THE GIRL - BTS X READER.

De serendipitie_613

A 12 years old girl that doesn't act at her age, receiving training by BTS personally. That makes her become... Mais

Arrival To Korea
Audition by BTS
Signing Trainee Contract
Heading To Dorm
New Information Discovered
Jin Birthday Celebration
Schedule For Training
New Mansion
Moving In Together
Shopping In Mall
Fill My Apartment
Training : Learn, Practice
Instagram December pt.1
Depart From Airport
Instagram December pt.2
Arrival At HK
Surprise For V
The Personal Bodyguard
Meeting On Call
New Year : 2017
The First Assessment
Who Is 'Him'?
My Missed One
Kind-Hearted Girl
#C. On Trending
Out With Jimin
Annoyed
March's
That Feeling Again
Thailand, Bangkok
Instagram Jan - Apr 2017
Butterflies
I'm Not Yours
Idiot
It's Time
Sure Thing
C. Profile Updated
Instagram May - Aug 2017
Grain In Ear
Hobgoblin
Lion Cat
I Never Thought
Clearing
2k18
Still That Girl
New Swag
Don't Ask
I Dare
Ice Cube
Slowly
London
Maknae
Dirty Thoughts
7 In 1
Cute
No Company
Glass
Update - Book 2

Christmas Day

151 8 0
De serendipitie_613

Previous chapter : "Do you want to tell them?"

Jimin POV
"I have no choice, but yes I want to. At least, I have my reason to not be here, not randomly throwing tantrum." she chuckled.

"Let's go."

She told everything again leaving the part where misunderstood me and Jungkook.

"What about me and Jimin, why do you distance yourself from us?" 'Ok, let's see what's she left to say.'

"Because I like you guys the most. So I don't want to make you worry." her explanation shocked me. I stared at her, she stared back, giving me a smile.

"I know it's unfair to the both of you, so I'm sorry." she said. "Smile." she poked my cheek again.

"What are we then? I don't know if I'm supposed to be jealous that you like them more, or to be happy that you didn't ignore me those days." V said cluelessly.

"Cute." she giggled.

"So are you going anywhere? Why are you wearing a dress?" Namjoon asked.

"She isn't. She just wanted to let me see her back tattoo." I answered for her. Knowing she was being questioned endlessly and her patience sure was running out.

"Can we see it too?" V asked. She gulped, "It's not like you can't but why does this feel weird." she said face-palming.

"Come on, don't stare at her like that." I warned the members as they looked like they wanted to undress her.

"I can just turn around and you will see the tattoo, easy step. Don't- nevermind." as she finished she stood up and turned revealing her incomplete tattoo.

After a good 15 seconds, 'cutie' she turned back around facing us. The contrast, a mature back vs a cute face.

"What's that line, scar?" Yoongi asked. Her eyes just betrayed her, "Yes, scar." she licked her dry lips. "Ok." he didn't ask more, we didn't ask more.

"Your room."

I opened Soyeon and Jungkook's room door to get Soyeon.

(just the clothings, no accessories)

"Soyeon-ah, what are you doing?" I paused at the door step. "What are you doing here, hyung?"

"She promised me to sleep with me tonight." I told him.

"It's still early. I will go to you later." Soyeon said. She sat face to face in front of Jungkook on his bed, both with their leg crossed.

"Let's talk." I offered joining them, I sat myself behind Soyeon basically spooning her.

"Hyung, can't you just sit here?" Jungkook was unsatisfied with me, pointing at the space.

"I want to hug her." I said wrapping both arm around her waist.

"Enough. Let's talk before it's too late." Soyeon stopped us bickering.

She told Jungkook about the misunderstanding.

"No wonder you avoid both of us."

We talked about stuffs, any kind. We were all happy.

Soyeon's laugh like a child, throwing her head back landing on my shoulder when it's way too funny for her.

She's pretty. My hand reached to tuck her hair behind the ear. We both stared for a few second until, "I am talking." Jungkook sulked as we didn't give him attention.

"Sorry. You may continue." She said cupping his face. He flashed her his bunny smile.

"Cute." I said. "I know." Soyeon said. "I'm not talking about you." she looked betrayed.

"Get your hand off me, don't touch me." it's her turn to sulk.

