Officer Shepherd✔️

By Derekspxssy

Meredith is a writer and author before she becomes big. Derek is a cop. Tw: mention of SA. Mental abuse More

café
paranoid
seatbelt
moving in
A mistake
Breakfast
Fired
Secrets
Leaving
murder mysteries
killed a man?
chapter 12
girlfriend
Flu
Lavender
Break in and break up
date
Babysitting
Babysitting pt2
babysitting pt3
Meeting the mother
Deluca
mental asylum
lying
he's in jail 🤍
Sleepwalking
going down
Patient
staying
office
overreacting
it's nothing
leaving
Italy
Home late
moaning
babies
hating you
Virgin? 🤍
crime scene
nap
I don't want them anymore
Bar
jealous 🤍
New York
Nervous
ask him
Mama Shepherd
sick
Kiss
Kids?
Cant take it much longer 🤍
Amelia
My Father
Leaving?
Grace
I'm sorry
talk
feeling weird
They're here
bookshelf
bedrooms
Birthday
school 🤍
begging
Bar
What are you doing here?
chapter 69
Chapter 70 🤍
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
chapter 77 🤍
chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 🤍
chapter 82
chapter 83 🤍
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chaptet 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
Chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
chapter 133
chapter 134
Chapter 135
chapter 136
Chapter 137
chapter 138
chapter 139🤍
chapter 140🤍
chapter 141🤍
chapter 142
chapter 143🤍
chapter 144
chapter 145
chapter 146
chapter 147
chapter 148
chapter 149
chapter 150
chapter 151
Chapter 152
chapter 153
chapter 154
Chapter 155
chapter 156
chapter 157
Chapter 158
chapter 159
Chapter 160
chapter 161
chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Epilouge

coffee shop

854 38 12
By Derekspxssy

weeks passed. I haven't seen Derek since the time someone broke in. I had just finished a shift at the hospital when I decided to stop at a coffee shop because I have other things to do and I don't want to fall asleep when I get home.

I ordered my coffee and sat down and waited. as I was waiting for my coffee I noticed Derek sitting across the room from me, sitting with another woman.

I looked away when I saw him. the waitress handed me my coffee and walked away. I stayed seated as I drank my coffee and went through my phone for a bit.

I finished my coffee but continued organizing my schedule for next week. I heard the chair across the table from we pull out. I look up and saw Derek sitting in the chair across me. "We met in this place," he says looking around. "... We did," I say just now remembering it as it only felt like yesterday.

"So, I assumed you would be at work at this time," he says looking into my eyes with a small smile. he looks a lot better than he did a few weeks ago, but I can tell that the smile is forced. "I was at work all night so I just got off now," I answer placing my phone down on the table.

"and you're not asleep yet? usually when I get home from a long shift I go to bed right after," he says. 'I remember' I want to say but I don't.

"No, I plan on doing other things instead of just going to work and going to sleep after," he nods his head. 'I wish I thought I had done that when we were together' I wanted to say but I didn't.

"what do you plan on doing?" he asks. "I haven't really thought about it yet. Maybe just normal things that I should be doing but don't because I don't have the time," I shrug.

"Do you still read as often as you used to?" He asks. "No, I read at work sometimes but not often and never at home. The only thing a do at home is sleep,"

"When do you eat?" He asks. "I eat at work sometimes," I say. "And at home?" He asks. "I eat toast in the morning but then I go to work and I'm always busy there,"

"When do you have your day off?" He asks. "I have the rest of the day off," I say. "Okay... why don't I take you out for dinner?" He says with a bit of hope in his eyes.

"Derek... I don't know if-" I start. "I know we can't get back to how it used to be, but you said you want to do more than just work and so do I, I still work on the case but I've taken some hours off. I have work in the morning and no sooner and I can't think of a better time. There's still a chance we can fix things, Meredith and I don't if we'll get that chance in the future so we might as well take while it's still here," he says.

"Okay," I answer. "I'll go out with you," I nod smiling small. "I didn't say go it with me I was just talking about dinner, but now that you mention it, we're going out," he smiles. "you just say that to make it sound like we're going on a date," I giggle.

