If I'm Lucky {Fred Weasley}

De ToniMashellCole

Charlotte Hodges finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. One of those boys being her red-headed best... Mai multe

A/N
Prologue
How it Started
Year 5
Hogsmeade & Honeydukes
The Three Broomsticks
The Mess I Made
Birthday Gifts
The Party Pt. 1
The Party Pt. 2
A Little Privacy Please?
After the Quidditch Match
A/N
The Burrow Pt. 1
The Burrow Pt. 2
Quidditch World Cup Pt. 1
Quidditch World Cup Pt. 2
6th Year
The Goblet of Fire
The Chosen Champions
Before the First Task
The First Task
Another A/N
Preparing for the Yule Ball
A Mermaid's Song
Reaching the Boiling Point
The Yule Ball Pt. 1
The Yule Ball Pt. 2
The Second Task
Secret Places
The Third Task
Parting Glass
Saying Goodbye Pt. 1
Saying Goodbye Pt. 2
Update
Back to My Roots
An Old...Friend
All In a Day's Work
Private Talks
A Night Together
Grief Isn't Linear
Start of a Much Need Conversation
A Much Needed Conversation
Before You Leave
Headquarters
St. Mungo's
Christmas at Headquarters Pt. 1
Christmas at Headquarters Pt. 2
Amortentia
Passion
One Last Drink Together
Leaving the House of Black
New Home
Another Calm Before Another Storm
Screams of Fears
Lovebirds
Sicks & Giggles
Untold Stories Pt. 1
Untold Stories Pt. 2
A Time for Celebration
Grand Opening
6 Potters Return
The Wedding of William and Fleur
Gone Underground
War Is Coming
Confronting Snape
The Battle Pt. 1
In Between
The Battle Pt. 2
Post War
Epilogue

A Few Nights In Between

112 3 0
De ToniMashellCole

Can I call you baby? 

Can you be my friend?

Can you be my lover up until the very end?

I woke up the next morning in Cedric's arms. My chest was lying halfway on his chest with intimate skin-to-skin contact. One of my legs was hooked with his, and only a sheet laid over the lower half of our bodies.

He felt my weight shift and tilted his head to smile at me sleepily, "Good morning, Gorgeous," He breathed raspily and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning, Handsome," I sighed contently and nuzzled my cheek into his chest, but when I finally opened my eyes, they landed on a photo on top of his nightstand. How did I not see this last night? Well, to be fair, I was a little preoccupied with something else.

"Is this one of the pictures Creevey took?" I reached over his body to pick up the framed, moving photo. It was the one where Cedric and I leaned in to kiss each other after talking about him entering the tournament. The same day we spent under the shady tree, out by the lake. The kiss replayed over and over inside the frame, and my heart fluttered as I watched our lips repeatedly melt together.

Cedric played with the ends of my hair and grinned, "Yeah. He didn't want to give it to me at first because He was so angry with how Hufflepuff treated Harry after his name came out of the Goblet. But after much convincing, I finally talked him into giving me both the pictures. Mum just sent me a frame for this one, and I thought I'd put it out as a nice surprise."

"It came out beautiful," I smiled at the photo, then looked over at him, "but where's the other photo at?"

"I don't have that one with me right now. It's put up somewhere safe."

I lifted a brow, "Oh, so you're just not gonna let me see it?"

He chuckled lightly, "You can see it after the tournament. Like I said, I don't have it on me right now."

"Do I even get to keep one of them?"

"You can have this one," He pointed to the framed photo in my hand, "But not yet. I want to keep it until I can put the other one out. It's my favourite and definitely staying with me."

"And I really don't get a say in this?"

Cedric's grin turned sly as he shook his head, "Not this time, Love."

"Fine," I huffed and sat the frame back on his nightstand and grumbled, "Damn. You'd think after giving a guy your virginity, the least he can do is give you a photo."

Cedric let out an 'Ohhhh' through laughter and tilted my chin, "So, it's gonna be like that?"

"You started it."

His eyes flickered to my lips as he ran his thumb along my bottom one. His own lifted into a smirk as he started to lean in, "I can finish it for you, too, if you'd like?"

In an attempt to hide my sudden lack of oxygen, I grinned at him deviously before whispering, "Maybe after you've brushed your teeth, Love."

Cedric wasn't able to contain himself after that. He broke out into another a guffaw that was so infectious it caused me to join in. We both clutched at our arching stomachs and rode out the hysterics until we finally calmed down.

While catching his breath, he pulled me into him again, "How are you feeling after last night?"

"Still kind of sore," I answered while he played with my hair again. In response, I relaxed and traced hearts on his chest with my fingertip.

"Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?"

Cedric was honestly the most attentive guy ever last night. A girl's first time is as painful as people say, but he was gentle and tried to distract me with soft kisses to my body as he eased into me. He also routinely checked to see if I was still comfortable and took great care of me afterwards.

"Well..." I pushed my lips to the side and pretended to think about it, "I heard the more you have sex, the less painful it gets."

