𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 ; 𝒹.𝒽

נכתב על ידי -neonmoons

"𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺... עוד

- peace
- introductions + playlist
- prologue: lavinia
- ACT ONE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
- ACT TWO
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty

eleven

23 1 7
נכתב על ידי -neonmoons

ST. CLAIRE MANOR

Althena sat in the living room with her head in her hands, listening to Darren's screams at the other end of the house.

"You did the right thing." Romare said to her as he walked in.

"No, I didn't." She said, "I just ruined his life, Romare."

He sat down across from her, "He wanted it."

"He'll regret it later. Who's with him right now?"

"Nobody. He doesn't want anyone to see him." He replied with a sigh, "But Estella and Iniya are outside of the room."

"He'll be fine in the morning, but keep Remus far away from him, freshly bitten Vampires know who's a lycanthrope and turn violent even when it's not a full Moon." Althena explained.

"Noted."

Back at the Burrow, Aurora was freshly showered and she was knelt on the ground beside George, who was fast asleep with his head bandaged. She told him she'd go home and sleep like he asked, but she couldn't bring herself to leave him.

George didn't sleep in his room, staying on the couch so Molly could check on him periodically in case something went wrong.

She held his hand, looking at him, afraid that he'd be gone if she looked away. He stirred lightly, his eyes peeling open.

"Aurora." He mumbled, "Said to–"

"I'm not leaving your side." She firmly said.

He sighed and shifted on the couch, tugging her hand lightly. She crawled onto the couch, basically lying on top of him. He sighed contently, wrapping his arms around her as she laid her head on his chest.

"Am I still handsome?" He whispered.

She kissed his cheek, "Of course you are."

Things went quiet again. She thought he fell asleep until he spoke up, "I know seeing me tonight was hard on you, Aurora. But I'm okay."

"It's not about me."

"'Course it is. I know you're scared, and you have every right to be."

She sighed and traced figures chest, "I don't know what I'd do with myself if you died, George. I don't think I could handle it."

"Glad to know you care about me." He teased quietly.

"I mean it, George. You fucking scared me. When I saw you lying there, I swear my heart stopped beating."

"That's payback for all the times you've scared me." He replied.

She rolled her eyes, "Are we really going to start this now?"

He hummed lightly, slowly falling asleep. She peered up at him, kissing his cheek before closing her eyes.

From the other side of the house, Zoya tossed and turned from her makeshift bed on Ginny's floor. Usually she could fall asleep, but tonight she was restless. Ginny and Hermione were fast asleep, she envied them.

After a few more minutes, she pushed her blankets away and stood up, tip-toeing out of the bedroom. She made her way upstairs, careful not to disturb Aurora and George on the couch.

She stopped in front of Fred and George's bedroom, opening the door. She quietly crept in, failing to notice that Fred was also awake.

"Why, hello there, love." He said, making her jump lightly as she shut his door.

"I thought you were asleep." She said, looking at him from his spot at an old run down desk.

"I thought you went home."

She shrugged, "Felt like staying." She said. She walked over to his bed, snuggling into it, "Mind if I stay a bit?"

"Stay as long as you like."

After a few passing minutes, Zoya almost fell asleep. She huffed as she looked at Fred, "Freddie..."

"Yes?"

"Come to bed."

He slowly looked back at her, "What?"

"Come on. I need someone to snuggle up to."

"Y-You don't mind if I...?"

She looked at him strangely, "We use to nap together all the time. What's so different about this?"

He shrugged, "I don't know..."

"I'll take George's bed if it bothers you that much." She said, already sitting up.

He shot up from the desk, "No no, it's okay." He quickly said, "It's just... shit, I don't know."

She smiled lightly as he walked to the bed, crawling in. She contently snuggled up to him, "This. This is my happy place." She mumbled.

"Really?"

"Really."

The two stayed up. Fred rubbed her side absentmindedly as Zoya shifted slightly, "All right?"

"Yeah." She said, "You?"

"Always am."

She craned her neck up to look at him, "I know tonight really scared you. I know there isn't much I really can do, but–"

"This is plenty, Zoya." He softly said.

She stared ahead as her hand stroked his jaw lightly, "Remember what you said about us growing up? How suddenly quick it all is?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, I've just been thinking about it a lot. Everything that we have could be gone when we wake up. So many quick changes that if you blink a little too long, everything is different."

He brought his hand to her chin, making her look at him, "Everything might be changing, but nothing will change how I feel about you." He whispered.

She closed her eyes and captured his lips, savoring the feeling. He pulled her closer, rolling over so that he was on top of her.

He pulled back slightly, staring down at her, "I love you, Zoya. Even Romeo and Juliet can't compare to us."

"Well, I bloody hope they can't. I surely don't want to end up like them."

He let out a breathy laugh as he kissed her again, "Good point."

"How do you know about that anyways?"

"I stole the book from your room."

She gasped, "So that's where it went!"

"Sorry, darling." He said, winking at her. She rolled her eyes and kissed him again, this time with more passion. She slipped her hands under his shirt, "Zoya..."

He pulled apart and she groaned, "Are you turning me down again?"

"You really want to do this in my childhood bedroom with my family in such close proximity?"

She shrugged, "A silencing charm can fix that. And besides, there's something sweet about us being in here." She reasoned. He stroked her cheek lightly as her eyes searched him with eagerness and love, "If you don't want this, it's okay." She whispered.

"I do. I just want you to have no regrets."

"Would you?"

He shook his head, "Never. Not with you."

The two discarded their shirts. Fred was lying on his side, still holding her close as their lips moved in sync. His hand stroked her bare side, fingers tracing her spine before his palm flattened against her back. He pushed her impossibly closer to him, pulling back so he could look at her.

His other hand stroked her cheek softly, "Can I ask you something?" He quietly asked. She nodded, "Do you think this will change things?"

"I do." Zoya said as she placed a hand against his chest, "But for the better. You're my best friend and the love of my life, I can't think of a single thing that's wrong about this."

"I'm nervous." He admitted.

"Me too." She bashfully replied.

"We don't have to. If you're only doing this because you want to cheer me up–"

Zoya cut him off, "I'm starting to believe you don't want this." She teased, "Never thought you'd be the one to want to take things slow."

He said nothing more, kissing her. And again, and again, and again.

Many I love you's were said that night, sweet nothings and mindless babbles to one another. Both of their minds were both racing, but going through time at a slow motion pace. Multiple inexplicable feelings rushed through them at the same time, but regret and fear wasn't one of them.

It was all love.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2K 51
in which, a girl does things with questionable reasons with reasonable explanations. gof: ✔.. ootp: ✔.. hbp: currently writing.. dh: coming soon..
329K 13.2K 68
❝𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳𝘪�...
19.2K 415 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
142 2 1
Remus Hermione and Sirius