Sotus The Séries 3: Now And...

By Hozett

In this chapter, we follow Kongphob and Arthit's relationship after the latter comes out to his co-workers... More

Presention 🙋🏾‍♀️
Kongphob ♥️
Arthit 🖤
UntiMiddle Of The Process 👬
Finally A Butterfly? 🦋
Finally A Butterfly! 🦋
Arthit's Return 🏃🏻‍♂️
Change Of Plans ☺️🙁
Hidden Love 👀
Wait For Me 🤝🏻
Hard Times: Part 1️⃣
Hard Times: Part 2️⃣
The Days Go By 🌇🌃
Family 👪
Cards On The Table 🃏
Rainy Saturday 🌧️
End Of Wait ⌛
Sunny Sunday 🌤️
My Family Is Your Family 💓
Forever And Ever: Part 2 💍
Forever And Ever: Part 3 💍
Fresh Start 🌷
Your Mother ♥️ My Mother In Law
The Day: Part 1 ⛪
The Day: Part 2 ⛪
The Night 🌙
Thanks ✌🏾

Forever And Ever: Part 1 💍

370 16 0
By Hozett

Already getting used to their new routine, Arthit and Kongphob shared time between them and their family. Every weekend it was almost certain that they would spend time at Kongphob's parents' house.

Arthit also once took his boyfriend to meet his grandfather, on a sunny day the date couldn't be better, they played cards and talked all day. For Kongphob, that was one of the best meetings of his life because Arthit always spoke with great affection and respect about his grandfather and that's why he always wanted to meet him.

Over time Arthit's grandfather didn't remember Kongphob anymore, but still they always got along well on every date.

From Christmas Arthit spent with Kongphob's family, about 5 months had passed and now their main topic was related to moving to a decent house, also encouraged by family and friends.

While Kongphob wanted a place not far from the Rama Bridge as it brought back sweet memories, Arthit wanted a place close to their work, or maybe close to the beach...

- I know you have a huge affection for this place but the houses are not very good and the ones that are are priced well beyond our Kongphob budget.

- But the houses near work are too far from our bridge and also from the places we like.

- But they are beautiful and with the most affordable price. We can go to the bridge when we have time, it's not like we're going to live on the bridge.

Kongphob gives a slight sigh~

- p'Arthit what's your second option?

- There are houses close to the beach, a little far from work but close to the beach that we like... And the price is not too abusive either.

They talk about it while lying in bed, this topic is increasingly discussed by them. They've already gone to see some houses, alone and together, but they still haven't reached the right conclusion.

Alone too, Kongphob has gone to a jewelry store, he's been dating a pair of wedding rings there for months now, and now that he and Arthit plan to move out, he really wants them to be married by now.

He shared his thoughts with his sister, and from her he heard several ways to ask Arthit to marry him, one more extravagant than the next. Although it's fun to hear, he knows that his boyfriend has always been more discreet and shy and that the ideal would be something simple between the two of them.

But since romanticism isn't dead, Kongphob still wants to do something cliché like putting roses in the bedroom. Here, then, is his idea;

He intends that on Saturday, Arthit goes with his mother to the movies, he would invent a reason not to be able to go. While Arthit is with his mother, Kongphob and his sister will start decorating their room. So when Arthit returns he will find a room full of roses, a future husband and wedding rings waiting for him!

Saturday finally arrives and everything goes according to Kongphob's plan. As soon as Arthit goes to meet his mother, Kongphob rushes to get everything ready.

On the tour of the cinema Arthit and Kongphob's mother start talking about a very interesting subject...

- So when are you going to ask my son to marry me?

- I still don't know the right moment. Sometimes I think it's better in the dorm, sometimes on the bridge he likes so much...

- kkk How indecisive you are Arthit, it really is. It's been more than 2 months since I helped you choose your rings.

- Sorry, I know I'm taking too long... But I'm not sure how to do it, what words to use, when I bought the rings together with you, it seemed to be so easy. But I get nervous every time I think about ordering.

- Being nervous is normal, it would be strange if you didn't, there will be no way for you to make the request in a calm way. When Kongphob's father asked me to marry him, he just stuttered, he couldn't even put the ring on my finger, I had to put it on myself lol

Arthit gave a shy laugh.

