' ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—œ...

By jcdeci

Don't talk, just read. First of all, I have to be honest with you, readers. I lied-when I told you I was go... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Recap.
26.
27.
27 ยฝ.
28.
29.
29 ยฝ.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
36 ยฝ.
37.
38.
39.
40.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
' UPDATED CAST ' > BOOK TWO
17.
18.

16.

1.4K 34 129
By jcdeci

𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟾𝙰𝙼

( 𝚁𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙰. )

I shifted under the covers, feeling myself slowly drifting off into a deep sleep. Even though this wasn't my bed, it was actually quite comfortable for the mattress to be as old as it was. Sighing in relaxation, I started to think about me and Donald. About what our future might hold.

Lately, it seemed as if things were on the right track — despite the whole baby situation, T-Boz still claiming she's in love with him, and Kim calling his phone crying at all hours of the night until he curses her out and hangs up on her. I told him to block the number, but his slow ass keeps saying he doesn't know how. I may end up having to just do it myself.

I had moved to LA to be closer to him, but I refused to move into the same house regardless of how often he tried to persuade me. It's not that I didn't want to, it's just that I knew better. As many times as we had fallen out, I figured it'd be best for me to have my own place just in case things go sour. The only way I'd move in with him is if we get married or if I somehow end up pregnant. Pregnant. I hated the idea of me being baby mama number two. To be honest, it drove me nuts. After he explained the situation and how it all went down, it made me want to beat Mary Jane's ass even more than I wanted to back in high school. A lot of men don't call it like it is. He was definitely raped. I had advised him to sue her and get her ass locked up for the crime. However, he's stubborn and says he doesn't want to risk her being in prison while pregnant because his baby might come out like Derek. If it's even his baby. For all we know, she could've been fucking around with multiple men at the time she ended up getting pregnant. I don't know, it's just something about it that didn't sit right with me. How did she know where he was going to be? I'm no detective, but it seemed like a set up if you asked me.

I heard the door of my bedroom creak as if it was being opened. My eyes fluttered open, glancing over my shoulder to see Donald tip toeing into the room and silently closing the door behind him. I sat up, turning on the lamp next to the bed on the nightstand and he stopped in his tracks. "Baby, what are you doing in here? You tryna' get us crucified?", I asked in a whispered. What the hell was he thinking?

He shrugged a little, smiling as he walked over to the bed to climb in and sit next to me, "According to the pastor, I'm goin' to hell anyway. Why not embrace it and live in the moment?" His head rested against the headboard as he got under the covers, making himself comfortable.

This boy is something else. I giggled softly as I shook my head, "Even though your dad might be the biggest pain in the ass you've ever had, you still need to respect the man's house. He said no sinning, remember?"

"Didn't God say be fruitful and multiply?", he asked with a smirk, chuckling as he leaned over to peck me gently on the lips. "I'm just following orders."

It was hard to turn him down at times, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stay quiet enough in this silent house. I was sure to wake someone up if we were to have sex. I sighed and pouted as I looked at him, "Baby, please? I don't want to get stoned in the front yard if he catches us."

"Girl, he ain't gon' stone yo' ass. You know how many girls I used to sneak—", he started to say but quickly caught himself. I furrowed my eyebrows, giving him a look and he cleared his throat, "Look all I'm sayin' is if we keep it down, nobody's gonna' know."

Who were these bitches that you were sneaking up here, though? My mind wondered and I couldn't help but to be a bit jealous. I had always had a crush on him growing up and to know that he didn't ever sneak me upstairs made me feel a way. I wanted it just as bad as they did, I just didn't have the guts to tell him. Especially since he was in a relationship. Does that mean that he was cheating on Mary Jane?

He waved his hand in my face to get my attention, "Hello? Did you hear me, Rho? You good?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I just...", I began to say but cut my sentence short, not wanting to seem insecure about something so old.

He grasped onto my chin gently, turning my face toward him to make sure that we made eye contact, "You just what, baby? Talk to me."

"How come you never snuck me upstairs at night? I mean... We could've done it a lot sooner", I asked, regretting it immediately after.

He just smiled, stroking his thumb along my chin, "Rho, you know damn well you wasn't goin' to have sex at that age. Besides, I thought too highly of you to come off as if I only wanted you for a one night stand. Those girls didn't really mean shit to me, if we bein' honest. I only wanted one thing from them. I wanted everything from you." I blushed and looked down at the comforter and fondling with it, too shy to speak. To be honest, I didn't know what to say. I felt like a little girl all over again. Crushing on someone who I never thought would be mine. Yet here we are, in the very house that held so many of our memories together. The history that we shared. He was finally mine. "I'm glad that we waited as long as we did. Even though I pushed you to have sex with me for years, the wait made me appreciate it more", he admitted, smiling bashfully.

