THE GIRL - BTS X READER.

By serendipitie_613

A 12 years old girl that doesn't act at her age, receiving training by BTS personally. That makes her become... More

Arrival To Korea
Audition by BTS
Signing Trainee Contract
Heading To Dorm
New Information Discovered
Jin Birthday Celebration
Schedule For Training
New Mansion
Moving In Together
Shopping In Mall
Fill My Apartment
Training : Learn, Practice
Instagram December pt.1
Depart From Airport
Instagram December pt.2
Arrival At HK
Surprise For V
The Personal Bodyguard
Meeting On Call
New Year : 2017
The First Assessment
Who Is 'Him'?
My Missed One
Kind-Hearted Girl
#C. On Trending
Out With Jimin
Annoyed
March's
That Feeling Again
Thailand, Bangkok
Instagram Jan - Apr 2017
Butterflies
I'm Not Yours
Idiot
It's Time
Sure Thing
C. Profile Updated
Instagram May - Aug 2017
Grain In Ear
Hobgoblin
Lion Cat
I Never Thought
Christmas Day
2k18
Still That Girl
New Swag
Don't Ask
I Dare
Ice Cube
Slowly
London
Maknae
Dirty Thoughts
7 In 1
Cute
No Company
Glass
Update - Book 2

Clearing

148 7 3
By serendipitie_613

Previous chapter : "Bring her back hyung."

11 Dec 2017
Jin POV
"Soyeon, come to have a dinner with us, will you? I requested in a phone call.

"Oppa... Sorry." "It's okay." we talked for a while before ending the call.

'You don't come, then I will go.'

Ding dong~
"What are you doing here, Oppa?" Soyeon asked frowning as she saw me at her apartment door.

"Won't you invite me in?" I teased. "Uh, ok." she moved a little opening the door wider for me to enter.

"Want a drink?" she offered. "nah, it's okay. So what are you doing?" I glanced around only to see her scented candle was lighted and music playing.

"Chilling out."

"Aren't you boring to be alone?" "I'm not. And you know, when you guys leave for tours, I'm always alone. Even before I met you, I'm alone too. So loneliness wasn't anything to me."

"Do you miss me?" I asked playfully. "I just saw you few hours ago, my dear." she replied with the same playfulness.

"Say, what are you here for?" she urged. "Go out with me for dinner." "uhm.." she thought a while.

"I don't see you are busy with anything." "I'm not busy, just... ok, I'm going out with you since I'm lazy to cook." I smiled at her reply.

"Lazy to cook." I teased. "Or you want to cook here, I won't mind." she challenged.

"If you're more comfortable staying home, I don't see any reasons for not doing so.

"No, it's too tiring. Let's just go out. Wait for a second." she left to her room.

She put on a extra piece of cloth, "I'm ready."

"I see someone's hungry." I said seeing that she seems can't wait for the dinner.

"I didn't eat lunch." she said locking the door. I almost taught her a lesson, but I stopped myself from doing so.

We enjoyed the dinner in peace. She drank some soju, but I'm sure it's not enough to lead to a drunk Soyeon.

On the way home, going to her apartment, she fell asleep maybe it's the soju effect or she's tired. Whatever it is, I'm thankful that she slept.

I immediately informed the driver to drive back to the mansion. I'm bringing her back. She might hate me the next day, but I need her to be there again, to help her to solve whatever she's facing.

"Jungkook-ah, open up." I said carrying Soyeon in bridal style. "Hyung-" he immediately shut himself.

"Move." I whispered. "What happened to her?" he asked, worried. "Nothing, just slept maybe." I placed her on her bed then explained what happened this evening.

"I leave her to your care? You better don't mess up." I warned him before leaving, and of course not before giving Soyeon a goodnight kiss.

Jungkook POV
I froze. She's here. She's freaking here. 'What should I do? Jungkook, you coward, you should find something to do.' but I don't know what to do cause she's aslept.

I no longer care about the game that was still on. I observed her by the bedside. She was facing left side, her hands actually grabbing on the duvet. 'Does she want cuddles?'

I didn't really know but I wasted no time and climbed to her other side, carefully not to wake her up. I wrapped her around my arm.

I'm happy, she snuggled close to me. Her hair tingling my throat. I hoped time stop right now and we can stay like this forever.

I'm too tired of finding out why she distanced herself now, so I just joined her in the sleep.

Next morning, I woke up feeling some weight on my waist. I realised, I'm with Soyeon. I glanced at my waist and saw that her hand was there loosely placed. She's still sleeping close to me. Such a good morning.

