No Saints Here | 18+

By Ummmmokaybro

Alexandra Abernathy is used to getting what she wants, and when she wants it. She's top of her class, a grea... More

Dedication, Aesthetics, Staples & DISCLAIMER!
CH 1 Welcome to the Neighborhood
CH 2 Welcome to St. Mary's
CH 3 Liars Are The Foundation
CH 4 Lolita
CH 5 Assembly
CH 6 Looking Forward To It
CH 7 Water Under the Bridge
CH 8 Dumbfounded
CH 9 He Knows, I Know
CH 10 Can't Catch a Break
CH 11 Need A Miracle
CH 12 Stung By A Jellyfish
CH 13 Deal
CH 14 Truth or Dare.
CH 15 In Your Head
CH 16 Shaking Hands With The Devil
CH 17 Absent
CH 18 The Number
CH19 Stooping To Her Level
CH 20 The Wink
CH21 Confession
CH 22 Game On.
CH 23 Good Girl
CH 24 The Extra Credit Assignment
CH 25 The Cherry Red Camaro
CH 26 Pink
CH 27 Probably Just Friends
CH 28 Meet the Robinson's
Ch 29 My Buddy
CH 30 Didn't You Hear?
Ch 32 Moving On
Ch 33 Swim Suits
CH 34 Game On
CH 35 Head in the Game
CH 36 The Burn
CH 37 The Bathroom
CH 38 Mister Perfect
CH 39 The "C"
CH 40 Luke to the Rescue
CH 41 The Returning Book
CH 42 It's Over
CH 43 The Magnolia's
CH 44 Only With You
CH 45 Doesn't Look Good
CH 46 Finding the Tarp
CH 47 All Mine for the Night
CH 48 A Great Night
Ch 49 Very Bad
CH 50 Be Smart
CH51 I Only See You
MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL
CH 52 Birthday
CH 53 Richards Was Coming Back
CH 54 Not Tonight
CH 55 You Should Go
CH 56 I'm Coming
CH 57 I Love You
CH 60 - EPILOGUE

CH 31 Metal Humming Bird

11.8K 251 48
By Ummmmokaybro

Christian's POV:

"Well neighbor... this is where we part." She said, matter-of-fact like. Finally stepping onto the sidewalk with her freshly painted, pink toes.

She looked up into my eyes with her wide ones, as her makeup shined perfectly in the sunlight. While the both of us stood, somewhat confused, at what to do next. 

I watched her closely, as her gaze bounced from my eyes to my lips. While I could just tell, she was trying hard to keep her gaze intertwined with mine, rather than looking down. 

However, I did my fair share of my own sight seeing. Noticing her supple bosom was rising and falling with each breath, as she tried to not look at my lips. Yet, I couldn't help but look at how perfectly her breasts sat in her dress. I wanted to reach out and finally feel one of them in my hand, as I held her close to me. Not letting go til the both of us gave into temptation... satisfying our needs.

Looking at her lips now, made me realize just how badly I wanted to feel them intertwined with mine. Exploring just how soft and tender they were, while finally tasting her on my tongue. Finally committing her body to memory, as I grasped her hips...

As I continued to let my eyes trail over every inch of her, I realized just how my lustful want was starting to turn into a habitual need. Her perfume and beautiful appearance was starting to fill all my sense, while at the same time...influencing my mind. Intoxicating my conservative thoughts and replacing them with explorative ones. Ones that I can't stop imagining...

I watched as her eyes fell now, onto my lips. Maintaining residency there as, mine did hers. Noticing just how full and plump they are, while fighting the urge to touch them.

I grasped the crystal bowl tighter as my view of Alex in her tight, pink dress now, became the only thing I saw. The electrical current I felt within me, from the moment I met her, is now surging through every vein I possessed. Making it hard for me to breath as I continued to look at her lips...

Realizing that, the question of wanting her was out of my mind, and replaced with the reality of needing her. Of needing Alex... Her wit, her soul, her entire body. I needed—

"Chris!" We both heard. Causing us to break our intense gaze, and turn toward the noise.

 It was Emma now dressed in my sweat pants, and one of my cotton T-shirt's. Crossing her arms, as I saw clear distraught emotion in her face, as she spoke.

"Tell Dan, that he can't control the TV tonight." She whined, across my drive way. When her pinched eyebrows then raised in surprise. "Oh hi, Alex!" Her voice lightened. "Do you want to come over and watch a movie with us?" She asked, with a smile on her face. Loosing all hostility she once carried in her voice. 

But before I could rush anything out of my mouth, Dan rushed out the door. Shoving past Emma, making her nearly fall over. "Yes!" He exclaimed. "Yes, Alex you should." He shot out. Looking nearly out of breath.

I quickly turned to look at Alex who is now, brushing a stand of her brunette hair behind her ear. Her cheeks flushed bright pink, and her lips reddened as if she was biting them, for the few seconds I looked away. Making me irritated at the fact I wasn't alone with her, right now. 