- I don't care about the place, as long as it can be just me and him. A moment of ours.

- I confess that I would like to see you, but I respect that very much. I also don't think it needs to be in an extraordinary place. Meaning is what really matters.

- you're right, thank you!

They talked about random topics until they got to the cinema. They enjoyed the whole day until it was night when they said goodbye.

Arthit then goes to the dormitory without imagining what awaits him.

Inside the dormitory, Kongphob ends up saying goodbye to his sister, he also positioned a camera in a strategic place to be able to film the moment. He's a little nervous and can't wait for his lover to arrive.

Before 7:00 pm, Kongphob receives a message from Arthit that he is already close to the dormitory.

Kongphob soon turns on the red light he bought especially to add to the romantic mood. He is sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the door, and in his hands he holds the box with the rings.

His mind flashed back to the moments he spent with Arthit, all of them, good and bad. Among them the moment that stuck in his mind at that moment was when he saw and spoke to Arthit for the first time, when he was undecided about the college interview. Somehow, that was the thought that kept Kong company while he waited.

Meanwhile, Arthit is already approaching his dorm, and getting closer. He enters his dorm building and follows, closer and closer, he is in the elevator going up, closer and closer, he sees his bedroom door, closer still. He has his hands on the doorknob and turns it.

Upon opening the door, Arthit is faced with a scenario he has never seen before, and Kong has already read several surprises there. The strong red light gave a feeling of comfort even though it was unusual at first. The floor was filled with so many red rose petals impossible to count

~ Must have been expensive

Thought Arthit at first, then asked himself:

~ But what is it all about anyway?

Following the corridor he soon finds the likely responsible for it.

Arthit looked at Kongphob surprised at first, focused on his eyes he soon started to look down until he saw his boyfriend's hands and what they were holding.

A short interval of silence ensues, the two seem to think about what to say or wait to see who will speak first.

Until the two speak at the same time;

- Arthit!

- Kongphob!

Kongphob gets up and walks over to Arthit who asks;

- That's it...

- Yes... p'Arthit you know how much I love you right? And you know how much I dreamed of a moment like this. This isn't even close to what I'm capable of doing for you, and I want to continue walking with you, this time not as a rookie, not as a friend, and not as a boyfriend anymore.

Kongphob takes Arthit's hand.

- I want to be your husband, I want to be able to say that I am married, I want a photo album of our wedding, I want to be able to say that you are my husband. I want a complete house, and to share a life with you for real.

Kongphob takes one of the rings and puts it slowly on Arthit's finger as he finally asks;

- Do you accept us being husbands forever?

- I do...

Arthit began to cry like a child, he cried even more than Kong imagined he would.

- Wow, you're crying so much p'Arthit

- Why didn't you ask me to marry you two months ago?

- Huh? How about two months ago? Before what?

- Before I also buy rings to ask you silly. They were expensive, I spent money for nothing!

- Did you buy it too? Were you going to ask me to marry you?

Arthit takes out of his bag the box with the rings he bought.

- Look at this, aren't they beautiful?

- Yes they are. But if you bought it long ago... Why didn't you order it then?

😳😳😳

- Why... Why... I, I wanted to do it the moment we found the right house... That's it...

- You were nervous and shy, weren't you?

- Yes...

They hugged and gave a long kiss, lay on the bed cuddling each other. I'm actually glad you didn't ask, I really wanted to.

Arthit soon asked confused;

- What are we going to do with the rings I bought?

With some thought, Kongphob soon responds;

- Well, we have two pairs of rings and two hands don't we?

Kongphob takes one of the wedding rings Arthit bought and puts it on his ringless hand.

Arthit does the same to him and asks;

- Forever?

- My heart will always be yours...

♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 62K 123
When life gave Arthit lemons, I gave him Kongpob. And maybe some tequila and salt. 😉 It's a whirlwind love story. Start: Aug 4, 2019 End: Sept 29...
270K 10.4K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...
10.9K 743 6
Short and Cute story!! Boy X Boy Romance. Please don't read if you're not comfortable Disclaimer: Pictures are taken from online 🖼 Characters belon...
855K 46.4K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...