"Soyeon-ah...." I sighed. "What did I do? Have I did something wrong? Have I angered you? Why do you suddenly move to live at your apartment? Why is everything happening like this? How I wished everyday you are here with me...." I said thinking she's still sleeping.

Chloe POV
"Soyeon-ah...." 'Jungkook?'

'Am I dreaming? What happened?' I didn't dare to open my eyes. So I ended up listening to the whole ass speech he said. 'Is this real? How did I end up beside him?' I thought, still taking in what he said.

'Whatever real or not. I can at least maybe tell the fake Jungkook what happened if I don't have the courage to tell the real one.'

"Jungkook-ah." I said softly and felt his hold tighten.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I put you through any hard time. I just- I just don't know what to do." I said hiding my face in his chest, not dare to face him.

"Why? What are you facing now?"

Flashback. (a/n : if you still remember that 'it's me')

"It's me." Jungkook said placing a kiss behind my neck.

"Jungkook? You guys are back?" I said standing up to welcome them. "Yeah."

"Where's Jimin Oppa?" I asked. "Here." Jimin answered coming out from our room's bathroom. 'When did they come in?'

"Oh, I didn't realise you guys come in." I said. "Come on, let's unpack." Jimin pulled Jungkook's hand off me. "Soyeon-ah, you can do your own things." as he finished saying, I turned around to work on my computer again.

'I didn't heard it wrong right? It's obviously the sound of a kiss placed.' I pretended to look around, minding my own business.

I acted natural, even after catching a confusing scene. 'Did he just leaned near to his cheek or mouth?'

'Are they together?' I almost had a mental breakdown because excuse me.... I'm in the same damn room with them... 'Wait? Why was Jimin even here? To unpack?'

I forced myself to focus on the monitor, looking at those CCTV footages.

'Bless me.'

End of flashback.

"I don't know." I replied after minutes of recalling. I moved away from him, facing the ceiling and instantly missing the fake Jungkook's warm.

He suddenly hovered over me, pinning me down on the mattress. "Look at me." he commanded.

I almost raised a brow at him, "Wh-". I was cut off because the room door opened.

"Jungko-"

Jimin.

"What are you guys doing?" he questioned. Jungkook immediately got off from me, hurried to Jimin. "Hyung, it's not like what you see." he nervously explained.

"Then what is it?" "We are just talking."

"Wow, that seems like not a normal talk yea?" "Hyung, we are really just talking."

'Even in dream I can't have some peace, the pair still appeared.'

"Enough. Get out if you want to argue or fight. I want to sleep in silence." once I finished my sentence, I turned my back on them.

'Let's just get this over. Sleep and wake up. Then this dream will be over.' I thought to myself falling asleep again.

I opened my eyes seeing the familiar ceiling, our room.

"Why am I here?" I asked myself. "Jin hyung brought you back." 'Jimin?'

'Am I dreaming again?' I thought. "No you're not."

? Did I just ask out loud. Ok I'm so awkward. I blinked, "Sorry." I recalled back he just argue with Jungkook, which I thought was a dream. I sat up.

"We're really just talking. He didn't cheat on you, don't worry." I said brushing my bangs backwards.

"What are you talking about? Why would he cheat on me?" he said calmly moving to sit beside me.

"Talk to me. Tell me why are you acting like this." he said.

"I just need time... to-"

"Time, since the first, time always was your reason. You need time, I give you time. 1 month time isn't enough for you to solve whatever you are in?" he just exploded.

Jimin POV
"And why are you distancing yourself from me and Jungkook? What did we do? And what do you mean by he cheat on me?" I kept on asking questions to get answer I want. I literally just forget about our Soyeonie dislike being questioned the most.

"Are- are you two, you know dating or?" she asked awkwardly. "pfft, what?! You mean me and kookie?" I asked to confirm who was she talking about. She nodded. "No, we aren't." I almost laughed at her silly thoughts.

She blinked not replying, "Where do you get that from?" I asked. "You guys are extra touchy." she said.

"So? You leave here just because of this?" I asked hoping it's not the reason. "Of course not, why would I even do that." she said seriously. "But there's a little connection to one of the reason I act like this."

I waited patiently for her to elaborate. "I know very clearly that you guys are very affection to me." she said. "We know too."

"You know, Koo-, Jungkook, he always say 'I'm his.'" "I know."

"And well, the both of you are being very touchy and I thought you guys are together." "So you're jealous and you leave?"