How could we both be shy in a moment like this? Someone had to grow some balls.

I glanced up at him, biting on my lip slightly as I smiled, "I'm glad that we waited too. Now come here and give me that big, hard dick."

"Woah", he said, completely taken off guard since I had never spoke to him like that before. Really I haven't spoken to anybody like that before. Not even Nasir.

I hovered my hand over my mouth, laughing at his facial expression even though I was embarrassed, "I'm sorry. Was that too much?"

"I mean, no but damn. That shit took me by surprised, but... ", he said, trailing off as his hand travel down my chin to my neck and squeezing it just enough to where it was pleasurable. He leaned toward me, our lips brushing against each other as he spoke, "It definitely turned me on." A moaned slipped out accidentally because of how aroused I had become. He is so fucking sexy. Please just fuck me already. "Take your panties off", he demanded.

I smirked as I kept my eyes focused on his, "I'm not wearing any."

"Lemme see", he replied, his seductive gaze traveling down to my lower half. I obeyed, peeling the comforter back and spreading my legs as I slowly lifted the satin fabric of my night dress to expose my moist center. "Mm... Damn, baby...", was all he said as he stared at it, licking his lips. He hand remained around my neck as his other hand reached down and his fingers found their way to my slit. Inhaling a sharp breath and releasing a soft moan, I allowed him to have his way with me. He leaned forward once again, his lips grazing along my jawline before reaching my left ear, "You gon' be able to keep quiet?" I quickly nodded, mentally pleading him to stop teasing me. His fingers began to move in a circular motion on my clit and I closed my eyes, biting down a little harder on my lip so that I wouldn't make any noises.

Fuck, this feels so good.

He started to speed up and just as I was about to moan out, the grip on my neck grew tighter to make sure that no sound came out. My eyes rolled back as I grasped onto his forearm that was connected to the hand currently around my neck, feeling the pressure building as I was close to reaching my climax. This man was about to drive me crazy. Seconds later, my pelvis thrusted forward as I came and his grip on my neck had loosened up once I was finished. I panted as I looked at him, watching intently as he moved over to the middle of the bed until he was positioned in front of me. He grabbed my ankles, yanking me toward him and my back fell against the mattress as he climbed on top of me.

Shit.

"Open them legs up, babygirl", he said softly. His deep voice alone was sending me over the edge. I did as he said, parting my legs wide enough so that he could fit in between them, lowering himself onto me, "You know this my pussy now, right?" I couldn't do anything but nod, still trying to catch my breath. He pressed his lips against mine hungrily while reaching down to lift one of my legs higher with one hand and using the other to hold his phallus, navigating toward my opening before pushing his hips forward. I hissed softly as he slid into, stretching my walls with each thrust. I wrapped my arms around his torso, my hands rubbing his back as his strokes went deeper and deeper, beginning to speed up. He made sure to keep his lips against mine to muffle my moans. But the harder he thrusted and the faster he got, the louder I became. He pulled his face from mine, his eyes never leaving mine, "Shhh... Be quiet, baby."

"I...can't", I managed to whisper out in between strokes. He could tell I was on the verge of screaming so he slowed down a bit only speed up again once he had cupped his hand over my mouth, holding his body weight up with his other arm. My muffled whimpers became more frequent as I looked up at him as he fucked me mercilessly. My eyes began to water as I took every inch of him while he pounded himself into me as deep and as hard as he could. I moved one of my hands down to his pelvis, attempting to push him back a bit but he didn't budge.

Shaking his head, he remained buried inside of me, "Uh uh... Take this big, hard dick. This what you asked for. Remember?"

I was starting to regret it because he had never fucked me like this before. It felt so good that it was beginning to overwhelm me. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I don't know how much longer I can take this. Suddenly, he had lifted his hips only to slam himself into me. I whimpered underneath his hand, squirming as he did it again and again. I could tell that he was getting satisfaction out of watching how my body reacted. He started to aim directly at my G-Spot, which he had became very familiar with over the past few months. No, no, no. Please, no. Sure enough, he didn't let up — now fucking the shit out of me, puncturing my spot over and over and over. I released a long muffled groan as I came once again, feeling my legs go limp as he slowed down before finally coming to a stop, pulling out, and removing his hand from my mouth. My eyes closed and legs shaking, I started to feel exhausted. He saw that I was close to tapping out for the night and lightly tapped the side of my ass with his hand, "Wake up, baby. We not done yet."

I pouted, "D, pleaseeee. I can't take no more."

