Sotus The Séries 3: Now And...

By Hozett

In this chapter, we follow Kongphob and Arthit's relationship after the latter comes out to his co-workers... More

Presention 🙋🏾‍♀️
Kongphob ♥️
Arthit 🖤
UntiMiddle Of The Process 👬
Finally A Butterfly? 🦋
Arthit's Return 🏃🏻‍♂️
Change Of Plans ☺️🙁
Hidden Love 👀
Wait For Me 🤝🏻
Hard Times: Part 1️⃣
Hard Times: Part 2️⃣
The Days Go By 🌇🌃
Family 👪
Cards On The Table 🃏
Rainy Saturday 🌧️
End Of Wait ⌛
Sunny Sunday 🌤️
My Family Is Your Family 💓
Forever And Ever: Part 1 💍
Forever And Ever: Part 2 💍
Forever And Ever: Part 3 💍
Fresh Start 🌷
Your Mother ♥️ My Mother In Law
The Day: Part 1 ⛪
The Day: Part 2 ⛪
The Night 🌙
Thanks ✌🏾

Finally A Butterfly! 🦋

487 18 0
By Hozett

Gradually his sister walked away and disappearing into the crowd, Kongphob continued to sit watching her go. Static, he kept looking in the same direction even though his sister was no longer there.

Did he know what she wanted him to do, maybe she's had that intention from the start?

Well, it didn't matter, because if all she did was a ploy to get him to tell the truth, it worked!

And he wouldn't let it go, because for the first time in a long time, he feels more encouraged.

Kongphob then got up and walked towards his house with the dog, he wasn't sure how he was going to say that. Along the way he thought of several ways, but none seemed perfect.

But what would be the perfect form anyway?

When he got home he decided to go up to her room and shower first. Before that he saw his mother reading a book while his father was talking on the phone with someone from his company.

He quickly greeted her and went up to his room.

He planned to talk to Arthit when he finished talking to his parents, but decided to take a quick look at his cell phone, when he saw that there was a message from his lover:

''Kongphob, I'm sorry I didn't get in touch sooner, but things are happening here with my family, I'll tell you everything when I get back and don't worry I'm fine! ''

For a moment it crossed Kongphob's mind if Arthit would have told his parents the whole truth, if so, then he would definitely have to do the same.

And with that, he left his cell phone on the bed and went down to the room where his parents were, forget about taking a shower, he would definitely do at that moment!

When he arrived in the living room, his parents were putting on a movie to watch and before Kongphob opened his mouth to say something, they invited him to see it too, saying that it had been a while since they did that. Kongphob automatically accepted and sat in their midst.

5 minutes, 10, 20 minutes went by and no Kongphob opened his mouth. What was the movie about? He couldn't tell, as he wasn't really paying attention. Suddenly the thought of being able to tell Arthit that he had told his parents the truth popped into his mind, he smiled at the thought, and before he could plan anything better he took control of the TV and turned it off, then stayed in bed. standing in front of your parents.

His parents looked at him confused and Kongphob said nothing, a deafening silence was in the air and when his father looked like he was going to say something Kongphob said:

- Father and mother, do you love me?

His parents looked at each other for a moment and his mother soon gave the answer:

- But of course my son. Why do you ask this so suddenly?

- Would you stop loving me for some reason?

His father soon replied:

- Obviously not, even if we don't agree with some of your actions, you are still our son.

- I know that, and I don't know how I could hide something from you for so long that I know wouldn't keep us away.

- But after all, why are you saying that? Have something you want to talk to us about?

She questioned her mother, a little worried.

- I know you guys are always talking about me having a girlfriend and introducing you, and I know you guys talk to each other behind my back. It turns out that there's no way this can happen, because there's no way I can love another woman other than you, mother, my sister and my niece.

- Are you telling us that...

- I'm gay.

At that moment the silence reappeared, Kongphob continued looking at them, his father looked away from him for a moment and then looked at his wife who, in turn, stared at the ground for a little while until she said:

- We already imagined...

I mean, you're our son and you've always interacted easily with people, it didn't make sense not to have a girlfriend.

Kongphob was surprised and confused for a while and could only speak:

- So you already knew? And they didn't say anything before?

- Well, we weren't sure, your sister had already told us not to expect too much from you in terms of love and let you have your time. We wanted you to talk to us when you are comfortable...

Said his father a little shyly.

- So is everything okay? Are you not upset or disappointed?

Her mother then got up and gave her a big hug, she started to cry and then her father did the same, the three were there hugging and her mother concluded:

- You are the smartest, most affectionate and hardworking son I could wish for, you would never let me down, okay? Never dare think something like that again!

Kongphob cried at his mother's words, the three of them stayed there hugging for a long time and Kongphob could only think of how he could have said that before.

He even thought for a moment about talking about Arthit, but he remembered his sister's words, and decided that a better time to talk about it was yet to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Be The One By Blue💙

General Fiction

45.7K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
92.7K 5.7K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...
68.8K 3.8K 41
Kongpob had broken up with Arthit first, before Arthit could tell him the big news. Now, 6 years had passed but the loneliness, guilt and pain were s...
99K 3.8K 15
"Mom,Dad,how did grandma and grandpa accepted your marriage" Warning: Mpreg, Please if you guys don't like male pregnancy then click the back button...