"Shh, shut up and listen to me." she glared at me, I pinched her cheek. "No one can resist to not touch it." I told her. "Alright, alright, continue."

"So when is it... do you remember that day Hobi Oppa invited me to go out? JK's reaction. I don't understand why he reacted like this when he's in a relationship, at least that time I thought he's with you. So I'm pissed? Not because I'm jealous. But because I thought he shouldn't treat me like I'm his. He should think of your feelings, respect you." she explained.

"So you went to your apartment because you are in the same room with him?" I asked slowly understand her point.

"Yes. And-" "Tell me everything."

"I will."

"There's something happened at my bar. Someone did drug dealing in my bar, it's a framing actually. Someone hide the drugs there and then report to police saying my bar is doing illegal business. And I have a headache, finding evidence to prove my bar innocent. I contacted the lawyer side to talk about the case, so that it doesn't involve  the court. Steven helped me to collect CCTV footages from shops nearby to see if there's any suspicious people staying around."

"I went beck to my apartment, spending time looking through those CCTV myself. I can't just look at random footage and discuss about the case in front of you guys right?" "You will be questioned."

"Right, that's my point. So for my freedom, not freedom exactly but to avoid being suspicious, I left. At least, I can spend more time in that case and it will end earlier. If I'm here all the time, I might spend time with you guys, I need to cook or maybe do dishes or going to practice. And the case will end up still there until next year."

"And I think you guys knew already. That night MMA, the second outfit, showed a tattoo behind my back."

"Right. I saw it. I wanted to ask but I didn't get a chance to. So what about that?"

"You might think that it's a new one. But nope. I was actually in the process of getting rid it."

"Why?" "I don't want it anymore."

"I didn't see it during those days you are with us?" I asked confused as we really never saw her back tattoo.

"Because I kept it hidden well. It was a whole back design. But before I'm here, I already went for the 2nd time to wash it. So it only left, the part in the middle which can be covered even if I wear crop top."

"Isn't it pain?"

"Of course. That why I chose the song 'Suffering.' Plus, they always urged me to come back, make me even suffering because I want to but I can't at the moment."

"Are you planning your next appointment for washing the remaining part?" "Yes."

"I went for it when I followed you guys to HongKong. And now at least 2 more visiting is needed."

"Can I see it?" I asked curiously. Her eyes widen at that request, "uhm, not that I'm not willing to let you see. But I will need to take off my clothing. So, no." she blushed.

"ahh, ok." I felt stupid for asking that question.

"Smile." she poked my cheek. I smiled for her. "Why do you even want to see a half washed tattoo?"

"Just curious."

"So can you actually move back now?" I asked. She shook her head a no. "Why??" I whined. "Because you guys are leaving to Japan tomorrow. So if I come back then I need to stay alone in this mansion and I don't want to." she said hating the idea of being left alone.

"Then at least stay for tonight." "Fine."

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" "Fine." she gave up.

"Your room, my room?"
-
"Jimin-ah." Soyeon's voice was heard. "It's a Oppa for you, Soyeon-ah."

"Come here." she requested me to. She was waiting for me to go to her in a beautiful white dress.

"What now? Don't tell me you want to go out tonight." I almost scolded her.

"No. Just-" "Then why are you wearing a dress?"

She glanced at the members who were obviously looking at us. "This dress, actually didn't cover my tattoo." she said in a very small voice.

"What?" I almost shouted. "You didn't heard it wrongly."

She turned around revealing her tattoo, she tied the ribbon loosely so the tattoo was showed.

She flinched when my finger traced on her skin. "What are you doing?" she and Suga asked at the same time.

I didn't answer, pulling her close to me. I backhugged her, resting my head on her shoulder, "Thank you." I mumbled.

"Excuse me, mind to share whatever you guys are talking over there?" Jin said.

"Do you want to tell them?"

🦊End of chapter 43🍭
--------------------------------------------
28 May 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 432 14
You were a trainee at this company since you were young. You created a strong friendship with the other trainees, making you enjoy the life you were...
597K 15K 47
When Big Hit Entertainment decides to expand their company to America and gets their first American Female singer and dancer what happens when the 18...
87.6K 3.6K 136
BigHit's first female trainee finally sees the light of day by joining Bangtan Sonyeondan, a decision seen by many as a joke until it starts to pay o...
381 0 42
In a life where BTS's maknae "Golden Child" Jeon Jungkook is left raising a baby girl at only 17 years old and still in high school. While also risin...