"you said the words 'we're going on a date' which makes it a date. I'll pick you up at eight?" he asks. "yes," I nod smiling. "I'll see you then, Mer," he says before he hands me five dollars. "Derek, I don't you to pay for my coffee," I say still smiling, for some stupid reason I can't stop smiling.

"it's the nice thing to do, goodbye, Mer," he says. "goodbye, Der," I say. he kisses my head out of habit before he walks out of the coffee shop. he never said anything about the woman he was with earlier. I look around the coffee shop and I don't see her anywhere, she must have left.

if he's asking me out on a date then he must not be seeing anyone else but it would be kind of soon for him to be dating anyways because we only broke up a few weeks ago. I pay for the coffee before I leave the coffee shop.

I walked back to my car and left. when I got home I went inside and decided to take a shower. I locked the front door and went into the bathroom. after I showered I got dressed into dark washed jeans and a black blouse, not fancy but I look good.

a while ago I wanted to learn how to cook but work got in the way and then mine and Derek's break up happened and I didn't have the energy to do anything other than go to work which I did all on caffeine.

I went into the kitchen and pulled out the cook book I bought a few weeks ago before I broke up with Derek, I have to stop thinking about him, we're trying to be friends before anything else happens. the one big thing about mine and Derek's relationship was trust, I trusted him so much I was going to let him take my virginity that week but then I walked into his office and saw... you already know what I saw.

after that day I always wondered what would have happened had I not walked in... maybe I was there for a reason, maybe I walked in on them so nothing more could happen. I always used to think the world hated me and that's why things happened but then I met Derek, and then I started believing everything happens for a reason, I mean... there has to be a reason, right?

being Derek was amazing, but Derek didn't kiss her she kissed him. thankfully the woman he was at the coffee shop wasn't the woman he was kissing, I wonder if she still works for him after she ruined his relationship which he seemed to care about a lot considering he was crying more than I was when I broke up with him.

enough about Derek. I looked at the recipe in the recipe book and grabbed all the ingredients and then I took the measuring cups out from the drawers which I also bought recently, I bought a lot of things for baking and cooking recently, I figured if I was going to have a hoppy other than reading it should at least keep me alive.

I took out a bowl and started putting in the right amount of each ingredient. once it was all in I mixed it together, poured it into the tin and put it into the oven that was already pre-heated. of course, I burned myself while doing it but I didn't drop it and it's not a bad burn.

while I was waiting for the cake to be done, I heard my phone start to ring. I went into the living room and took my phone of my purse. I looked at the ID and saw my sister's name. I slid my finger across the green button and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask. "Meredith, I need a favor," she says right away. "please don't make it something I'm going to regret," I say checking the timer for the cake. "you won't, I need you to babysit the twins when I come to Seattle," she says.

"why?" I ask. "because I have a job interview," she says excitedly. "you're moving to Seattle!" I ask. "yes, and I need you to watch the twins for me," she says. "when?" I ask. "in a few weeks," she says. "tell me when and I'll see if I can get sometime off of work to watch them," I say.

"Okay, thank you," she says before hanging up. "Bitch," I say taking the phone away from my ear. "I'm still here!" I hear her say loudly. "oh..." I hang up the phone as she starts to say something else. I throw my phone onto the couch and went back into the kitchen.

I picked up my book that I started reading a while ago but hadn't had the time to finish, I used to read this kind of book in a day and this book has already book me over two weeks. and I start reading.

here's a longer chapter. will Merder get back together?? or will something happen? making them further apart then they already are...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.2K 22
Damon has been in love with Elena for forever. When one night changes everything for the both of them, they decide not to date, not to be friends, th...
8.1K 269 15
"Don't you love me?" "So much it hurts." "Then stay with me." "It's not that easy." Everyone around Elena Gilbert seems to have their life o...
4.9K 121 16
5 girls, 5 boys, 1 mansion, 1 year What will happen? Hearts broken, Relationship flourish, drama, romance and so much more. Characters (Girls-18 Boy...
349K 10.5K 37
(Y/n) (l/n). A star skater in Hasetsu, Kyushu. She has been skating for years. Ever since she was a kid, but every time someone like her friend, Yuko...