HE USED TO LOVE ME

By Loaenia

" Hyung is the only one i'll love" The young Jungkook used to say to himself and his friends. everyone knew... More

Chapter one ( How i met him )
Chapter two ( Meeting)
Chapter three ( It's you)
Chapter five ( I missed you)
Chapter six ( you were not there)
Chapter seven ( alone )
Chapter eight ( I hate you hyung)
Chapter nine ( i'm sorry)
Chapter ten ( I used to love him)
Chapter Eleven ( what is that feeling?)
Chapter twelve ( what was that??)
Chapter thirteen ( stay away from him)
Chapter fourteen ( I used to love you)
Chapter fifteen ( good bye love )
Chapter sixteen ( love?)
Chapter seventeen ( kiss )
chapter eighteen ( the next morning)
Chapter nineteen ( mistake )
Chaptet twenty ( help me.)
Chapter twenty one ( Explanation)
Chapter twenty two ( Loveydovey)
Chapter twenty three (newly father)
Chapter twenty four ( Jeonlous)
Chapter twenty five ( Hobi )
Chapter twenty six ( Confrontation )
Chapter twenty seven ( Bestfriends)
chapter twenty eight ( memories)
Chapter twenty nine ( Date)
Chapter thirty ( nightmare)
Chapter thirty-one ( She is fine..)
Chapter thirty-two ( smile )
Chapter thirty-three ( A great new)
Chapter thirty four ( Murder )
Chapter thirty five ( what do we do?)
Chapter thirty six ( Out of sight,out of mind )
Chapter thirty seven ( could be us)
Chapter thirty eight ( Back? )
Chapter thirty nine ( elevator )
Chapter forty ( Triangle )
Chapter forty-one ( Replaced me..)
Chaptet fourty-two ( Let's make love )
Chapter fourty-three ( Talk )
Chapter fourty-four ( I'm not giving up )
chapter fourty-five ( uneasy )
Chapter fourty-six ( fight)
Chapter fourty-seven ( Baby is coming )
Chapter fourty-eight ( proposal )
Chapter fourty-nine ( Wedding )
Chapter fifty ( Happy ending )

Chapter four ( job)

3.5K 190 36
By Loaenia

HE USED TO LOVE ME

🖤Chapter 4🖤

Taehyung stayed there a long moment.. He couldn't move a inch of his body. He never saw Jungkook acting this way. He never saw him so... Cold ..

It even seemed like he was heartless. The light in his eyes had dissapeared. And his face was straight.

He gulped and held his chest.. Of course it hurted. That was Jungkook. The boy he used to know as a child but...a changed one.

Tae: O-okay...I.. I guess he doesn't remember me? Did I change that much? He wondered ignoring the hatred in Jungkook's eyes.

Tae: yeah.. He just forgot. That is normal.. It's been a while since we met.

He closed his eyes a moment and took a deep breath. Then, a smile curved on his lips.

Tae: He grew up a lot... jungkookie became a man. He is no longer the young boy from the middle school.

He left a little sigh and decided to go back inside. Jimin must have been waiting for him.

He got in and saw his bestfriend talking with some girls.

The last turned around and finally found Taehyung. He smiled and bidded good bye to his colleages, then, he walked toward Taehyung who was holding his bag tightly.

Tae: Are you done?

JM: Yeah. I have finished with work for today. I will spend the whole day with you. Let's go home now and.. Let's talk.

Tae: Okay. Taehyung said in a low voice.

Jimin grabbed his hand gently and they went to the car.

The pink haired boy drove faster than usual. He knew Taehyung was tired and that he needed to rest.

But of course, as Kim Taehyung, he would never say that out loud. He was "strong" and " solid".

They arrived at Jimin's flat a while after. It was in a famous building at seoul.

Taehyung got in and removed his shoes. It was very modern, all in black and white, totally Jimin's style.

JM: You never came here did you?

Tae: no.. That is very beautiful and class.

JM : make yourself comfortable. You are at your home after all. I'm gonna take your stuff to your new bedroom.

Tae: Okay...

Jimin left the huge living room and walked to the corridors. Taehyung pouted and looked around carefully.
He smiled when he saw some pictures of Jimin hanging on the wall.

Tae: waaa. I never saw his baby pictures...

How come he never came ro his best friend's house?

Well..

He just never thought about going there. They always met outside. Jimin couldn't see his house so why would he see his?

For the little story,

Jimin and Taehyung met in one of Taehyung 's match. He was back then in the national team and felt very proud of it.

Jimin was a fan of him and he went to watch the match.

Taehyung was amazing as he always said.

Very quickly, they began to hang out together and to get very close to each other. That was all before Yeri's birth.

Jimin knew everything that happened between Eun-ho and Taehyung. They used to be in love..

