Friends or Lovers?

Door e_loves_offgun

Plot : Off and Tay are best friends since childhood. In all these years nothing special happened or none of... Meer

Introduction 🌺
Chapter 1 { Best friends}
Chapter 2 { I hate Tay's boyfriend}
Chapter 3 { It's all so troublesome }
Chapter 4 { Blind date }
Chapter 5 { We are best friends, right? }
Chapter 6 { Nothing has changed, right? }
Chapter 7 { I'm gonna make it right }
Chapter 8 { My insecurities got reasons}
Chapter 9 {Outing}
Chapter 10 { Feelings }
Chapter 11 {Yeah I fucked it all}
Chapter 12 { Break up }
Chapter 13 { Drunk and Happy }
Chapter 14 {Feelings are hard}
Chapter 16 { Feeling special }
Chapter 17 { Bad decisions }
Chapter 18 { What are we doing!? }
Chapter 19 { Love }
Chapter 20 { Fading }
Chapter 21 { Together }
Chapter 22 { Trying }
Chapter 23 { Over thinking }
Chapter 24 { Date }
Chapter 25 { Problems already }
Chapter 26 { Adjusting }
Chapter 27 { Burden? }
Chapter 28 {Progress}
Chapter 29 { Insecurity? }
Chapter 30 { Sweet }
Chapter 31 {Reconcile}
Chapter 32 { Friends or Lovers? }

Chapter 15 {Getting help is good}

194 14 3
Door e_loves_offgun

Tay's P.O.V.

I don't understand why but Arm my second best friend from stop until I confess my feelings about Off in front of him. Like since three days he's been like this. “Tay just admit that you are in love with Off!" Like don't you understand that I know that you love Off more than you love me?!

“Tay???" I heard Arm calling my name.

“Arm if you are going to say that for the 109th time again so you better not start speaking at the first place." I said before he could start again.

“No no no. This time I'm not gonna ask you any shit. Well this time I came with proof." Arm said with a huge smirk. What in the fuck proof is he talking about?!

“What are you talking about, huh?!" I asked him with a annoyed face. He just smirked and putted a envelope in front of me. I opened it and saw a lot of recent pictures of me and Off... Mostly me staring at him from close or from afar. So cute they are, I couldn't hold my smile until I realized that Arm is staring.

“So these are your proof?" I asked with a huge bag of sarcasm.

“Yes they are plus I just recorded one more. Anyone who sees these pictures will understand that you are simply in love with your best friend." Arm said.

“Arm-"

“Tay!!! Stop hiding already! I'm not gonna tell Off about it! I promise." Arm said before I could say something else. Like fine I'mma tell him the truth. Plus he's my second best friend and I'm already at the crime which may will make lose my best friend. I better just tell Arm, he promised already that Off won't get to know about it.

“Urgh! Fine! Listen... I... I fell in love with Off... I don't know how or why... But it just happened..."

“I knew it since quite a while... Finally got my confirmation... So what are you waiting for? Go and confess your feelings!"

“I... I can't... He's my best friend whom I don't want to lose... Plus as far as I see... I'm pretty friend zoned... I don't think that he likes me in that way..."

“You dumbass bitch! You told you all these shit? Like please stop being a coward and just do it who knows maybe Off is just not aware of his feelings yet?"

“What if he is. Common Arm both of us know that a few days ago he used to like Gun... I'm not even aware if he still likes Gun or not..."

“Ufff you are such a sucker... How about this? Let's make fall for you instead?"

“What do you even mean?"

“I meant let's make him fall in love with you, then you'll confess to him. Then what? Happy ever after!"

“Is it even possible?"

“If you wanna fuck with Off, then you gotta make it possible. Understand?"

“Hummm."

“Now you don't worry! I, Arm am here by your side to help you get transform your best friend into your boyfriend."

“Are we really doing it?"

“Do you want to fuck with Off or not?"

“I do..."

“Then we surely are doing it!"

“Okayyy!"

“Now text Off and ask him out on a date."

“Huh!? Right now???"

“Hmmm right now!"

”But where? Look it's evening and Off is tutoring children. After that he gotta go to his bar for work..."

“Find something late night..."

“Dinner?"

“No."

“Star gazing?"

“No. It's too early for that."

“Then what?"

“I don't know... Something remarkable... But not very expressive plus can't get too romantic..."

“Arm you are overthinking at this point... I guess going to pick him from the bar is enough..."

“But you do it often... How about being at the bar until his shift is going on. It's like supporting your friend at work but with your gazes it'll be mellow and romantic... Ufff that's perfect! You gotta do this, okay?"

“Okay... Thanks Arm... For understanding me..."

“Ow I'm your only best friend left at this point! Who's gonna understand you if I don't?!"