"Come to me, Soyeon-ah." Jungkook took the chance.

"Not a chance." I tighten my hold on Soyeon, her back glued to my chest.

She flinched, straightening her body, "Don't move." she warned squeezing my arm.

?

"The tattoo, I- m-my uhm... Haven't fully heal yet." she shuttered. "Oh, sorry sorry." I moved away from her back.

"Do you need to apply ointment?" Jungkook asked. "No need, only first 3 days."

"What are you doing?" she was alarmed, her hand grabbed my wrist, stopping my action.

My hand was grabbing the hem of her shirt, I wanted to look at the tattoo again. "Let me see it again."

She didn't answer but did let go of her hold on my wrist, I assumed she's fine with it.

"How do you get this scar?" I asked bringing back the conversation from dinner. "uhm, I went blank in the middle of a fight and knife just happened to land on my back."

"Knife?" "Yes, it's during a walk. And out of no where, enemies, I guessed just came to seek for revenge."

"I'm doing legal business but not my dad's 2nd job. As his family members, enemy normally prefers attacking me. I'm an easy target for them, girl and the youngest." I don't know what to say. She sure had a not very ideal childhood.

"Is that why you decided to remove the tattoo?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah. As it was designed for the whole back. And because of that incident, I got stitches. Then the tattoo was ruined." she explained and carefully leaned her back against me again.

"Never know you were in such dangerous situation before." I said thinking.

"hm, at least now I can slowly let my guard down here maybe." she whispered loud enough for the two of us to hear.

"You can be 100% relax when you are with us, Soyeon-ah." Jungkook said reaching to her face. I rested my chin on her shoulder, "Let's sleep now?" "Ok."

"Can you guys sleep here tonight, my bed?" Jungkook asked hesitantly. "What do you think, Soyeonie?"

"Listen to you, I promised you before. If you want to stay here, then let's stay here." she replied.

"Please." Jungkook requested. "Let's just stay here then. Come." then we all 3 laid on Jungkook's soft bed.

With Soyeon in the middle, both me and Jungkook by her side. "Goodnight, my babies." Jungkook greeted turning off the light.

"Babies? I'm your hyung, brat." I said for the last time.

Chloe POV
The following days they left to Japan. I went back to my apartment with a puppy.

Kim Tae Hyung's son, Kim Yeon Tan, was under my care as his father wasn't in Seoul.

I had the Twitter app in my phone finally. Checking out for the first time. I searched #C. , the more I read, the more I know how people think of me.

There's positive comments, so of course there's negative comments.

For the first time, I'm starting to lose confidence.

I'm not good enough. My hair colour wasn't like by most of them. My height, my weight, my beauty didn't reach their so called standard.

I had tattoos, so I'm not qualified to be kpop idol. They can't just accept me.

So this was all feedback from the crowds. I see...

'Just you wait.'

I headed to my sporting room, went straight to the sandbag. Punching it is what I need to do the most now, otherwise I might lose temper on someone again.

14 Dec 2017

8

Jin
Soyeon-ssi, What are you doing?

Chloe

Working!

Hobi
I really like your butterfly earring very much.

Chloe
Go get one.😂

Suga
He's afraid of pain.

Chloe
You know there's those kind of earclip which looks like earring.

Jimin
You better not be wearing so less when we're with you. 😊

Chloe
🙂?
Don't be dirty mind, my prince.

Jimin
I didn't mean anything, I'm just worry if you will get cold.

Chloe
It better be like this.

Jimin
Of course.

16 Dec 2017
Jungkook POV
Soyeon just posted something. 'It wasn't today's.'

"What does her caption means?" I mumbled.

19 Dec 2017
Chloe POV
Ding~ 'Who?'

8

Namjoon
Princess?

Chloe
Yes?

Hobi
I demand a picture from you!

Chloe
? Why don't you message me 2 minutes earlier, I have mask on now.

Tae Tae
And I don't mind that mask.

Chloe
You win.

Yoongi
Did you just wink?

Jin
Come on, Yoongi.... It's obvious she did....

I'm not gonna reply to these weirdos.

23 Dec 2017
Suga POV
We just arrived back to Seoul. Tired.

Soyeon slept on the sofa with Yeontan beside her.