And he knew, somewhere in his heart, Taehyung still have silly feelings for that bastard.

He was too in love for it to vanish in thin air so quickly.

..........

For some reasons, Taehyung felt very good by seeing Jimin's pictures, with his parents, his family and...

Tae: who is it? He wondered as he leaned closer to see the picture. It was a man.

Tae: Mmm? Why do I have the feeling of deja vu?

Jimin showed up at the door suddenly and cought getting Taehyung 's full attention.

Tae: Chim? Who is that guy?

JM: who? Jimin asked as he approached slowly.

Tae: here.

JM: ah. Him? He is an... Old friend.

Tae: An old friend ? Come on. Friends don't do these kind of pose for photos. Tell me.

JM: Well. Haha. He is someone I really loved.

Tae: ah? You already fell in love?? You?? Who is a real flirt??

JM: yaaa! Even the most cold hearted person can fall in love. Plus, he is very different from the other guys I knew.

Tae: What is his name?

JM: yoongi. But... He is now far.

Tae: did he die???

JM: what?? No! Don't say things like that!

Tae: I was just asking.. So where is he?

JM: He is in the Army. But.. I can't stop thinking about him.

Tae: ohhh. so that's why you rejected Mr Choi's confession and love.

JM: Ewwwww.

Taehyung bursted in laugh and sat on the couch while removing his coat which was too warm.

JM: Anyway. I am here to talk about your situation. Tell me EVERYTHING. Don't miss any details.

Tae: hah.. Okay. So... I was in a very bad situation. I mean I am.. I have money issues, Eun-ho won't let me talk to my daughter and... I just lost my job and my house. So, I am homeless and jobless and I am supposed to get better so I can have Yeri back but... I think it's just a dream.

Jimin looked at him with sad look and hugged him.

JM: I'm gonna help you. But for that, you have to be honest with me Taehyung. Don't always act as you are invincible. You are not.

Tae: .......

JM: anyway. Now, you don't have choice anymore. You're gonna work for the company.

Tae: ye?

JM: My proposition of job is still available. Do you wanna apply for it now?

Tae smiled softly and hugged Jimin. He was lucky to have such a friend by his side.

Yeah, he didn't have choice anymore.

Tae: Will I be good at it? I mean, all of you are professional of writing.

JM: Haaist! We are gonna help you. You are a fast learner, it won't be a problem. So? Deal?

Tae: Okay.. Deal. He said as he shook hands with his friend.

They laughed slightly.

JM: I'm gonna see how you are doing, and after, you will sign the contract.

Tae: Okay.. Thank you Jimin.

JM: It's a pleasure Taehyung.

Tae: By the way....

JM: mhm?

Tae: Who is that guy? You know, Jeon Jungkook...How did he end up in your company ?

JM: Oh him? Haha. He is a real treasure for us. He is a genius writer. Have you ever read his books?

Tae: really? A genius writer... Mmmm. I knew he would succed in it. He is good.

JM: Wait. I have one of his book here. It was in the top three for months. here! He yelled as he grabbed the book from the shelf.

JM: here... " love at first sight" that became a best of.

Tae: Really? Waaa. I will have fun to read then.

Taehyung was truly amazed and proud of Jungkook at that specific moment. He became a succesful writer as he always said to him before.

•...................🖤🖤🖤..............

Tae: mmmmmh. See you later guys.

- and don't sleep too late. We have the training tomorrow and i don't want the coach to be mad at you.

Tae: Okay noona.

His friends walked away and he continued his way for home when he suddenly heard someone screaming. He followed the voices and found himsel behind a house.

- will you give me this now'??

JK: And why would i?

HS: Ya Jungkook just give him your money.. We will get into troubles again.

JK: I am not someone easy to bully. You freak.

Tae: Kookie?

One of the older students grabbed Jungkook's collar while another one pushed Hoseok on the floor.

JK: Ya!

- What will you do? Huh? You are just a child.

JK: Bastards.

They were about to punch Jungkook when someone suddenly shout.

Tae: YAAAA! BULLY! LEAVE THEM ALONE. Don't you dare touching a hair of their head.

- Mmmmmm. Kim Taehyung. Right?

Tae: You don' t need to know idiot. Guys. Come here.

Jungkook pushed the boy and ran to Taehyung just as Hoseok.

Tae: Aren't you ashamed to bully someone younger than you Eun-ho?? Huh?

Eun-ho lowered his head slowly.

Tae: aish! Forget about us. Who would date someone like you seriously. Tsss! Let's go guys. He said as he grabbed Jungkook and Hoseok by the arms.

HS: thank you hyung. But you know, I had the control of the situation.

JK: don't lie. You are just making yourself more ridiculous.

Tae: Why do they tease you like that??

HS: We laughed at them the other day when they were doing sports. They couldn't take it I guess.