"Actually, It's been a long day." She said, loud enough for him to hear. "Plus, I've got work tomorrow morning." She spoke, from her perfectly parted lips, as my heart pounded in my chest.

"Well that's a shame." I heard Emma say. When I turned back to look she was pulling Dan, by the collar back into my house. "Will you be around tomorrow evening, though?" Emma asked.

Alex turned towards her house, as she spoke "My shift ends at four. But a few of the boys and I are—"

"Great we'll see you then, Okay?" Emma asked rhetorically, as she pulled Dan back into the house. Not hiding her frustration in her visual appearance. 

"Oh well..." Alex started, as she saw emma walk back into the house. "—Okay then." Alex said, in unison, with Emma closing my front door closing. Not letting Alex refuse... I watched as she placed her dainty hands on her hips, and then turn to me as she breathed out. "I guess I made a good first impression." She stated lightheartedly, reaching for the crystal bowl in my hands. As she kept her gaze down.

"A bit of an understatement." I laughed. Letting her pull the bowl slightly away from me. But not letting go entirely, since something within me couldn't let it go. "You seem to have that affect on people." I whispered, watching her eyes bounce up to mine, as I looking deeply into hers. Noticing how the golden sun was bouncing off the emerald flakes, embedded in her light brown eyes. 

She looked at me confused and then blinked slowly. Slightly cocking her head to the side as she looked at me intently. Making the electrical current within me start to bubble and crack with intensity, while I anticipated her words.

 "There's only one person I'm trying to have an effect on." She whispered back, keeping her feline-like eyes on mine. Only to then start to pull the bowl out of my hands. 

"Yet, you have that way with everyone." I said, pulling it slightly back, as I stayed fixed on her eyes, not ready to look away just yet.

"Not everyone." She said, glancing at me up and down, as she insinuated it was me. "Some people are still in a serious relationship." She said looking back up into my eyes. "If i had that affect on everyone, things would be going my way more often, than not." She said, as she flashed her signature side smile. Something I didn't realized I missed every second of the day.

But before I could respond, she swiftly grabbed the bowl, and walked up her front porch. Pressing the pads of her naked feet against the firm concrete. Showcasing the cut of the back of her dress. When she then turned back towards me.

"See ya, Mr. Cole." She hummed, as she opened her front door.  "Don't dream of me." She said, as she stepped fully inside, smiling at me with her sinister smirk. When I then felt the urge to catch her off guard. 

"No promises." I spoke, just loud enough for her to hear me. Causing her to stop the door from closing, and a let light laugh escape her lips. When she then smiled again, and closed the door. Sealing all the air within my lungs, inside with her. 

Fuck. 

She has me wrapped around her finger so tight.

This was becoming less and less of a game to me, and more of a power struggle. And the fact that I'm about to throw out my relationship with Emma all for her, is something that scares me...

Alex has a future, a bright one. One that I'm afraid of darkening. Holding her back would be the death of me, but the need to be with her is starting to make me terminally ill...

__________________

Alex's POV:

After talking with my mom for an eternity last night, about Justin's timely appearance, she explained exactly what I thought she would. All she wanted to do was protect me from pain, the same pain she felt like she inflicted on me, by introducing me to Justin in the first place.

But my relationship with Justin was not all bad. There were really high highs, as well as low lows. However, he was in a part of my life that I'm over. I just want to move on. And move on to bigger, and better people— I mean things... things... I mean things...

___

I ran down stairs and smiled at my dad and as I looked through the key bowl. Noticing that only mine was missing.

"Dad?" I asked, turning to face him. Watching his eyebrows slowly pull together, as he took a bite of his burnt toast, while reading his tablet. I walked over and leaned against the kitchen island and lightly pulled the tablet out of his line of view. "Where are my keys?" I asked, politely. 

"Your cars in the shop." He said, not looking at me once while he continued to read on his tablet.

"Why?" I asked, pulling his piece of toast away from his mouth before he bit it.

He finally set down his tablet, and looked up at me through his reading glasses. While one of his wavy gray strands of hair, fell onto his forehead. "I wake up every morning to the sound of what sounds like a metal humming bird in our garage. You try running multiple law firms, while still practicing law, only to then get a few hours of sleep." He stated matter-of-fact like, while taking the piece of burnt toast out of my hand. 

"Dad I was going to get it into the shop after I graduate." I rebutted. "Now what am I going to drive to Sal's shop?" I asked, crossing my arms as I leaned against the opposing counter.

"You can figure it out." He said, clicking on his tablet as he continued to read.

I looked at the key bowl and only noticed one pair of keys in there, and sighed. "Anthony is at the gym, mom is most likely out for brunch, and Gia and James don't have cars yet. So the only pair of keys left in the bowl are... yours." I said with a smile, lifting up the Mercedes' key fob.

"No." He stated plainly, while still looking at his tablet.