Getting the hint, Cedric smirked again, "Right now?"

I smirked back and winked at him, "Right now."

He grinned as he started to shift underneath me, "Looks like my roommates are just gonna have to wait a little longer to come back in."

I squealed as he tackled my neck with kisses and flipped me onto my back. He moved to hover over me and swung the sheet into the air before it landed delicately to hide us away from the rest of the world.

----

"You really didn't have to walk me back, Y'know?" I looked up at Cedric. He had insisted on walking with me back to the Gryffindor common room. I was dressed in a pair of his pyjama pants and another of his t-shirts. He had my Yule Ball dress untidily folded and draped over his arm with my heels dangling from his fingers. His other hand was laced in mine as they swung back and forth.

He smirked at me, "Just shut up and enjoy my presence, won't you?"

I smiled cheekily, "After last night, I'm pretty sure you know exactly how much I enjoy your presence."

Cedric gave a breathy chuckle as he shook his head, "What am I going to do with you, Love?"

"Just keep doing the same thing you did with me this morning, and we should be good."

He laughed and flung his arm over my shoulders, "Oh, trust me, when it comes to that, you won't be disappointed."

I giggled and wrapped an arm around his waist as we strolled lazily down the halls. From the looks of it, it seems many students had been up to the same thing Cedric and I were last night. Around every corner were teens with dishevelled appearances walking back to their dorms, whether it be alone or as a couple.

Once we made it to Gryffindor Tower, Cedric and I said our goodbyes before I walked inside.

As I dragged my sleepy feet into the common room, I saw Angie and George talking at the bottom of the stairs to the girl's dormitory. Both of them appeared untidy from the night before. George was standing in a pair of boxers and a shirt, and Angie was in his borrowed clothes. She stood on the first two bottom steps to be tall enough to kiss him before ascending to the dorm room.

George's fixated gaze followed her backside up the stairs. The smirk on his face immediately dropped when he turned around and saw me.

My cheeky smile cut into my cheeks, "You sly dog."

George threw his head back in a brief cackle and rocked on the heels of his feet. He smirked as he questioned me, "Why are you getting back so late, Lettie? In Cedric's clothes, too, I see."

I lifted and eyebrow, "Touché, Weasley...Touché."

-------

Two weeks passed, and Cedric and I jumped at any opportunity we could get to be alone and have our hands all over each other. Once Christmas break ended and classes were back in session, this became difficult to do. One time, we even had to seize the moment in an empty classroom before our potions lesson.

"Cedric, we need to figure out what you're doing for tomorrow's task," I tittered and pulled away from his hungry kiss.

He groaned and put a pillow over his lap as he sat up straight, "Fine," He pouted.

I cooed teasingly at him and pinched his cheek, "Awe, you're so adorable when you don't get your way."

He chucked and rolled his eyes before pulling his cheek from my grasp. As he scanned over the array of books scattered across his bed, he picked one up entitled The Little Mermaid, "I can't believe you made me read this one."

"What? I thought it would be funny," I giggled.

He furrowed his brows at the cover, "Is this really what muggles think mermaids look like?"

"Well, yes and no. Most muggles think they aren't real. Children think mermaids look like Ariel. The adults who believe in mermaids have a more accurate depiction of them, but most think merpeople are really sirens."

"But I thought Newt Scamander wrote that sirens were different from merpeople?"

"To us, yes. To muggles, the legends of each get lost in translation and overlap. They don't realize that there different species of merpeople. Basically, they think sirens are just evil merpeople. Muggle legend states that from above the water, they look like the most enchanting people in the world that lure humans towards the water with their hypnotic song. Once said human gets close enough, sirens show their true, almost demonic form right before dragging them to their watery death."

"Fascinating," Cedric whispered without actually paying attention to anything I told him. Instead, his lips were inching closer to my neck. At this point, he knew that was the quickest way to turn me on.

I laughed and pushed him back, "Babe, what about the task?"

"Don't worry about that. I have it covered."

"Then how come you told your friends at dinner that I was helping you with the task tonight?"

"So I can get you alone without them barging in here on us again, duh," Cedric answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I chortled, "Very clever, Cedric."

"I know. Now come here, " He ordered as he pulled me into his lap, "I got another task you can help me with."

That he did. I could feel this 'task' as I straddled his lap.

I smiled and rested my hands on his jawline, "I can definitely help with this one."

As I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, Cedric gripped my thighs and laid back on the bed without breaking the hungry kiss. Just as it was getting hot and heavy, I started to loosen his belt when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Umm...Cedric?" A girl's voice mumbled from behind it.

He rolled his eyes and groaned as the back of his head plopped into his pillow, "Yes, Emily?"

Her voice sounded so uncomfortable as she choked on her words, "I'm sorry. It's just- uhm- I was - is Charlotte in there with you?"

"She is...Why?"

"Can you just open the door?"