JK: their brains are more little than elephant's.

Taehyung chuckled and patted Jungkook's fluffy hair.

Tae: Anyway. If they try to tease you again? Call hyung. Okay?

HS: Okay ! Now I have to leave. See you tomorrow. Bye.

Tae: bye!

Hoseok ran to his house leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone.

Tae turned to the younger and patted his shoulder.

Tae: If they ever do it again, come to me. I'm gonna kick their ass. Okay? He said as he stick his little finger. I promise.

Jungkook smiled and they t
Did the pinky promise.

Tae: There. I will always be there whenever you have problems or when you are struggling with something. You can count on your strong hyung.

JK: One day, it's me who will protect you.

Tae: Mmmm. We will see. Hahaha. Anyway. Let's go now.

JK: by the way ..
Tae: Mhm?

JK: You were really cool.

Tae: Awwwww. Come here.

JK: hahahaha!

Tae: You are cooler!

•..................🖤🖤🖤...............

Jk: Ahhhhhhhh! That's driving me nuts.... Jungkook yelled in his car in the Parkin lot.

He just arrived from his fan meeting and had to work at the publishing company.

He remembered Taehyung and felt so weird... The thing that happened the day beofre was.... Unexpected.

JK: How can he hug me like that?? As if nothing happened?? Waaaaa!

After some minutes, he finally pulled himself together. He inhaled and went in the building.

He greeted everyone and got very curious of what they were talking about.

- did you see his skin? That is so pretty and smooth.

- Yeah.. And his hair..

- He is so handsome. I saw him yesterday but today, he dressed up very beautifully.

- We are gonna work with a hottie.

- With two hotties . Did you forget Jungkookshi?

- hah... Jungkookshii.

JK: Mmm.

They turned in shock and covered their mouth.

- Oh! Oh! jungkookshii good morning.

JK: Good morning. What were you talking about?

The three girls gulped and one of them spoke.

- We have a new copywriter. His name is kIm Taehyung and... That's what we were..

JK: Who??

- Kim Taehyung.

- JUNGKOOKIE!

Everyone turned around and met the boy's beautiful smile. He was shinning and was litting up the room and everyone 's journey.

He walked to Jungkook and stood in front of him.

- Good morning. I am Kim Taehyung. A new copywriter I will do my best. I hope we will get along well. He said as he handed him a cup of coffee.

Jungkook stared at him a moment and licked his lips. He gave back the coffee to Tae and he went to his office.

Taehyung 's smile faded.

Tae: He really can't recognize me? Eoteokke?

He pouted sadly and smiled at everyone.

JK: what is happening??

Jimin got in his office'

JM: Jungkook?

JK: What is that? Why is there a new copywriter and why him? I thought he was just a waiter. What does he know about writing?

JM: He learned in highschool as he told me. Someone taught him. So don't worry. He is my friend. We can trust him. Anyway. Here is some type of cover for your new book. Take a look and inform me of what you would like it after. Okay?

Jungkook nodded by his head and put it down on the table.

JK: Okay... Calm down....

*knock knock*

JK: yeah?

Tae: Jungkookie?

Jungkook froze and turned.

TaE: I can't give it back to the shop keeper so just...

Jungkook took the coffee and threw it on the floor. Then, he approached Taehyung and held his wrist tightly.

Tae: W-what...

JK: What do you think you are doing? Huh?

Jungkook 's eyes were dark of anger. He glared at Taehyung and held his wrist tighter.

Tae: Jungkook...

JK: Don't call me Jungkookie, don't approach me, don't try to get close to me..don't smile at me... It won't work Taehyung. It just making me angrier at you.

Taehyung closed his eyes and gulped.

JK: do you get it?

Tae: that.. That hurts.

JK: What?

Tae : my wrist. That hurts... You are holding me too tight.

Jungkook realised that he was a bit harsh so he left his wrist and came back behind his desk.

Taehyung caressed it with trembling lips.. He bowed and got out...

JK: .........

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 85 21
MHA x PLA x HxH x PMD story Book 1 of Natural's Saga So yeah, I'm back at it again with bashing characters in My Hero Academia. Izumi Yagi is the ne...
9.3K 83 14
Zombies movies oneshots. I will probably be doing them in college, and if you haven't already seen the 3 movies, WATCH THEM OMG
208K 8.4K 15
'I, Jeon Jungkook, rejected you Omega as my Mate' 'Traitor!' Omegaverse || Taekook FF || ๐Ÿบ Top_Kook Bottom_Tae ๐Ÿ†Highest Ranking ๐Ÿฅ‡#1 taegguk Starte...
446K 18.8K 39
love is an act of endless forgiveness,a tender look which becomes an habit.... A story where Jungkook and taehyung meets again after an unforgettable...