"Yes, you can. Turn over", he said with a stern look. I had gotten him started and now he was going to finish it. What did I get myself into? I wined as I rolled over, tucking my knees under my stomach and arching my back. I braced myself for the back shots that I was about to receive, knowing that I would need a heating pad once we were done. He slid back into me, grunting softly as one knee was on the mattress and the other leg propped up so that his foot as flat on the bed. I knew by this position alone that I was in for the fuck of a lifetime. I took a deep breath as he gave me slow and sensual stroke, caressing my ass with the palms of his hands before giving it a hard smack. I winced, squeezing my eyes shut and arching my back further while he spread my cheeks apart for more access. "You love this dick, don't you?", he asked softly, watching my face carefully as I bit down on my lip, nodding my head. He released a low chuckled, pushing himself deeper and I cursed under my breath. "This pussy so fuckin' good", he whispered and glanced over my shoulder to see his eyes closed, his mouth agape as he continued to thrust into me. Speeding up, he opened his eyes to meet my gaze and reached forward to grip my ponytail, fucking me faster and harder. Unable to keep quiet any longer, I grabbed the nearest pillow and putting my face into it to conceal my moans and whimpers. I could feel myself getting close. His phallus began to pulsate and his stroke were getting sloppy which is how I could tell he was almost there too. Reaching my climax, I came onto his length and he joined me shortly after, his jaw clenched and eyes closed. Sweat dripped down his face, chest, and abdomen as he pulled out, breathing heavily. "Fuck...", was all he managed to say before smacking my ass one last time and getting up to go to the bathroom. I collapsed on the bed, completely worn out. How does this man have so much stamina?

I could hear the toilet flush and him running water in the sink before coming back into the room and leaning down to kiss my temple, "Goodnight, baby." He pulled the comforters over me and smirked as he stared at my limp body laid out on the bed.

I didn't hand the energy to say anything. My eyes were already closed and I was drifting into a deep sleep.

He chuckled softly, feeling accomplished as he headed out of the bedroom, silently closing the bedroom door. I couldn't remember if he had used a condom, but I knew for a fact that he didn't pull out. As much as I wanted to ask, I decided to just wait until the morning. One thing's for sure, though. I was going to be sleeping like a baby tonight.

( 𝙳𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴̀. )

I smirked as I left Rhonda's bedroom but that quickly faded as I saw Dalvin and Derek in the hallway, smiling at me as they shook their heads.

Damn. Were we that loud?

Dalvin tried to keep his composure as he saw my facial expression, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as he walked with me to my bedroom. "I heard a lot of clappin' and I know y'all wasn't havin' choir rehearsal", he whispered, snickering.

Derek choked on his own laugh, coughing behind us as he followed.

I nudged Dalvin, trying not to laugh as I walked into my bedroom to go and sit down on the edge of the mattress. I waited until they were both in the room and the door was closed before I responded, "Man, y'all so fuckin' nosy."

"And y'all so fuckin' nasty", Dalvin shot back, laughing as he walked over to the dresser and leaned against it.

Derek was coughing from the last laugh that he couldn't even join this one.

"Whatever. All I know is y'all bet not say nothin' to pops", I said, glancing between the both of them and they nodded.

Derek finally got himself together well enough to respond, "Don't even worry about it. And if he asks what all that noise was, I'ma just tell him that y'all was having a late night Bible study."

We all laughed.

"Y'all get on my damn nerves. Get outta' my room so I can go to sleep", I said, still smiling as I got up and climbed into the bed to get under the covers.

Dalvin kissed his teeth, "Aight, but I bet not see Rhonda sneaking out her room to come in here. I ain't tryna' hear all that again."

"Nigga, she sleep. She ain't gon' be up for a long time", I said.

Derek and Dalvin exchanged looks with their mouths open and eyes wide as they walked to the bedroom door, "Put that ass to sleep, huh?" They both laughed before turning off the light and exiting the room, closing the door behind them.

I can't tell them two anything.

I shook my head, laughing to myself as I slowly closed my eyes, finally falling asleep.

Even though today was rough, Rhonda definitely helped me relieve some stress. It was much needed.

Hopefully my parents didn't hear anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 6.2K 86
แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แดกแด€ษดแด›s แดกสœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แดกแด€ษดแด›s... /a story in which naomi and her friends go through personal dilemmas as adulthood rushes towards them in hill...
41.3K 2.1K 13
' a feeling of intense pleasure or joy. ' ยฉ ๐ฃ๐œ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ โ”Š the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passi...
23.5K 1.3K 54
After being on a hiatus for 2 years, Justine wants a fresh start and a new sound for her next upcoming album. She can only think of one person that s...
2.4K 197 8
๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข ๐™„๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™...