"One second!" He sighed, completely annoyed. I crawled off Cedric as he got out of the bed. He fixed his hair quickly, so it wouldn't be so obvious what we were attempting to get away with just seconds ago. As he opened the door, he only allowed the upper half of his body to be seen while his lower half hid the growing bulge in his pants, "Now's not really a good time, Emily."

While biting back a giggle, I leaned back to watch their interaction.

Emily appeared uneasy over something as she replied," I know, and I'm really sorry for interrupting, but Professor McGonagall is looking for Charlotte. When she couldn't find her in the Gryffindor Tower, she and Professor Sprout figured she might be with you. So while I was in the common room, Professor Sprout asked me if I knew where you two were, and I-I told her that Charlotte was helping you get ready for the task tomorrow. Then she requested that I come up here to get her."

Cedric and I gave each other confused, slightly worried looks as I got out of his bed and adjusted my skirt, "Why me?"

"She wouldn't tell me," Emily shook her head, "She just said it was important."

"Alright," Cedric turned back to her, "Thanks, Emily. We'll be down there in a second."

"Yeah. Tell Professor Sprout I just need a minute to pack my books back up," I suggested.

Emily nodded before walking back downstairs.

Once Cedric and I composed ourselves, we nervously made our way to the common room. I brought my bag along to make our lie more believable.

"Ah!" Professor Sprout stepped forward, "There you are, Ms Hodges!"

"Sorry Professor, I know we aren't allowed in other house common rooms-" I started to say

" Or the boys' dormitories," Professor Sprout interjected, looking between Cedric and me.

Cedric quickly defended me, "It's my fault, Professor. I invited Charlotte to help with the tournament, and I didn't want the other students distracting me. So I-"

"I'm not worried about that, Mr Diggory," Professor Sprout interrupted once again

"Right. Wait-" Cedric looked flustered as his brows knitted together, "You're not?"

"I'm not," Sprout stressed, "Given the circumstances, I will let it slide this time. I've only come because Professor Dumbledore requested to see Ms Hodges in his office."

"Me?" My brows raised, "Why?"

Surely Fred and George didn't do something that he thinks I was part of it. Though, that was usually the case. Our desire to pull pranks was something that always irked Cedric's need to follow the rules. Well...most of the rules.

"That's something he has to tell you. Now come along, Dear," She lightly touched my arm to lead me out the door before turning back to Cedric, "Oh, and Mr Diggory, do try to get some rest, won't you? You have a big day tomorrow."

"Yes, Ma'am," He nodded.

Cedric and I exchanged one more confused glance before I turned to walk out with Professor Sprout.

---

"There you are, Ms Hodges!" Professor McGonagall pointed at me. Hermione and Ron were standing behind her and looked just as confused as I did.

"Hello, Professor," I greeted her.

Without much else, She led us into Dumbledore's office. Sitting in a chair in front of his desk was a young girl I recognized from the start-of-term feast. She had arrived with the Beauxbaton's students. Flitwick, Snape, Madam Maxime, Karkaroff, Barty Crouch, and Moody stood behind Dumbledore and Professors Sprout and McGonagall took their places with the rest.

"Good Evening," Dumbledore peered over his spectacles, "Please, take a seat next to Ms Delacour."

He motioned towards the three empty chairs, and Hermione, Ron, and I followed his instructions. As Dumbledore spoke, he informed us of the second task and how we were to be a part of it. At the mention of being put underwater, I unconsciously gripped the arms of the chair as my heart pounded in my chest.

"Are you okay, Ms Hodges?" Professor Dumbledore questioned as he squinted at my now-white knuckles.

"Huh?" I looked down at my hands and loosened my grip. I felt my skin stretch and watched its colour return, "Oh, um, yeah. I'm fine, Sir. It's just nerves."

Hermione gave me a sympathetic smile and reached over the chairs' arms to hold my hand. By this time, She, Ron, and Harry had heard about my past and what happened to my little sister. I couldn't help but quickly glance at Fleur's younger sister sitting next to me. My leg bounced as the thought of her going under with us made my stomach churn.

"Let me assure you, you all will be perfectly safe. We would never risk anything happening to you," Dumbledore stated calmly. I'm sure he and our head-of-houses know about my past, too, "Protective enchantments are in place, and it'll be just like falling asleep. You won't even be aware of what's happening, and you'll quickly wake up once the second task has concluded."

After a few more reassuring words, Professor Flitwick stood before us. He cleared his throat before reciting an incantation. With a wave of his wand, the four of us drifted off into a sleep-like trance.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

179 1 19
Scarlett Diggory was an ordinary Hogwarts student, well, as ordinary as you can be with the Golden boy of Hogwarts as your twin brother. She was smar...
1.2K 45 14
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩�...
610 33 15
You fell in love him when you were 13 after Harry rejected you. But then you meet William. Who's first name is Christopher. He becomes now becomes yo...
326 43 8
Charlotte Turner is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts, and she wasn't expecting this year to be full of such fun, sadness and adventure. But being...