HE USED TO LOVE ME

By Loaenia

" Hyung is the only one i'll love" The young Jungkook used to say to himself and his friends. everyone knew... More

Chapter one ( How i met him )
Chapter two ( Meeting)
Chapter three ( It's you)
Chapter four ( job)
Chapter six ( you were not there)
Chapter seven ( alone )
Chapter eight ( I hate you hyung)
Chapter nine ( i'm sorry)
Chapter ten ( I used to love him)
Chapter Eleven ( what is that feeling?)
Chapter twelve ( what was that??)
Chapter thirteen ( stay away from him)
Chapter fourteen ( I used to love you)
Chapter fifteen ( good bye love )
Chapter sixteen ( love?)
Chapter seventeen ( kiss )
chapter eighteen ( the next morning)
Chapter nineteen ( mistake )
Chaptet twenty ( help me.)
Chapter twenty one ( Explanation)
Chapter twenty two ( Loveydovey)
Chapter twenty three (newly father)
Chapter twenty four ( Jeonlous)
Chapter twenty five ( Hobi )
Chapter twenty six ( Confrontation )
Chapter twenty seven ( Bestfriends)
chapter twenty eight ( memories)
Chapter twenty nine ( Date)
Chapter thirty ( nightmare)
Chapter thirty-one ( She is fine..)
Chapter thirty-two ( smile )
Chapter thirty-three ( A great new)
Chapter thirty four ( Murder )
Chapter thirty five ( what do we do?)
Chapter thirty six ( Out of sight,out of mind )
Chapter thirty seven ( could be us)
Chapter thirty eight ( Back? )
Chapter thirty nine ( elevator )
Chapter forty ( Triangle )
Chapter forty-one ( Replaced me..)
Chaptet fourty-two ( Let's make love )
Chapter fourty-three ( Talk )
Chapter fourty-four ( I'm not giving up )
chapter fourty-five ( uneasy )
Chapter fourty-six ( fight)
Chapter fourty-seven ( Baby is coming )
Chapter fourty-eight ( proposal )
Chapter fourty-nine ( Wedding )
Chapter fifty ( Happy ending )

Chapter five ( I missed you)

3.6K 196 9
By Loaenia

🖤 Chapter 5 🖤

- Jungkook?  The girl approached the boy shyly.

She smiled and lowered her head. Her cheeks were as red as tomatoes and her hands were trembling.

JK: Why did you make me come in here Mijin?  This is late and everyone already left. If it's about the book I borrowed to you. Don't worry. I will return it back soon.

She raised her eyes slowly and bite her lips making Jungkook even more puzzled about what was happening.

MJ: No.. It's not about that... Hum.. I just wanted to tell you something.. Here. She said handing him an envelop.

Jk: What is that?

MJ: Just take it and... Read it.. Then, tomorrow, come to me and.. Tell me what you think.

Jungkook held the envelop and turned it.

" For kookie"

JK: What...

But when he raised his head , Mijin already left running as if her life depended on it.

JK: why is she so weird?

He pouted and put the thing inside his bag not to lose it. Then, he walked home.

He entered the house and saw his mom standing in the kitchen hand on the chest. She was not moving.

JK: mom?

Mrs Jeon flinched. She smiled and ran to Jungkook to kiss his cheek and give him a hug.

JK: Are you okay?
Mrs Jeon: Mmm. I am okay. How was school today?

JK: that was... Boring.

His mother laughed slightly and patted his hair.

JK: Where is dad?

Mrs Jeon: He is still at work. He said that they had more works for today so he will be back late.

JK: ah. Okay.

Mrs Jeon: Are you hungry?

JK : yeah. What did you cook?

Mrs Jeon: Soup.

Jk: Mmm. Okay.

Mrs Jeon: Go wash your hands first.
JK: Okay.

Jungkook went to wash his hands and put his bag in his room. Taehyung was not at home yet. His window was not opened.

JK: I wonder where he is.

