relief—it felt so good.

"Oh—Virgil, it's okay" Janus said gently, "really, the snake won't hurt you. Oh, also I think you should drink some of this water, it's important to stay hydrated on hot days like these."

Now that Virgil had finished emptying his bladder, some water did sound pretty good. He took it from his daddy and began to sip it as they walked.

He hated the icky feeling he got when the soaker diaper rubbed harshly against his legs. Within ten minutes he had started to feel burning pain in his lower half. He knee he was supposed to tell his daddy when he had to use his diaper..but he was too embarrassed to be changed right then! Besides, they were in public.

He could wait to be changed until they got home.

————————————————————

Virgil had to go, and much worse than he did earlier. He thought about going in his diaper again, but he was worried about overfilling it. Plus, the harsh, burning pain had gotten so much worse as his thighs chaffed and rubbed against the wet material of the diaper.

He was so grateful when Janus said that it was time to go home. The sky was getting dark and grey, and rain was going to begin pouring down at any moment.

They quickly gathered their things and made their way to the car.

The rain began to pour down as Janus drove, causing Virgil to squirm and whimper. He hated this—he had to go so bad and squirming hurt so much—he bounced around a bit and bit his lip. The diaper wouldn't overfill, would it?

Well, he didn't have much time to think, because the sound of rain falling harshly against the car, the windshield wipers throwing water around, it was all too much.

He sighed gently as he began to go in his diaper again, but the relief was short lived, because all of his pent up urine had been very warm, and the renewal of the liquid began to cause his rash to burn even worse than it had before. His eyes watered as he continued to go through the pain, hissing as he felt his diaper overfill.

He grumbled. He was so upset. It hurt and was irritating, and he knew his daddy was going to get angry with him!

They got home and Virgil got out of the car with great difficulty, the puffy swollen diaper rubbing him in all the wrong ways.

"Daddy?" He asked quietly as they got inside, "daddy I need a diaper change.." he mumbled shyly, whimpering in pain, "it—it hurts.."

"Of course baby, come on let's go" Janus said, in worry, bringing him into the bedroom.

He laid Virgil down and was already very suspicious as he pulled his little's pants down. The diaper was huge—too huge to have must been used once, and the outside was a light shade of yellow, wet touch touch. He began to unstrap the diaper and peel back the top, gasping at what he saw.

"Virgil!" He exclaimed, "how long have you needed a change?!" He had. A very severe rash—red bumps and swollen, irritated skin. The rash was all over his groin and thighs, and spread to his bum. He wiped Virgil down, and his little began to cry, "daddy that hurts!" He yelled.

"Well it wouldn't hurt if you had told me you needed a change earlier!" Janus snapped.

Virgil growled, "you're mean!"

"No, Virgil, I told you to tell me when you needed a diaper change, and you didn't. Now tell me, how many times did you use your diaper?" He questioned.

"I—I used it when we got to the park and then on the way home.."

"Virgil!" Janus exclaimed, "we got to the park two hours ago! No wonder you have such a horrible rash!"

"I didn't mean for this to happen" Virgil grumbled, tears running down his face, "I was scared, and-and I was embarrassed..." he whispered, wiping his face, "and now it hurts!"

"Oh, Virgil..i'm sorry for getting so irritated..I just didn't want you to have to learn the hard way why you had to tell daddy when you have an accident" Janus cooed, ruffling his hair as he went to get baby powder and rash cream.

He applied the soothing cream to Virgil's thighs, groin and bum. Virgil whimpered at it, though it did feel good. Janus applied a generous amount of baby powder as well.

"Daddy..I don't want a diaper" Virgil whimpered, "it'll hurt.."

Janus sighed, knowing Virgil was right, "yes, your skin is extremely raw and irritated...you know what, I think that a bath would help to soothe it, what do you think?"

Virgil nodded, sniffling as he sat up. It really burned.

"We're going to let the cream sit a while though, okay? Wait for it to clear up a small bit. You should just let your lets air out, okay baby? C'mon, wanna just relax?"

Virgil grumbled and nodded, not liking the uncomfortable feeling between his legs.

————————————————————

Over the course of the next hour, more cream was applied, and Virgil's legs had begun to calm.

Janus filled the tub up with room temperature water and set his little in. He got into the bath as well, and they both bathed and cleaned up each other, Janus taking extra care to be gentle while cleaning Virgil, and Virgil eventually becoming less grumpy over his situation as they played with bath toys.

A/n: Don't come for me, i'm currently babysitting three kids, whose ages are 3 and 4 🦅😢

THEY CRY FOR NO REASON. WHY DO THEY CRY FOR NO REASON?!?!

Oml, I can't rant enough about how much these kids annoy me.

With that being said, I love these kids with all of my heart, lol

Words: 2306

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
73.2K 154 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄
66.8K 3.1K 73
❤️
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...