A/N

Hey! So it is my first book back on Wattpad. I have not wrote a story in a really long time. My last story is on a site that no longer exists haha.

Few quick things:

Almost all characters and places belong to J.K. Rowling. Except for the characters I create. Such as: Charlotte Hodges, and maybe a few others along the way.

I am always interested in opinions and ideas when creating a story, feel free to comment any you may have.

I have been so scared to make a Harry Potter world fic, but I am finally going to give it try.

I will try to stick to the books and/or movies as much as possible, but I cannot promise it will perfectly fit into the books/movies as the story progresses. I want unlimited opportunities to find places that make this story unique and special and make it more enjoyable for you all.

Also the ambience music in this note and maybe the first chapter will not be in every chapter, it is just to set the mood for the beginning of the story. However, I will try to add music to every chapter.

The story will be written from Charlotte's P.O.V., but I might switch up the characters P.O.V. from time-to-time

WARNING: There will be sexual content. Not a lot. If people want more smut I will go back and add some.

Thank you for checking out my story.

Now let's get started.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."