+Positive+ The Second Trimest...

By Suga__Fox

"Y/N I'm sorry-" "Sorry?! You're sorry?! You're the one person in the world that I trusted not to do somethin... More

Disclaimer
+ 1 +
+ 2 +
+ 3 +
+ 4 +
+ 5 +
+ 6 +
+ 7 +
+ 8 +
+ 9 +
+ 10 +
+ 11 +
+ 12 +
+ 13 +
+ 14 +
+ 15 +
+ 16 +
+ 17 +
+ 18 +
+ 19 +
+ 20 +
+ 21 +
+ 22 +
+ 23 +
+ 24 +
+ 25 +
+ 26 +
+ 27 +
+ 28 +
+ 29 +
+ 30 +
+ 31 +
+ 32 +
+ 33 +
+ 34 +
+ 35 +
+ 36 +
+ 37 +
+ 38 +
+ 39 +
+ 40 +
+ 41 +
+ 42 +
+ 43 +
+ 44 +
+ 45 +
+ 46 +
+ 47 +
+ 48 +
+ 49 +
+ 50 +
+ 51 +
+ 52 +
+ 53 +
+ 54 +
+ 55 +
+ 56 +
+ 57 +
+ 58 +
+ 59 +
+ 60 +
+ 61 +
+ 62 +
+ 63 +
+ 64 +
+ 65 +
+ 66 +
+ 67 +
+ 68 +
+ 69 +
+ 70 +
+ 71 +
+ 72 +
+ 73 +
+ 74 +
+ 75 +
+ 76 +
+ 77 +
+ 78 +
+ 79 +
+ 80 +
+ 81 +
+ 82 +
+ 83 +
+ 84 +
+ 85 +
+ 86 +
+ 87 +
+ 88 +
+ 89 +
+ 90 +
+ 91 +
+ 92 +
+ 93 +
+ 94 +
+ 95 +
+ 96 +
+ 98 +
+ 99 +
+ 100 +
+ 101 +
+ 102 +
+ 103 +
+ 104 +
+ 105 +
+ 106 +
+ 107 +
+ 108 +
+ 109 +
+ 110 +
* + 111 + *
+ 112 +
+ 113 +
+ 114 +
+ 115 +
+ 116 +
+ 117 +
+118+
+ 119 +
The Second Trimester: The Final Chapter
+ Third Book +

+ 97 +

15K 1.3K 628
By Suga__Fox

"Hey Baby Mama...we're home..."

Feeling Jimin gently shake your shoulder you peel open your eyes and sit up in Jungkook's car, your lips pushing out into a gentle pout.

"Okay...ow..why does my arm hurt?..."

Looking over at the tiny cotton ball on your arm your eyes widen and you look up at Jimin, his hands helping pull you out of your seat.

"Well...when you were coming to the nurse just went ahead and took a small sample so that way they could get the tests done but they didn't want to stress you out anymore.."

Nodding quietly you bury your face into Jimin's chest as he wraps his arms around you, his head turning to Jungkook who steps out of the car.

"Hey Jungkook, will you stay with Y/N for a while? I have to go to my appointment and I don't want her left alone since she passed out..."

"Oh...O-Of course Hyung...if you want me to..."

"You're a welcome guest in my home Jungkook. You know that."

Gently smiling into Jimin's chest listening to the exchange between the boys you force yourself to step away from the male, your eyes rounded with sadness when he leans down and gives you a small kiss on your forehead.

"I'll be back before you know it Baby."

"O-Okay...be safe..."

Following Jungkook up the stairs of the apartment you stifle the tears that well in your eyes when Jimin pulls out onto the highway from the parking lot, your heart sinking into your belly when you step inside of the apartment and Jungkook gives you a delicate smile.

"So what do you wanna do Pretty Girl?"

"U-Um...Jungkook..."

"Hmm?"

"Did you...always miss Lily when you were away from her?"

Watching the boy's eyes sadden he simply smiles and sits down on the couch, a gentle sigh escaping from his lips when he gives you a nod.

"I...can't explain the feeling of how bad I miss her. I missed her even when she ran to the convenience store. However now...now it's so much worse..."

"So...it's okay...th-that I miss Jimin?"

"Of course it is Pretty Girl...when you love someone...it's a bond unlike any other honestly...it feels like if you didn't have that person with you...you'll cease to exist. Especially something like you and Hyung, you guys are obviously brought together by some kind of destiny."

"Destiny?"

"Mhm. That means your love is a special one. It's something that only...comes around once in your life."

Gently crossing your arms you nod and look away from Jungkook, your eyes getting heavy from the events of the day.

"Um...Jungkook..."

"Hmm?"

"Would...Would you be upset...i-if I went and laid down?...I don't feel very good..."

"Well of course Pretty Girl, I don't mind it at all. Don't worry about me being out here, I've been in Hyung's house a lot even when he wasn't here. I used to hang out his house a lot."

I know it's rude to leave guests in the main room...mother would always say that to father...but...I really want to lay down...

"However...you feel alright don't you Pretty Girl? Like...e-everything health wise feels fine?"

"Hmm? O-Oh yeah! I'm sorry Jungkook...I'm just really tired."

"Okay...that's good."

Staring at the male for a few seconds you turn and walk towards your bedroom, your body sinking into the satin sheets when your finally lay down in the bed and tug the comforter over your sore body.

Today...I was almost so selfish...

Little Baby...I-I'm so sorry...

I didn't mean to say no to the shot...I know it's for your best...I'll try to be a better mama in the future I promise you...