He changed quickly and joined his mommy downstairs. They began to eat their dinner calmly.

Some moments after, he was back in his room.

He remembered suddenly about the thing Mijin gave him and pulled it out from his bag.

Then, he sat on the chair and sighed.

JK: What is this? He wondered as he opened the envelope and found a paper inside.

It was a letter...

A love letter.

He began to read and was a bit shocked. That was the first time he received those kind of letter and that was weird.

JK: Mijin is in love with me?

He sniffed and looked up. Taehyung's window opened. His eyes widen and he put down the letter on the table as he stood up and waved at the older.

Tae turned and smiled widely. He waved back and laughed.

Then, he left.

Jungkook was smiling softly.. His heart was fluttering and he felt good.. That was Taehyung 's effect on him.

JK: Should I just write him a letter too? Mmmm..

He smiled and threw himself on the bed. He held his chest and giggled.

Being in love was amazing.

•…………………🖤🖤………………

JM: Jungkook?  Are you there?

JK: Ah?

- We were asking you if you agreed about the project we were talling about.

Taehyung turned to him and blinked with a little pout as he was playing with the pen he was holding.

JK: Oh.. Hum.. Yeah yeah. Let's do it.

Jimin looked at him with curious eyes.

JM: seemed like you were sleeping eyes opened Jungkookshi.

Everyone laughed lightly.

Jk: Sorry.. I was a bit... I am very tired with the book and all.

- You should  get some rest then.

Jk: I can't... I have to finish it soon. But, it's fine. We can continue the meeting.

JM: I hope you'll be fully here now.

Jungkook smiled and turned the page in front of him.

Taehyung stared at him a moment and licked his lips. Then, he looked at Jimin and took notes. 

Jungkook glanced at him and rubbed his nose.

The meeting continued normally and then, they left the room and went back to their offices.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook entering and sighed.

JM: Taehyung?

Tae: Mhm?
JM: Let's grab something to eat. Shall we?

Tae: Okay. Let me put it down in my office first.

JM: Okay. Hurry up.

Jungkook sat on the chair and ran a hand in his hair as he closed his eyes.

JK: That is complicated...

His chest was tight as soon as he had Taehyung in the sight. He couldn't get this image of the 18 years old him out of his head...

JK: Why did he have to come back like that in my life again?

Suddenly, his phone rang. He looked at the screen and smiled. It was Hoseok.

JK: Hello?  Dude, it's been a while.

[ Hey kookie bunny. Hahaha.]

JK: Are you back? 
[ guess.]

JK: I guess yes.

[ yup. I am at a cafe right now. I would like to see you. My bestfriend!! ]

Jk: mmmm. Send me the adress and i'll be there in some minutes. I can't wait to see your ugly face.

[ hahaha!  Me too]

Jk: Nice. I'll be there soon. He said as he hung up.

He received Hoseok's text and smiled. Then, he wore his jacket and left the building.

......
.......
........

Taehyung was with Jimin at a restaurant.

Tae: Mmmm. This is very good.

JM: I know. I come here often. Now that we work together,  we will come together okay?

Tae: Okay.

Taehyung wiped his hand and Jimin noticed mark on his wrist. It was a little bruise.

JK: What happened with your wrist?

Tae: Oh this?  This is nothing. Just Jungkook.

JM: Jungkook??  Why did he... Yaa!

Tae: Jimin. Calm down. This is just a little nothing. He held my wrist too tight earlier. But I am fine. It doesn't even hurt. He said continuing eating normally but Jimin was very confused and was starting to get angry.

JM: Taehyung.

Tae: what?

JM: What happened?

Tae: I just made him a bit angry and...you know. With the emotion, he couldn't control his strength.

JM: I will have a talk with him.

Tae: Jimin. Don't make a scandal for nothing please. I think he is very upset about something..

JM: Why would he be upset at you?

Tae: ah. Yeah. I didn't tell you yet. Jungkook is someone I knew before. When we were younger. He was my neighbor and we used to hang out together a lot. Even if he was 5 years younger than me, I had fun with him and his friends. Taehyung said with a soft smile. It's him who gave me the taste of writting. Hah.. The old time.