I looked over to her laptop that was still haven't off. "She didn't off it." I said tapping at that save button, in case her hasn't save it.

Her phone next to the laptop was on too, showing footage of her bar.

"Soyeon-ah, we're back." Jin announced. "hmm." was only her respond.

"Ya, we just come back and you don't even welcome us." Jhope said sadly. "Jimin..." she said loud enough for us to heard her. I raised a brow looking at Jimin directly.

Obviously the 95 walked closer, Jimin to Soyeon while Taehyung to Yeontan.

"Hey, princess. We're back." he greeted knelt beside her. She reached for him and pulled him closer, nuzzled her face at Jimin's neck.

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing the way she acted.

Jimin POV
"What happened?" I asked worried. "Hey...." I began to feel wetness around my neck. "Why?"

I panicked, 'Is she sick?'. "H-hey, tell me what's wrong?"

"Are you not feeling well?" I tried. She nodded, I felt it. "Where?" "Stomach." she finally replied with her voice shaking a little.

"What happened to you, Soyeon-ah?" Namjoon asked cluelessly. "Hyung, I'm bringing her up. She's not feeling well." I finished and carried her in bridal style.

She's now with Jungkook in their room. The baby taking care another baby.

"Hyung, she didn't eat and ended up with gastric." I explained to them during dinner. "aish, she is.... I don't know what to say." Suga went speechless.

"Weird, she wasn't those type to not eat." Taehyung said suspiciously. "Right." Namjoon agreed.

"I will make porridge for her." Jin offered. "Ok." I went to find medicine for her.

The next day, Soyeon's condition seemed better. She made dumplings for breakfast.

"Soyeon-ah, the dumplings look tasty." I said looking at the food.

"It's chinese dumplings called 'wonton'." she explained.

"ohh, no wonder it's so tiny."

25 Dec 2017
Chloe POV
'Christmas day' I went out with Tae this morning. Enjoyed myself for the Christmas. We ate ice cream, shared one.

They were busy for night schedule, attending SBS Gayo DaeJeon. I decided to decorate the cake that I baked with strawberries that was bought this morning.

This year I spent my Christmas with them.

30 Dec 2017
Jin POV
Soyeon prepared light brunch for the maknaes and herself.

"What about us?" I questioned Soyeon when she didn't prepare any for the hyung line.

"I assume you are old enough to take care of yourself." she said. "Ouch." I placed my hand on my heart as if I was being shot by her words.

"I'm just kidding. Actually I want to prepare that strawberry bagel for Taetae only for his birthday."

"But I'm afraid that your maknae whined for that mistreat, so I made him a banana bagel. Then something hit my mind, Jimin. He's the same age with your precious V. So if he saw what I made for the two maknae, I bet you already know what his reaction will be."

"Whiny." Suga said.

"So I made a big bowl of fruit yogurt with some oat to share with him."

"Just making a brunch, I still need to make a long explanation." she complained taking her first bite of yogurt with mango.

"Soyeon.... Mango..." Jimin hinted his dislike of mango.

"You can just scoop the other part, my dear." she said patiently.

"So what now? You want me to cook?" she asked looking at me and Suga.

"Yes." I said shamelessly. "Fine. I choose what to cook, don't tell me what you want to eat." she said before I tell her what I want to eat.

"Ok. I also don't know what to eat if you ask me." Suga said as if her request was perfect for his rock personality.

She tied her hair up, looking blankly.

She rummaged through the wall cabinet, took out a pack of bugatini and some more ingredients she needed.

She on the stove, boiled water, threw few grab of pasta into the pot. And then I didn't pay attention to what she's doing anymore.

After 20 minutes, she finally done with the food.

"It looks tasty." Jungkook said eyeing the food.

"You need to beg for it." Suga said.

'I won't let my baby beg him.' "Jungkook-ah, do you want some?" I offered him some portion of mine. "Can I?" he looked at me with sparkling eyes, how can I don't give him...

"Here." I said feeding him with my fork. "wahh, it's really tasty." he said happily.

"Praise me." Soyeon said eating her fruit and oat and yogurt mixture. "We have a wife material girl with us." Suga said.