“Haha Off."

“Ow he won't! Boyfriends never can compete best friends!"

“But he is the best friend!"

“Not for long. I promise."

Nanon's P.O.V.

URGH! I'm so stressed! Like why and how did the student council messed this big?! I never in my duty in these four years... Let something happen like this... Like this year it's just two days left before the cultural event and there are so many things short! Like I had ordered the right number of chairs! But the company messed it up! The costumes if the main play are messed up! The food and catering is also messed up! Not to mention the vocalist of the band got sick. How do I handle all these!?

I threw the empty bottle on the door which hit Ohm. He looked at me with a soft look and picked up the bottle. He placed the bottle on a table and turned a light which made my eyes flicker. I looked at him sit besides me as my eyes adjusted with the light.

“You are tired, right?"

“Hmmm..."

“It'll be fine..." He said and held my hand. He made me lie down on his lap. Honestly if it was another day, I would have protested... But I'm too tired... I really do need this... He started to massage my head.

“Don't worry Nanon... I have thought it all... About the chairs... The renting company will deliver it within 36 hours so we'll arrange them in time for sure... In case they fail to do so, we'll just get some benches from the clubs and arrange them in the ending rows which are sold in comparatively less price. Plus about the costumes, I have a senior friend who is majoring about fashion design. She is willing to help. Don't worry about the foods and catering, I got an uncle who will do it right in time." Please all his words... I can't see the responsibility in his words... I see the care and affection he has for me that he thought so much about me... He even contracted people... I guess I have already started to trust him... Otherwise who would do this much for just anyone they are playing with?

“Ohm... You really thought all these? Why? As I know, you don't really care about the school troubles, do you?"

“I don't... I just wanted to help you..."

“Thank you very much Ohm... I don't have words to repay you... How about this? You can ask anything from me, anytime, I'll give it to you if possible. Okay?"

“Well as you are giving it to me with so much... I can't reject it but can't also forget about it, promise?" He said and started moving his pinky finger in front my face. Ah this boy! I took out my pinky finger and grabbed his with mine, promising him.

“And yeah lastly about the band... I'm the drummer, you become the vocalist." Ohm said surprising me.

“I?"

“Yes."

“But how?"

“Like you used to... I don't know why did you stopped singing... But I know that you can do it. If we don't have two vocalists, it's not gonna turn out as it was supposed to be."

“And how do you know that I used to sing?"

“Common I at least had to know this much about the guy I like..."

“Who told you?"

“A friend of mine."

“Friend who?"

“Chimon."

“You know Chi?"

“My online bestie!"

“You guys! Uh I hate him so much!"

“Common you were supposed to tell me about it sooner or later. Plus you gotta tell me the reason one day. So you better agree to sing in the event."

“But Ohm... I haven't did it in quite a while... I don't think I can sing on the stage..." I said. Ohm rubbed my hand gently.

“You can do it Nanon... I believe you... You are our last hope Nanon..."

“I---I"

“Calm down and give it a thought that no matter what stopped you from singing in the past... Is it so important that it can effect your future?"

“No..."

“Then?"

“I'm going to sing..."

“Oho just look who's the best student council president ever!" Ohm said and hugged me tightly, I also grabbed his hand...

Max's P.O.V.

Okay I have decided that according to the golden business rule I will try my best to stop my feelings for Tul...

I entered inside the bar with a refreshed mind. Tul is my employee so I'm going to treat him that way. No partiality. Specially I'm not falling for him.

“Hi Max!" Tul said as he entered into the bar with his angelic smile.

“Hi." I blandly replied.

“What kind of songs should I sing today?" He asked me.

“Sad ones." I replied. Normally I let him sing as he wish to but yeah today I'm gonna be a bit if bossy.

“Fine... If you say so..." He replied with a bit of surprised expression. I know he didn't expected.

After his shift ended I'd normally will go and have a talk with him but yeah today I talked with other staff instead. Which also made them a bit of surprise. Like I was clinging to him all the time without even realizing. Before I lose to love, I need to get a hold on myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Hehe got time and inspiration to write so another update :-)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

69.1K 3.8K 21
At 29yrs Bright wanted to start a gaming company so he joins a already popular company to learn. Win, a cheery kid at the company announces Bright as...
109K 3.9K 32
Fanfiction about four actors, four friends: Gun, Off, Tay, New. Love, friendship, support, jealousy, resentment, disappointment... Based on instagra...
23.1K 924 38
"Guys, let's play a game." We all know the games we played as silly children but what if these boys played them when they are adult? Is it all just...
1K 74 13
Love at first sight., they say it's like a spark which ignites our hearts instantly, ablaze. I don't believe it.. But., The moment our eyes met, I t...