My body fails you...and now even my fear fails you...

Breaking out into silent tears you nuzzle into Jimin's side of the bed and let out a small sob, your arms tightening around your body as you hug your own shivering form.

All of this is so difficult...all these things I've never done before...all these people acting like I know what they're talking about...

Little Baby I get so overwhelmed!

I just want to be like everyone else!

I'm always reminded everyday about what mother did to me...what if one day I'm not smart enough to teach you all of these things?!

Will I be just as bad as her?...

I don't want to be a bad mama!

Curling yourself up into a tight fetal position you hug your little bump and stare down as the baby gently kicks, your lips twisting up into a sad smile staring down at her.

I want to be everything you deserve...I want to give you the world....

I want...you to be better....

............................................

"Baaabbbyyyy Mama?"

Mmmm....

"Oh Baaaaaabbbyyy Mamaaaa."

Stretching your arms out and turning towards Jimin who immediately tugs you into his embrace you let out a small grunt and lay your face into his neck, his gentle chuckle sending your heart into a fit.

"Hmm..."

"I'm home Sweetheart."

Thank goodness...you're home...

"Is Jungkook still here?..."

"Nope, he left when I got home, I brought him some food and he ate with me before leaving, his dad needed him to come home."

Looking up at Jimin you welcome his kiss on your feverish lips, his eyes searching your own as his entire expression softens, his fingers caressing your cheek still tear stained from earlier.

"What's wrong Baby Mama?"

I don't want to tell you....

"Nothing..."

"Mmm, I know you're pregnant, but it isn't nothing that makes you burst into tears."

Drat.

Staring up at Jimin you watch as he adjusts his body and props himself up beside you, his bangs gently falling across his forehead as he gazes down at you in curiosity and admiration.

"What's eating at you Sweetheart?"

"....Do you think...I'm smart enough for our baby?"

"Smart enough? Weren't you the top student at the university?"

"N-Not that kind of smart...like...knowing about things in the world...I..I-I didn't get to know so much...and...what if...wh-what if...what if I-I end up like her...."

"Her?"

"M-My mother...."

Jimin's expression lightly darkens at the mention of your mother as he places his palm on your cheek, his thumb swiping over the tear tracks still visible.

"Y/N-ah...that woman beat you within an inch of your life and starved you to death. You would never be that woman. You're gentle, and kind, and you have a soft heart. You cried when we gave Joy only one can of food instead of two when she gained six pounds in two weeks."

"I...but...what if our baby grows up and doesn't get to know things about the world? What if she's like me and is stupid?..."

"Baby you aren't stupid. Nothing about you is stupid, and...certain things she'll have to figure out for herself. We're just human, we can only teach her so much about the world...just like me...I've had to learn so much...just in these last few months alone. Life isn't given to us like a manual, we have to make our own way. The only thing we can teach her, is how to be kind, and to be a good person."

Your sight blurs as more tears gather along your eyelashes and your turn yourself into Jimin's arms, his hands pressing gently against your lower back as you sob into his neck.

"I-I don't want her to be like m-me!"

"Really? I want her to be exactly like you."

"H-Huh?"

"I want her to be beautiful, and look at the world the way you do....with so much light. I want her to have an unbreakable spirit just like you do...if she was going to be like anyone, I would want it to be you Babygirl."

Letting out a gasp you feel your lips crease up into a smile, your cheek resting against Jimin's shoulder as you sniffle and gently hiccup.

"Are you....a-are you happy....that we're having a girl?..."

"Mhm, I am."

You notice the gentleness laced in Jimin's voice as he turns so your upper body is laying on his, his eyes rounded with a happy glow when he stares forward into your teary gaze.

"I'm overjoyed."

He's...

Your lips stretch into the biggest grin possible as you wrap your arms around Jimin's neck and bury your face into his hair, one of his hands moving to caress the back of your head and the other resting on your lower back.

He's happy!

"Jimin..."

"Hmm?"

"I...I'm happy...that you're the father of our baby..."

You feel Jimin's entire body stiffens as his face falls into complete shock, his eyes widening when you pull away and look at him with tenderness and every ounce of love in your body.

"B-Baby...."

"It's true...I...I don't really understand what the destiny is yet...but...if it really did bring us together...th-then I should be thanking it...y-you...a-and our baby...are the best thing to every happen in my life..."

You can feel Jimin's heart pounding against your rib cage as he silently stares at you in shock, his eyes growing misty when he turns his head and looks away from you as a deep blush crawls across his cheeks.

"I-I...I love you Baby Mama."

"I love you too Jimin..."

Laying your head down on his chest you listen to the erratic sound of his heart beating against your chest, your heart now completely overtaken in every emotion possible.

Oh Little Baby....

Did you hear that?...

Your Papa...is happy to have you....

He's actually happy you're a girl...

And...he wants you too...

You truly are the luckiest baby in the world...

(A/N): I totally didn't listen to sad music writing this chapter, and I totally didn't write almost 2,000 words, nope. Not me 😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 3.2K 75
βœ… COMPLETED βœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
102K 6.1K 63
All Park Jimin wanted on his summer holiday was a chill time, but quickly he got caught in a rip of love for local boy, Kim Taehyung. His summer flin...
883 55 25
"i want a loveing and caring mother like noona for me and daddy samchon"-jeongchan. "My son doesn't need a mother,If she tries to come into our lives...
310K 5.4K 29
Me and my boyfriend jungkook been together for 6 years. we childhood friend then and now we are in 11th grade. and I'm pregnant with his baby I'm onl...