JM: so. If he knows you and that you were that close?  Why is he upset at you?  You guys just met after years. He should be happy to see you.

Tae: I am not sure... He said wiping away the sauce on his mouth.

JM: That is weird.

Tae: I wish I knew so I can apologize but... I don't even think he would adress a word to me. That is funny. He used to be glued to me before and now... He just seem to not even want breath the same air as me.

He lowered his head and felt his heart tight.

HS: He works with you???  For real??

JK: Yes!  And.. That is very hard because.. You know.. His face.. It makes me go red all the time.

HS: Well.. You'll have to deal with it then. How is he?

JK: what do you mean?

HS: Is he still pretty as he used to be?

JK: Hoseok.

HS: What? I am just asking.

JK: He is fine..

Hoseok chuckled.

HS: Hah. Jungkook.

Jk: I will just try to avoid him. I will try. Jungkook said as he looked through the glass.

HS: Okay.. Anyway. What about your dad?

JK: I will meet him soon. This week end. I already called him. And Yoongi?  When is he getting discharged from the army? 

HS: Soon. I don't know when exactly but he called me the other day and said it was soon.

JK: okay.hah. I miss him.

HS: Me too. 

Jk: And your work?
HS: What about it?

JK: how is it?

HS: I am trying my best.

Jk: I can't believe you actually got a job at Sky tower. This is amazing.

HS: What is that supposed to mean?

Jungkook bursted in laugh and patted his shoulder.

HS: Little brat.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung and Jimin came back to the company a while after and Taehyung locked himself in his office.

He sighed and looked around. He found the book Jimin gave him on the table.

Tae: Ah.. Yeah. jungkook 's book.. Should I read it now?

He held it and looked at the cover. That was very beautiful.

He smiled and made himself comfortable on the chair. Then, he opened it.

" to the one I used to love"

The journey was very long but that was finally time to go back home and to rest for everyone.

JM: I still have some things to fix with Jungwon so you should leave. It will take long. I texted you the code.

Tae: Okay. See you later then.

JM: Oh and.. This is an umbrella. It started raining.

Tae: Thank you. Bye.

Taehyung bidded good bye to everyone and left the building.

Tae: waaaa. Seriously. This is too much.. Aish...

He looked around and saw Jungkook standing not far from there.

He lowered his head a moment and opened his umbrella. Then, he took a deep breath  and walked towards him.

He put the umbrella above his head.

Jungkook looked up and turned.

He met Taehyung 's eyes and couldn't move nor say anything for a moment.

Tae: Shall I walk you to your car?

Jungkook blinked and pulled himself together.

Jk: Didn't I tell you not to approach me? Should I tell it in Spanish for you to understand?

Taehyung just smiled and gave him the umbrella.

Tae: You should not get cold Mr Jeon. I know you are very fragile. You get a fever as soon as your head get wet by the rain. Just take it and scold me tomorrow if you want.

Jk: .........

Taehyung bowed and began to run .

Jk: Ya!

Tae: Oh and Jungkookshi ! Taehyung yelled as he turned.

Tae: That is good to work with you and to see you all grown up! I missed you!

He laughed and started running again.

JK: Is he crazy?  The bus station is still far from here....

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.9K 19
Jungkook and Taehyung have been dating for two years. Problems arise as Taehyung finds out he's pregnant with Jungkook's baby. Jungkook has been prom...
260K 8.7K 35
taehyung a single mom, struggling with his toddler son. jungkook, a rich man, living a lavish life, with no thought of his young son and baby momma...
147K 6.1K 21
Jungkook simply stared at him. The small boy weakly lifted his head to meet the red eyes of the new alpha who would surely be worse than his current...
665K 21.3K 40
When Jungkook leaves Taehyung to achieve his goals, he leaves more than Taehyung behind. please just check out the book and have faith in me 🙏