Sotus The Séries 3: Now And...

By Hozett

In this chapter, we follow Kongphob and Arthit's relationship after the latter comes out to his co-workers... More

Kongphob ♥️
Arthit 🖤
UntiMiddle Of The Process 👬
Finally A Butterfly? 🦋
Finally A Butterfly! 🦋
Arthit's Return 🏃🏻‍♂️
Change Of Plans ☺️🙁
Hidden Love 👀
Wait For Me 🤝🏻
Hard Times: Part 1️⃣
Hard Times: Part 2️⃣
The Days Go By 🌇🌃
Family 👪
Cards On The Table 🃏
Rainy Saturday 🌧️
End Of Wait ⌛
Sunny Sunday 🌤️
My Family Is Your Family 💓
Forever And Ever: Part 1 💍
Forever And Ever: Part 2 💍
Forever And Ever: Part 3 💍
Fresh Start 🌷
Your Mother ♥️ My Mother In Law
The Day: Part 1 ⛪
The Day: Part 2 ⛪
The Night 🌙
Thanks ✌🏾

Presention 🙋🏾‍♀️

1K 14 0
By Hozett

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hello guys!

I come to introduce myself to tell you in advance that this story is a fanfic created by me who am a big fan of the series.

Sotus was one of my first BL series and I have a lot of affection, watching the two seasons plus the special episode.

As a series lover in general and also in reading, I've always been frustrated because the series doesn't really have an ending up to its height. After all, there are still unresolved issues in history.

Because of this and always imagining a possible sequel (I still dream about it), I decided to write about what a third season of Sotus would be like.

I ask you to read it with love and affection and tell me if you liked it, okay?

So let's go!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 11.5K 32
Arthit let Kongpob walk out of his life three years ago in the cheer hall where it all began, coming to a full circle. So, how do they move on from...
91.3K 4.6K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...
10.3K 695 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...
38.5K 2.4K 12
Kongpob had been waiting for his mate since forever. And finally, he found him. Now, there was only a problem in his plan for his fulfilling love lif...