"Why?" I asked, crossing my arms as I rounded the counter. "You aren't doing anything today, and—"

"Not true." he said, tapping on his tablet again. "Gia and James have a play date, and I'm going to play golf. Sal's shop is only a few blocks away." He said, not looking at me once. "Maybe you can work at one of my firms, to actually buy a car that works."

"Dad thats roughly a 45 min walk, compared to a 5 min car ride." I frowned, looking down on him. "And you know I love working for Sal."

"Better get walking then." He hummed, before taking a bite of his toast.

I rolled my eyes, and walked into the front room. Picking my phone up off the couch and dialing Luke.

And within 5 minutes Luke pulled into my driveway. 

I ran out before he had a chance to honk, and hopped into the passenger seat.  

"Quickly, I only have 10 min before Sal gets there, and his ice coffee is turning into brown water." I said, shutting the door and setting the drink in the cup holder.

I saw Luke roll his eyes, out of the corner of mine, when he then put the car in reverse. "Oh Luke, I am so glad you just happened to be awake, and drive me to work, which is completely out of your way." He said, while reversing out of my driveway. "I'm so lucky to have a friend like you to be my personal chauffeur." He said, looking at me now in the eyes, while putting the car in drive.

"Glad were on the same page." I smiled, while putting on my seat belt. "I'll rent you a paddle board half off, if you can get me there within 5 minutes." I hummed. Only to then be thrusted back into the seat as he sped away form my house.

——

By the time Luke got me to work, I opened the shop on time and took inventory before Sal showed up. Making him more than happy as he picked up his ice coffee off the counter.

By the time noon rolled around, all of Luke's friends showed up. Most of them playing football on the beach while, a few of them rented paddle boards from the shop.

When it was the last hour of my shift, Luke and Josh came over with beers in hand. 

"You still got the net at home X?" Josh asked, as he took a sip of his drink. Leaning over the counter as I pulled out waters for them. 

"10 bucks Josh, and yes. Anthony pulled it out for me once he got home from the gym." I said, sliding the water towards them.

"Are we going to do the same teams as last time?" He asked, as he threw his card down without a care. When he then passed a bottle of water to Luke.

Both of them picked up the water and started to drink, as I swiped Josh's card. Sighing as I remembered what Emma said yesterday. "We can't it was too unfair." I hummed, "Plus apparently my neighbor's girlfriend wants to see what I'm doing after work. So I think we'll have to—"

I was immediately cut off when Luke spit out his water. Spitting onto the counter and all over me as he started to cough.

"Luke." I gritted out. "I just cleaned the—"

"Christian's girlfriend wants to join us?" He asked, completely shocked. 

"Wait the teacher?" Josh asked, as he set his water bottle down. "I didn't get to see his girlfriend last night, is she—"

"Well I didn't really have a choice in the matter." I said, grabbing a towel to wipe the water off of me and the counter. "She sorta just invited herself over or myself over or... I don't know. But we should—"

"Are you kidding me?" Luke coughed out, still trying to recover. "There is no way that—"

Josh quickly interrupted Luke, as he spoke loudly "Does that mean, they're joining the game? Because if that's the case then—"

I raised my hand and cut him off, "I don't know if they're joining the game or not but—"

"You know that Jake is going to be there right?" Luke asked me, as he crossed his arms.

"Wait is this the neighbor that got mad at us for being too loud that one night?" Josh asked. 

"Well to be fair, it was pretty late and we were loud." I said looking at Josh when I then looked at Luke. "And yes, I do know that Jake is going to be there, he texted me last nigh saying he was, so we need to—"

"Damn we really have to rethink teams if everyone we know is going to come, plus we need more—"

"Hey X?" Someone said to the side of us. Pulling us out of our heated back and fourth between the three of us. When my heart dropped.

"Justin?" I breathed out, noticing he was walking over with a few things in hand. 

Shit.

*** Authors Note***

A lot of the music inspiring the story line, is similar to the movie "FRESH" staring Sebastian Stan and Daisy Edgar Jones. It's somewhat dark and insightful, while giving you a main character vibe. 

Complete failure- Blood Orange 

Leopards Tongue- Karen O & Danger Mouse

You're Not Good Enough- Blood Orange

I Just Want Happiness- Maker

Whole Lotta Your Love- Frank Lee Hurst

La Fin Du Monde- Juniore

Piece of Me- Lady Wray

Obsession- Animotion

Restless Heart- Peter Cetera

Perfect Day- Duran Duran

Malcriada- Janina De Marco

Endless Summer Nights- Richard Marx

Le Jardin- La Femme

Move to Move- Kon Kan

Dancing In the Dark- The Castells

Burning Curtains- Orval Smarason

Ministry- Karen O & Danger Mouse

Dinner- Blood Orange

Until We're Done- Jonathan Bree

Shadows- Cannons

Personal Lies- Djo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 164 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
2.6M 58.8K 46
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
3.3K 72 25
His soft hum, and chuckle he lets out against my ear lobe has me shivering. "You can keep telling yourself that once we leave this school, graduate...
85.7K 3K 55
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...