"Wife?" she seemed offended. "Yeah, you can cook." he said. "There's many more I can do. I managed a bar, I can dance, sing, boxing-" she was cut off by "We're back."

It's Namjoon and Hoseok. They're back from their morning jog. "Welcome back." I greeted.

"What are you guys eating?" Hoseok asked interested with food. "Soyeon's cooking. Pasta." Suga said.

"Wahh. It looked tasty." Namjoon said.

"Kookie just said the same thing." Jimin laughed with Taehyung.

"There's still some in the pan actually. If you want, I can get them for you." Soyeon informed.

"Please..." Hoseok asked with his baby voice. 'ugh. Can he just stop being cute.'

"Me too. Thank you, Soyeon." Namjoon said. "Wait then." she stood once again, scooping out the extra pasta.

She served the plate to both 94 liner. Then went back to the kitchen, and came out with another plate of pasta. 'extra one I guess.'

There's 3 forks prepared for that plate of pasta. "Eat if you want." she said to the maknae.

"What about you?" Jimin asked her. She shook her head, "I don't want." 'She really doesn't want or the portion isn't enough?'

"Eat. You cook them. You should at least eat some too." Jimin fed her with his fork. She didn't reject it, letting him feed.

Jimin POV
It's 2 in the afternoon now. All members were doing their own things, 2 gaming, 2 producing, 2 I don't know.

"What are you doing later? I asked Soyeon as the movie we're watching almost reach it's ending. She pouted thinking, "Baking." she replied.

"Here?" "uhmm, yup. I'm lazy to go back to the apartment. Hehe." 'that's good.'

"What are you baking?" "Tae's birthday cake."

"Can I help you?" I asked. "Sure, why not."

I enjoyed the process very much because it's with Soyeon. Overall baking a cake was fine, time is needed. While decorating the cake, isn't as easy as I thought. She skillfully decorated it with cream. Topped with strawberry, our favourite.

31 Dec 2017
Jungkook POV

She came out with her outfit for dinner at outside. 'Nice.'

"Are you sure about this?" she said, not very comfortable. "You can change if you're not comfortable with it."

"N-no. Just, I don't think..." she said

"Where did the confident Chloe go?" I said catching her attention. "Chloe?" she asked.

"Yea? It's your name too." "Right." she nodded.

'Her hair colour changed again. It's blueish? purple? with silver or blonde....'

The eight of us then enjoyed dinner at fancy restaurant. We booked for a private room.

Jin and the other hyungs ordered the food for us. Soyeon rest her head on her palm, eyes looking over to the menu on Suga's hand. She looked at me too, smiling. And to Jin beside me. He winked, she returned one daringly. And regretted instantly, shy.

After finishing the order, we were told to wait for around 25 minutes before the dishes served.

We talked about how time passed kind of fast, and it's already 1 year we have Soyeon with us.

Ring~ one of us' phone rang.

Chloe POV
"Sorry. Mine." I accepted the call.

"喂?" (Hello?)

"明天早机回马来西亚." (Early flight tomorrow going back to Malaysia.)

"我的会儿发你." (I will send you later.)

"好的, 刚点完菜." (Alright, just finished ordering.)

"程禹呢?" (What about Jeongwoo?)

"可能.... 可以去趟香港再回首尔." (Maybe I can go to Hong Kong before heading back to Seoul.)

"好的好的 到时再决定." (Okok, will decide again.)

"Bye."

Just in time, the called ended. The dishes was being served. I don't need to tell them who's calling. 'Lazy Chloe.'

💝End of chapter 44🍭
--------------------------------------------
29 May 2022

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.4K 573 26
~Love is not over over over~ ~Love hurts and hurts again~ ~Yeah farewell hurts and hurts even more~ Alex is a normal 14 year old girl... Well. she th...
166K 3.4K 28
after GLAM's failure , Bighit didn't accept any female trainees , except you. it was said because you're a rare gem they needed. started: 22 March 20...
6.1K 159 21
She's shy & socially awkward in front of strangers. So you may wonder, then how did she became a trainee in an entertainment company? Firstly, her da...
180K 5.2K 31
You start working at Big Hit as a manager for Korean group BTS, but there is one problem, you can't speak Korean!